Daily reminder that the romans were SCUM

daily reminder that the romans were SCUM.
The Romans tried to implement technology and civilisation, which leads to decadence and degeneracy in man. The only way for man to live a good life is to live a simple life, as the Germanic people and Celts did.
>inb4 they died at 20 and lived a really bad life
The "primitive" tribes lived to 60 (any more than that and it's unnatural for humans to live that long, and we suffer health issues), and had a good, simple life. they did engage in warfare, but it was ritualistic warfare, and thus good for mind and spirit.
anyone who celebrates romans is a braindead nu male who has never been outdoors, and should kill themselves. this is not bait. I encourage you romanfags to read "Industrial society and it's future" by Ted Kaczynski.

>celts
>simple
But that's fucking bullshit

And where do you draw the line between "simple" and "advanced"?

>simple

Anglo Saxon society or before that level. Examples are Anglo Saxons, Germanic tribes, celtic tribes, amazonian tribes, saami, nordic tribes, slavic tribes, etc

>advanced
anything past roman level. this means dedicated infastructure, paved roads, etc. most societies today.
anything that is advanced leads to degeneracy and hedonism.

It's interesting that you call up on Kaczynski since Romans generally neglected technology and never really invented anything new besides maybe roads or sewers.

Also Celts weren't just your average forest niggers you assume they were. Those were Germanics. Many Celts actually lived in cities made of stone like pic related.

Romans still enslaved primitive peoples.
Also, stone houses are fine. Huge sprawling cities of stone are not.

So it's just a matter of organisation and centralisation?

Gauls were anything but primitive.

Go live in a hut in the forest then. You first.

yes

source

First of all, that's illegal in almost every country, because the technologists want to keep primitive peoples supressed.

Also, i'm saving up money to buy land in a forest and live like ted kaczynski you faggot.

this thread is retarded

Yeah, whatever. The problem with having your society live a "simple" existence is that it will wind up destroyed by a society that chooses not to live a simple existence.

>degeneracy

REEEEE ARYAN PAGAN NORMIES GET OUT

>The "primitive" tribes lived to 60
[citation needed]

The unibomber??

Enjoy getting rekt in every combat engagement you barbarian peasant.

All that matters is power, technology gives power. Your paranoid delusion is what killed every one like you, bar the few niggers in Brazil and PNG that we keep as zoo animals.

Denial of civilisation is degeneracy, you degenerate, mudhut dwelling hippy

>The Romans tried to implement technology and civilisation, which leads to decadence and degeneracy in man
Go move to Africa and tell me how much you enjoy life without technology and civilization

>First of all, that's illegal in almost every country
It's legal basically everywhere.

move to africa then you godamn neo pagan wannabe faggit

This.

Disgusting but true.

Not related per say, but is that a good band? Been looking for some new metal bands to listen to.

Yes because the celts were certainly 'no fun allowed' puritans.

And the romans totally didn't conquer them because they were wealthy and had advanced metallurgy.

If they didn't have so shit infrastructure and organisation they might have won.

What is it that you see as degenerate anyway, because if its along the same lines as /pol/ you've picked a pretty bad example for the celts. Homosexuality, polygamy, public nudity ect.

I like the celts though. I just don't think /pol/ would.

>"Industrial society and it's future" by Ted Kaczynski

There very well might be some good points made here but the author totally blew any chance of anybody ever wanting to read any of his works

Explain fucking Africa then

>"Civilization promotes degeneracy!!! Celts were primitive but manly and happy!!!"
>he doesnt know that celts are raging gay orgie faggots

>Argentina

>The Romans tried to implement technology and civilisation, which leads to decadence and degeneracy in man.

t. Rousseau

ROMA INVICTA!!!

Filithy barbarians

>when GAYus juliet salad defeated vercingetorix and crashed the last town with no survivors

i cry everytime desu