/twg/ - Total War General

Chaos complaining about balance edition.

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Launch Trailer -- youtube.com/watch?v=YSBWwnOHvM8
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0BwYUexL0zGS_bm8xZS0xMklNMXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For deceptive borders.

Amazons when?

SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS

I think Warhammer will be a great platform for content, there is much potential to it

>Altdorf has a shitty dock so I have to choose between an Engineer's Workshop or a Cathedral of Sigmar
This must be the work of Tzeentch himself.

Alright Tzeentch you punkass little bitch let's do this.

Specific differences between the difficulties?

Rude to reply but not answer his question user.

/twg/? Ah, Total War Gamerz

Fuck Public Order penalties for difficulty

The guy saying that great weapon chosen can't beat greatswords was full of shit.

>mfw corruption the chaos wastes with vampirism

Get ready for 30 Days of Assraping you wheel-whorshipping fucking shits.

Why are parts of the Total War fanbase so autistic?

>any thread you go into here or on /v/
>people saying everything is shit
>that the last good TW was Medieval 2
>literally admitting that you haven't enjoyed a series for a DECADE but are still there shitposting about it and trying to let everyone know

Why though? I mean any sane person would just move onto something else if a series was moving in a direction they didn't like for that long

What's with the dedication to shitting up discussion and trying to stop anyone else from enjoying it?

I'm really hoping you win this, I am sure you have a good plan for this battle.

Playing greenskins on normal, and on turn 42 now

Is it me or is the game too easy? The other greenskin factions dont even attack me, will the game get harder or should i just up the difficulty?

Also kinda disappointed at the building diversity, they should have at least put some temples for the greenskin gods

Ah yes

Temple for Gork
Temple for Mork

>on normal
>Is it me or is the game too easy?

Is there any anti-agent mod that works with an old save?

Orcs seem easier because you can clean up the south and have your back safe while you expand north.

guys,

i'm really bad at this game like i've played all kinds of 4x games and shit but this game feels so much harder to hop in and learn as you go.

i'm on turn 47 as chaos and I just finished off the entire starting area with the dwarves and smaller settlements. is this slow?

I spent like 10+ turns encircling the main dwarf city kraka drak and it kinda felt like cheese

>tfw tomb kangz are added
>You'll be surrounded by shit

What's the deal with the Top Knotz? They seem stronger and more aggressive than the other orc tribes.

>Heard you talking shit about my wings, greenskin faggot.

Looks like it was a good fight

How do I make my units not get assigned in to a single huge line in a group? It says they're locked but I guess fucking not.

Savage Orcs

Anyone else think it's weird that the "good" factions are so unfriendly towards each other? For instance I thought the Empire and Dwarves were extremely close for various reasons, yet I start at unfriendly relations and they want nothing to do with me.

Are there people that actually enjoyed the upgraded buildings in Attila giving out negative effects?

Fucking missile damage is so fucking misleading holy shit

I just moused over it and goblin archers do 1 fucking armour piercing damage while orc archers do 5

Their orcs are fucking savage. 25% physical resist and crazy amounts of damage.

They are the *TOP* Knotz, what do you expect? If they would be mediocre like everyone else they would call themselves "Mediocre Knotz".

>tfw have been good friends with Empire and Dwarves since turn 1 as Vampire Counts
>It is now turn 278 or more.

They act as a fantastic buffer for Chaos and Orcs. Atleast for Chaos, I feel like the dwarves can't do shit against orcs.

it's 20

Everyone knew this even without testing.

This will probably seem autistic, but is anybody else a little bugged by the fact that Thorgrim's faction is called "Dwarfs" instead of Karaz-a-Karak? All the other Dwarfs are named for their Dwarf hold, so why not him?

Dwarf anti-cav units?

Quick qestion is before i buy
Is this still using garbage warscape?

Let's do this boyos

Yeah I got a plan.

"I am the Final Moment made flesh. I stand here on this mountain, and I will sit on this throne. I will be the axis upon which the wheel of change turns, and the world will drown in the light of unborn stars."

sincler is such a cunt he killed 1 necro general and 2 heroes

oh for fucks sake whats with warhammer and units idling in combat, fight you faggots

Its using unreal engine

> Tomb Kings still not announced

I'm not really sure how to tackle this particular quest battle. The fucking doom divers do way too much damage for their own good.

(You)

Torrent/crack when?

Only a dumb cuck would give GW money.

memelord

DENUVO

why do those units before the cannons have their dongers showing? i know its chaos but if there's not even blood in the game why can there be footlong dingies

It's time for a propa waaagh

Remember this guy?
I wonder if he feels like an ever bigger cuck

i cheesed that fight by sticking a varghulf behind a ruin near the enemy starting position and they wasted all of their ammo firing at him with 90% of the shots missing or hitting the ruin while my army took out the reinforcements that arrive

Well, it is the same for the other factions (Grimgor's faction being called "Greenskins", Manfred's faction being called "Vampire Counts"). Only Empire is alright. There is a mod to change the name of most of the factions, if it bothers you too much.

