I have a big youtube channel, well its around 100k subs, its all whitehat, I have done it all myself...

I have a big youtube channel, well its around 100k subs, its all whitehat, I have done it all myself, very light content for kids basically, no SEO, no nothing, just good content and some kewords. Somehow the algorithm liked the stuff.

The problem is most views are from brazil and hispanic speaking countries, so the CPM is shit. I am tired of getting millions of views and not making more than 400 bucks a month at best. Im mad that if I had US based traffic I would be making a decent killing.

How do I make myself big outside spanish speaking countries and brazil and so on? I need to get that bulk of US kids and potential older people too.

I have added english keywords, I have all of my videos translated and so on. Right now its like 85% spanish and the rest foreing.
My hope is that this is due the fact that the videos are

In the future I will try to create videos aiming for stuff that only US based population can relate to, hoping that the initial push of views of my subscribers ranks the video and then organic US views start hoping by.

The problem is, im not sure if this is a double edged sword, namely: If I have a core base of 100k+ spanish speakers, if the initial 300k view push that I tend to get in around 24to72 hrs is all by them... does this mean that no matter what keywords and content it is, the algorith will rank it in spanish speaking countries due the location of the viewers? Beucase then im fucked and it will be so hard to get US views since the initial tons of views I get will keep prioritizing the video on spanish speaking countries and I will not be able to rank the video on US.

How does the algorithm exactly work when determining this? Cause if that is right im stuck with a core audience that gives me a shit tier CPM due their language.

This is seriously frustrating. I have considered starting a new channel from scratch trying to catter to english speakers with clickbait tier english stuff but its too much fucking work to start from scratch.

>My hope is that this is due the fact that the videos are

I cut this cause the mesage was too long and I fucked up.

I mean that the content im making is related to the spanish community

So if I do the same thing with content that is famous in english countries im hoping I can reproduce my success, but like I said before, now my core base is spanish so I dont know how they will react.

In any case my videos barely contain any text so this is not really a problem. The problem is again, that my fear is that the algorithm pushes my videos to spanish countries since my core fanbase is spanish. This would have me traped in a low CPM scenario for life.... shiiit.

I forgot to ask too: Does the IP you upload from matter when trying to rank video?

I need to know every single thing to take into account. I must ascend to US audiences.

So no one her owns a successful youtube channel? stay poor.

Seems like you're the one that will stay poor

>stay poor
said the guy making 400 bux a month with a youtube channel with 100 fucking k subs

i make more than that in a week with shitty runnin cpa offers

YOU stay poor faggotrino

unfortunately this board isn't as active as other boards and you will have to wait longer for a response.

in other words: go back to /b/ faggot

Says the guy hustling plebs for pesos. Stay third world.

lol look at this fucking faggot
insult the people you're trying to get help from, thats a great start. I think this goes a long way at explaining why you're getting fuck all every month.

how about u go shove a burrito up ur ass u third world fuck

Is 100k subs actually considered "good" or "impressive" these days? I guess shit has changed?

Why not appeal to the 'I want my kids to learn Spanish/Portuguese' crowd?

>Spanish speakers
How do you get past SJWs flagging your pro-rapist content

Looks like a bunch of mad wagecucks mad that I make more money than 99% in here will make without being cucked by commuting and a boss.

I don't even need your advice, im growing and I will keep growing, kys and stay rustled.

Lol you earn less than $4800 a year. If I got a part time job at minimum wage I'd earn more than that. And you can't even appeal to people who speak English so you have to come begging for help. If anyone's rustled her, it's you amigo.

My 16 year old brother makes more than 400 bucks a month. Consider suicide.

I know $400 seems a lot to you but that's because you live in a shit country. Come check out the first world some time, here $400 a week would be considered poor.

>doesn't matter
>President Trump will deport op lol

BUILD THE WALL!

This site is filled with people asking how to make 50 bucks a month.

OP is making 400 on average with a 100k channel and millions views, he is having success. Once you reach 100k subs, if you keep creating content it's only a matter of time you reach 1 million subs.

If the content OP makes is universal (not some guy making gameplays in X language for example) then he should be able to eventually expand towards a global audience.

You have the hardest job done which is getting the ball rolling, most people would kill to be where you are at, you just need to optimize things and keep going.

$1000 a week would be lower class desu

this kid with this youtube channel isn't doing shit

stop relying on advertising for income you huge fucking faggot

You waited 15 minutes. Are you seriously so desperate you can't even go take a shit before coming back and acting like a jackass?

Here's a thought: Make a youtube tutorial on how to perform a good blowjob. You'd probably be great at it.

OP this board moves slow so no need to bump this much.

Like the other user said, you got the hard part out of the way. What you could try to do is make a sister channel. Have them cross reference each other and you will already start out with a decent viewer/sub base. This may take some work to get the second one rolling but keep pushing new Spanish content and work on the English content (provided it's easy to make or probably going to take off in English speaking countries)

Good luck OP. Don't listen to the trolls.

Move out the country and make your videos in english.

>52 k a year
>low class

Sure thing buddy.

Low end of middle class

If you don't post the link to your channel you're a fucking idiot and liar.