/vn/ - Tsundere Insults Edition

Visual Novel General #1098

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:

1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Official /vn/ Discord
discord.gg/0TDy2odjLmw7DooR

>Visual Novel Translation Status
warosu.org/jp/?task=search2&search_tripcode=!!UcDDlzwANFs&search_op=op

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous threads:
pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs/

This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

umineko-project.org/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=JPYiWOKtpT8
nahucirujano.blogspot.com/2016/01/umineko-no-naku-koro-ni-rondo-1-4-ps3.html
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/535913197/1464249484
docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZdvMRFhwPF7DPYQIijVCQLqtb1R7Pu5lQejiwSi3bLA/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nanami is best imouto

Chaos Head was pretty good except last chapters

>Discord

Someone make a thread that's not immediately shit

best delusions

Should I download and start Umineko now or wait a month or whatever for the official translation
Will it ever be finished, since the official Higurashi translation was never finished?

umineko isn't edited in Japanese anyway so just read it

Anyone here read Da Cappo III? I loved the first two for whatever reason but there hasn't been any news on an english version of #3 for years.

Need my fix, man.

Nth for best Hoshimemo

...or wait more months for the Umineko ps3 port.

Yes there have been.

deaf BITCH

I don't read Moon you cuck

>since the official Higurashi translation was never finished?
It's ongoing, senpai.

Will that be in English? Because I don't read moon. Fuck off to /jp/.

umineko-project.org/en/
In english but still no they only ported 3 episodes.

Huh. Should I just read these and then the rest with the shit art?

Decide for yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=JPYiWOKtpT8

What's wrong with discord?

That's not a maid, that's a cosplaying janitor.

It's Reddit discord. Not /vn/ discord.

But again, is this finished? I don't want to get 4/5 chapters in and have to completely switch art style/ wait multiple years.

Isn't there already a PS3 sprites patch for the entire game? What is this exactly?

>finding some new xuse game, 'seinarukana'
>neat! those are the same guys that did aselia!
>start the game
>'the spirit of eternity sword 2'
>realize that might be the romured aselia sequal
>10 secs into the game, the western europeanesque languege, hitomaru art...
>yup.

I didn't finish aselia. I kinda started getting anxious after the mc declined the option to go back home in order to fight with his nemesis that was consumed by his sword. i would have gone back to play it, but i lost my save in recent reformatting and anyway i lost my touch after 2 years of not battling anything. what should i know before starting Seinarukana about the events in the first game?

Aselia is a million times better, finish that instead. The sequel is a failure.

just play saihate no ima famkun

why does that girl have no clothes on

No, only 3 chapters.
No, it's a PS3 full port with voices, spirites, animations, effects, lip synchronization and all the bells.

Thanks for that, I'll read it eventually, but what should I use for a first read, with minimum install shenanigans? I'm still trash at installing.

is it even translated?

due to reformatting i lost my save file in the first. it might be a good oputinity to start over, but maybe at another time.
what made Seinarukana so bad?

her head is bigger than her entire upper body

Is Ti9 still alive?

i killed him

why is VN art so poorly proportioned
her head too big for she got dam feet

nahucirujano.blogspot.com/2016/01/umineko-no-naku-koro-ni-rondo-1-4-ps3.html

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>fake sister edition

Thanks so so much senpai I will never beg again

What's up with Catagra? The writing is so shitty. They use too many ellipses and it's annoying as hell.

fuck off

here

anything?
i heard the mc married aselia or something in the canon. seems logical, considering the game was named after her. anything else i need to know? something regarding the nature of the world and the blades that was revealed in the first game after the fall of the empire?

I-It's not like i did it for you or anything

NTR.

God damn it I knew this would happen.

A route with a scene that makes me instantly regret doing the poster character route first. The entire damn scene was a rollercoaster.

Well time to get hospitalized, doing Maya's route, wish me luck, chucklefucks.

rights boobs are as big as her head

Yeah that's a big part of her entire route and the story too.

for you

Takamine Yuuto became an Eternal, married Aselia who also became an Eternal, and they had a child, Euphoria. Euphoria should not be possible, but Yuuto has a magical protagonist dick so Euphoria is possible. She's also cute as shit, but doesn't have a route in Seinarukana for whatever fucking reason.

