Don't forget to WERK WERK WERK WERK citizen! We'll be broadcasting that message in supermarkets, on the radio...

Don't forget to WERK WERK WERK WERK citizen! We'll be broadcasting that message in supermarkets, on the radio, at sporting events, and in adverts!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vMNeOUwA1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He earned it by making the right choices. Deciding to be born as Duke of Westminister was smart.

This is just motivation to create my own family fortune.

Lmao nigga still ugly af money won't change that

>parents shouldnt be able to use their money to improve their childrens life although its one of the most basic instincts we have
>we should tax the shit TWICE out of parents who dont waste their money on stupid shit they dont need

that amount of jealousy

Who's to say we don't band together like the merry men of Sherwood and thieve some money

See... this is the way it should be.

People like Gates, Buffet, and Zuck, vowing to donate 95% of their $$$ are seriously mentally sick.

The vast majority of that money will be wasted on vanity projects like trying to breed sub saharan niggers in an unsustainable land with no agriculture. WHY?

So you'd rather them just dump it all on their shitty kids? For what fucking purpose you weird boot licking cuck?

>3rd wealthiest in Britain is the 68th wealthiest in the world
Is Britain third world now

>So you'd rather just dump it all on your shitty kids?

Abso fucking loutely.

And what makes you think Gates/Buffet/Zuck have/would have shitty kids? They're pretty fucking accomplished people, you ignorant fuck.

I'd absolutely rather have my money in my family, in educated, accomplished hands.

Look at the Carnegies etc. You can build a charitable foundation in your own name, manage it your own way.

Start your own ivy league university that lasts and impacts generations.

1,000,000 times more useful than feeding niggers in africa just long enough for them to breed & starve again.

>And what makes you think Gates/Buffet/Zuck have/would have shitty kids

A life of spoon feeding and being surrounded by sycophants generally doesn't breed the best minds. What have they accomplished that wasn't literally paved out for them in gold by their parents' financial status?

I agree dumping it on africa is mostly a waste but it's not like that's where every charitable cent would end up going to. The /pol/ up your ass is just causing you to go full hyperbole.

Oh, I just noticed how you somehow projected that on to yourself. Like you're some multi-billionaire who's planning to leave the estate to your blue-blooded children and not some worthess neet on a mexican sugarcane forum.

Fucking lol. You "disgraced millionaires" are genuinely fascinating creatures.

You reek of ignorance of jealousy in your assumptions.

Just because someone has money, their kids will turn out to be shits?

To cure your ignorance, read up on Buffetts kids and decide for yourself if they're "shits".

One thing's for sure, they'll be way more than you'll ever hope to be.

Zuckerberg put all his money in a charity shell company he set up. It's still his money and he doesn't get taxed.

>now
always has been

Are you serious with this 12 year old, jealous of money crap?

Do you even know who Susan or Peter Buffet are?

>their shitty kids

Found the new money with poor education.

The majority of billionaire fortunes is self-made, not inherited.

But big wealth can also take several generations to create, like here.

In any case, it changes nothing to your own fate and doesn't prevent you from becoming quite rich through hard work and smart investments--just like the late duke did, only with less leverage than him. So jealousy is useless. Focus on yourself.

Yes, feudalism is still sort of a thing in the UK.

Get used to it.

I assure you most women now find him INCREDIBLY attractive.

You both are right.

You'll never be rich unless you inherit, and a male model working in McDonalds has more value than this mouthbreather.
>tfw you can't buy biological sexual attraction
>tfw no prime girls wanting to fuck YOU because you turn them on
inb4 copes

why?

First post is usually best post

>we should tax the shit TWICE out of parents who dont waste their money on stupid shit they dont need
Well desu getting people to waste money on stupid shit they don't need is the primary focus of economic policy in the west.

>3rd wealthiest *landowner*

Are you 12? Women are attracted to resources.

why do you think that?

Not really.
But money gives him the ability to brut-force his dick into 99.99% of the worlds fuckable pussy.
Heck, even a flimsy million would be sufficient for 99%.

This is not what I "think", it's a fact of life.

is it really tho?

