/nsunsg/ Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

armadillo dicks edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive:
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devastation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

rin a shit

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/TLAnon
campaign.narucole.jp/campaign/Election
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Takumi_Village
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rin a shit

Wrecked

>that image

>Forgot it again

patreon.com/TLAnon

Kaguya x Boruto /ss/ adventures when?

BUMP

So what did Kakashi do with his dad's sword

I'd also like to know this.

Ded thread.

I really do appreciate this, by the way.

So his dad was supposedly as powerful as all the sannin put together

But all we know about how he fought is that he used that dinky piece of shit that broke on a mook

God damn it, Kishi

As a reminder, Hinata is the best girl, Sakura is the worst girl by severe margins, Temari and Ino are pretty good, and Tenten is fun thanks to the spinoff. Rin is basically a blank slate.

>So his dad was supposedly as powerful as all the sannin put together

Why do people keep thinking this? Minato just said he was held in a similar regard to the Sannin, not that he was some kind of super being that could take on all three at once.

>But all we know about how he fought is that he used that dinky piece of shit that broke on a mook

Kakashi described it as a chakra light blade, right? Maybe Sakumo charged it with chakra to make it sturdier and Kakashi didn't know that.

Fucking Sakumo Gaiden when?

>As a reminder, Hinata is the best girl, Sakura is the worst girl by severe margins, Temari and Ino are pretty good, and Tenten is fun thanks to the spinoff. Rin is less shit than Sakura but is still shit.
Fixed

Rin is basically not even a character. She expresses no agency in the story; she's just there to be the mcguffin that Kakashi and Obito can sperg out about.

thats exactly why shes a shit

I dunno, I can't consider her shit because she's so nothing that she's just inoffensive. Like, Sakura is actively terrible. Rin isn't actively anything. It's like calling Samehada a shit character.

She is still sixth best girl according to nips

campaign.narucole.jp/campaign/Election

>sakura at the top
yea user, we know nips have shit taste

When a rinnegan user travels into an empty dimension, summons the giant statue, shoves all tailed beasts up his ass, creates the tree, shoves the tree up his ass, puts at least a billion people to sleep and then gets stabbed by a nigger in the back

Samehada a whore

you take that back

Really it makes sense when you consider their declining birth rates. They want a woman who'll love you for no reason and will stay loyal to you now matter what horrible shit you do to her.

samehada bestest girl

It dumped Kisame for some nigger because he had a bigger chakra

Kisame got BLACKED

No, Samehada did.

Kisame got YOUTHED and killed himself knowing that his sword cucked him and his husbando was lying to him the whole time.

nips are dumb as shit

And have notoriously shit taste.

I just don't understand why, what is wrong with them?

The air over there is slightly radioactive.

also the water
might as well call them evolved mutants

They have just, well, broken somewhere along the line, and now it's just too much to sort out.

>Ass-blasted waifufags
>"Waahhhh! Why isn't MY waifu at the top! Shit taste! Shit taste! SHIT TASTE!"

what's eating you

Only person ass-blasted here is you.

It's the standard procedure when popular opinion doesn't go someone's way.

Nice deflecting.

Sakura is objectively shit though.

But most popular things are really shitty, that's like a fact of life

This is sad but true.

we ded

It's over, so close of the chapter...

it all came tumbling down after the game was meh and the new series was shit art retelling a movie we've all seen
I just don't know what else we can do
it's all so shitty now

>Sasuke's popularity actually INCREASED with his defection

I have to wonder whether this is truly Nips vs Westerners or Ten Year Old Japanese Boys vs Gaijin Adults Watching a Show Aimed at the Former. Many instances of shit taste regarding nardo are literally those of a child.

Well if you just go by the polls in WSJ, that's probably true

Stomach Cancer, probably. I have a family history of it.

Japanese kids probably
they are really bad at gauging quality, just ask Hideki Kamiya

Hang in there anons, just one more week until
Bort 2

i will enraged if mikio continues to draw bort movie all over again

>page 9

it'll probably be a 3-parter

Because the Sannin were all young jounin while there's a good chance that Sakumo was from Hiruzen's generation

Alrighty! Everyone's here, Mission 1 - Item Retrieval, Part III, begin!

I hope to be more active in the thread while we play. Is there anything in particular you guys want to be updated on as we go?

