ITT: People who looked so obviously evil it makes you wonder how they got people to follow them

ITT: People who looked so obviously evil it makes you wonder how they got people to follow them.

>Look at that trustworthy fellow, he totally doesn't look like the embodiment of evil, we should totally follow him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpZ8EkK3eWY
youtube.com/watch?v=l14WDZCnz-w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_crossbones_(military)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to organized religion.

>evil

I can smell your burger from across the Atlantic buddy

He just looks like a regular guy.

He looks like a generic overweight, balding middle aged dad, not an epitome of evil.

This is actually a good example. With the sunken Russian eyes, the huge Jewnose and the wizard black beard he looks like some kind of evil warlock.

Its obviously meant to be a humorous thread, not a discussion on morality. Are all you Europeans autistic or do they teach you in school to ignore context and cues?

Once more the Papacy shall rule the galaxy, and put an end to this spiritual dissonance!

Nice thing he got turned into stone by a gorgon

Based Pope Benedict Emeritus.

>This is actually a good example. With the sunken Russian eyes, the huge Jewnose and the wizard black beard he looks like some kind of evil warlock.
That's part of the appeal when it comes to religious figures. Things that make them stand out and mystical make them popular to those looking for the mystical in the weird.

See celebrities and the odd artists and mystics they like to patronize.

obligatory post
youtube.com/watch?v=OpZ8EkK3eWY

Saruman wasn't evil, he was just misunderstood.

>Saruman
You made me laugh like a bitch. I'll buy you a beer.

In fairness, isn't this equivalent to
>from my perspective, the younglings are evil!
but actually a valid point? We only see fascist uniforms and think "wow what literal mustache twirling villains, how did the germans not see these people were EVIL?" because our modern concepts of cartoon villainy were directly influenced by fascists, not the other way around. If the axis won, people wearing "peace" shirts, long beards and yarmulkes would be reviled in the same way.

It's not surprising that a society which puts such a huge, positive emphasis on obedience, violence and brutality would treat symbols of such very positively.
>also the death's head is a holdover from the Prussian military but the point is the same.

Literally the same sly smile.

Not just Genghis, but any nomad/warlord in general.

genghis looks like a normal mongol though

>I'll buy you a beer.
Thanks kindly, user.

>24 posts
>no Mosley
What happened to this board

He looks like he belongs in Monty Python, not a dictator's chair.

Literally Marilyn Manson with a beard. Manson sold out and became sludge metal.

And I also don't see what you mean - the fascists lost so we think their imagery is evil? The building of the Italian fascists you posted looks pretty fucking evil too. I get the point about the values of the winning side being adopted in the international system, but not to that extreme.

An army of people dressed in black with skulls on their uniforms is about as a picturesquely evil as a description of orcs from Lord of the Rings.

For the record ol' uncle Joey here looks like a sweet loving man, yet he was arguably worse than either of the two fascist factions.

Anyone have that picture of his cropped eyes?

Looks so harrowing.

Hillary doesn't look evil though, just like an aging soccer mom.

She is a very reptilian, conniving evil. Not as obvious by appearance but you can sense the predatory instinct.

>muh emotions
ok

Stalin was also a pock-marked little squirt of 5'1'' with a shriveled hand.

>the fascists lost so we think their imagery is evil

And yes, pretty much.
Look at this video, for instance.
youtube.com/watch?v=l14WDZCnz-w
It's obviously an anti-axis parody, but the choleric schoolmaster isn't actually wrong - from a harsh, naturalistic point of view, the hare (comparable to a meek, pious human, ie the Jews) has "lost" the endless Darwinian struggle to a fox (a cunning but vicious human, ie the Nazis). Nazi culture is a striving towards the fox-iness rather than the bunny-ness because of Hitler's imposition of natural values over Christian ones, somewhat ironic given his personal life as a hippy vegetarian.
Our "international" (or (((international)))) social values were "anti-fascist" before fascism - the point of fascism is the rejection of these values, generally stemming from judeo-christianity, and the acceptance of new, "better" ones, again the general inversion of this semitic abrahamism.

the way she dresses makes her look like a star wars villain

>implying evil is not a value judgement based partly on emotional response

Stalin's not 5'4"?

>people that look like me look good
>different looking people look evil

Great thread

The death's head symbol existed before the nazis did, though. It's not that uncommon for soldiers regularly exposed to death to take on some morbid imagery, either in acceptance or defiance of death.

Soldiers are professional killers, after all. Evoking death doesn't seem that wild.

