>Class balance patch notes
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home

>KTERA Updates
tera.nexon.com/events/2016/teaser/Welcome.aspx
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/ktera-03-12-2015-patch-notes/
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/11/18/ktera-19-11-2015-patch-notes/

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter, CasualMeter, ty based crackers for fighting for our freedumbs
forum.teratoday.com/topic/1307-casualmeter-open-source-tera-dps-meter/

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/jiRNfCy7

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/forsakenislandguide

>How do I play 'class'? (incomplete, no plans to finish, somewhat outdated now)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzpfNG37wb-mBR0DDKWfzgIhTS4yN8p7z

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

>Previous thread:

elins are a cute

>You a customer, or a victim?
What did he mean by this?

post ass

WHERE DID WES GO 'A'

I want him back

no kusu ty

why not

because mentally retarded degenerates are not welcome here

time for you to leave then LOL

ha

Post more lewds
I am about to cum

i should take new pictures for once

>people still play this old and busted game
For what purpose?

If you post more then I'll cum to you

What's the best DPS meter?

account sharing in 3s in general is a thing, but doing it for rating or gear isn't as common as you think. compared to that, win trading is a lot easier to do and a bigger issue. lots of people I knew played on other's accounts for fun, and they do get banned for it. it was a thing in the tournament though because certain people played on their alt entries or friends' teams that had the same comp. it's not just good fight, the big pvp guilds at the time all did it, and I didn't really care. if you aren't beating mayfair's alt team in round 1 you probably aren't going to in the finals either.

also doll never played my account in 3s, he just used it for random things like carrying his reaper to 65 or dueling.

but tera pvp died a long time ago. and anyway, ego/cancer in pvp isn't just a tera thing, every competitive game has that.

because ninja just came out and they're /cute/

i was told that the best ninja dps rotation is:

jagged path -> double cut -> decoy -> double cut again if cooldown is reset -> skyfall -> circle of steel -> combo while waiting for cooldown, occasionally using impact bomb and one thousand cuts for dodging.

is this right?

Wrong

double cut > decoy jutsu > jagged path > (double cut if it resets) > skyfall > circle of steel > combo attack

never use impact bomb or 1k cuts for damage, only for mobility and dodging

oops first reply was for

Thanks for you big yummy ass
I truly enjoyed cumming on it

Swap the path and reset DC, the last hit of steel doesn't tend to go off before the glyph proc expires.

I see. Thanks

double cut is still a valuable enough skill to jagged path for it, it does slightly less damage than a powerlinked circle of steel, so losing the last hit isn't a gigantic deal, I could be wrong, but dc is very valuable and not worth it to lose the 10% more damage

Going to do Demokron Factory and maybe more dungeons
Anyone want to join?

I would but I have no idea how those dungeons work.

The last hit of Steel is a good bulk of the damage.

If you got item lvl for it you could just yolo it like I did

Why does BoE slaughter get a shiny light but designs don't

Hey there anyone in the veritas(eu) server that can give me a buddy up? new player greatly apreciated.

What about A? Why'd you put it in quotes?

It looks like a shocked face.
' being the eyes. And A the mouth.

'A'

Why are you using emoticons on an imageboard that lets you post images that express the face you're trying to make better than text?

is there any way to get fashion coupons faster?

That user isn't me, I'm just explaining what it could be.

Ah, sorry for directing that towards you. I was being facetious with the original user, it took me a minute but i figured out what that meant, just wanted to tell him to not do that.

account sharing/rmt really isn't even a big deal why do you even care.

The only real problem is people using macros to either intentionally desync themselves to avoid skills they shouldn't be able to, or insta retaliate, or do shit without it costing mana/re. THATS the only thing eme should take a look at, as it's very obvious many members in supposed top pvp guilds are using them.

>Knockdown chain manifest healer in 3s
>hes at 5% health
>oh look he suddenly desyncs
>gets up
>full desync for a good 5 seconds as he heals up
>get him down to 5% health again
>sudden desync again
>exact same amount of time for desync after he gets up again
>heals up to full health again while all skills used on him are wiffing from desync
>he then teleports accross the map and rubber bands back

totally legit guiz I swear

I come back to Tera after a year and see the changes.

>Elin idle animation in the character creator has ear wiggle.

To cute, i cannot focus away from it.

New character pick screen, with everyone walking like a bad ass, is nice too. I was getting bored of the old one.

No one? damn, the bonuses seem too good to pass up.

>See costume that's cheap enough in broker
>Can't preview it
>It's not in the dressing room either

How am I supposed to know if I like it or not?

That server is totally ded. Don't go there. Play on Killian, or on Fraya is you can't stand PvP.

New players unfortunately go there because it's first on list.

Really? server seems active enough, i wouldn't mind a pvp server but i have a free pet on this server, when can i get one on another one?

free mount is what i meant.
Also i rolled brawler, is that a good starting class? would hate to take something shitty and have to reroll for late game content.

Can someone give me a Killian Buddy up?

Brawler is best tank

What even determines this minimum price?
Who the fuck would buy level 44 gloves for 200 gold?

you can preview through broker unless its a smart box then rip you

What costume is it user, I have a large number of them and I could help you out?

Found out that ninjas can't preview, had to log an alt.

Should I delete my desolarus tokens? I already have dreadnaught accessories and can't find anything else to do with them.

me

save them for any alts or till they allow you to convert them up

Man, having just created an elin i feel dirty, those thighs though, anyone have a buddy up for killian?

Painwheel stream 3s ya nerd

So just how good is the amount of starfall material drops in those i409 dungeons?

The spirits of the dead torture me day by day.

Am I edgy enough yet?

>kazhs autism ass got btfo in nfa discord for being retarded

l o l

Not even close

link?

