1212 campaign when? edition

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Launch Trailer -- youtube.com/watch?v=YSBWwnOHvM8
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

old thread

BIG

>CHAOS SPARRING FIELDS IN YOUR DWARVEN KARAKS?
it's more likely than u think

God that game is hideous.

Damn thats a good weapon

Thanks Nurgle

The models are actually pretty good considering they're modding Med 2. They shot themselves in the foot releasing it so close to TW:WH though, no reason to play it really.

>enemy wins if they get inside the first small walls
>fortifications to rival the might of Mordor itself just a bit further into the city

What does CA mean by this?

f-for Sigmar !

SIGMAR FORBIDS THIS

Rolling

I like the new siege maps, I think they're an improvement.

>Med 2
Medieval 2? Holy fuck I thought it was Rome.

Can you post a screenshot of your setting screen? I'm starting to think the red palette in corrupted maps is a bug

It's a decent replacement if you can't run TWW I guess.

They look good, but that's about it. Sieges aren't Warhammer's best aspect.

Ayy, the game's 10 years old. What do you expect?

check yo self son

I hope I never have to fight dwarfs on that bridge.

SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS

Is Dwarves the hardest campaign? Isn't it flagged as easy? Idk what kind of orcs CA was fighting against but the supersonic speed confederating Greenskins are insane.

>Heavy Cavalry

MOUNTED KATANA KISHO ASHIGARU

The unit models look REALLY good, but what the fuck did they do to the terrain textures?

Someone please tell me how to listen to battle speeches

Glorious elf eating Grom da Paunch DLC when?

Im having a lot of fun just doing custom battles. Heres Altdorf being sieged by Manny with 1300 2 armies of 40, nothing but zombies vs Karl and the Altdorf Regiment of Honor holding it down.

Franz is a bit of an asshole.

nice game ca

>install no hostile agent actions mod
>THEY STILL FUCKING DO HOSTILE ACTIONS

FUCK

>Idk what kind of orcs CA was fighting against but the supersonic speed confederating Greenskins are insane

>Greenskins get almost wiped out 20 turns in, strength suddenly confederate, strength 3 again
>get almost wiped again
>confederate with the next tribe, up to 3 again
>this happens every time they get weak
>even if the only tribes left are enemies of theirs

Who thought this was a good idea.

I am not sure. It might be because of the "region" of the map

Better dwarfs than Spartan hoplites.

Most of the unit models are stolen from Mark of Chaos.

What is the point of Pistoliers and Outriders when you can just get a Reiskguard and roll over whatever you were previously trying to harass?

what am I looking at?

Chaos and Orcs share Giants and trolls, but that's about it.

>Gee Archaon, how come your mom lets you have TWO marks of Slaanesh?

13,000 zombies*

Question about Achievements for those who may know, specifically playing as Vampire Count campaign right now.

Just occupied Kislev, it had been burnt to the ground by Chaos awhile back and I just finished curbstomping Chaos into oblivion.

I didn't get the achievement for "As the Vampire Counts, occupy or raze Kislev" however.

I attribute to this to one of two possible factors:

Either A. It bugged out because I took Kislev, then saved my game and stopped playing for the night before ending the turn, so when I re-loaded the game the achievement didn't properly trigger and is now bugged (I've tried to re-trigger it)

B. The achievement only applies if you actually take Kislev from THE FACTION of Kislev itself through combat and it won't trigger if they've already been destroyed.

Does anyone have any inclination as to which option is more likely?

I don't like to think of myself as autistic but I would be pretty bummed if I had an achievement permanently locked out that I could never get as a result of steam stupidity.

Pls help /twg/

>tfw Empire siege towers have a longer range than Hellcannons
>set up cannons at max range, towers immediately one hit both my cannons, can no longer win

THIS ACTION DOES NOT HAVE MY CONSENT!

you know that you assign those marks to units right? they are not on archaon himself

Seriously though, is there any news on when we might get the Medieval Kingdoms mod campaign for Attila?

are you protecting his smile?

I REFUSE

He thinks the artifact he's hovering over is a "le epic reference"

did nobody at CA really care enough to turn archao's body just a little bit so his head doesn't clip through his chest

>those orcs looks really good
Are you from the past?

>actually using artillery
top scrub desu

this rattles my bones

Are pirates still cucked?

There are aproximately 11 reasons to play it, since it includes ALL of Warhammer Fantasy's major factions.

That is, if it wasn't still a buggy unbalance hit-or-miss mess despite being delayed for "fine tuning and polishing"

>end of greenskin campaign
>only dwarfs left
>have to pursue their last army 75% of the map in to the chaos wastes

Stubborn manlets

I heard there was a way to universally recruit troops after you build buildings in Total Warhammer. I checked just about everything as the vamps, but I don't see a way to. Is it possible, or do I just have to recruit in my military provinces?

> Tomb Kings still not announced

ca ripping off dark souls lore

towers have infinite range in this game. All of them

B I'd say

Global recruitment when your army is in encampment stance. Doubles the recruitment cost and the time it takes to recruit.

