Phrases and tropes that reveal someone as a meming pseudo-intellectual philistine

>refers to any abrahamic religion as a 'desert death cult'

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf).
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/).
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_resources_of_Africa.
abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people_in_Zimbabwe#Land
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Zimbabwe#Agriculture
youtube.com/watch?v=B_obeR1OIm8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthyphro_dilemma#The_second_horn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not an argument

"x is a spook".

>pretentious
>mental masturbation

>quotes Richard Dawkins, Neil deGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye the fucking Science guy in a philosophy discussion

t. atheist

Teleporting or the unsheathing of Japanese swords

Every single tripfag

"I'm a race realist"

>how come you can say whatever bad stuff you want about christianity but can't say anything about islam? >:(

>"I am an adherent of Marxian economics."
>talks about Nietzsche, Evola, Stirner without understanding them

*raises paw*

>cites IQ as a valid statistic/criteria

Watch out. Peterson is coming for you.

>the dark ages were caused by christianity
>the dark ages were actually perfectly fine and the church was entirely responsible for this

>red pill
>realist
>truther

>taxation is theft

>Have you seen "The Greatest Story Never Told"?!

>people who get triggered by the term "dark ages" used as a term to describe the lack of writing in Western Europe in the first few centuries after the Roman empire

Cites famous quotes, doesn't cite famous books

It funny because it shows they haven't actually read the book

>((( x ))) as an argument
>muh
>shill

Truthfully nobody on this board ever sites primary sources

>"The X said Y"
How do you know?
>"Posts a blog or secondary book"
OK, now who are they citing? What's the context?
>U MAD BRO?!

>these people have abandoned their religion, language, food, dress, and identity in favor of a new one
>they're still x lol

It's often not practical to do so. If everyone were expected to cite primary sources, you'd find discussion stifled as only people with encyclopedia knowledge of a particular subject could ever really talk about it.

Hell, I couldn't cite half the shit I read because I don't remember quotes and page numbers as a general rule.

>0.00001 shekels have been administered into your accounts.

>Eastern Roman Empire

How is it not a "desert death cult" ?

You literally worship a human sacrifice in Christianity.

Posts like these

Okay then, I'll reply to each one of the things I memed about.

Not an argument can be used when the argument is, essentially, a non-sequitur or takes its roots as an insult.

Race realism ties in with the IQ bit as well. Basically, that Western civilization left others in the dust not because of some privilege check or whatever garbage Diamond will shill to you, but that they are simply better than, say, Aboriginals or Africans.

So IQ is invalid the minute it refutes the equality mindset, that we are all blank slates moulded by our environments? What about 6 year old Kenyan children failing the mirror-consciousness test (www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf). Hmmm...

I agree that branding yourself as red-pilled is pretty gay, but if this attacks the foundation of what it means to run contrary to Leftist narrative, then I stand my ground.

Oy vey, it's like anudda shoah! How dare you question our story, goy! Whites should never be proud of themselves after what you did to us!

The Jewish influence in academia, media, politics, etc. is pretty overt if you notice it (thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/).

The shekel thing I said implies that you are working to push this garbage on people by creating some false sense of community where the majority think like you do, and that you are paid very little to do this (so as to say that you enjoy it more than you do the money, something rarely seen in Jews).

>
>
>

>by creating some false sense of community where the majority think like you do

You must have missed the political compass thread, and the sticky

Political compass is biased as shit, loaded questions assuming globalization is inevitable and whatnot.
As for the sticky, "Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated".
Please, shut me down for stating the obvious. You'll only make my point. Is it not the side that preaches for mass immigration of the "equals" and punishes those who value their culture and identity those who should be purged? Upside-down world we live in.
Message received, rabbi. I'll leave you alone. pls no dox

>Believing in God makes less sense than believing in unfalsifiable metaphysical concepts
>Believing in God/subscribing to metaphysical "theories" is better than going by what has been concretely proven and re created in scientific study
>White people invented slavery
>The Old Testament is really violent and therefore we cannot criticize modern extremism that is prevalent in Islam far far far more than it is Christianity.
>It is okay to belittle people for having faith
>Religion and faith are the same thing
>True Communism can work
>That one town in Spain was anarchist for a few months so we should all be anarchist
>Feminism is inherently bad
>Jews control the world/are bad/made up the holocaust/cause of all conflict/are too mean to west bank
All of these would be ideas to avoid.

