What does /biz think about Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad" company, books, and classes?

What does /biz think about Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad" company, books, and classes?

>be me
>typical juco dropout
>read rich dad poor dad
>read about 100 other personal finance books
>take $500 or so seminar
>pretty much intro to more expensive classes and trying hard to upsell
>salesmancheckingin.jog
>i try and see passed the bullshit but get sold but also,
>poorfag
>take advise on fixing credit and fixit debt to income ratio
>mfw i save thousands a year in interest now

So, I'm about to be bad debt free and highly considering paying 5-6k each for 2 investment classes. Still undecided wich 2 but 1 will be real estate related.

So, anyone taken any of these classes or studied any materials from this company?

Other urls found in this thread:

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/
jlcollinsnh.com/stock-series/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP it sounds like you're dealing with some serious action paralysis. Are you working now?

I'm a full believer of doing plenty of reading and attending educational seminars but I feel like you're getting a full dicking from these marketing guys

This has to be a troll post.
There are hundreds of personal finance bloggers and related communities publishing all kinds of great content all for free and in higher quality. You most definitely don't need to pay exorbitant fees or leave your bedroom to build your financial knowledge.

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/ is where most people start their journey
jlcollinsnh.com/stock-series/ is excellent for beginner investors

reddit communities with great sidebar links:
/r/personalfinance
/r/financialindependence

It baffles me how anybody would even consider paying for that bullshit.

Go away shill

On the offchance youre not shilling this user is right, whether or not his product is good it's not unique and there is plenty of free resources online.

It's a good intro to self help/not being a wage cuck your whole life. 4 hour work week is great also. Only people who feel otherwise are shit posting from their cubicles.

Well, i made a deal with my wife. Pay off bad debt then do wtf ever i want.

I've worked overtime since high school only to learn that hard work is for suckers and smart work is fun...

I should be on dissability and only have max 10-20 years of useful worklife left unless i want to sit at a desk.

Heavy equipment operator 50+ hours a week, + part time for a buddy. + trying to start a small business with near 0 capitol. +/- 70k between my wife and i.

We own 5 shit old model cars.

The bank actually owns hers.

I have a shitty rental house and feel bad for being a slumlord.

Most of our finances are ties up paying for past mistakes and outrageous hospital bills. But in april of 2018 or before. God willing the only bills i have are living expenses.

Trying to descide if investment classes and software / network of like minded people is worth the 12k or if i should down payment on a 3rd house that isn't a cuckshed.

And how long will it take you to pay off the houses?

Just give up now man, your idea of finances are fucked.

The reason this guy is so successful is because his book addresses toxic consumerism, i.e. putting money in income producing assets instead of having it sit or spent on bullshit.

Other than that, the book is a meme and there are many better ones. Of course, for most people who read these types of books it should be common knowledge.

I try to stay away from people who made a living marketing/writing books as their advice is just marketing their services and giving generalist advice that may make you feel good but not offer much guidance on how to actually get rich.

almost all the best knowledge is free. i know this sounds like some retarded platitude, but it really is the truth. the only professional course that i actually stand behind is the dale carnegie course. changed my life. take it if you can. they only run from 1-2k.

>It's a good intro to self help/not being a wage cuck your whole life.
what makes you say that? i read that shit it doesn't not help any wagecuck not one bit. not a single realistically useful advice in there for them.

Not trollposting.

Unintentionally shitposting maybe.

All the personal finance stuff i study seem to be conflicting each other.

I'm not great with numbers but I do understand the if i can make $13k and have a good time then 12k is fine.

I just dont want to fuckup and loose my savings like i did when i started my last business.

>literally buying the idiot book then going to the idiot class

this

Time is far more valuable than money. Do you enjoy working 70 hours a week?
>Pay off debt
>Sell at least 3 of your cars
>Get a reliable non-shit vehicle
>Sell your rental house
>Take all the money from selling things and put it in the bank
>Take your 12k and put that in the bank
>Don't start any more businesses
>Don't attempt investing

No offense, but I don't think you're savvy enough to attempt any of the financial ventures you're considering. If you're willing to fork out 12k for a fucking Rich Dad class maybe you should invest in furthering your education related to the "heavy equipment operator industry" that you are already in so that maybe one day you can get a position where you will sit at a desk.

