Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ntr

Game rips:
pastebin.com/zTh3WAfk

Artbook scans: mega.nz/#!CN4HCYxS!ysBUl56dooRevfriIm2eU5-X2YkYin6vmY3DQpnWkVw

Touken Ranbu GFC Anthology full volume:
mega.nz/#!6FcjRRwZ!-Xkr2CNSI0nSgbTEpk3mmpu4FHt6N-0rlSaXLmlrYtU

I should have probably added a picture for the swordshit.

Is there anyone that's buying Shirayuki or SA7?

Finished Astrum's (angel) and Demento's (edgy convenience store guy) route.
Spoilers are all real spoilers.

Astrum is great, and Sakurai makes him even better. I wished the MC teased him more.
Too bad that he's 'role-playing' as leader a lot of the time.
Demento is okay as well, but too crazy for me. I really don't get why MC started liking himas he literally kills a bunch of people ingame before her eyes and then kidnaps her.

MC is also pretty good. She gets to level up a bit, fights for her guys, and generally tries her best. In Astrum's bad end she's the one trapping the people in Period Cube because Astrum killed the master mind in real life and she didn't want his life being ruined.
And she's also active when it comes to love, at least in the two routes I played.
But she has no special personality trait, just your generic girl. Still, way better than some stupid amnesia girl.

The system is beautiful and easy to use. There's also a status screen that always shows the HP/MP/level and other stats. It changes together with the story (like, after MC uses her super special skill, her MP went down to zero in the status screen). Pretty cute feature.

The ingame world feels a lot like a real MMO, which I like. The way you fight with other players, things like tanks and healers, etc.
And there are tons(!) of voiced characters in this game. Every character that appears is voiced, the only exception being the MC. Though a bunch don't have a sprite.

(cont.)

Now, to the things that bugged me.

The ingame backgrounds are beautiful, but the real life backgrounds are ugly. I think they're 3D rendered?
The sprites look good, some are beautiful(though there are a also few wonky ones), but the CGs are almost all with fucked up anatomy and completely different linework and coloring than the sprites. One of the sprites literally looks like the guy is poking out MC's eye with his nose.
Also, that artist sucks at drawing naked chests and hands.

I can't really say a lot about the story yet as I haven't completed it, but the writing hasn't been amazing up to now. Especially Demento's route was shit plot-wise, but I guess that's because he isn't one of the main guys.
Also, I heard that Astrum's route is far worse than the other guys, so that might be it. It definitely had some weaker points, as he and Demento are the only players from the Angel faction, and are separated from a lot of the side characters with sprites as well as the other main guys. The trap only said about 5 lines in Astrum's route.

What bugged me a lot was the start of the game. There's a introduction in the real world for MC and her childhood friend, they get thrown into the game world, they fight a bit together, BAM, you're in a route.
There's no part where all the characters get introduced.
In the second fight scene, you choose to either fight, use a skill or run. Each of those choices throws you to two of the guys, and you'll be able to decide between those two with the next choice.
Except Astrum. With Astrum, you'll be able to change to Demento's route mid-game (but before there's any development between the MC and Astrum).
So, if you pick the choice that gets you to Astrum's route, like I did, you'll be off the common route before you even realize it.
If they wanted to do random shit like that, they should've just made a screen where you can choose the character you want to go for. This was just needlessly confusing.

The perspective in the top right picture is so wrong, I don't even know where to begin. I'll take left over that all day every day.

>One of the sprites literally looks like the guy is poking out MC's eye with his nose.
Meant CG, not sprite. Spoiler because it's Demento's epilogue CG.
By the way, that's supposed to be a kiss. All kisses look similar to that.

I do like the sound of that status screen, seems like a real nice touch. Good to hear that they actually did manage to create an MMO-like atmosphere too.

That's one of the worst ingame BGs, and one of the best real life BGs.

Maybe it was all something deep about how disillusioned people are with real life. I kid. Probably.

>too bad he's role playing as a leader the whole time
Wouldn't that just make it funnier?

Also, while those CGs look ridiculous, I'm glad Kuroyuki's getting better in the sprite department.

I got Shirayuki. Should get here next week.

Yeah, most of the sprites are great.
I especially like Zain's and Poyopoyo's sprites.

Next time. Thanks for including it.

Nice, will be waiting for impressions.

Thanks for sharing your impressions. It sounds like it's at least a decent game. How long did it take you to finish one route?

I listen to everything and my reading speed is a bit slow, so I'm probably not a good judge.
But it was pretty short. Not so short that it bugged me, but as comparison, definitely shorter than one Norn9 route.
I'll try to look at the time for the next route.

Do you ever play a guy's route you really love or listen to a good drama CD and get an intense feeling of sadness because it isn't real?

Every day.

Nah, it's good because it isn't real.
Reality is shitty.

It's more in terms of 'reality can never be this good'.

up!

Yeah, that one Kyokugen Kareshi thing with Hosoyan. These things usually don't affect me, but that one really did.

I try to not think about the crushing pain that is the line between our dimensions.

Up

If you want some more romance, go for Mirako. His character also developes really well, aside from being kinda homo. His ending cg can be mistaken for bl
I still have two routes left, but as for now I'm glad I bought this game. My biggest complain are the non-skippable fight scenes, they get really tedious during the common route. I also wandor how the hell the guys don't notice the huge personality change when the twins switch places during some events

Please post the CG.

Here you are, user.