There's two factions of Eternals, one want to make everyone into a big fucking sword, whereas the other bunch quite like not being swords.

what? did the MC cheat on aselia?

Enjoy user. If you are one of those faggots who skips H scenes, might want to go trough the 1at one with Maya. It's filled with love and passion at least it felt that way to me

is that your first VN

Thanks...

did all of that happen in the first game? I remember the eteranls (sort of, could use a reminder but guess the new game wil have it) but was the daugter in the epilogue or something?

To the user who suggested using ShareX for screenshots, why are all my PNG captures around 4MB? I can't even post them here.

Also I tried fixing the tilt thing that
posted.

Save as JPG bro. That said my pngs aren't that big so I dunno what's going on. Worst case scenario go to greenshot.

Its another "weekly fragment of N" episode.

Aselia cheats on him.

You tilted it too much to the right I think, use the door/window frame as a reference.

Reduce the quality in the settings. I forgot what options it was but it basically bloats the image.

>what made Seinarukana so bad?
While it has more drawing quality it basically lacked everything that the predecessor had and its just the team going from one parallel world to the next, each time adding a new waifu to the harem.

lol
if that happens in the sequal, let me get there myself
if that happens in the first game, tell me what happened

what DID the predecessor have? it had interesting characters, but only 3 waifus ware there in the first run of the game and esperia is frankly- no ill not start a waifu war. anyway, surely the fact that each girl is different and fits it's own set of tropes was kept in the second game? or did you miss the drifting plot where a new enemy came as soon as you finished the old one?

Is moebuntu the official OS of /vn/?

no your mom is

Actually looks kind of funny. If I was a girl I'd definitely use it.

Where should I go to get Umineko with the updated art? If that is even the best version of the game. All torrents on Nyaa are dead as fuck.

gentoo is

I normally go through the early H scenes then start to skip the later ones because they end up being moanfests and I'm too invested in the story to wank.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/535913197/1464249484

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

eops cucked again
lil eop cucks
cuckedy cuck

But how are EOPs the ones being cucked here if Harmonia comes out in English before it does in Japanese

You tell em based degenerate.

Everyone, go here:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZdvMRFhwPF7DPYQIijVCQLqtb1R7Pu5lQejiwSi3bLA/viewform

Submit anything for username and for every guy you would like to nominate, submit /u/The_Bunny_Advocate

What is this VN. I have a fetish for trundere insults. Reccomend me a good english VN that has those.

isn't that the tranny who faked his suicide for attention? kek

Ikikoi is the best for that.

>His
I would assume weeb shit like this would tolerate trannies
like 1/3 of the posters are probably trans

every vn has a tsundere
every tsundere has insults

Nah, I wish I was born a little girl but since I wasn't I'm not gonna mutilate myself to become some faggy trans with a too deep voice. That's not kawaii at all.

>not getting voice surgery
There are even 3 or 4 different kinds of it.

become the little girl you were meant to be user
just a 20 year old girl instead of a little girl

That was just one example. There is so many factors you can't change (or not well enough) to make it worth it. You'll always just turn into a ugly mess pretty much.

The only hope us inner little girls have right now is virtual reality.

>trans
>thinking we care about 3DPD

>written by Kai
LMAO at getting hyped for this kusoge

>Koisuru fandisk translation never
Time to learn nip it seems.

>That scene with lovesick Estraea and kissing and sex for the purpose of procreation
My dick is diamonds right now holy shit

Get out.

nothing happens in the fandisk, just like in the main game

if you've already seen the cgs of Umi getting married, you've already seen everything notable

>Estraea
who?

Do you mean Koirizo? There's dozens of vns with Koisuru or Koi Suru in the name.

Yes, it all happened in the first game. Eternals aren't really a big part of Seinarukana though.

Still wishing I could read it anyways.

Yeah, Koirizo, I keep forgetting the distinction and blank on the usual name.

Why would you learn nip to specifically read a moege as average as it can get? Not even that, the fandisc of that. What the actual fuck? Get some taste.

The character in that pic isn't from KoiRizo, she's Koisuru Kanojo no Bukiyou na Butai.

I learned Japanese to read Kangoku Senkan 2 and now I'm reading kamige I didn't even know existed all that time ago. Feels good

Good job queef.