I remember Kazh from a long time ago. This guy still plays?

>mfw the amount of tier9 feedstock I need for my slaughter shit and how many I can get per day
I guess I should just sell it until they they fix this shit because I am not going to +12 anything in weeks.

[Party][Zis]Uncertain of how to handle social enounters, Siztra spergs out and starts screaming his only known word. "Autism! Autism! Autism!" He cries, gesturing to anybody he can see.
[Party][Talixz]Tali giggles as Siztra spergs out from trying to cope with social situations. "I'm going to come deep inside your ass and then leave you like a cold hearted bitch!"

>kazh literally btfo autisming over ninja dps because someone does something different to his korean rotation
>this person out damages kazh
>kazh cant even break 1.5m
>1.5
>one point five million damage per second
>ninja

D O I N G T H E M A T H
O
I
N
G

T
H
E

M
A
T
H

>ellie insists that leaves on the wind should be used after every circle of steel
>>btfo
>solid says stuff that never happened
>>btfo
>circlejerking about hatred for one guy
BTFO!!!!

lol

What's wrong with 1.5m dps?

why does a tank class have more dps than most DPS classes? this game is weird

I WILL CRUSH YOU

I WILL DESTROY YOU

what exactly happened

kazh stop whining about your autism

you even said ellie did a run with you and that she died when she has never run DFHM on her zerk

you got btfo for sperging like a retard get real

how do you even level a healer?

i mean ellie is a pretty shit zerk. remember when pinku called him out for being bad

>Mystic
Destroy everything.
>Preist
Bend over.

>pinku

say what you want about misiu but he's still a way better zerk than ellie in pve and pvp

Someone asked me about optimal rotation, I said DC > Decoy Jutsu > DC > Skyfall > CoS > auto attack until it's back up or if there's too long of a downtime, use burning heart, like everyone has agreed is the best so far.

Ellie suggested that using leaves on the wind after every circle of steel is a good idea, even having it glyphed for CDR

I said that's stupid and a waste of a glyph point

We went back and forth and Ellie flipped out and left the Discord voice chat, so I went to explain how it wouldn't work in the text chat, and Ellie started circlejerking about how I'm bad because I can't pull 2.3m dps like her friend, and Solid joined in, which I took as a joke

I stopped paying attention because we were doing DFHM, so when I was done I went back and made a joke about Solid

He took it personally and started bringing up shit that never happened, like saying I quit back in VM3 because everyone said I was bad, but I quit back then after the drama with imcute disbanding.

So while Solid was doing this, Ellie was still trying to talk about the leaves on the wind rotation. During the downtime when I was still doing DFHM, I started realizing that Ellie's friend was probably doing leaves on the wind during rotation downtime, when there's no chi to use burning heart. I said I did the math and found out this was what was happening. Solid turned this into a le epic meme and has been spamming it for the last hour.

yes how dare someone misremember, even the people in the chat with me thought we had run with Ellie before

you're right though

Ellie was half-right, and his or her friend brought up a good point, which Ellie might have just misheard or didn't fully understand. I don't blame Ellie for it, but the way he or she acted was pathetic

>Need one last rare glyph for my build
>Can't get it

What should I do to please the RNG Gods?

buy it

dw about it, ellie has autism

Turn off the desire sensor

I was able to enchant my slaughter by simply dismantling my dread shit for tier 8 feedstock and converting to t9

How can I buy it?

how do I check what server I play in?

It's sad because before today I had respect for Ellie

The way I acted wasn't all that great, and I've been trying to avoid acting like that, but when someones aggressively an asshole like that, it's hard

Stop posting about yourself Pinku

fuck off ellie, keep being a bad zerk LOOL

shadetop tokens from IoD vgs

>the way i acted
Please dont sit here and talk like you were the bigger person in the picture here when you were the one being autistic about it, and from what i read here now, the one that missunderstood pretty much everything.

The fact that you guys are bringing this in to the general aswell now proves just how autistic you are, and you probably should have just left the topic dead when you were in DFHM, cus we're both pretty set on our thougths of whats more optimal.

I left the discord channel cus i couldnt be bothered to listen to you scream in my ears while i was leveling my mystic. Then you tried to revive the topic an hour after i stopped replying to you, only to get no answer from me. Then you went full retard an hour after that again and started sperging that shit in the general channel for no reason at all.

And for the DFHM shit. If i say i have never ran DFHM with you, i mean it. You dont have to sit there telling me over and over again that we ran a dungeon together when i havent even set a foot in that dungeon to begin with.

Take your shit somewhere else

LOOOOOL get a grip on life kid

That wasnt me. Good try tho

The DPS meter in the general wont connect, halp

then stop sucking off ellie its sad LOL

I think misiu might be retarded

what?

>The fact that you guys are bringing this in to the general aswell now proves just how autistic you are

Don't know why you're blaming this on me

> and you probably should have just left the topic dead when you were in DFHM, cus we're both pretty set on our thougths of whats more optimal.

I was just trying to make a joke, can't be helped that Solid took it too personally

>Please dont sit here and talk like you were the bigger person in the picture here when you were the one being autistic about it
I just said that the way I acted was bad

>I left the discord channel cus i couldnt be bothered to listen to you scream in my ears while i was leveling my mystic.
"fucking
im actually getting tilted by this
you're actually fucking bad
jesus
im literally talking to a brick wall now
okay
now you went there
kay im done
go play like shit"
because someone disagreed that you shouldn't use leaves on the wind after every circle of steel

>Then you tried to revive the topic an hour after i stopped replying to you,
Because I busy with DFHM and was thinking about how it could possibly be viable

>Take your shit somewhere else
I'm not the one who posted the shit on the general, why are you getting upset with me?