/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>"Hero" Animated Short
youtube.com/watch?v=cPRRupAM4DI

Previous Thread:

I really like Winston.

First for IT'S HIGH NOON

gay

The most overpowered hero is Widowmaker.

The second most overpowered heroes are Lucio and Winston.

Anime.

I am a permanent healslut

What skin should I get, /owg/

Nth for Fuck road hog and his Bullshit canteen. Atleast make it heal him slower so it's not a fucking "press E to live" deal. Tanking five direct nades is total shit, shouldn't happen unless you have a mercy shoved up your ass.

CHING CHONG LUNG DONG

i want soldier 76 to cum inside me

Goth girl Zarya

Out of curiosity do these threads go nuts at 12 midday

whats going on in this picture?

>get matched with a bunch of low levels on King of the Hill
>they refuse to stand on the objective and I'm forced to solo-contest is the entire time as Lucio

POST BOXES

Fuck you, let someone else play it for once. Lucio looks fun as fuck but I can't ever pick him without some permaslut's pocket tank bitching at me for going support too

God she's adorable and I love her but she's so fucking annoying from a gameplay perspective

It's just salt in the wound seeing her get literally as close as the game will allow to ensure she doesn't miss

I WANT TO KISS and sex PHARAH

>girl
That's a tranny. At least one. Could be two trannies on each other's shoulders.

how the fuck am i supposed to know what do you like and what not

get pic related

Rabies shot after fighting with Winston.

Reminder that if you haven't turned off kill-cams so you can actually see what's happening in the game you are SHIT

I'm marrying D.Va and you cant stop me!

so real money lootboxes have spiked drop rates right?

It's always high noon somewhere in the world.

Turned that shit off immediately. I almost always know why I died and don't need to watch it happen again.

>none of the Zarya pallet swaps change her pink hair

This is one I got back in beta.

Lucio+Mercy is a great combination. Just because your team has one support doesn't mean you can't play as another.

Anyone know where i can get a complete voice rip pack? Including character interactions and such? Looking for Tracer doing reapers death comes impersonation

And have you ever seen them have hairy pits, or treasure trails or hairs in their legs? They're one of the races that get the least hair, but they all have a hefty bush because a) censoring and b) shaving your nether regions is frowned upon.

There is even a name for shaved women, it's called paipan. Shaving your bush was associated with prostitutes and even today this continues and it's frowned upon.

The more you know.

>people wanting to "learn a character
>people not grasping the concept that learning when not to pick a character is also part of playing that character well

I'm looking at you, widows

Just don't give a fuck.

>pocket
Then she isn't a true healslut
A true slut serves her whole team

What I wanna know is, where's the Bastion?

pharah best waifu

reminder to ignore that faggot mercy kid

Really I... This game...
I don't know what to think about it.

I mean its appealing to the eyes, i love the artistic direction, the gameplay is okay yet somehow i can't play it more than 30 minutes without feeling somehow bored and simply not wanting to play anymore.

I don't know Veeky Forums... Have i just became an angry bitter old man at only 25... ? Or am i not alone finding the game good yet so bland and boring.

Are you solo queuing? Because that's the opposite of fun

>People always post which characters they've played the most

Which ones have you played the least? And of course you're barred from this, main fags.

>have you ever seen them have hairy pits, or treasure trails or hairs in their legs
Who cares, you can shave that off. Gooks can't shave their bushes.

So is Blizzard going to add private servers, or are they resigned to cashing in up front and just letting the game drop dead outside of consoles within the year?

ignore all faggot mercys desu

Convince the entire team to go Winston and rebel against the human race.

I'm the same way. 30 minutes is about enough for one session. I think I would like it way more if I could pick which map I wanted to play and just get really good at it, learn all the sneaky routes and health pack locations and shit, but random teammates, random maps, it just doesn't matter whether I win or lose, it's just boring.

>go 24 and 0 as zarya
>2k damage prevented by shields
>0 accommodations

ayyy

>that filename
kek

>putting on japanese text

peak weeaboo

seeing as how it's reiq there are probably a million dicks in the cropped out area

When will Widow get nerfed? I'm not talking about her damage, I'm talking about her ult. That shit is just ridiculous as hell.

And fix the fucking hitboxes. That shit is just not okay right now, part of the reason Widow is so strong. The headshot hitbox goes from somewhere around chest level to two feet above the head. What the fuck?

>Bastion on card with Rein shield
>Can't spam him out bc of shield
>Can never get close because of obvious bastion and rein's fucking hammer

wow it's just so fucking fun to deal with

Because of their culture, not because they're naturally hairy.

>playing games for more than 30 minutes

Degenerate.

I don't think I've touched Reaper or Genji since launch, and only played Winston and Dva maybe once or twice. The rest of them I switch between fairly often

All Tracer weekly brawl when

symmetra

what if theyre japanese

>Play at high settings with 60+fps since release
>new driver comes out for card yesterday
>fps dropping to sub 15 and stuttering during fights now

Anyone else have this problem? Was just fine on my budget build R9 270X

nah, you're not the only one. It gets even more boring when people pick the same 3 characters over and over. I've never (and I mean never) played with or against a Mei. And I've played like 5-6 hours in total

Too much annoying and forgiving shit, which constantly kills you with almost no fighting chance or counterplay is fun sucking.