That reminds me
>blaming the Jews for everything

>Race realism ties in with the IQ bit as well. Basically, that Western civilization left others in the dust not because of some privilege check or whatever garbage Diamond will shill to you, but that they are simply better than, say, Aboriginals or Africans.
>So IQ is invalid the minute it refutes the equality mindset, that we are all blank slates moulded by our environments? What about 6 year old Kenyan children failing the mirror-consciousness test
The valid critique of IQ isn't because it refutes the equality mindset, it's because IQ is inherently an overly simplistic and arbitrary model of intelligence that people like you tend to abuse for the sake of confirming your own biases. It is not, by any means, the be-all-end all measurement of intelligence. Furthermore, people like you tend to believe in biological determinism, ignoring the importance of actual education.
As for the Kenyan, it's just some dumb kid from an awful place, I'm not seeing your point.
>whatever garbage Diamond will shill to you
Diamond's argument is literally: "If Africans were given the same combination of natural resources and luck they would be the same as us." Which is a far more nuanced and logical answer than "Test says your dumb, so"
>The Jewish influence in academia, media, politics, etc. is pretty overt if you notice it
"The Jewish influence in academia, media, politics, etc. is pretty overt if your tunnel vision forces you to see it."
You seem to refuse to be reasonable and boil down anything that doesn't fit into your narrative as either manipulation or conspiracy. Please grow up and read actual thought.

Rabbi, please. I said I'll bounce, no need to make strawmen.
I'll share this again: thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/
Enjoy the cohencidences, goy!
By the by, the buyer is worthy of some guilt, not just the merchant.

>Political compass is biased as shit, loaded questions assuming globalization is inevitable and whatnot.

Yet people found the results accurate enough to post them as self representations

>As for the sticky, "Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated".

Try the line before that

>post on a privately owned site
>the people who own the site don't want you to post specific things in specific places on the site
>they provide you with a free platform where you can post those things
>people make fun of you when you miss the toilet and piss all over the floor
>OMG I'M BEING PERSECUTED THIS IS LIKE ANOTHER DRESDEN

Ahmed pls

Who said IQ was the be-all, end-all? I know you are the "special kind" of smart, but you make a good point here, something that I did not originally make. IQ is simply an interesting measure (to some degree) of a certain scope of intelligence, not the ultimate determining factor. Take it easy, mate.
Kenyan is dumb now, even though animals who literally live primal lives as... well, animals, pass the test. Okay.

Africa is literally one of the most resource-rich continents on Earth, see for yourself:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_resources_of_Africa.
Why did they create literally nothing of value? I'm not sure, rabbi, you say everybody is so equal, then shouldn't niggers have done something more?
>luck
Top pip

>refuse to be reasonable
This is not my narrative, I am literally anonymous, what personal gain will I achieve? I might as well be talking to myself in a dark room, this is just some coincidences that don't add up. 2% of the population with this amount of influence must mean something more, doesn't it?

Take the test again and refresh your memory. Tell me there aren't loaded questions. Want a better test, take this: abtirsi.com/quiz2.php

You have a good point, this isn't /pol/, so I will leave. Why do you keep responding to me though, rabbi?

Hey, did you hear Milo just got permabanned on Twitter for making fun of Leslie Jones a.k.a. Harambe's sister? Yeah, fuck his racist ass haha!
Oh, also fuck rednecks and their intolerance. They should take down the Confederate flag and stop Trump #CruzeMissile yadda yadda yadda you know the drill better than I do, rabbi.

The Dresden bit is actually funny lol. Okay bye rabbi see you on the Sabbath.

>tfw salty /pol/cucks will be viciously persecuted by the mods when reported here
remember to sage gentlment

>redpilled

[spoiler]
dumb frogposter

>Nietzsche
Absolutely this, I still scorn the times when my high school philosophy class made fun of my standings with Plato and Confucius.

Those fucking nihilists.

