youtube.com/watch?v=IMWTyxrBgRU
darksouls3.wikidot.com/wolf-knight-armor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>That one female watcher
Fuck me dead

that white-haired girl behind ciaran does things to my penis

3rd for event

3rd for Mommy Rosaria!

Are the wikis right? Does Great Chaos Fire Orb really have 0 INT/FAI requirements? If so, why is that?
?

Yes
Because chaos pyromancies scale with hollowing instead. My dad works at From

miyazaki

no fuck you

Reminder that Gwyn, Izalith (and Quelana, according to Cormyx) and Nito were gods

Kill yourself.

Keep in mind the Souls series makes a distinction between gods and Gods

horse but hole!

Don't be a meanie.

All of Gwyn's pantheon were also gods, and I assume all of the Witch's daughters (and maybe her son) were also gods (which is why Cornyx says that)

Anyone know off the top of your head what the lightest shield with 100% physical block is?

Wait, does the farron greatsword's rolling 2hr1 parry? the animation includes a dagger wave that suggests it might

>people unironically think DS1 had better music than DS3
>b-but muh gwyn theme
>b-b-but sifs theme!

if this is your opinion kill yourself

Sulyvahn did nothing wrong.

Why witch`s pyromancy claimed as female only?

post ashen undeads of the curse

best area to invade for level 35 char?

>tfw already have the god tier setup planned
heh.... hope you kids enjoy losing.....

>Japanese
>a language and orthography without capital letters
>making a distinction between gods and gods

spider shield

>Winged Spear +6
>Raw: 191 phys damage
>want to make it Crystal because I'm a sorcerer
>I have 53 Intelligence
>gets A-scaling in Int (becomes S-scaling when I upgrade to +7)
>check the numbers
>102+ 117 magic damage
>FIFTY-THREE INT

why THE FUCK is this allowed? At +7 the S-scaling will literally only give 128 magic AR, at FIFTY-THREE Int

Am I missing something here? This cannot be true

The point isn't winning and losing, the point is looking cool for an audience

QUICK POST YOUR KNIGGERS

Normal character welcome too

I don't think gladiators used darkswords, user.

This dude posts this every day if not every time the image is
Do you really think he's serious?

I personally consider Sulyvahn and twin princes to have the best music in the series.

But I do have a sort of nostalgic feeling towards the experience of walking into ash lake for the first time and hearing the chanting.

>Not reading between the lines to understand the English comparative distinctions
>Not realizing the series is literally built around unfathomable deities and religious figures posing as deities

Holy shit you're so autistic I can't even believe it

I assume it's probably tradition, and Cornyx believes that he shouldn't teach it since he isn't a witch, rather than that he can't teach it

>implying sif even had his own theme
there's a ton of bosses in ds1 that share tracks because unfinished game

>using elemental infusions

huehuehuehuehue

you have good taste user

Can anybody donate me an Yorshka Chime +10 on PC?

I want to use my hyper weapon on a crow.

ill be looking cool destroying shitters :)

>english comparative distinctions
>in a game where a simple mistranslation can make people think Gwynevere was the Queen of Lothric

First, if you are not a shitter trying to win by any cost, almost anything is acceptable as long as its damage is pure physical. If we were going by realism, no weapon would be allowed because they used bronze swords and all weapons in the game are made of steel, you can tell just by the color. People say the broadsword is similar, it is not. It's a very modern looking sword.

Even katanas are fine is your character fits the theme, like "Eastern SIave" or something like this, just bring a shitty katana like the bloodlust or the black blade and most people will be fine with it. There's no specific rules about what weapon you can bring and what you can't bring apart from having to be physical, we just hope everyone bring common sense and don't step in a gladiator fight using a lothric knight sword or an astora greatsword, because those are clearly knightly weapons. EVEN THEN, it depends. Last event we had a guy with Great Lance and Ricard's Rapier, both highly decorated and expensive looking weapons, but no one had a problem because we were having fun and he was not being a meta retard trying to win at all costs.

As a prevention, bring a lot of different weapons and swap between them not just between fights, bur also during them. Don't do this as a mean to win, like pulling a fast weapon when the opponent is at low health, but as a mean to keep the fight fun and make every single combat unique in some way. If something feels unfair or is hitting too hard, people will complain and you just stop using it. One "rule" we had in the last event to make it better, was to don't combo hits, like hitting once and then going for the second guaranteed hit. A lot of people were hitting once and then rolling away. Of course you are not forced to do this, it's just something we did to keep the fights fun. In the end it's up to you.

anything not human was of the race of the Gods, what's so hard to understand

>gonna use meme wep at event
>gonna get ganked immediately like an idiot
>is gonna go on Veeky Forums immediately to cry and throw a hissy fit about it

Can you start using a trip so I can filter you?

>that constant low ringing from tears of denial
How can anyone use this? It's giving me a headache.

how in the hell do i get this?
every time i drop to it i just slip off after landing and die

>A god is a member of a race known as gods

No, a god is something that's worshipped.

Nameless King is no longer worshipped, because he got kicked out of the church, presumably by a real man like Bishop Havel.

Nameless King isn't my god. Souls ain't free.