Reminder to join the /blog/ Discord discord.gg/0sK89npiaqmTYTsB

I was planning on saving Mirako for last since idol = crazy fan girls and I honestly wouldn't want to deal with them but it's nice to know he develops well. As for the bl-ish end cg, it's even more apparent with Konparu's so I guess it's kind of a given (sans Kira). Either way, they're ridiculously cute.

Up

Does Stellaworth ever restock straps or am I fucked

Hell yeah. I'm getting more excited to read this.

If it says 品切中 they'll eventually restock, but if it's 完売 you're probably out of luck.

>If it says 品切中 they'll eventually restock
Do you know approximately how to wait?

*how long to wait

You don't have to worry there are no rabid fangirls aside from the part in common route.
>spoiler
Can't wait.

Just be sure to treat it more as a school comedy, because if you expect deep romance content you'll be disappointed.

>PlayStation®Vita専用ゲームソフト『PsychicEmotion6』(通常版/限定版/ダウンロード版)

>【発売日変更】

>2016年8月18日(木)発売予定 ⇒ 2016年10月6日(木)発売予定

Up

Never paid attention to that, sorry. Just check it out every few weeks I'd say?

>10

Fuck you, Alter. Just work on those UtaPri senpais already.

Up

OR Kurikara is already painted, stream soon.

Up

I forgot they even planned that.

My own Ranmaru never.

>Qoo App got Hosoya to voice one of their new mascot characters
What. I thought this was a Chink piracy app.

Ended up giving the dumbbell to Iori.
He kept showing up and I had no more shoebill merch to give him.

Anyone gave it to Hinata or Kaito?

>I'm being pandered to

This is weird, I'm not allowed to have nice things. Now to see if they skimp out on quality like with the UtaPris.

bpro-anime.com/music/

Not bad

Up

Fuck, that was supposed to be my game for the holidays.

I'm glad to hear it because I seek more comedy. I'll enjoy it if the ends are satisfying enough in resolution.
Thanks for all the info last thread.
Nice. Someone recorded a clip for Kaito and Sousei.

twitter.com/knb_1223/status/736138834757320704

Did the Chinese record all of them? Shame they can't be saved automatically.

twitter.com/makitanobenaka/status/735831014824497152
Pictures of Hinata's reaction. Kinda boring.

>Madoka can basically beat all of them in an arm wrestling match

Up

I still have mine. I can screenshot a reaction if anyone here wants to see one, otherwise I'll give it to Jin.

Screenshot him. He and Kyoya are the only ones I haven't seen yet.

>tfw no body builder Madoka fanart yet

I'd love to see Jin's reaction. Do you mind screenshoting his reaction?

It looks like E2Gaming really is going to localize TaiAli. They've updated their website and added stuff like story summary and character bios.

>Twink boys don't lift but Madoka does

What's up with that item though? it was out of nowhere and there's only one, but I want to see all of the DYEL reactions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kkog44ie_iU

Did anyone check out Hashihime's trial?

It's part of the 100万DL celebration. You can buy more of them with stones.

Another vote for Jin, please.

I'll post the four caps for spaghetti. Really wish I had the audio though.

The intense shaking and collapse was hilarious.

>It looks like E2Gaming really is going to localize TaiAli.
I thought this E2G was some sort of odd troll at first. I think it's safe to say this is going to be a complete disaster.

What are some R18 games with guys that actually make a decent amount of noise during sex? Why is this so rare?

Pretty sure that isn't rare at all, especially in BL games.

Yeah, I don't know how to record a mobage so I just have the screenshots.

If I remember right, most of the guys we're pretty loud in Chou Hana

Try bobge.
And any character voiced by Kazuyuki Okitsu.

If you want guys moaning, you should go with BL games or R18 CDs.

Turns out they've been copy-pasting someone else's translation. twitter.com/tsukinohanshin/status/736214719481171968

Thanks for the screenshots.

Like the others said, it's not as rare in R18.

List your favorite CD or VN scene, /blog/.
That salesman CD is golden in its entirety with sex loaded into every word.
Thank you. You can record on droid with a screen app.

>favourite CD
That one doujinshi CD, Otouto no Kimochi 3 I think. Tsundere, virgin and incest. It's perfect.

up

Lamento is failing to make me give a damn about anybody. Is there some other catch here?

Not really. It's just not for you, I guess.

Waiting for a review or upload of 貴方日記~ユーフォリア~.

What kind of troops would be best for the Tourabu event?
Can't decide if I want to go for defense or attack troops.

Didn't mean to quote.

>no voice acting
>that art
But why?

>10

Sougo, since when are you such a slut?

What in gods name? He looks like a broken slut.

that looks weird.

I'd go with defense, although the 35~40 floors were really hard even with a level 99 team of tachis and oodachis. Specially floor 36 that made me return 2 times because of broken troops. Also 10 damage yaris on the last floor.

Sasuga Ero Ero Beast. He gets all of them.

On a more or less related note, why another limited gacha? I just want my Trigger cards without having to sacrifice a virgin to RNG Jesus.

Well, fuck.
Guess I'll go with shields for everyone.

Did you have any problems defeating the yari? I'm considering using some Uchigatana.

They hate us.

Did a test run. Looks like I just had bad luck last time when I went through nodes D and L. This time I got the short way and managed to defeat all yaris except in one node, when I chose a formation that reduces attack.

Bring a R4 7-1 team with a high level janitor or/and Tonbokiri equipped for defense. Even lv 99 oodachi have trouble killing the yari. Uchigatana and projectiles are useless after the 34th floor.