Create blog on a topic that you at least slightly know something about

>create blog on a topic that you at least slightly know something about
>post some decent quality
>Start discussions on forums of said topic with people who know less about it than you
>Lurkers will see the discussion, see you're the most knowledgable, click the blog link in your signature
>adsense and/or affiliate marketing on your blog

Legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

justagirlandherblog.com/income-reports/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

brilliant

no one has done this before for every subject in the world

>waaah the market is saturated
>waaaaah everything has been done
>waaaaaaaaah it's impossible to earn money doing anything

but its true.

This particular idea is incredibly saturated and thus isn't worth the time

what idea is less saturated?

Actual substantial work that contributes something to the society.

Something unique or that actually has value

Sneaky, unorthadox ways to make money only work if they're ILLEGAL, RISKY, or they're creative and little to no one also does that

It takes a lot more work than just posting your blog link. You need to study Google SEO and learn to rank. But yea you can make money doing this.

Wagecucking for pennies and commuting with retards while people make millions online, seems legit.

No one makes millions online from shitty, saturated ideas like blogs with google adsense.

People making "millions" had a completely unique idea that couldn't or would be hard to replicate. Or they just commit crime

I'm not saying it's a genius idea. But it's either this or nothing, until I find a better idea. Of course I have a job and I go to university. But I have to at least try to get out of the wagecuck hell

You wont get out of wagecuck hell by copying other peoples' incredibly saturated ideas man

It wont work. Even blogs with lots of time put into them at best make $200 every few months from paid articles and affiliate shit

if you want to make money then eirher provide a valuable skill or product, something unique or provide it in a unique way

There are people RIGHT NOW making millions with funny YouTube videos.

How "completely unique" is that?

Clearly quite unique considering there's millions of active YouTube channels and only a small handful make millions because they can keep millions of people engaged.

YouTube stars like Pewdiepie are Moviestar-tier in terms of outreach and views. you'd have better chances becoming a famous actor than pewdiepie

This girl went from $1,000 per month to $40,000 per month with her blog about just anything:

justagirlandherblog.com/income-reports/

There are a lot of YouTube stars in a lot of countries. What they do is not superhuman, not "completely unique", not impossible to replicate.

Also add Instagram stars, Vine stars, Twitter stars, etc.

>Not impossible to replicate

Getting millions of people to regularly tune into your channel is extremely difficult.

And that's why there's only one pewdiepie making millions instead of thousands

I don't even know who is that guy. There are a lot of other people making millions on YouTube.

Anyway, it's not a "completely unique" way of making money, so your original argument is disproved. Don't talk like earning two or three millions was downright impossible.

It's a youtuber who plays games for little kids.

He's the most popular on youtube and he's made millions in months

I looked him up. Not very original. And he started in 2010... quite late to the party.

I'm sure every Veeky Forums fag would have told him it's impossible to make money on YouTube, back then in 2010.

>youtube is already saturated with people playing video games bro, it's not 2007 anymore!!!

And the girl with the blog above started in 2013.

>2013
>making a blog
>u think its 2003? kill yourself lel

Id keeps changing btw but whatever

he's one in idk how many tens of thousands of people who take YouTube extremely seriously but earn far far less. If you think youre better than them and can do it then go for it but it'd be safe to wager you aren't in all likelihood. Try it though, if you succeed ill be happy for you but I'm not crazy about it

>Not very original
most subscribers on youtube... by a wide margin

The actual content is less important than having a good business plan, knowing how to market your stuff and get more views, etc.

Okay-ish content that's very well marketed >>>> extraordinary content that's poorly or not marketed.