Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Eternal Grind Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/tcBHsv6v

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up where you collect and train Marvel heroes. Includes multiple game modes, levelling up and skills, and fairly frequent (monthly) updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play with microtransactions.

>Official trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=t9W2h_0Y3SI

>Alliances:
>Alliance Name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.1.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386885

>2.1.5 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=411838

>7 Day Check-in Event: Meme Bios Edition
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=424839

Previous thread:

Never ;_;

H-have faith user. Maybe someday!

hot time plans?

So, i can buy the 6* rank up; memelord, destroyer, rulk, rocket racuck, malekith or singularity?
Or buy 5* rank up? I got gwen, miles and whor in that case

>rocket racuck
kek

I would try getting the COON
he got an unique play style and may be godtier for AB

singularity is a good alternative too
she gives you energy attack bonus striker for WB and energy attack leadership

Is it a good time to leave for the returning player rewards? I don't really mind missing the A-Force bios.

maybe not
wait for tomorrow
we usually get info stuff on mondays

YJ grinding

What are returning player rewards anyways? And how long do you have to be away to get them?

fug

At least you can buy the 5* rank up and Moonman bios

Is he worth it?

May have to go with moon man since 5* is worthless to me
Still pissed. The one day I decide to get my timeline shits out of the way early and it turns out an update drops.

Got 84 event tokens and a 6* rank-up ticket from the most recent log-in event
I originally planned to pour all 84 tokens into MK bios then use the 6* ticket on him but he just won't bring any utility to the plate, he has no niche, he's another male combat... so I think I'll pass on MK.
I could pick up the 5* ticket, get Singularity to 4* (8 more bios) then use the saved 6* ticket on her. Is she worth it?
I don't really have anyone else I need to rank up to 6* 2bh. Or do I? Pic related is my roster.

I regret ranking up Crossbones as I would get enough bios to do so. Could have had 516 spare bios total to use on HIM

The BAM grind is real.

Tell me about it... one day I will get HIM

>MFW I'll have Super Giant and Smug Elf after a month earning 1 bio for each per week
>MFW I'll finally have one at 6* by the end of the year
>MFW Silks T2 will make all of them irrelevant anyway

Hmm I don't know about that. So far each T2 advancement has come nowhere near BO character status. Unless the passives get more and more creative and powerful then any BO char will remain superior to any T1 advanced to T2, even T1 memes.

Obviously the first few T1->T2 won't be as strong. T1->T2 will probably get powercreeped over time, just like how T1 did. Just look at how many months passed before the current meme T1s got to where they are.

But the things that created T1 memes were their 6* skills or just general skill set. A T1 character with shitty skills but an amazing T2 passive won't really have much use. Of course it'll make the T1 memes even stronger but they won't be too game changing, I don't think. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Especially when you can only beat three of the seven once a day. On that note I'm not sure if I should buy a uni or save to crystals for a BAM package

Costumes didn't change skills early on either. There's nothing that's stopping them from changing skill sets with T2 down the line.

>start playing some time ago for a little while
>pretty much stop playing, just log in and collect shit for months
>come back 1-2 months ago actively, with over 3000 energy to work with
>ride that shit out until today
>have about 120 left after a hard day of farming
>someone opens a loki rift with 30 mins left in hot time
>have to do it, loki is 50 away from 6*
>tfw 0 energy
I've never had no energy before. I don't know how to live like this. How do I do it senpai?

It's better to invest your crystals on making your team stronger so you can beat them more often and more consistently than just buying BAM packages. Invest for the long term.

Energy is rarely much of an issue. Between GM gifts, daily trophies, alliance trophies, weekly trophies, daily full refill, and assemble recharges, you'll have a steady amount of energy. You'll still hit points where you run out which is a bummer, but the energy constraints aren't nearly as bad in MFF as other games.

Is moon knight a good character to go for with the event tokens if I don't have a lot of combat? I see a lot of people saying that the problem with him is that there's already so many male combat.

I got no combat types at max level/rank yet. The highest for me is crossbones from the last event at 5 and halfway to 6 and sif is 5 as well. Other than that its cap and venom at 4 and then a bunch below that. I dunno how high I could get moon knight from this event but I got maybe 30-39 tokens worth of bios (double that if I skip the rank up 5 think but I don't think I will).

Is he an okay character to get a good start on now with event stuff and then finish off later if I don't have any/many combat characters going yet?

Yeah, if you're low on combats then it's worth investing in him.

Should I buy bios or cards with my tokens, already bought a 5* ticket.

Bios are consistent whereas cards are pure RNG. If you don't already have CW #3 and/or CW #4 then you might want to invest in cards to try and get them, but it's entirely possible you'll end up with nothing but 1* and 2* junk cards in which case it'll have been a waste.

bios, cards aren't fucking worth it.

Thanks senpai that's a relief. I completely forgot about the daily full refresh too (since I couldn't use it with overflow).

I actually got a CW 4 from a faction chest.

Should I get enough bios to rank him to 4*, level him, get the gold. Or just keep bios?

I don't have any BO chars, besides Proxima.

Might as well rank him up and try to get the gold from leveling him up. We've still got a hot time tomorrow morning so you should be able to get him up to 50 if you grind 10-8 as much as you can.

Is it just random luck when I get 2-3 bios instead of 1 from completing lab missions and winning VS stages?

Yep, random luck. One time a lab mission gave me a Kamala bio and two Jane bios. It was like finding a unicorn!

Alright cool. I just got 2 wasp and a kamala. Would have hated if there was something I could have been doing to get that shit every time.

Perfect clears from warp missions is p cool, they're rare but they happen, which is great since it's free bios.

How many of the early equipment roll bonuses do I want to have on HP/atk/def % per level before I start going for the flat amounts?

per level for the first 2 only

Stuff that's by level adds your level times whatever percentage. 50% by level gives you +30 if the character is level 60. HP and Attack by level is good in the first slot but the same range as flat values for the second slot (so no difference either way). For defense, there's no all-defense by level so whether you go with all defense in both slots or double up with phys-by-lvl in one and energy-by-lvl in the other, you always get around +30 to both stats.