/fog/ - Fallout General

Billy edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13850/?
youtube.com/watch?v=VZNUswc7Jr0
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10057/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not making X6-88 white
>mfw

>Not making him use the Assaultron sword and making him go full Blade

>using companions
>taking the time to make that nigger white

>billy

lol i sold that abomination when i realized the game """"""""designers"""""""" considered him a human child and therefore unable to be purged

>3 DLCs in
>No new unarmed weapons or mods

So I was thinking earlier today.

Could the Mariner be cured with the Vault 81 miracle cure? Or mysterious serum? I'm a little surprised that the SS couldn't cure her at all. I missed the speech check for this apparently, so she just keeps moaning about the Red Death and knuckleheads not helping her, but I'm surprised its never mentioned again past then.

Actually, the meat hook in far habor is counted as an unarmed weapon. You can upgrade it to look more claw-like or keep it single hooked and go for The Slasher Movie Villain look.

That reminds me, wasn't there supposed to be axes in Far Harbor?

captain's hat, 10% move speed. Complete the Captain's Dance quest in Far Harbor to get it.
marine right arm, 10% move speed, buy it for 10-16k caps from one of the vendors in the Nucleus.

you can get Sprinter leg pieces in the regular game, but for guaranteed ones, buy a left leg combat armor from the general trader in Bunker Hill, and a right leg from Daisy in goodneighbor.

I recommend getting the Armorsmith and Legendary Modification mods so you can get those effects and put them on whatever hat/right arm/left and right legs you find cool looking, because right now my character is an abomination in terms of fashion.

respond PLEASE

thanks I appreciate you

:^)

Alternatively configure the player's speed by changing the speedmult actor value. 100 is base speed. 150 is 1.5 the base speed.

She's sick?

goggles GET

reason why everything is red is because muh thermal vision (kinda works like Boone's Spotter perk in NV)

Fast note in my experience: I once uzsed legendary modding to give myself a full sprinters set. With an explosive combat shotgun and my 1 end, I proceeded to play TF2 Scout in the Commonwealth.

It was fun.

Remainder, far Harbour is trash

You're trash.

No, this is trash: >>/trash/

You're both recycling.

Have you guys noticed that the vertibird minigun is much stronger than the one you get normally? Most of you may have picked up on that given the mission where you have to Death From Above a super mutant behemoth and it chews right through him, but going through the game files the difference is immense...

The regular minigun has a base damage of 8 (fucking eight... compared to an assault rifle's 30) but the vertibird minigun is a whopping 25, which seems more in-line with its intended function.

What the fuck, Beth?

And it will remain so for as long as you visit /v/ even ironically.

Was it? Just thought it was scripted low level deathclaw. Might be a mod on it.

I hope a DLC gives us more mods for some of the base weapons.

The amount of mods you can give the minigun is pathetic. I have no idea why it has no reciever options. I know a mod does it but they could have made a .50 bmg reciever for it so you can make the minigun a goddamn Vulcan.

What's Preston doing behind her?

waiting to give her the radiant quest

Unpeeling his Banana

Why won't this stupid bitch give me Hull Breach 2?

What's the base ID for it?

>What the fuck, Beth?
Game balance, nigga. If you think this is a Bethesda problem you're kidding yourself.

Plenty of shooters have NPC versions of weapons do way more damage than the one that players get.

He means the one mounted on vertibirds you ride.

So I couldn't find anything in the readme, what are some good radio mods for New Vegas? I used to have a really good one that added over 100 songs (the one that was taken down from the nexus) But ever since I wiped my mods to do over without all the problems from the last time I can't seem to find it again. I've already tried that wave radio one and, while alright (love Johnny B Goode turning on in a firefight) but I couldn't stand the cringe-inducing DJ. Semi-same problem with CONELRAD.

So has anyone tried to edit the model for the pipboy yet? I thought the concept pipboy looked great, and would love to see someone make it.