How u figure? Paying off all my shit.

mfw 32, own 2 houses, 5 cars, debt free...?

Or - in debt i can safely pay with job income if need be but also hopefully playing real estate tycoon on the side. And any and all monies from part time small business ventures are reinvest until catastrophic loss or lift off...

I see. Thank you user.

Hell user, i may just take ot first then.

Any books recomend or just start at the top and read the. All?

Umm...

It changed the way I look at money in almost every way by making common sense shit i should already know somewhat entertaining and easy to understand.

this asian annoying cunt is rich because you keep making threads about his fucking book

Okay user, what do u suggest then?

Are u rich or posting from a 9-5?

Well, I know I'm not the brightest and a bit of an autist.

Fortunately i've played the "everyone loves user" card all my life. Have a wide range of very intelligent friends in varios fields. Small town with several larger ones nearby. Plethora of childhood friends i would trust with my life. But all of then want to be wagecucks until they die. That would be fine with me but the more i learn about our country's financial situation the more i am terribly affraid for all of us. I fear that all of my friends will save money and invest into a 401k until the next great recession/deoression. I refuse to stand by and just watch it happen.

I have quite a bit of knowledge in the oil and mining industries and access to litterally millions in low interest loans if i can start something small, build a trustworthy team, and make the numbers work.

I can and am starting businesses until one takes off and pouring my heart/soul/wallet into it and praying for the best.

I'd just rather have another source of income such as real estate or a seperste business should one cave some day. If my friends all choose to be wagecucks at least i can take care of some of them.

Only time i've ever mentioned it and he was on the new york times best seller list in 1997 AFTER he made and sold a different financial education company.

But thanks for fact checking before being a dick.

guys you can torrent all of the richdad poordad books, why would you pay a single penny for classes?

This

I have a lot more fun and learn more in classes and being around like minded people. I dont want v&. And I believe in paying a fair price for anything of value. If i spend 12k and lose my ass well then, lesson learned. If i spend 12k and make 13k then meh, had fun. May go back and take another. If I soend 12k and make several mill... whats the ROI on that? a bunch.

Okay. But, are you an investor or business man tho? Or do u work a conventional job?

riiiiiiiiight

Wut?

I'm 28, it's 1146 est and I'm still in bed drinking iced earl grey tea. Never had a job in my life.

please.....just PLEASE take the advice user suggested...

Ex. Tai Lopez

Though his advice can get you on track focusing on the right things and helpful if you're a completely lost retard

This is alot of risk you're planning to take on man, at least pay the debts off first and make sure you have a bit of a safety net for you+the wife(5-10k), you need to try to get in a better position before going on a venture like this. And read books related to the industry, take 12k on an investing class from Robert Kiwasaki is a load of shit. Take one from someone reputable in investing if you're going to take one

Ok limited time offer. The next 30 ppl who sign up for my 15 min 100 dollar money making class will all learn my secret to making 3k in 15 mins

>I have quite a bit of knowledge in the oil and mining industries and access to litterally millions in low interest loans if i can start something small, build a trustworthy team, and make the numbers work.
This is the classic "flake" deal presentation in the oil business. Usually offered to you by a landman or landwoman. They are so gullible.

If you have access to millions of dollars of loans, you should be getting PAID to produce businesses, not working for free.

it only made me frustrated and bored. the writer clearly takes the reader for a fool.

there was not a shred of useful realization i gained from that shit book. but the frustration lead to learning some useful concrete stuff in the end.

if you take a look at the actual advice about how to get money is like this:
1) make an info product get passive income (like that fucking book that has no point whatsoever)
2) flip real estate (like it's so easy to do and any wagecuck can do it no capital required right?)
3) invest in penny stocks (which are a gamble high risk high volatility low volume, require both luck and expertise to even hope for some gains)

it's total garbage imo.

Why are you reading the stupid books when the videos are 10x more clear and free on youtube?

I just finished "Business in the 21st Century"

What do you think about true network marketing?