Canadian Marijuana about to explode--no understatement!

THC.TO about to pop again to 0.36 in a week. GCI about to pop (and quadruple? That's hopeful, but double is definitely realistic) in about a week to two weeks. SL about to get a 40% payday.

And the cherry on top? Guaranteed returns. ALL have strong support at their current prices and marijuana legalization is 2 months away.

If you're not invested in the REAL green energy sector, I promise you you'll never be a millionaire.

Why is Canadian Marijuana about to explode?

DUDE

legalization and licensing for dispensaries

those medicinal growops that have been selling medical mary J will be the FIRST to get licenses

what do you think of OGI and AHP

i like CGC but dont see THC as having anything special to bring to the table

CGC was endorced by Snoop Dog and APH is the lowest cost producer. Whats THC's claim to fame?

The problem I foresee with this industry (which I support 100%) is that it's literally a weed. If planted and left alone, it grows without much effort... probably easier than corn/soybean.

The profitable aspect is only there because it sells for around black-market price - $250 per oz or so - and for a plant that's as easy (or easier) to grow than corn, expect it to soon cost as much as corn per oz, plus the tax.

This is why the states in USA who have a fixed tax per oz are smart and the states who tax the sale price are fucking idiots.

Actually while it can grow wild, when man isn't part of the equation to cultivate it properly it yields to remarkably low yields, and not at all the same quality.

Also I don't know if it's particularly different from USA/Canada, but even here in the states potshop weed is like 200$ for an ounce of "good" weed. That's coming from Seattle where it was fairly recently legalized, and that specifically is what I bought girlscoutcookies at.

Just my two cents, but I would like to point out that stoners are highly susceptible to placebo. I used to smoke pot and while it all seemed the same shit to me, more than half the people I knew couldnt stock bragging about all the different kinds strains there are. I would think that a large organized company could produce and market variations of the crop much more successfully than a home grower.

I'm Arizona so it's a bit more here at the moment, and in Colorado it was also a bit more than $200 but I have ready it's cheaper in the North West.

Price per oz is also falling about 7% per month (did I read that in a High Times article last week?)

I'd give it 2 or 3 years until it's legal in a lot more states and price is so low dispensaries will start to close down or make most of their money off value-adding

How do I get into legal weed? I graduate in a year and I truly believe legal weed will blow up in the states, and I want to cash in big when it happens. Right now I live in a shitty non-legal non-medical state but I plan on leaving it as soon as possible.

if you keep growing it alone without expert watching it it will be just shitty mediocre weed

weed has more variety than whole wine industry

THC is close to licensing, but because of its low share price, it's an easy double to triple, whereas OGI and APH will take more time to grow. Aphria is actually my favourite low risk company. Ad you said, they're a low cost producer and I really like their business model. They're also a good candidate for being bought out by CGC. I'm planning on hopping on their train after I've made my profits this year.

If you mean start a business, your best shot is to work for one of the companies already present. Some have been waiting for licenses from the fed for years.

By the way, home grow announcement from the government of Canada today! Just saw it. Get on board fast! Once markets open its going to be a feeding frenzy.

ROFL

"Organic corn vs monsanto corn"

Already have 450 shares of CGC. Feels good, 60% gains already

Small pullback today but thats to be expected i guess

i still say CGC and AHP show the most promise

Chinks are cutting with fireworks to reduce costs

My only concern with CGC is their debt, but that should diminish once they really kick things off.

Also, for those who are worried about the market pullback today, that was Ameriburgers fucking us up with their retarded DEA news. Right after, Canada came out with a statement about the legalization framework on August 24th, so the stocks came back up.

Congratulations, m8. Remember to buy on any dips and don't let the shorters rattle you. Patience is key.

kek