>Who said IQ was the be-all, end-all?
You were pretty heavily implying it, m8. But sure, I jumped the gun.
>IQ is simply an interesting measure (to some degree) of a certain scope of intelligence, not the ultimate determining factor
The issue is that its 'scope' is inherently limited, its use is skewed, and its methodology is outdated.
>Africa is literally one of the most resource-rich continents on Earth, see for yourself:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_resources_of_Africa.
>Africa has a large quantity of natural resources including diamonds, salt, gold, iron, cobalt, uranium, copper, bauxite, silver, petroleum and cocoa beans, but also woods and tropical fruits. Much of its natural resources are undiscovered or barely harnessed
None of these resources are intrinsically worth anything nor do anything to aid tribal development. Culture and innovation stems from agriculture and Africa is shit for agriculture.
>Why did they create literally nothing of value
African art is pretty cool. Not to mention the Ethiopian empires were pretty successful.
And the Mediterranean-Africans did pretty well for themselves, but okay sure. Again though, agriculture stabilizes and allows for cultures to last and grow. This didn't really happen because it's hard to grow essential crops and maintain farm animals in Africa.
>this is just some coincidences that don't add up. 2% of the population with this amount of influence must mean something more, doesn't it?
I'm not sure it adds up to some ethnic-wide conspiracy, no

Using the word "trope" outside of the relatively narrow literary definition.

Alright, well I still respect the board diversity and whatnot, so I won't bump this into the ground anymore. Let's just agree to disagree.

I saw Aneeta the Feminist lady use this and I stopped using it after that. Hated the word ever since.

>boils down Nietzsche to "life is meaningless"
>boils down Stirner to "social constructs don't exist + unlimited self-interest"
>boils down Marx to "money is bad and everyone should be forced to be equal"
>thinks every major capitalist theorist was Randian
hate this shit

>I'll share this again: thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/
Holy fuck, I love /pol/.

Because israel isn't in the desert

>hate a word coz people you don't like used it
Wow

reddit pls go

>Culture and innovation stems from agriculture and Africa is shit for agriculture.

I wish this meme would die

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people_in_Zimbabwe#Land

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Zimbabwe#Agriculture

And this is wikipedia mind you. It is such entry level stuff. How this narrative that '(sub-saharan) Africa is bad for farming!' continues to exist I don't know.

She just made it into a cancer, it's like problematic. You come off as so morally superior. >This is just so problematic, I cannot believe this is still allowed.
How much do you want to punch me in the face right now? If you do, then that's problematic because I am a demi-gender trans-nigger, you ableist cis-het scum. Check your pronouns.

>She just made it into a cancer

Fuck generation z is real

Are you having a mental breakdown?

No you

>Why did they create literally nothing of value?

wow. you realize that all humans came from africa, right? that means that the humans that evolved to have white skin, were at one point "niggers" who decided to move up north, and found it easier to create "value" there, and eventually grew white skin. You argue that the people of africa couldn't create value because of their race, but that obviously isn't the case as shown in my previous sentence.

Also, you must be literally retarded, and it sure seems so now that you are calling people niggers and rabbis, as soon as people question your statements(and pretty reasonably and well mannered I might at, especially compared to pol).

Is this some ironic memeing or something?

No?

Zimbabwe was pretty successful in antiquity though. I thought its instability had largely to do with ethnic conflict and political corruption.

I misread, I thought you were the other guy

Read 10,000 year explosion, it blows Diamond the fuck out

Your mods did nothing when they took over this board. You are, for all intents and purposes, C U C K E D

>le man hasn't evolved at all since he left africa, we are exactly the same
wew lad

Deus Vult Stop Triggering Me!

youtube.com/watch?v=B_obeR1OIm8

I'll check it out, but just by skimming the wikipedia page, it doesn't seem to really refute his theory, just modifies it.
This sounds pretty interesting, but I have to admit accelerated evolution sounds pretty sketchy

It claims that biological determinism is more important than geographical, but sometimes takes it to an extreme ("blacks have a higher incident of FAS because they didn't develop alleles to properly processes alcohol in pregnant women" and not cuz, y'know, most of them are too poor and stupid to know that)

>desert death cult
This is kinda true for early Christianity, martyrdom was seen as something good and actively sought out in many sects

>It claims that biological determinism is more important than geographical
I was skimming the wiki entry as biological determinism as informed by geographical but alright
But still, I'll check it out. I'm not especially well informed on biology or evolution, really-- the only times I ever argue about it is on Veeky Forums.