I'm as jealous as humanly possible. I can't imagine knowing everything was going to be alright and I will get whatever I want since being born.

so your telling me , if guy in op's pic walked up to your mother whipped his little white princely cock out , and wimpishly asked her to suck it to completion and not to neglect the balls and arse hole, she would out of obligtation to the facts of lyfe , and "laws of biology and evolution"?

wew lad, ur mums a right proper slag m8.

Yes.

Women are attracted to resources same as men are attracted to big tits and a fat ass. It's literally hard-wired.

Are you on drugs?

you realize what that makes your father right?

Historically, the only reliable way for a woman to increase her own social status was to marry into it.
Whether it's generic or cultural might be disposable, but women, broadly speaking, are definitely attracted to social status, which is nearly always synonymous with wealth, especially in the modern era.

>generic
Genetic

>disposable
Disputable.

I guess I should proofread when I post from my phone.

thats a very scientific , polite way of telling me your father is a cuckhold and your mom is a whore?

>it's a chancucks discussing evolutionary psychology episode

>even a flimsy million would be sufficient for 99%

'no'

No amount of money (if you're not dirt poor) will change your attractiveness. It's just a big number on your bank statement. It's not magic.

Real issue is what they're spending the money on. As others have mentioned, increasing population in Africa isn't really that productive; if anything, it's going to hurt them (and us) long term.

They should be allocating that capital to political reform, or business ventures in their home nation.

Also, by political reform, I don't mean donating X dollars to a candidate. I brute forcing a third party or a presidency - similar to what Trump is doing, but hopefully with more coherence to it.

>hurr durr I got btfo so I will resort to inane insults

>be a famous multi-billionaire
>don't create your own country or become the president
>don't become the pope or create some insane cult
>don't fund a new Renaissance
>don't finance space travels, a crazy race war, or research on immortality
>just be a good old grandpa who buys "wonderful companies at a fair price" and has his yes-men in Washington

Disgusting.

Fuck money and this shitty existence.

You're not "born as Duke" though. You inherit the title when your father (the actual Duke) dies.

Lol look up the history of his estate, it's cringeworthy

lol

To be fair that's still over a billion dollars going to the kids.

>1,000,000 times more useful than feeding niggers in africa just long enough for them to breed & starve again.
Ah, you're that kind of person.

They have access to the full lot now, if by 70 they haven't done jack shit then it's their own fault.

>1,000,000 times more useful than feeding niggers in africa just long enough for them to breed & starve again.

I seriously don't get why rich people donate to these vanity causes.

It's basically masturbation for these guys to throw a million at Niggers with no hope of improving their lives.

Literally, ANY other investment in society would be more productive.

Follow Business Insider: Neat infographic on Bill Gates from Frugal Dad. Since 2007 Gates has given away 48% of his net worth, or $28 billion, which has helped save 6 million lives.
Bill Gates Has Given Away $28 Billion Since 2007, Saving
www.businessinsider.com/bill-gates-infographic-2012-1
Search for: How many people Bill Gates have saved?
im sure those 6 million ppl would plead to the contrary.

stay salty XD
youtube.com/watch?v=1vMNeOUwA1Y

Fake pranks for views.

i'd like 2 see him pick up celebs, or princesses like that.

i'd like to see him pick up ur mum like that.

Your argument against him saying leaving your efforts behind to anyone else but your family is an ad hominem?

Your argument against him saying leaving your efforts behind to anyone else but your family is an ad hominem?

And millions of African Americans think democrats buying their votes is awesome, doesn't mean it isn't shitty for th world.

Imagine what he'd be worth if he took
>CERU to the fucking MOOON

With 28 billion he could have successfully started a technocratic party in the USA and influenced the world on a much grander scale.

oh u mean, like a huge dominant overarching all encompassing global software company or something??

Plastic surgery

He wasn't born a billionaire either if you wanna get technical. But here we are.

Inheriting money is feudalism?

redpill

You'll never be legit good looking.

>>dies aged 64

Pretty young age to die these days. Rather peculiar.

Nah m8 if you have a big family you'll see people start falling left and right once they get past 60

I don't get these sorts of post.

>Somebody else has it easy! That means you should give up on everything!

Kek, solid 8/10.

