/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #239

"Myroid Highlight: Sayaka" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but you'll join me in the mixed bathing, won't you?

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/eA9qgau6
hlya.deviantart.com/art/Sailor-Fuku-Game-Makeover-198293491
hastebin.com/iyeyutepax.coffee
hastebin.com/jafiqofode.coffee
hastebin.com/oboqagukeq.coffee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hot

Cold

So how about them non-canon 'roids, eh?

nine days old?

hot coldman

Do you mean MyRoids not based on already existing characters?

The ones who pretend they aren't robot girls.

he's always the perfect temperature

>tfw cucksada got a 5th roid before me
How do people outside the general even get enough bothers to level up?

They ask other people for help stupid

Some people just want to play dress-up.

In my head canon they were programed to behave as normal girls but they're aware of their MyRoid status, does that count?

>Cucksada
Why cuck?

And if someone that isn't very active got her fifth before you it just means you have to git gud.

This, we should ostracize the users who do this until everyone is part of offline's headcanon

He's a 15-year-old who has a fascination with that word and likes to throw it into every other sentence.

Nah that's fine. I guess you could even extend that to other non-canon roids, that they were programed to behave like an edgy 100 year old demon or whatever.

Not "boy roids" though, they will be purged.

>There are wrong ways to play dress up games

That's just autism mixing into fascism, pay it no mind.

>fascism
#feelthebern amirite?

>not wanting one authoritarian means you want another

We have to make /mkg/ great again.

Sounds like the words of a dirty boy roid sympathizer. You and your ilk are an affront to moe itself.

What the fuck are you talking about? This is a fucking dress-up game you autistic cunt.

>yfw it's been two years since the usada incident
>yfw she's old enough to post now

Isn't it sad that we still talk about some random teenager that drew a couple pictures?

You started it
>inb4 that one wasn't me

We know who is to blame here.

that looks like someone i actually know

That's the default appearance of an amateur predator.

Pro predators cut their hair and always smile in pictures.

Delete this picture.

What's up with the new DG rec blocks? There's a seperate section so that only friends can rec now, but there's no face/hair and body options. It can't be following the general settings because if you turn that on it'll allow randoms to rec.

Also is anyone other non tie-upper receiving a ton less medals in the event? I'm getting about 1-3 in each handout during non-fever, normally it should be at least 3-5. It's taking me forever to get to each 10 medal charm increase.

>3DPD
Not this shit again. Delete it.

Why can't I have fun?

Just fuck off back to /soc/, retard. I'm pretty sure none of us come to this general to see that kind of shit.

It seems to be for everyone, check your rank.

How annoying, first event I give a shit and they do this.

Steven? Did you get the tie-up?

3 days left in the event. Don't forget that cooking and selling your ingredients takes time.

I thought it was better to wait until after midway, I didn't expect the hair to be an achievement award so I'm pleased even if I don't make it.

I like her traditional art. She posted myroid drawings on Twitter not too long ago and her style has gotten a little more stylized. Wouldn't mind if she came back just to draw more stuff

Should something here be added to a pastebin? If so, which one?

You should put in at least half of your tickets to try for the initial tie-up. Even though we can catch up to under rank 600 with the second x3 after having no tie-up during the first half, having double points with the original tie-up throughout the whole event helps, more so if you roll two x2s and exchange them into an x3 after midway. Plus you may roll the original x2 even though the x3 has a boosted drop rate after midway. I've rolled it in that situation before.

>tfw got 6 SR on the first roll but no tie up
This thing is broken, anyways I got it on the second 10-roll, thank you!

Or you could roll 30 times without getting a single tie-up. Like me.

Anyway I've rolled a 3x before and went for the ranking only after that midway point. Got the ranking outfit (Valentines Event) purely through drinks saved since the beginning, though I'm not sure if that would still be enough now.

>Event's Alice has green eyes
Aside from McGee's, has that been made before?

I consider mine to be 2D robots given by AMB that I use to simulate the behavior of characters from other games. Because that's what they are. When discussing personalities, preferences, etc., I refer directly to the characters being simulated rather than the 2D robot infrastructure. Analogy: I would say "This a dress", not "This is a mannequin modeling a dress," much like I say "She is an elf," not "This is a 2D robot that I use to roughly simulate a 3D elf." The framework is there, but it's simply not relevant to me. This way, even though I primarily refer to my characters as non-robot races, I'm still aware of the robot framework and accept recs as a normal part of the gameplay.

