What's the most impressive shit we've done in your opinion

what's the most impressive shit we've done in your opinion

Split the atom.

what are these bottles with random girls on them?

Probably the Moon Landing.

Shame we gave up on real space exploration. We'll all die on this rock.

Language.

Nothing has contributed more to humanity than language.

Without it we would still be tree dwelling apes.

Witnesses of lunar landing in the thread.
One of the most useless waste of money ever. It's like to build the tallest building in the world where no one will live or work, just for goal overtake the Soviet Union in the construction of the tallest buildings. Wasn't doubt that in 15-20 years, robots will be able to perform all necessary operations without people. Wasn't reason to force the landing, except political. Scientific data obtained as a result of the expedition are not worth the money spent, and it was obvious from the beginning. Almost all technologies of mission have been narrowly focused on the objectives of the mission. Technologies used for the mission were not used in the original form nowhere, a small part was upgraded, the largest part was replaced by a fully new developments.

Knockoff Perfume.

They sell them at the sides.

Arrange that mound of saffron.

Mathematics

imagine how much all that shit costed in say medieval

probably turmeric that they just call saffron

>illiterate moron thinks the space race was pointless outside of the dick measuring contest aspect

Every goddamn time.

Art
The creation of something beautiful without rationality, something only humans seem to be capable of

you forget about space x?

there where plenty of technological advancements that came about because we had the drive to land on the moon, but maybe resources could have been better used if we had not no real way to tell.

they say hunter gathers were quite advanced in subsistence living, only worked 3-5 hours a day and lived in relative for the time luxury. so what the fuck happened now? we as a collective pronoun id have to say the use of cannabis and mushrooms and other psychadelics, psychoactives, drugs in our diet, human mind experimentation (voluntarily - having an understanding of the difference in this too) and consciousness exploration & expansion.

terrence mckennas stoned ape theory and the like in his book food of the gods which was graciously loaned to me by a friend in 2012 resupported and confirmed a lot of what my own personal development and scientific endevour worked out in that the use of such material plants gave rise to the evolution, greater betterment and otherwise advancement of our linguistic faculties, language, communication, and from this society & community. our ability to evolve through language in an interplay of our selves, all thanks to the use drugs. as a natural part of our evolution.

prohibition against something as basic as cannabis (its ranked what, same tier as methamphetamines? - fucking crazy) shows we haven't really done that much impressive shit at all when the use of a fucking plant - a FLOWER no less- the use of a FLOWER can get you killed, shot, murdered, jailed etc. social taboo, social rediculousness.

ideas like this and alduous huxleys brave new world revisitted shows the infantile degrees to which "we" have "impressively" done.

what bullshit

/cynic
>format dissent

Baneposting

>space race
>moooooon landing
Don't confuse the particular case with the general trend.

Also, good trick.
M = {x,c,b} x - good(1), c - good(1), b - may be good or bad, we dont know.
M is good, obviously.
Some one says that b is not good.
LOOK AT THIS RETARD LOL HE SAYD THAY M IS NOT GOOD, FUCK HIM. LMAO

t. Soviet agent

>> 1438397
Lunar program really remind me of Soviet super duper PROJECTS, does not matter how much it costs and how much profits will bring.
Is Space in a fashion? We will be the first in Space, at any cost.

We've discovered ways to get women pregnant from Anal sex

probably one of those photos of people gone missing they put on milk boxes

Splitting the atom and miniturizing computers

Who says they only worked 3-5 hours a day?
What nonsense do you stoner faggots have to believe to justify your shitty habit?
kys

Not nuke ourselves to oblivion, yet.

Americans had to make up some reason to claim victory.

I bet your dad hates you so much.

There might be little turds of something resembling truth in this ramble but if you derive your whole worldview from society's attitude towards drug use you've got a pretty myopic worldview

God, I love weed but I hate weed culture.

you obviously meant splitting hydrogen analogs

"atoms" by literal definition cannot be split

Agriculture.

I don't know if this is really something we've "done."

In what world is Paprika more expensive than Saffron???