/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General: EDGE AND DARKNESS AND SEPHIROTH EDITION

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g0I8GRF57YOyyrQBCICdCdVJNXXpRJqKpd_pG3CnBGI/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Aqua, best waifu!

My Magic medals got a huge upgrade with Hades and Sora et al. Jesus.

Lucky you. I had to settle for Sephiroth.

Remove that sephirot right now.
Kairy is only for sora.

Wow, is she reaching for Sephiroth's big sword?

Is Orichalcum used after keyblade level 20?

Iis the adamantite quest once a day or can I farm it?

>Sephiroth
>Settle
Fuck you.

One adamantite every 9 days.

Seriously, why the fuck haven't they removed the farmable story medals from jewel draws yet? It just feels like a punch in the dick whenever you get one, especially if it's a 5*.

And fuck that fat and useless sack of shit called Pence in particular, I'm tired of seeing his smug ugly face in every goddamn pull.

Did Japan ever remove them?

I'm tempted to finally spend some money on this game, just to get a shot at the 6* medals in the deal. Talk me out of it.

I'm sorry.
NNNOOOOOTTT!

>dat 4 star pence that laughs at you
I hope Hayner fucks Olette right in front of him.

Are they fucking serious? They introduce not one, but two limited edition medals at the same time early af into the game. Then they make it so that you'll probably never get them despite dozens of pulls, plus they come unorbed. I'm not spending any Jewels on that, much less cold, hard cash. They didn't even apologise for removing weekly rewards. Their announcement just assumed we forgave them. I'm just about ready to stop playing this shitty game.

>spent 100$
>got both premium medals

I am satisfied.

Bye

>Dat shit eating grin on pence

Today I dreamed that KH3 had already come out and that it had 6 different story paths each with a different playable character.

One of them was Hayner.

>$100

Something wrong poorfag?

For every 3k pull you got less than 10% chance to drop one of the 6* medals and they both come with 0 dots (unlike JP) thus being pretty much unguiltable, your choice.

>be smart and not throw away a chunk of your money on a mobage
>hurr poorfag

I could buy like 20-40 steam games with 100$

Thoughts?

Cerberus is a good result, right? Especially considering Treasure Trove is my most powerful setup. I don't know anything about the Queen.

I'm not sure what the point is of having both Aladdin and Zack, but I could combinethem with my FF Sora on Starlight, right? I already had an Aladdin, so would it be better to add an orb or place him in Starlight's second Green Bonus slot?

The Queen sucks but Triple Doge is good.

God dammit.

Cerberus is KH2 Mickey but with better stats, so yeah pretty good. Aladdin and Zack are probably the worst epic medals available so far though, never use them outside of the Coliseum.

If you were smart then $100 wouldn't mean anything to you
20 - 40 games that wouldn't be played as much if at all. Indie garbage basically

Okay they definitely need to remove old medals from these pulls, especially story ones. It's only going to get worse the more medals they add. Maybe they could do different categories of 10 medal pulls so it's fairer to those going for epic medals.

>Buying games on steam

Evens i pull 10
Odds i keep trying to guilt dwarfs

Good luck, user

r8/h8

My 1.5 & 2.5 Soundtrack Box came today

Really nice packaging, as usual.

Didn't occur to me until I looked at the tracklist, but Re:coded's tracks weren't remastered, as they don't appear in the movie.

The Roxas/The Other Promise combo track is a mix of the Piano Collections versions.

Similarly, only a handful of BbS tracks are present, and in 1.5 I think just one track from Re:CoM is present (Lord of the Castle).

Nice cat food

problem poorfag? I'm rich and can buy whatever I want :^)

What's the difference between KH Cloud and KH2 Leon Ver.B?

cloud is fucking cool and leon is a whiny bitch

Can you spawn a raid boss through using skip tickets? I've got a ton of them from last night.

no, raid bosses are triggered based on # of heartless killed. when you use a skip ticket, you aren't killing any heartless

Save those for special matches later m8

can you post closeups of that cover art?

It does work. I've done it loads. You are killing Heartless with Skip Tickets, that's how you get every drop in the quest.

One has Cloud and the other has Squall.
It's a choice between emo big sword wolf-motif animu boy and whiny small sword lion-motif animu boy.

Thanks. I want to try and see if I can get a good chunk of lux out of the new raid boss.

So stats and multipliers are the same after adding the same rare medals to them?

Is that the Sensitive Stomach Purina ONE? What's wrong with your cat?

WHY WONT THIS FUCKING GAME DROP ANY WAKKA MEDALS

IVE BEEN TRYING ALL THE MISSIONS FROM THE SPREADSHEET FOR TWO WEEKS AND ONLY HAVE THREE OF THEM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dammit

DAMMIT

Namine and Cloud are good, but I understand your frustration

Nothing. We started buying it when I was living with my dad and the other cat needed it.

