/fog/ - Fallout General

piss bottles edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

it just works

[Terrifying Presence] I told you to fuck off Todd, now you're gonna pay!

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

post characters

hahaha that is a dialogue line from the bandits in Skyrim
did you buy that game as well?

Why are all the faction choices in the main quest so awful?

YOU LIKE THE SIGHT OF YOUR OWN BLOOD

grinding out strong's affinity made me want to kill myself

>railroad
>awful

nice try user

>buy
That's a good one.

>rev_up_those_bans.jpg

He's been here for a while

Why isn't there a consumable that boosts your immunity? It sucks not being able to use radaway whenever because of the immunity suppression.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

/fog/ infested with retar/d/s

Yes herbal something.

Buff doesn't like Veeky Forums girls though. Only fatfus.

You can make mutant hound chops to get rid of a whole 5 rads. of course, you have to be satiated to get that benefit, but that's a totally cool feature and not stupid in the least.

nice b8

Its one sided.

Just get Solar Powered

/fog/ apparently only likes Veeky Forumsfus or fatfus exclusively

Not really considering the scrawny as fuck waifus like grannylips.

Buff, I need a link to your Piper's body-type.

Unless, you made it yourself and don't plan on releasing it.

Do I go with the Kiloton rifle with its explosive damage buff or this other one with an electricity damage buff?

How do I resolve this conflict?

>synth piper duplican standing behind her jealous of the T&A

>FEV tits

Max out Commando Demolitions and Nuclear Physicist

>not even piper anymore

They are awful because they are functionally identical except the names. You blow up the other two factions but everything is basically the same.

No negotiated endings, no independent ending, no option to do anything different. You can build artillery everywhere but you can't go to the brotherhood and tell them to leave peacefully... you can't say to the railroad that "I'm the director of the institute now, so I'm just gonna free all the synths myself, we don't need a war anymore". You do anything but blow shit up.

>Why are all the faction choices in the main quest so awful?

Because the game was based on Boston's history and today's special snowflakes don't care about anything but their instant gratification.

I'm not having fun!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't think you could ask the BoS to ask peacefully. It would have been more jarring for a bunch of extremely well equipped (hilariously more than anyone else) fanatics to suddenly concede.

It was fucking bizzare how you could do it to the Legion in my opinion. I get why it was in there before you start going "muh RPG muh speec", but come the fuck on.

The Railroad though, yeah. You know where they are and can get into their HQ, they're basically fucked either way.

Voiding Curie's warranty mods when?

I was walking along, minding my business
When out of the orange colored sky

Leave me and my degeneracy alone.

I didn't bat an eye at Piper until I saw her with this body.

FLASH
BAM
ALA-KA-ZAM

>No negotiated endings, no independent ending, no option to do anything different.

There's no "insert Disc 2" for the Institute ending or "insert Disc 3" for the BoS ending or "insert Disc 4" for the MM ending.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wonderful you came by

Is there any point to maxing out Strong's disposition? His perk seems so useless.

das it mang

>have to jump through hoops to download CK like a fucking circus clown
>start getting emails shoved in my face that is literally just console babbies complaining about mods

jesus FUCKING christ TOdd can you fuck off???

Telling the brotherhood to fuck off would just get them to launch a preemptive strike.

I guess people want negotiations with minor factions, but it doesn't really fit well in 4.

What the fuck is the conflict here?

Eh, if you say so. It just seems like the brotherhood is not as well off as all that, they have flimsy vertibirds and an airship. Artillery could easily give the MM the upper hand, especially if you could properly equip them with better weapons (though the laser muskets are powerful enough in high crank versions to one shot dudes in power armor).

As to them being fanatics, that's a viable answer, but what we get is 3 factions that are all fanatics and unwilling to do anything but blow everyone else up, and a forth faction that is useless (the MM). That's just bullshit.

Does anyone know if you can still pick up ammo from guns in this patch? I used to get about 1000 .45 in Vault 114 by picking up the submachine guns there and getting about 50 rounds from each but now I pick up guns and I get no ammo.

are you on survival

Is pirating the Fallout 4 DLC and using it on the Steam version of the game as easy and risk free as it was with Skyrim and New Vegas?

Every companion is meaningless in the face of the Lone Wanderer perk and a backpack mod.

Yes. I was in the beta and was able to pick up ammo from most guns. The guns I weren't able to pick up ammo from had already been used by enemies.

hahaha

yeah

Isn't this based on a real post from a while back?

How's the enemy variety in Fallout 4?

Yes the DLCs are basically mods.

A post from /k/ about 2 years ago

is the Beta Wave emitter settlement wide?

Or do I need to make an entire electric forest of them?

Besides the bumper sword are there any other melee weapons that i should port?

It's shit. You fight raiders and small bugs that die in one hit 90% of the time. The interesting enemies are only encountered about once throughout a playthrough.

The lawnmower blade machete

frogmouth super mutant helmet?
beuno.

Isn't that what the Shishkebab originally was before FO4 tipped it in Fedoras?

2012-2014 were such good years

i'm just playing around with a scrap knight idea
this was like the first version

too much time went in to recreating this

So does The Father actually change based on your player at all?

Why was 2015 such a shit year? Maybe I'm bias because 2015 was an absolute shit year in my personal life, but it seems like 2015 just fucking sucked in general.

>Maybe I'm bias because 2015 was an absolute shit year in my personal life,
2015 was a shit year in my personal life for a variety of reasons as well
2016 isn't shaping up to be any better, but not as bad as last year

I might have a slight PA hoarding disorder

And I don't even use the damn things

Are scrap knights gonna be a faction?

As far as Veeky Forums goes, here's why 2015 sucked

>the naughty power armor frame standing up against the wall

What did he do? Was he being mean to the other power armor suits?

well ammo is sopposed to be very scarce so that may have been a nerf after the beta

>level 75
>clearing lynn woods for dem legenz
>kneecapper fat man
>freezing baton
Jesus fuck, Beth. Can we gert some decent combos without sacrificing a first born for luck?

fucking internet

i never thought about that but it sounds pretty fucking glorious

should it be a town full of people that wear scrap armor and live in scrap buildings or just another raider gang

Yes, skin color depends on your skin color.

I'm glad to have inspired a potentially interesting faction

Looks good so far

WHARE THE FUQ DO I GET .45-70

vendors

I'm the same, I just keep collecting suits. I have two I use regularly and the rest just kinda stand there.

Is that it?

That's actually a pretty neat little detail.

why don't you vendor THIS
*points at crotch eagerly*
*purrs and flares my whiskers*

As far as I can tell. It's all scripted.

I used to hoard too

are you autistic

I still find the Fappening and the time frame it happened really suspect. That was kind of around the time Gamergate was picking up and drawing real attention to itself. And that's also around the time a lot of inflammatory and radical elements started popping up in the threads calling for dox and raids when such behavior prior to the Fappening was rare and quickly shut down

I'm probably overthinking it but it will still always bug me about how convenient the timing was, Veeky Forums just suddenly gets into the news again as being shitty people who stole celeb nudes just as GG is starting to succeed in dispelling the narrative that their opponents have been spinning about them being a sexist hate group full of muh soggy knees. Plays out like a textbook character assassination.

Does it take your spouse into account or just the player character?