Did you kill machete Mike? I think that fucks up her quests.

I did, and I figured that's why.

Haven't I seen this meme before?

I think its weird how there's no warning of that whatsoever, does she even say anything to you about his death?

The Mariner does not fuck with you if you kill Machete Mike, I believe it's intentional cause she has dialogue for it at a certain point.

>CROSS PlasRail
>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13850/?

yaaay I remember the author posting a webm of this in gun action a month or two ago on fog and I was wondering what it was

>memelands weapons
no thanks cuck

well that's unusual

I haven't played this dlc yet. Is this woman romanceable? A follower?

The weapon looks neat but like all cross stuff the paints are trash.

Needs to be dirtied up a little bit and given a BoS and Institute paint job.

>PlasRail
youtube.com/watch?v=VZNUswc7Jr0

oh is this a gun from borderlands?

Perhaps someone here still has that 100 more songs for Mojave Music Radio mod? I'd really appreciate yah

The weapon is clearly dirty and scratched. What you have is a rust and grunge fetish.

Just google the appropriate textures and apply them yourself.

She's not romanceable or a follower. She just gives you some quests. There's a reason why she isn't romanceable or a follower. spoiler She has cancer or something, and she only has six weeks tops to live.

She does go with you on one quest, but she doesn't follow you around or anything.

>this my settlement, it was made for me!

Go back to your own kind

>being this mad about opinions

It is a Bethesda problem.

The vertibird minigun with the 25 damage is the "player" version. The NPC version only does 5 damage (for some reason, maybe they really wanted Vertibirds to be a non-threat to the player). This means there's three versions of the minigun in the game's files, and two are shit for undetermined reasons.

If you want to say "balance" because you can get a minigun near the start of the game, there's a dozen other possible solutions.

1) the base minigun is garbage just as it already is, but with more mods with the highest tiers being more difficult to construct and offering a significant boost to the lackluster weapon

2) miniguns rape face but the one the player finds in the building is "unique" in that it is mostly busted and in such bad shape it does pitiable damage, only worth using for scrap after finding one that's been kept in good functional condition

3) have the ammo (5mm, which ONLY the minigun uses) on your leveled list only show up at higher levels, so the 500 rounds you get at the start are pretty much all the player's going to see for a good long while

And that's just off the top of my fucking head. "Balance". What a joke. Makes no damn sense for an assault rifle or hell even an automatic combat rifle to so grossly outdamage what SHOULD be an absolute beast of a weapon.

Playing fallout 4 for the first time. What should I do before even pressing the start game button?

What opinion? You shitposted after I told you to make the textures yourself. Just go back to /v/ already.

>continuing to be mad for no reason

Uninstall and forget the game exists.

why are people still complaining about this?
it takes less than 10 minutes to change the damage on it in the CK and make your own patch if you care this much

(You)
well memed, friend

>shamelessly plugging your own mod
>freaking out over anonymous criticism

Fuck off with you memelands mod cuck

you know damn well exactly why motherfucker

Yes, she goes on about something the doctor and his mainland buddies can't fix.

>ywn marry her and make her last moments on Earth be the happiest moments of her life

Well first you need to head to your kitchen, and grab a glass, biggest one you got, this is important, then you need to figure out where you keep your cleaning supplies, different people keep them in different places so I can't help you here, anyway, find the bleach, and fill the glass, right to the brim, take a deep breath, and down the entire thing, if you pussy out or choke start over, you have to down a full glass in one go or it doesn't work.
Anyway then I guess you should install the full dialogue mod or something.

leave me alone

any other way to reduce laugh lines aside from changing the Mouth-full type?

Where am I mad/freaking out? All I said was do the textures yourself since you don't like them.

Get back in your hole.

What's with you retards jumping in to shitpost. Fuck it. This is just going to continue to no real end.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10057/?
Simon would be pround

>>literally still mad

looks cool but I can tell you it has at least one bug.