Have you seen any of those shitty millionare kids on instagram wasting money because they can. If kids had better values and didnt act like they are gods gift to everyone id agree with you. Dont take one shining example and say thats the norm. Kids with rich parents are stupid. The other exreme to your argument would be ethan couch or whatever his name is. That kid who killed 4 or so people broke probation and mommy coddled his ass all the way to mexico. The middle ground is still a bunch of little shits who dont know how to work and keep the amount of money they have they just know how to spend it.

>>Somebody else has it easy! That means you should give up on everything!

Welcome to the American liberal SJW mentality.

Its a built in excuse for the mentally weak Niggers, the undisciplined, and the lazy to do nothing with their lives while blaming others.

See my main issue is the "negativity" associated with tribal mentalities. My family came to America three generations ago and each generation has INCREASED the net amount of money. It's not billionaire level, it would barely be 60MM without taxes etc, but what is wrong with trying to keep it in the family?

Everyone in my family married with a prenup, we would never ever ever give it to charity, because we don't care about people not in our family. But WHY is that a crime?

The reality is none of you are out donating blood EVERY week, or giving up kidneys so some sick kid in a hospital doesn't die. No you're all perfectly content to let strangers miles away from you suffer, but god forbid someone be rich.

I'd rather give up a kidney and be well off than poor with two kidneys, so since I value my money more than having two kidneys, I'll be happy to give it up when all you fuckers have saved peoples lives giving up your spare kidneys, bone marrow, etc.

>salty XD
I have more than one million euros. It changes absolutely nothing compared to when I was poorer: no one gives a fuck about me.

Also, nice video, but it's not related to being a millionaire. Any poorfag can rent a big funny car. Pretending you're a baller doesn't make you rich. (And they got two girls with the little car!)

Even you would have gone for a ride with the guy anyway. Would you decline if anyone wants to make you sit in his Ferrari?

Dying at 64 is now below average. It's even more surprising considering his immense wealth and his absence of known illness (?).

> Kids with rich parents are more likely to be stupid.
> Kids with poor, uneducated parents are more likely to be stupid.

One of these sentences reeks of ignorance and jealousy.
One of these sentences is factually correct.

>work 60 hours last week
>my check after taxes was only 1k

>6 million saved
>got kids
>said 6 million still starve in shitty conditions later, but now there's another 40 million starving

>all the tax money went to shitty single mothers who waste it on a manicure, or ghetto niggers

>Kids with rich parents are more likely to waste lots of money at once in a stupid manner*

Fixed.

>Kids with rich parents are stupid.

Are you this fucking stupid? delusional? or just fishing?

> Go to Palo Alto, parents average in the 1%. All kids are competing in AP courses and taking calculus. Paly is a feeder school for Ivys.

> Go to Oakland Unified School District, niggers can barely spell their own names and are failing intro Algebra. Niggers graduating can't even pass basic English and can barely hang in Junior College.

lol

Yeah. Rich kids are all just so dumb compared to all those genius poor kids.

He didn't say kids of poor people were more intelligent though.

Isn't it sad how the lazy try to justify their positions in life?

"All the rich people are actually just dumb and lucky."

"I could be rich, I just haven't gotten lucky yet!"

Yeah. Just sit on your ass and keep hating. Maybe you'll get rich one day. Keep buying those lotto tickets!

If 40 million people are really starving to death, then there wouldnt be 40 million people starving to death.

People here don't think like this right? Who the fuck here actually likes working?

If I could give my kids unlimited money so they could pursue all their dreams and hobbies, I definitely would.

Jesus that's brilliant

ITT:

>Money ruins people and makes them assholes.
>Stupid fucking rich people hoarding all the money why can't I be rich.

Stay salty biz.

You're failing to understand that the subject of importance is not being born Duke of Westminister, but the actions taken as the former Duke of Westminister.

The kid did not earn it, but his father earned it to be able to give to the kid.

Sorry your parents and lineage were shit. Mine were too.

his uncle was the Duke and had no heirs. his father became Duke & he thereafter.

another redpill: cucks here thinking about "retirement" and dying on your early 60's... lol at life

his father was in a lucky position

its all about luck to be a b