So is everyone pretending Sasuke did nothing wrong in the manga or what

I haven't been able to read any of the Bort stuff

No, they just got over it. Probably chalked up to Uchiha insanity.

everyone is too busy lusting after him to bother with something like 'crimes'

>everyone is too busy lusting after him

Who actually lusted after Sasuke other than Sakura, Ino, and Karin?

Naruto, Tenten, Kakashi
Probably everybody

I have to say, these dudes are sitting around in their cells WAY longer than I expected them to.

Also, Temari, Shikamaru and now Bort and Chouchou

Never assume players will do what you expect them to.

I fucking know, hey. I told them that a ninja came by telling them that the weapons are being moved soon. Nothing. They rolled perception and saw that the hinges were rusted. I told them they're building rapport with their guards - who are similar to the ninja they managed to...maybe not befriend, but not kill...outside. I've gotten to the stage where I'm just like "Alright, the guard forgot to relock the gate once one of you was taken for interrogation." I guess the next step is to have the guards called away for something, but that's almost TOO easy

> I've gotten to the stage where I'm just like "Alright, the guard forgot to relock the gate once one of you was taken for interrogation." I guess the next step is to have the guards called away for something, but that's almost TOO easy

Just run with it what they're doing now. Actions have consequences. Just because they're not moving doesn't mean the world around them isn't. Being a DM is like engaging in a game of chicken (at least it was for me); make THEM blink first.

They're on an internal timer. If they spend TOO much time exploring the cave system, the items will have moved on. They're cutting it MEGA close as it is. I just hope they rush to the items first and then explore on the way out. Otherwise, Naruto will NOT be amused

25 minutes until the weapons are gone, maybe for good. AND THEY'RE STILL IN THEIR CELL

>How's Rin?
In retrospect it is funny how Rin became the catalyst for near armageddon.

What would be the consequences if these weapons are unable to be retrieved?

Does anyone remember the "Tobi is time-traveling Sasuke" theories? Christ, people were in huge denial when it was so blatantly Obito.

I thought it was a joke the first time a round but some people were actually taking it as plausible.

Not major, considering it's mission 1. Naruto will be upset, but he'll blame himself for sending them on a mission that was clearly too difficult for them. Also, Fugetsu will almost certainly not get his Konoha/Kiri combination sword later on.

>Konoha/Kiri combination sword
That sounds cool. What is it?

One of the missing weapons. To replace some of the missing Seven Shinobi of the Mist Swords, and to foster better relations, master craftsmen from both Kirigakure and Konohagakure are working in tandem to forge another blade worthy of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist.

To be fair, Kakashi's old teammate that claimed that "those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" being the mass murdering asshole that set the nine tails loose in the village and put exploding tags on a newborn baby didn't really made much sense even if all signs pointed towards Obito.

And now it seems one of our players has just straight-up fallen asleep in the middle of the game.

Like I know it's 2am for you dude, but come on. Least you could do is say something!

>To be fair, Kakashi's old teammate that claimed that "those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" being the mass murdering asshole that set the nine tails loose in the village and put exploding tags on a newborn baby
But that's what made Obitobi fun. What could have made do a U-Turn like that.

Why Sauce loves tomato so much?

just work it into the game. oc ninjaman snorted too much angel dust and has to rest now

Like a buzzsaw blade? Something crazy that puts the exploding tag one to shame?

But anyway, what happened to some of the other swords in this game?

This team has a LONG way ahead of them.

>What could have made do a U-Turn like that.
I don't think anybody could have guessed Obito turning out to be the biggest waifufag in the universe.

He liked Rin, but wasn't completely obsessed with her in Kakashi gaiden.

>Tobito

>angel dust
So Konan's ashes?

Nah. We're going along the lines of one that can superheat itself, and/or safely superheat the user. So basically a ninja lightsabre, give or take.

Yeah, I think it's gonna have to be something like that, hey. It's a shame, because we're right near the end of the mission.

What do you mean?

>ObiTobi

I don't think there are any lightsabers that transfer their properties to their user, but then again I haven't read much EU stuff

DELETE THIS

The effect of superheating is like a lightsabre. The actual transference is ninja stuff.

>master craftsmen from both Kirigakure and Konohagakure
You could include some people from the Village of Artisans: naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Takumi_Village

They smell like burnt paper.

>Tobito