Some things happened and this is the bag I have until I run out and buy something else.

As a bonus, here's the inside.

The render flaps hold booklets with liner notes from Shimomura and credits. Might translate them for you guys if I can be bothered.

good shit

I was going to drop 15 bucks on this game but all these bad pulls have me tripping thinking it. I mean fuck its only 15 but if i pull really bad....

fug

Leon has far better stats, while Cloud is an emo faggot.

This was the answer I was looking for minus the emo shit, thank you user.

How's Sora and Pals? Some people said it's the strongest medal in the game so far, others said it was nerfed

Really? I thought Oud the Edge had the better stats.

In JP it was an Attack Up and Cura
But even as just a "High HP = More Atk" it's one of NA's best

Same attack, but Leon has 500 more defense.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g0I8GRF57YOyyrQBCICdCdVJNXXpRJqKpd_pG3CnBGI/edit#gid=0

It's pretty much a magic KH Cloud on steroids now, definetely the strongest single target medal.

Why is KH Kairi so freaking adorable?

This game hates me

>drops at least 7 BBC Rikus
>wahhh this game hates me
Eat shit.

Spend everything on Sora. Give him all your best equipment, Donald is the most worthless of the two in KH1 outside of when he decides to actually use Thundaga. He basically just steals all your MP Gifts that Goofy throws you way due to how often he spams everything and almost always only cures Goofy. Goofy is amazing once he gets MP Rage and MP Gift, it basically just allows you to nonstop spam Thundaga. Usually one of the two will just be dead during the fights though, Donald is the usual one since him running out of MP means he runs headfirst into enemies.

So Donald&Goofy truly replaced his old friends

Playing kh1, sword,shield, or magic rod?

Translations would be appreciated

choose shield, drop sword

I went rod and dropped shield. Looking back on it, this was not a wise choice for proud mode and apparently being underleveled.
>Rusemeister will probably wreck me tonight just as hard as guard armor was wrecking me last night unless I grind along the way
Fun.

Only drop shield if you're a fucking pro who can land blocks and dodge like Dante. When I played, I chose Rod and dropped Sword

Staff drop Sword. You end up with equal in all stats. It's a bit annoying up until you reach Agrabah and then it starts getting better, and up until you reach Hollow Bastion all you really have is the finishing attack that's based off of your magic stat, but once you get to Hollow Bastion you just start wrecking everything and that extra MP bar really helps out with so much.
Shield is pointless since the extra item slot is useless as items are never needed, and Sword is just worthless.

>who can land blocks and dodge like Dante
It's really not that hard man.

They're fairly long, so it might take me a little bit. I'm working a lot this weekend and I've got games and shit I'm trying to get through.

If I'm diligent enough I think I could get the 1.5 liner notes done this weekend.

About an 8

this is me

in retrospect, i fucked it up by making my DiZ 6* instead of Riku. since DiZ is already a powerful single-target medal, though, am i better off pushing Mushu to 6* once i have sufficient cost to support it?
for reference, Goofy A has 3 Orbs, the rest of them have none

>Do a 10 roll in the NA version
>Nothing
>Do a 10 roll in the JP with the free 3000 jewels that they gave out
>5* School uniform Kairi
>5* Demyx
>5* Eraqus
>5* CoM Mickey
>5* Lea
Wew lad

>School uniform Kairi
wut

>try to purchase jewels
>error with transaction

Fuck you dad, I'll tell you when I've had enough to drink!

neat-o

That $15 deal is so tempting sometimes.

Mondays are like tests for me. The game is testing my willpower.

So why is Namine good?

Just give in user. Sora & Friends and Sephiroth are waiting for you

I thought I had willpower but that Sora & Pals medal is just so fucking rad.
We'll see. On Monday I'll probably end up even/odding to see if I drop my first money on this stuff after my 10 pull today got me jack shit.

there's like a 75% chance he's not getting either one

shhhh user please let me throw away my money

She copies the buffs on the target.

So let's say, hypothetically, a boss has 3^ attack for all three types and the neutral 3^
Naminé will copy that buff for the turn.

Hey guys just started playing KHUx last night! Does this game have any time exploits? I've played other games with energy where you can fuck with the time/date settings on your phone to get free energy

that sounds like it's useless for 90% of story mode...

Just join my party user, you can use mine :^)

Until you reach that one boss that nearly requires that for you to not get raped in one turn.

how far is that? i'm only in the early 200s right now

So like, if i copy the defense buff the witch has in the 4th dwarf mission, i keep the defense stats because of namine?

Most buff Medals don't need to be used for basic Heartless, it's largely a boss/raid/challenge thing.

>1 dot

Yeah, but since the challenge is to beat Witch Bomber in one turn, I don't recommend Naminé