Would actually be pretty cool if they release a game during that time period.

>japanese devs

literally just go kill her

lothric knight best knight

>the worst characters get the best OST
Life is unfair.

Stop using Tears.

roll, don't jump

I swear you stole my fashion you fuckface
Try legion gauntlets, the leather on the right complements the leather shoulder
Also knight leggings

excellent job dodging the actual point

>All the Watchers have white hair
>Yeah, because "wolf blood"
>Should Artorias have white hair, since it's his blood?
>Nah

I'm out of slabs. But it seems a difference between a +9 and a +10 is just 1 point in spell buff at 60 faith. What the fuck.

I finished a week ago with 337 deaths (I had to keep track manually with a pitch counter because I'm on console so I might have been off by a few). How many times did you die on your first run? What do you think the average is?

Also here's a webm to prove I'm not full of shit about the guy with Ricard's and Lance.

>implying that Gwynevere isn't the Queen of Lothric

>anything not human was of the race of the Gods

BEHOLD

THE GODS OF THE DEPTHS

I wanted to try it for farming jailers. Not worth the headache.

>numbness kind of shortened your sight
>tears of denial rapes your ears

I like how FROM punishes people who use stuff like this.

Scaling is a modifier of the degree to which your attribute boosts the damage, relative to the base damage.
If a weapon has 10 base AR, S scaling and 99 stat will still only give you like +20 extra AR.
If you have ~100 base AR, don't expect more than +150 under the best circumstances and so on.

This system is awkward when dealing with infusions, since the split damage always means that the base elemental AR will be low, meaning that even weapons with exceptional elemental scaling will still not end up with much AR. It's better to look at weapons which have high base damage and balanced scaling (eg. C/C turning into B int) than ones with comparatively low base damage and S scaling

no

youtube.com/watch?v=IMWTyxrBgRU

This makes my vagoo feel warm.

I honestly don't like most of 3's music.

>the game specifically mentions the blood is from the line of Sif the wolf three times

Holy shit kill yourself

>prince lothric is a bad person

hes like fucking 12 dude

Are bonewheel shield not allowed in the gladiator event? I really wanted my chariot theme gladiator to happen

Aight fuck you bruh your fashion is shit

Wear the Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring. Only 30k souls from Orbeck at minimum!

>Dragons
>Serpent men
>Cats
>Crow people
>Primordial serpents
>Demons
>Golems
>Giants
>Giant clams
>Rats
>Crabs
>Mushroom people

????

anything sentient and not giant

How about we stick to the rule:
You can use anything as long as you can find a historical depiction of a gladiator using it.

As much as I loved DS1, I kind of have to agree. DS1's music was cool when you played the game, but it fares really poorly in isolation and much of it is forgettable after the fight.

I didn't count mine but I did count my brother's. He has 221 deaths so far and the only thing he has to do now is kill Soul of Cinder. He's an average joe too so I'd say around this number

prince lothric is actually pretty big, it's just that by comparison, lorian is gigantic

Yes it is.

This would limit the weapons that can be used a lot, it would be like 6 weapons top. We had nothing of this nonsense last 2 events and it was fun.

Seems like something you could only use for very brief periods where you think you'd die. This is pretty awful.

I'll try that instead, thank you.

So if Ludleth did the latest linking of the fire all by himself by his own will, what the fuck was Gwyndolin even doing

He's also a shit, flat, boring character with a shit, boring, easy and forgettable boss fight.

Thanks for the info. I still feel shafted though.

>darksouls3.wikidot.com/wolf-knight-armor
>A vanquished knight left behind only wolf's blood, and legacy of duty.

???

who /Londor/ here?

I thought it was Sif's blood?

goddamn do you do comissions? holy shit I love your art style.

The detail in the cheek bones alone....

>So if Ludleth did the latest linking of the fire all by himself by his own will, what the fuck was Gwyndolin even doing

Profaned Greatsword and Greatsword of Judgment up both holes, then fed like a kebab to Aldrich.

Gwyndolin's dead bro

>use a spear
>feel shafted
Had it coming.

tried that before but i guess my aim was off, eventually got it
thanks

I recorded the deaths by bosses on my first three and some of my fourth playthroughs with the same character:

Iudex
Vordt
Greatwood
Sage
Deacons
Abyss Watchers
old demon king:
Wolnir
pontiff
Aldrich:
Yhorm
Dancer
Oceiros:
Champ
Dragonslayer armour
lothric/lorian
Soul of cinder
Ancient Wyvern
0,3,0 (3 times I missed the fucking neck when I dropped down)
nameless king

I imagine the figures would be probably be much larger if I wasn't already familiar with the series.

anyone know?

Has someone gif of Lorian stand on legs? He did it rarely during the fight.

I think the problem is that the term is ill-defined. A better way to process this is that a "god" is a label for any being or collective of beings of some power which are worshipped by humans and other weak races of beings. This is confusing when the series fails to really make it clear that there are also actual deities - as in truly divine entities - which exist in the setting.

But who burnt aldrich goo first? He's already cinder circa the beginning fo the game

>truly divine

Fuck does that even mean

"Conforms to my limited abrahamic understanding of godhood", I suppose