Maybe version number if it's something already in one of the pastebins and just needs to be updated.

Supermarket's open

Then nothing, at first I thought it was something to fix one of the scripts, but now I see it is to fix the already barely operable browser play.

Well, the second part is a fix to the scripts, but the scripts aren't in the pastebin and the scripts that were posted a while back are horribly out of date and would need more than just that to work.

I'll add them to the scripts pastebin pastebin.com/eA9qgau6 if you want.

Make your girls.
hlya.deviantart.com/art/Sailor-Fuku-Game-Makeover-198293491

Thanks for the heads up, this is my first time catching it

>not linking straight to the .swf for fullscreen

Didn't know that existed. I'll upload my latest scripts so they're not out of date then.

Upkeep: hastebin.com/iyeyutepax.coffee
Footprint: hastebin.com/jafiqofode.coffee
Likesweep: hastebin.com/oboqagukeq.coffee

Changelog: Updated for compatibility with the latest UI. No new functionality.

Forgot to mention, chrome used to crash a lot using likesweep on its own, but now I just get page could not load errors even with it off. No idea why, but I suspect something about memory usage. I've also recently started getting the memo page not loading fully and halting the footprint checker because of it after the latest update. I haven't investigated any of these issues too thoroughly so I don't have workarounds for any at the moment.

eh

This is pretty uguu desu.

uguu is love

cuties

>no glasses

It's shit.

Done.

Chrome has been a shit for some time, for instance mine keeps saying I need to update but at the same time tells me I already have the latest version.

No, they deserve better.

Meant for

I think I broke something.

Doesn't really look right.

Are we going to be able to drink dump our way into sniping the rank we want like normal in the MCC event? The secondary point source from sold dishes complicates things. Should we start drink dumping several hours ahead of time rather than one or two hours ahead like usual so that we can bring in more ingredients and sell some? Or would that raise the bar too early and thus an ending drink snipe like normal would be best?

You have to drinkspam from the moment the boost takes place or you'll end with a lot of unsold dishes.

I know, but I mean will the points from dishes make that much of a difference versus drink spamming for points gained from stamina at the end?

They'll, and it's not like a single person scaling trough the ranking will make it any different.

Yes.

Switching from cooking 1* dishes to 3* dishes took me from rank 56 to rank 18-22. The points you get from selling dishes are crazy.

Jeez, I'm really on the edge about this ranking outfit. I like it, but it seems like it'll be expensive.

Tanned girls are best girls

S-Supermarket!

dark tan lines on pale skin is GOAT

They made things weird with the new recommendation settings at DG. So far from seeing what happens from receiving the recs of our 2 autoplayers it seems that turning the friend rec block off while your other blocks are on allows friends to do recAlls. And when the friend block is on while my usual body block is off, it allows friends to do rec costume normally.

Can another friend stop by and tell us what you see it allows to be rekt on Dior? She now has both the general body block and friend block off. I'm thinking AMB forgot to add the distinction between body and face for the friend block section so it may still appear as letting you do a recAll on her.

Oh, and I forgot to say my name is Colors.

Jana here. Looks like it allows a rec-all. My own Girlfriends have been rec-alled as well by another random on my friends list.

In other words, AMB just added an option to let only Friends Rec All to the exclusion of every other option. Otherwise you can continue blocking recs as you have previously.

Sausage patty AMB.

Thank you. Then turning the friend block off is pointless unless you prefer recAlls and only want them from friends. Let's message AMB and see if this is a mistake. I was hoping these separate block features would allow only friends to do rec costume while blocking randoms completely.

Did they forget Kanna's shop in the new notice?

yep...;

i guess you could say, it was pretty secret this time

The shambolic country of AMB

Is the one you put on Dodger a super rare you've already gotten? They look nice, thanks! I love aquatic themes, I hope they bring it over soon. Tod has freckles type 3, but for their hair anything goes. I swap hair styles to sort of match the mood of the outfits but keep the same color, so you don't have to keep spending money on different styles to match what they're currently wearing if you don't want.

What are you willing to spend on the top 100 rank?

Caveat: if you had the money.

On this event or in general?

This event.

I already spent 5 drinks for the EC, I better be kicked out of top 200 and get 3k dishes done.

0 becuase I'm not giving AMB shekkles

I wouldn't spend extra for a night version family restaurant wall.

Omurice outfit or family restaurant wall?

Wall.