/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: You Didn't Mamma Bump Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Nintendo NY hosting Zelda extravaganza next month; 500 fans can play Zelda Wii U: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-ny-hosting-zelda-extravaganza-next-month-500-fans-can-play-zelda-wii-u/
「!」Starters for Pokemon Sun and Moon Revealed!: youtube.com/watch?v=Kn25hijDL7c
「!」Teddy Together to be localized in EU/AUS: siliconera.com/2016/05/24/teddy-together-localization-kuma-tomo/
「!」Monster Hunter amiibo announced: ign.com/articles/2016/05/26/monster-hunter-stories-japanese-release-date-amiibo-unveiled
「!」Nintendo to enter the movie business; first movies expected within 2-3 years: polygon.com/2016/5/16/11682186/nintendo-movies-tatsumi-kimishima
「!」Yokai Watch 2 coming to NA, split-version style: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/732241559853371392
「!」Monster Hunter Generations coming July 15th, along with a limited edition New 3DSXL: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730774539739758592
「!」Style Savvy: Fashion Forward coming to NA on August 19th: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730434827154010112
「!」Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice announced: siliconera.com/2016/05/11/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-spirit-justice-brings-order-courts-september/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/tUQzCnjt
Wii U - pastebin.com/pmZUkJcd

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-v8.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Disclaimer: Ignore every post by babt, you know "xbx is shit, 3ds is for babies, w101 is mobile shit, jap shit, n will be VR, usa #1" and things alike

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2016/05/30/bitcoin-price-jumps-21-percent-over-4-days-reaching-a-21-month-high/
strawpoll.me/10351161
twitter.com/moldyclay/status/737419818220060672
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

almost a month till i can play nintendo's weirdly localized persona on my Wii U with 20 second SD card load times : )

Anybody here grabbing Federation Force?

BUT FIRST

here's a bump

Bitcoin is now $540. I told u faggots to buy at 260 and 460. You all suck dick.

Maybe me, I want to know if the gameplay is good

we're supposed to post not bump, we'll never get out of the less than 100 post a day hell if you just bump

Well I dropped Pokken for a Street Fighter V and Killer Instinct so it's kinda hard to talk about Nintendo games since I don't play them

Is Killer Instinct any good? My friends play them but one of them played Injustice so I can't trust his opinion.

easy to pick up but really hard to master since the game requires not only combo heavy execution but also creativity within the combo system (otherwise you'll get Combo Breaker'd for free) while being optional.

There's quite a bit of mechanics and tech within the game but thankfully it has one of the most robust tutorials ever.

>optional

meant to say optimal.

w101 is garbage

/mk8g/ doesn't want to associate with you faggots

/ink/ is over that way >>>

I want a new game & watch compilation.

Why was there never a sequel to Nintendoland? I just got it and it's a lot of fun.

Is there any information about a nintendo world championships this year?

I pity (You).
Are there any missing G&W games?

Nintendo doesn't want us to have an interesting E3

raniel is a big smelly willy

Mega Man sucks ;)

fuck off dust man

Why did it have to become popular?

>look for a general
>see my meme drawing as a Veeky Forums OP
t-thanks.

Just mostly the licensed stuff. I think some of the vertical G&W games and the two player VS systems are missing.

I just want one with all of them and some history stuff like the Kirby Wii collection.

I don't know, it's a terrible meme, actually I watched the video for the first time yesterday, and with that I mean 3 minutes until I got bored.

I can already see faggots going
>DUUH REHASH REHASH XDD CREATE MORE GAMES SHITENDO

>3 minutes until I got bored
At least you know that. I'm actually interested in stuff like that. Which means I already knew about his channel and things related to it. It's annoying seeing people only caring about it because of memes. I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't care if it wasn't popular, because if that was the case they would have found out by themselves.
I think some of that stuff is ok as an occasional joke, but caring about it just because of the joke is dumb.

Didn't get to the QPU shit, what the FUCK is that?

What's the definitive version of majora's mask? Oot 3D was unarguably better than the original. Did they fuck up with MM?

The game is easier now and less tedious. Some bosses were changed to be "HIT THE RED SPOT", I don't know if you consider that better or worse.

I liked the bosses and the game the way it is but I guess with the better frame rate that kind of evens it out. Sounds to me that there's no obvious definitive version.

Yeah you can say that. I played the game on a Mac using Dolphin since the N64 emulator is shit and at like 80% speed so I don't want to see it ever again.

You should be ashamed.

Hi I has A good memorial day playing my favorite console. The Sega 32x

techcrunch.com/2016/05/30/bitcoin-price-jumps-21-percent-over-4-days-reaching-a-21-month-high/

What good games did that even ahve?

Maybe I should have listened, I don't have any money for buying though.

Metal Head, Knuckles, Virtua Racing, Tempo, Blackthorne, and STAR WARS ARCADE.

Do you guys have a chart of recommended 3DS games?

Oh yeah, forgot to post it, will update it soon™

I was really turned off by the Wii U to the point that I have no interest in every purchasing another console. But looking at the 3ds, it seems like a really great system that's gone under the radar. Does the 3ds make up for nintendo's shitty rehash failed gimmick machine for this gen?

Not really, it's basically the handheld equivalent of Wii U, except more games.

Avid DS fans don't like it since the system is all Nintendo titles minus the occasional Monster Hunter + SMT, it doesn't have that robust "you don't need to be a Nintendo fan to like our system" library like the DS was.