You might want to remove the weapon flashlight function for the time being, because I equipped it and while it worked fine, it permanently changed my main light to that gunlight, even when the gun wasn't equipped.

Even when the gun wasn't in my inventory.

I had to uninstall and thus lose the weapon to go back to being able to use the vanilla piplight. I figure next time I build one (and I probably will because that plasma flamer is way more fun to use than the vanilla one in-game) I'm not going to mod it to have a flashlight.

Are you Neiro or Niero?

I have a plasrail grievance that needs to be addressed

Pretty sure there's a lifetime movie that is basically this.

>Hey BF
>Yeh?
>I-i have leukemia, my treatments stopped working ;_;
>I'll stay ;_;
>They get married and 3 months later she dies
>He becomes a doctor bound and determined to end leukemia forever
>The end

Vault 81 cure should honestly be able to do it. Or make it an INT / medic check. Or mysterious Serum. I missed the check anyway so all she talks about are how the upgraded hull makes her feel safe and how I survived the Capn dance and Red Death.

no I'm not the author I just saved that cause it was really cool and I hadnt seen it before

what is your problem though I havent tried the gun yet

where's the part where they fight a giant crab monster

>Pretty sure there's a lifetime movie that is basically this.
Pretty sure that's all lifetime movies m8.

>Vault 81 mriacle cure
I'm pretty sure that was only for viruses

Spoiler
Its actually really tiny, but its shiny eye has made curious captains crash their boats. They thought it was a large enough Mirelurk that it was destroying boats on its own

And attack its weak point...for massive damage

I don't understand why they don't just use high-precision lasers, when I was exposed to radioactive materials it solved my mutation issues in a flash.

>Decide to visit /v/
>See a Fallout thread
>Open it

>"HURRR MUH NEW VEGAS"
>"BASED OBSIDIAN CAN LITERALLY DO NO WRONG"
>"BETHESDA IS SHIT AT EVERYTHING THEY DO I HATE THEM SO MUCH"
>">IMPLYING FALLOUT WAS EVER GOOD"

I'm so glad /fog/ exists.

heheh hey guys,
LIFETIME-MOVIES
amirite?

>People having fun talking about New Vegas
"REEEEEEEEEEEE NO ITS NOT FAIR OBSIDIAN ARE SHIT NEW VEGAS SUCKS STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES I DONT LIKE'
Why are Bethesdrones so bitter?

So it's the same shit as what's posted here? Good to know.

yes fog gets shitted up with that as well but at least we have waifus

Post post apocalyptic knights so I can have inspiration for my scrap knight faction

>altering subtitles to shitpost about the only decent boss fight Bethesda has ever made
Classy.

Well, considering that there are other mirelurks around with glowing red eyes, it is understandable.

>Decide to visit Veeky Forums
>See a Fallout thread
>Open it

>"HURRR MUH FALLOUT 4"
>"BASED BETHESDA CAN LITERALLY DO NO WRONG"
>"OBSIDIAN IS SHIT AT EVERYTHING THEY DO I HATE THEM SO MUCH"
>"IMPLYING FALLOUT WAS EVER GOOD"

Read the thread again, it's literally nothing but shitposting. Makes me glad they stay there and don't shit up Veeky Forums.

>"Talking about video games I don't like is shitposting!"

And Godzillas

not your personal fuccboi finders etc. etc.

get darker nights mod. It's pretty much the only mod I view as "required" myself.
>although I'm trying to get an immersive experience on survival difficulty as a gluttonous narcoleptic

>ignore problems in NV
>it's all good
>ignore problems in Fallout 4
>100+ posts of Obsidrones REEEEEEEEing over people not playing NV for the 9th time

did you make this ????

it looks really good

>Nothing but shitposting
Right

>Literally this assblasted because people are talking about New Vegas instead of Fallout 4

fuck you

you shut your little slut mouth, you have no idea how long some of us have been waiting on this.

>some of us
like 5 ?