Hi Veeky Forums I killed this fly and it sorta looks like it's dancing. Is there any way to profit off of this?

Hi Veeky Forums I killed this fly and it sorta looks like it's dancing. Is there any way to profit off of this?

turn it into a protein supplement

Nope, because guess what buddy, you fucked up.

You uploaded your "original" dancing dead fly at the highest quality with no watermark.

I'm already building a conglomerate based on your "idea".

I'm talking to several manufacturing companies and they are already working on t-shirts and hats with your dancing fly on it, you're way too late buddy.

The share price of dead dancing flies is plummeting because of you, the dead fly business is fucked because of your little accident and I'm already selling my position

You think you can make profit off of this? I've already retired from your "art" Thanks cuck.

Half Dead Dancing Flies LLC

then what?

form a cryto-currency around the fly

top kek

I ripped 1 wing off a fly once and it started spinning around in it's own axis.
It looked like it was breakdancing.
Sadly I didn't film and didn't put it on youtube.

Spinning flies could make for a pretty great meme.

Give it a webcam show.

OP here. I still have the original fly. Is there anyway I can ride off of this emerging industry? Please respond quick. I'm desperate.

New pasta?

Thank you for the heads up Op but I've already run the numbers countless times on similar flies. The froude number is just too low and the fly's calorie requirements too high to harvest efficient power output that is unless you can get the swarm to work in unison and I've only seen that done once at immeasurable cost to the experimenter and flies

Shark Tank.

lel

Replace dead flies with jokes and this is exactly how Amy Schumer got famous. Google it!

i fucking want this dead fly on a shirt now.

i designed a t-shirt for the business to sell. I call it- 'le fly'

I also designed a dancing fly hat

Fuck you biz im shorting dancing flies and going long on working bees
Stay pleb

fuckin worker bee shill. go back to hiveit

This. DDFCoin will take over the cruptocurrency market.

Beecoiners. When will they learn?