>Avid DS fans don't like it
I have never seen a bigger citation needed.
It still has a lot of third party games, it's just that the DS was too much, many companies now prefer to make cashgrab phoneshit instead of decent games.

if you don't notice the discourse of people vocally hating on the 3DS, where as the DS was universally praised, because of a lacking library (literally the only praised third parties are MH and SMT) then I dunno what to tell you.

no Final Fantasy Tactics 3, but lame shit like Bravely Default speaks for itself.

I don't get the BD hate, it's just your usual RPG.

Just get a console if 5 games for it interest you.

eternally gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay llol

We do Mario Maker levels here? I made one and I'd like to see someone test it out

They usually get posted and tested, I'm still waiting for the nintyg website to store them.

What game should I play next?

strawpoll.me/10351161

Ok.
846F-0000-024B-C49C, Hotel Koopa. It's a long one, use the checkpoint wisely.

Fusion > EarthBound > MM > NSMB2 > Fusion (already played) > EarthBound (already played) > MM (already played) > NSMB2 (already played)

twitter.com/moldyclay/status/737419818220060672
New amiibo™ compatibility chart.

Those people need to fuck off.

A Game & Watch collection would be great on 3ds or wii u.

More mixes like the Club Nintendo Parachute x Octopus exclusive.

I seem to have missed the "Gor" in your name.

metroid fusion's pretty fun unless you're a butthurt Super fan

>butthurt Super fan
Well it's really linear and you can barely sequence break, it's clearly inferior.

I think there was a recently discovered sequence break that's kinda significant?

in any case i prefer the boss fights in Fusion cause they're a lot harder

Draygon can get tough if you don't know the grapple trick.

How do I test call-by-need evaluation /nintyg/, I can't use prints and mutation doesn't work.

I'll just give up with that.

Oh great /hbg/ is doing le ebin ton of threads.

>one shitposter's fault it's the entire thread's fault

Well everyone always goes "oh it's /ink/" or "it's fucking /feg/ again."

ok

Anyone else played this game? Did Ren died in the manga? My heart cant take it anymore, I must know what happened to her.

How do we make ninty great again?

And by ninty I mean 3dsg because wug was always shit and we never should have merged

We go back one year and kill happybunny guy for supporting the merger that faggot.

Why are janitors so dumb? Is it really too hard for them to read a few posts and figure out what's going on?

They probably don't care, I doubt every janitor knows about the drama of every single general.

But you don't need to know anything. Reading the first few posts is enough. Actually, just a few posts in general since it's literally one guy talking to everyone else.

>recommended game list

Would you fellas recommend the following?

>Monster Strike [JP]
>Dasshutsu Adventure Zetsubou Yousai [JP]
>Great Detective Pikachu [JP]
>Chase: Unsolved Cases Investigation Division – Distant Memories [JP]

I have to add I may leave the internet any moment now until around the first week of July.

Dunno how different the 3ds version is, but the phone version of monster strike is really shit

Looks like it's a different game or something, I'd completely ignore it for being phoneshit if it wasn't that it sold a fucking lot, even the weeks after release.

Didn't stop the mods from being complete retards when the whole merger guy/babt//ink/ issue happened.

Yo what are some good games for the n64?

How is Hyrule Warriors Legends?

mario 64 mods

Mods? Ehh I like doing shit old school.
I have Mario 64 already, and smash bros. I have Kobe's Court side, and some baseball one

>not liking mods
Play Star Road and maybe some of the "Star Revenge" ones. Maybe try The Missing Stars too if you want to play one of the earlier good mods. And wait for Star Road 2 and Last Impact.

Good but only on N3DS
F-zero X

dk64
perfect dark zero
banjo kazooie/tooie
super mario 64
yoshi story
tony hawk pro skater/2
ocarina of time
majoras mask
mario kart 64
star fox 64
paper mario
pokemon snap
pokemon stadium/2
1080° snowboarding
madden
star wars episode 1 racer

There aren't any. Play snes instead

No. I'd play the NES before the SNES. I'm sticking to the 64 it's gangster.

>only on N3DS
I have a N3DS, but how bad is it on a regular 3DS?

HAHAHA PAGE 9!
SAGESAGESAGE
DIE NINTYG xD

shut the fuck up you fucking retarded idiot
i'll call you retardiot for short

But i was just pretending to be a fucking retarded idiot :-)!

just say shfupufuretiot for shorter

These along with Gex, Chameleon Twist 1 and 2, Glover, Diddy Kong Racing, and Toy Story 2.

Why does /nintyg/ still exist? You guys are pretty much merged with /hbg/ at this point.

I want to drink the milk from Gor's big fat tits
Breastfeed me b*itch

The fat turd I dropped 20 minutes ago
I can mail it to you if you'd like

le >super is the only nonlinear Metroid
Suck my linear balls bro

Just ban all wii u discussion

Paper Mario
Star Fox 64

this

Control Pad
Joystick
Six face buttons (like the Sega consoles)
L & R buttons
Z trigger (it was a 3D console after all)

Am I the only one who thought the controller was comfortable?

>This fellow is back for (You)s

Feed this poor soul until he is full and merry!

Only mongs think it's a bad controller
Le epic nips have 3 hands meme is shit

>pige has gone nuts

Suck my uh
My nuts rofl

hey, do I need to play Senran kagura 1 if I want to enjoy the 2nd one?

I have an o3DS but the FPS are too low on SK1, and I've read that the second one fixed that.

Yeah you kinda do, SK2 is a direct sequel to the first and SK1 pretty much sets up every gag and gives proper backstory leading into the entire franchise.

Sorry, but if it's any consolation the original game is pretty short and plays a little different from SK2. You don't have to play the "evil" side either, it's retcon garbage.