I do think the main reasons nazis look so evil is because practically everyone on this board has been born and raised in an atmosphere that outlines how evil the nazis were in no uncertain terms. The association is really strong.

This man is not a human being.

To be honest, Khomeini could have been a lot worse. Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was at least as much of a shithead. And the Iranian constitution is a pretty interesting innovation. I wouldn't want to live under it, but the Islamic Republic is a hell of a lot better than KSA.

This man is pretty high in the running for world's most punchable face. Even Shkreli can at least inspire a shred of sympathy. Not Farage.

Funny isn't it?

>An army of people dressed in black with skulls on their uniforms

Does it get any more pop history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_crossbones_(military)

Still looks super evil, desu.

Because it worked

Damn, there are a lot of units in the US Army that use skulls. I guess they are the baddies now.

What if Heaven is being able to constantly punch Farage, Shrkreli, Ted Cruz, and Seth MacFarlane?

ITT: /pol/lack crossboarders literally attempt to rewrite history.

this desu, he always looked comical to me, no wonder every bong just took the piss.

>T. john oliver
No farage seems like a top bloke. Would totaly hang with at the pub.
Here is a real punchable face

He looks like a fucking devious inbred. Honestly one of the ugliest people I've ever seen.

>Being this salty over brexit

Literally looks like the most average middle-eastern man in history

Or maybe I just think an objectively vile looking person looks objectively vile, you dumb /pol/ fuck.

only a butthurt remaincuck would think a regular looking bloke looks vile

>farage is only 52

I think you need a little cream for that asspain you seem to be suffering from.

>Emeritus
>implying he still isn't the pope and his resignation is invalid and Francis is the prophesied Antipope of La Sallete

What makes Sean Connery evil?

By the way, I'm pretty sure Khomeini got popular thanks to the radio and (later) illegal tapes. I suppose his voice was powerful.

>Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was at least as much of a shithead
Maybe if you hate women and homosexuals
The Shah, with all his faults, was still a lot better than the regressive Islamic revolution. He was moving Iran in the direction of a modern, westernised country.

>not hating homosexuals

wew lad, are you gay?

He don't look vile, more like the local autist who's a bit funny but laughs to much.

I don't see it

>not hating women
What are you fucking gay

>the US Army
>they are the baddies now
>now

Oh my

>objectively
>your subjective opinion

Do you even know what an Antipope is?

this

how can you not love this lad

>"are all you European autistic"
>American

wew, take it easy lad

I swear all Americans have autism

The skulls have longer tradition than that.

Some photoshop and you have a Hellraiser character

Dude, real Steppe-logic now: out there in the Steppes you would want your boss nigga to be the baddest dog around.

Provided they werent twirling moustache villains, but still someone who gives "do not fuck with me" vibes.

>Hillary doesn't look evil though
>just like an aging soccer mom.

You are saying that like they're not the same thing

looks like my old next-door neighbor

Be careful now, he had dozens of doubles. Maybe it's one of them, or maybe it's old Sodom himself.

>He looks like a generic overweight, balding middle aged dad
>not an epitome of evil.

>now

you just think he's "evil looking" because he has slanty eyes, you racist

Even on the old pics he looked evil.

He looks weird in this image but most of the time he actually looked pretty friendly and approachable for a British man.

>Plebs remember you for LE BLUT UND EISEN speech.
>Thinks you're some martial cunt with the pickelhaube.
>Founder of the modern welfare state.

>he fell for the left-right dichotomy meme

Lolwhat? I was talking about how Bismarck is thought of popularly as a warmonger- thanks to that speech and the Franco-Prussian War/Schleswig Holstein War and whatnot, when IRL he founded the modern welfare state, favored Status Quo and Placation in International Relations, and was even against Colonialism because he thought this brought unneeded imperial competition with other European powers for the young German state, and looks like some fat nice grandpa quaffing beer in some pub.

The hare hasn't lost the Darwinist race anymore than cockroaches we squash, the sharks we turn into soup or the crocodiles we turn into purses. They are successful because they keep on surviving and all lifeforms are bound to be failures in the end because the end for any specie is extinction - they are either dead-ends or middle steps for other species that will phase them out.

That's how Nature is and how it will always be.

Hitler didn't stand for any "natural values" - he was a modern romanticist who hijacked Nietzsche-an discourse without understanding it.

I actually have a friend from Iran, and he would talk about their leader being a perfect match for everything they find good in a leader. A full, white beard, old, etc.