Can you raze a settlement you've already captured? As Greenskins if that makes a difference

>cleared campaign as orks, had a blast with the waagh and shit
>start new campaign as dorf
>all enemy armies bring tons of archers
>short leged shits gets kited around
>"wait for choppers user they can catch em"
>turn 50 and still just own starting area and black crag.

dofs are annoying to play as, yes sure they got nice moral, but they are slow as hell. big battles been awful because of archer spam and kite

>Sacrificing captured enemies for money as Chaos counts as releasing them
Fucking really CA?

NVIDIA DRIVERS WHEN!? SLI PROFILE WHEN!?

Who building walls in every settlement here?

>le tomb kangs maymay

I love the Karak backgrounds you get when fighting in dwarfen lands

Damn it, I was looking forward to showing Grimgor who's really the best.

Will it even get sli though?

Is this the only fucking banner that Chaos can get or what? This is getting fucking ridiculous.

Thanks for the help man!

Posting campaign because why not. Thinking about hitting up Wissenland next, since my corrutption is finally taking hold in Averland. The only issue is that The moot has become more dangerous owned by me than it ever was before. I lack the means to spread corruption there right now, so it shits out rebels like it's nobodies business, and I've had to park one of my two stacks there to keep an eye out.

Orcs*

>expecting an answer out of this circlejerk of a general

kek, mate unless you are looking for "TOMB KINGS WHEN", Pirate memes, and people talking to themselves I'd look elsewhere for legitimate answers.

Most of the real TW fans are either playing the game or bailed at the first sight of Warhammer. All that is left of this general is a bunch of self-concerned faggots who are just getting into Total War for the first time.

Don't believe me? just look how many posts in this thread are just people greentexting their own campaign with no replies or asking questions with no answers given.

I don't think vamps can, but they have Raise Dead instead which is better offensively, but doesn't help a lot when you need a new army.

>Wasting slots that could be generating money for additional armies

Walls don't win wars.

>the faction that relies entirely on ranged units to do well
>giving a flying shit about enemy archer spam

wat

ET IZ ORK

There's a super broken banner that gives 25% ward save and another that give AOE fire aura around the character

>expanding as empire on very hard
>skaeling attack
>gelt has final transmutation
>bring it the fuck on bitch
>mfw it doesn't even do a quarter of the enemy lords health

I lost because they had 3 stacks to my one with the my only strength in balthasars spells.

bumping this

>getting out-shot as dwarfs

Taking bets anons, TWWH cracked when:
>less than a week
>two weeks
>between two weeks and a month
>more than a month
>never ever, Denuvo won :^)

Are you limited in how much reinforcements you can bring? I have 5-6 reinforcing stacks here, but I only see 4 total. If I can't mob them with the entirety of the force, I might as well decline the fight and sit on Kislev.
Also, why don't I see a total force number? Only noticing now that there isn't one for some reason.

Only in space.

Does Chaos ever get rid of this gay infighting penalty?

I do like raise dead. I have another question about that though, in areas with the buffed raise dead stats, due to large army deaths and whatnot, does that every go away, or is it forever?

>25% ward save

the hell is ward save anyway? I keep getting them but I have no idea what they are.

The AOE fire one I see all the damn time on the EMpire factions. I wish I could get some, because as it is I just throw the lichbones on Archaon, my Chaos Giant and my rank 9 vet Chosen Great Weapons.

reposting in new thread
what
the
fuck

Only occur in quest battles.

Nope.

6 months, so:
>more than a month

I just tested it to be sure, two stacks didn't reinforce, despite being in reinforcement range.

M8 what the fuck is that first army at this stage of the game?

yeah im tempted to go mass crossbows instead of mass warriors

Any side can only bring 4 armies into a fight, and both sides can only have 40 units active at a time, so as shit starts to die and route fresh units will enter the field.

>tfw people spelling it ork has been getting on my tits ever since release

Thanks, I think so too, was just looking for a second opinion.

That sounds wise, based on the image you showed. If you don't war with Wissenland now, the Empire will confederate them and you will simply be surrounded by an even bigger threat.

Granted you'll need to tackle the Empire eventually, but you want to stack the odds as much in your favor as possible.

I wouldn't bother getting too bogged down with the Dwarfs or Greenskins as the Vampire Counts as you can't really capture any of their territory anyways so I'd save them for end-game unless they are really pissing you off.

Who owns Ostermark out of curiosity and is Kislev still around?

>posting campaigns is bad

Ebin. I also like how you don't give any answer yourself.

It's beatable with 2-3 decent stacks

Can I win this lads?

>being illiterate

Ward saves give you that % of damage reduction to ALL types of damage. Phys, magic, fire, etc.

It's literally broken. Armour of Fortune and that one rare talisman are broken as fuck, as are legendary things with it (Like the Eye for Archaon giving him 25% ward) if I could get that banner for him too he would take 50% reduced damage from everything and he could literally 1v1 entire enemy armies.

>this first quest battle for Archaon

This is a bit ridiculous

You build warriors literally only as meatshield. If half your army isn't artillery and ranged infantry, you're doing it wrong.