/owg/ - D.Va's bush general

That's the ultimate weeaboo.

Remember to bully ANYONE you see willingly picking Mercy early on.

I mean hardcore bully.

Symmetra still works against a shielded bastion you know
Just be lucky there's not a Mercy there too
In which case your best bet is going Tracer and building up your ult

Mariachi Reaper

12 hours of straight play, no koth at all, just point defense and payload and hybrid, not a single koth map. I love the non-koth maps too but holy fucking shit they get old with no koth in between

Also what determines if you can escape a roadhog hook? If I am the hog, 9 times out of 10 anyone with an escape will use it before I could possibly use my lmb melee combo but if I am hooked as anyone and I mash the shit out of my escape, nop ded

They can go fuck off and play their japanese games instead.

Solo or duo.
Its more fun with a friend indeed but still gets boring fast
I Kek'd
glad i'm not alone at least

>installing ATi drivers

The Crossfire profile literally crashes the game.

I want to fuck the shit out of D.Va's bush.

I tried putting it in Korean, but that's just hangul and I know that already. At least having kanji around helps remember it.

fuck off faggot

Its time to upgrade

I played for over 12 hours straight since the moment it launched.

I'm 28 now, 23-25 I felt like I was losing interest in vidya

It's fun when I change heroes like every time I die to mix it up. I think ranked will make it more fun for me as long as they give me some mmr number or tier I can stare at and try to increase every game, and hopefully at some point only get matched with people who are not completely fucking retarded most likely WoW players who are just playing this because its a Blizzard. It's not really fun when you have to fight against both the enemy and your own team's retardation at the same time every match

I've got the exact same card, but I'm using 16.3.2 drivers and I'm perfectly fine. Try to rollback, and turn off auto updates.

Unless you manually installed beta drivers, then it's your own fault.

>installing beta drivers
user, why would you do that?

Currently not an option. The known brawls are
Arcade (Current Brawl)
Mystery Heroes.
Super Shimada Bros.
Pharah/Mercy only
Just McCree, only headshots, Route 66
All 76
Supports only*
Tanks only*
Defense Only*
Offense Only*
McCree, Jenji, Hanzo, Widowmaker, Headshots only.
No hero switching, only one hero per team
Girls only.

* - only 2 of the same hero.

>When you realize over half of this entire thread is filled with people looking for lewds

but it wouldn't be Veeky Forums without you horny freaks

Hardly played zayra cause im shit at him and not much of torbjorn cause i find him boring.

>see this
>wat do

Keep in mind they have hammers that can shoot projectiles.

>...

leave

i installed the beta drivers and the game still gets 155 fps for me
r9 280x here

>did this today as bastion with my two friends playing reinhardt and mercy
>got a legendary commendation

it's a bitch to play against
but when you do it yourself its so fucking fun that you can see why they do it
turns the objective from "push the payload" into "protect the VIP"

Pharah pits are best pits

was an auto update, just clicked yes because was in a hurry, didnt see it was a beta driver
sounds like the plan. wanted to make sure it wasnt just my card frying now that the weathers warm. Nothing worse then seeing a genji running at you and getting 3 fps.

Switch to junkrat, shoot bombs under the payload.

shoot fully charged symettra energy balls into all of them all day

Would you play in a queue that banned widowmaker?

>No shitters playing widowmaker making your team -1 slot.
>No overpowered players single handedly carrying the game as a widow maker.

Sounds amazing.

>Play solo
>Alright matches
>Invite one friend
>Suddenly 6 stacks against us constantly

They're making a good fucking job ensuring no one wants to play.

>every fucking game has bastion/torbjorn/symmetra/reinhardt/mercy

fuck this shit. It's so fucking braindead easy to set up an impenetrable defense and hard as fuck to break it up. The moment you get a single push going it's MOLTEN COOOORE and HEROS NEVER DIE and both those ults charge fast as fuck so they'll be ready far before yours are.

Symmetra fucks Rein's shield up.

So Volskaya Industries's last point is definitely going to be changed in an update right?

As of right now it's pretty much impossible to capture if there's a tobjorn on it, I don't think I've ever won a single game on attack on it.

>half of the characters have autoaim weapons because retarded casuals cant handle aiming
>hitboxes the size of a jumbo jet
>le meme arrow mans bow hitboxes are even bigger
>getting killed through corners or skills not going off because 20 hz artistic servers
>bodyshot pro only snipers
>unlimited ammo meaning explosive weapons like australian demoman wannabe niggers can be spammed without even moving
>stuns in an fps
>artificial blockades and invisible walls on maps - wouldnt want to give players too much freedom
>several ults being auto aim or aim less
>infinite range turrets
>cant even pick what modes I want to play in quickplay
>the list goes on
Great game you guys. Funny thing is its the only mediocre game right now that can be played with a resemblance of fun and it couldve been fixed but its jewzzard.

Get Zarya and Winston? Don't their attacks go through shields?

Reinhardt or Mercy?

Forgot the Mccree/Reaper/Roadhog one.