How has it sold anyways?

Pls help.

Ask him yourself

But it's giving GW money for a franchise they killed off, now they will realize their misstake , haha no they won't, but still

tstng

>Vampire Counts two battle quests are down south as far as possible
>Inbetween their starting region and those two quests there are a gorillion orcs and 6 movement turns worth of attrition.

Why the fuck is this a thing? I literally cannot get to those two quests because my shit is going to fucking perish upon arrival.

I hate starting as Carthage in r2tw because they have so many allies and client states. Should I just backstab everyone to create my homogeneous empire?

>have two big stacks sitting next to each other
>archaeon randomly charges in and attacks for no reason

What did he mean by this?

>he doesn't know

you can teleport to quest battles for 5k on the quest battle screen

Make it about 13 turns without losing anyone by raiding

Wait a second that guy at the back has a gun

>playing empire
>vampire nato 3k strong attack my lone karl franz with 1.7k malnorished imperial peasants

Tightest shit I faced in awhile
Vampire cunts are fucking annoying to beat, crumbling is way better than routing

Those are feral orks, sometimes they manage to get some guns working

Filthy human scum, since the useless skeletons failed, I guess I'll have to go kill them myself!

Can you recruit these savage orcs at some point?

Probably a 40k pic of some feral orks

>defensive siege battles are fun as fuck
>get two in the entire campaign

Just as the natives of Central America mastered brain surgery, the savage orcs of the Badlands mastered automatic-fire bolt pistol technology.

You have to send a banshee for the first one. I don't think you can just teleport for it. A banshee is pretty safe just moving there over half a dozen turns though.

40k has feral orks too. Of course since it's 40k they're largely irrelevant.

>teleport to battles for 5k
>I've not known this for over 22h of gameplay

Thank you user.

Nice tits.

This may seem autistic, but anyone else bugged THAT THE MAP IS SOMEONES FUCKING FACE WHOSE FACE IS IT?

Also how do you build Gelt?

>Win a campaign as the Empire
>Never played a defensive siege battle
Feels bad desu. Refreshing though considering how many sieges there were in previous TW games

Aaah! Those damned imperial cannons!

Throw some wolves or bats to distract, cavalry to rip the reinforcments on the roght apart

Remember that Soul Leech, or whatever the basic lore of death spell is, is insane and will quite literally two shot each shaman.

>Chaos stack moving south to Sylvania
>One of my armies defeats the Greater demon of Tzeench
>Chaos starts moving west to the Empire

Yeah, you better walk mother fuckers

Will try and release this later today in an official capacity. Until then you can try it out if you want.

You'll have to enable out of date mods as for some reason even though I made this just this second it says it is out of date, I need to do something to fix that but nto sure what it is yet.

drive.google.com/open?id=0BwYUexL0zGS_bm8xZS0xMklNMXc

If you want to mess with it yourself it's the battle_entities table, go to column unknown15. I think I got outriders to be 360 degrees a'la pistolieers but I will have to check later. Also need to figure out which setting gobbo wolf horse archers or Chaos marauder cav are to give them the same.

Might increase the arc of some artillery as well as right now it's super low (40 degrees) while the narrowest in Attila was the ballista at 90.

oh the banshee yeah, you also have to send a necromancer to there and bretonnia but unless you've managed to piss off the orcs your agents are completely safe moving down there just takes about 6 turns.

>not preferring the cute bloomers under the armored legs

When recruiting a new lord, you can scroll to the bottom and see the legendary lords and it'll tell you what to do/build in order to unlock him.

Aieeh!! d- don't look! >_>

>Not making panties shot.

>Get a quest battle
>Have to wander through vampire counts entire territory in order to get there
>They don't want to give military access

Fucking hell I'm having enough problems with the dwarves as is.

Sorry, meant which spells/abilities I should unlock. Are his damage spells any good or is he literally just a buffmancer?

ahaha get FUCKED

I'd rather have the unique maps that we got in this game and Napoleon a million times over another Siege.

Besides, none of the castles are as comfy as Japanese forts in Shogun 2.

There's something really comfy about those artificial mesa castles in Shogun 2, I'm not sure what.

Nice undies.

I will do that when I can be bothered to press end turn all the necessary times. Now I'm a bit burned out and need a new campaign.

>Attila and rome
>The AI always assaulted your town

>Warham
>The AI will always starve you to death and never assault

>Still no Big Stabba for savage orcs

explain this

She's got a pair on her

When all else fails: Kill it with fire.