Shit I do that all the time. I also often call it a Suffering Worshiping Slave Cult.

I partially do the first as well, though it clearly wasn't the only factor.

pic related

this

all religion is by definition a death cult

abramatists just so happen to be the lowest common denominator, that which is most ressonant to humanities collective consciousness

My type doesn't show up on the grap :(

I'm that turd that goes on threads, post shit and never comes back to see the aftermath.
I guess sometimes there are people who agree with what i say, but i'm so insecure that i can't deal with it.

>>refers to any abrahamic religion as a 'desert death cult'

This always gets on my nerves.
Judaism isn't a death cult.

Oh god, I'm the second worst on that pyramid.

>Criticizing pseudo intellectuals is the sign of pseudo intellectuals
Sure.

>Cites a wordpress with ZOG in the title
Wew

>Tries to make an appeal to a higher level of discourse on race
>Abandons the attempt within 3 posts, starts calling everyone niggers and rabbis
I want /pol/ to leave

This post ACTUALLY violates Veeky Forums rules. I wonder if mods will delete it, probably not.

>posts a fedora reaction image and calls non-Christians "edgy"

I honestly only ever see this being done seriously when people are posting edgy opinions like "God hates everyone and is violent and evil" without any real understanding of the scripture.

Also, I think that the thing that annoys me most is when people argue for Christianity either way and obviously haven't read the bible. You can't act like you know what you're talking about if you don't have any real knowledge of the major text of the religion, whether you're supporting it or not.

>god literally murders everyone over and over and calls shit he doesn't like 'abomination'
>m-m-muh REAL understanding of the scripture says it's an expression of love

demonstrating your >real understanding of the scripture are we?

I mean, if you called it that in an academic paper I guess. If you're aiming this at Veeky Forums posts though, I think you need to learn how to understand humor.

This is a good one.

>Oy vey, it's like anudda shoah! How dare you question our story, goy! Whites should never be proud of themselves after what you did to us!
What the fuck are you on about?

>Being this gullible
People like you who desperately tries to find new ways of blaming the Jews of all people are truly the most pathetic human beings there are, I suppose you're probably unemployed, and need some type of boogie man to blame your shit life on

I understand that a human being has no authority to judge a deity.

If I have no "authority" to judge your stupid god as hateful, you have no authority to judge him as not hateful. Fuck off, moran.

Literally, they got an entire board for their filth.
Are there no mods/janitors on Veeky Forums?

You don't know how evolution works or how long it takes do you?

Yes, it is foolish to judge such a being by human morality. but in specifically the christian god's case it can be done since this deity claims to be a father figure and the creator of our morality. why would I want a being with no respect for human life and is prone to genocide as my father figure and the basis for my morality?

>authority to judge
Fuck off m8. Humans are obliged to judge, our judgement is the only thing in the world we have to go on. Any conclusion about whether God is evil, good or amoral is a judgement.

Besides, when people say shit like "hurr god is evil" they're not judging the Christian God as a real being, they're judging a character by how he's portrayed in a story and pointing out that it doesn't fit with how we're expected to see him.

He's revealed Himself as loving through faithfulness to His covenant and the redemptive ministry of Christ, my judgment is irrelevant.

Nah, pretty sure he's revealed himself as a genocidal maniac, and I have your HAUHLEEEH BAHBL to prove it. *tips menorah*

God wipes out all but one family at one point because they're literally all evil, and then swears to never do it again. This sort of shit is what deserves a fedora post, because you focus entirely on one thing, take it completely out of context, twist it, and then ignore all the evidence that points towards God being benevolent.

I bet you think God sends sinners to hell where they get tortured by the devil as well.

What's god's argument for good?

God created you so whether you "want" Him to be your Father or not doesn't change the fact that He is. You can either reconcile yourself to Him or continue rebelling.

To say God is good is a judgment supported by His own word and therefore has authority. To say God is evil is not supported by God's word and therefore has no authority.

That God smites the wicked in no way contradicts His loving nature. In fact, it supports it because it shows that God loves what is good so much that He destroys what is evil.

So far, the only definition of "good" we have is "God's team", which isn't satisfactory to any degree.

*isn't satisfactory to you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthyphro_dilemma#The_second_horn