boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/ESmktVzXOO4qWOcz0hVhRg/
youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
youtube.com/watch?v=7NqHymhqTWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for worgen erp and firmth

everyone below me likes getting cucked with a dragon dildo

3RD FOR FALLAA IS FUCKING PRETEND FALLAA CONFIRMED

That's pegging, not cucking.

what do you even look at when you're erping, people just standing still? or do people actually do the meme sit spamming you see in parody videos

Oh, can we at least do herald soon? Honestly I want to level my priest...I mean apparently it's very easy with the stat squish, would take not time at all

you emote in party chat or in broad daylight with /e if you're a true degenerate like me.

Let me use my tongue more, please!

from what ive been told its as hard as heroic garrosh was but i have no idea
anyway i kinda gave up on that because trying to get 9 other people how are only half interested anyway to level and gear even with help is a nightmare
what ever you want bby

if you like overwatch you have poor taste in video games

Ah no problem
I'll just find someone else to do it with :P Have fun with overwatch!

>saying this in an MMO general of all places

What's the best BMAH mount? I was thinking plagued proto drake since its so very rare and it can fly. Thinking I might buy it should it ever show up. The tigers cool but it's a ground mount so bleh.

>The only time this place has a semblance of being alive is when Fallaa comes back for like 10 minutes
Kek

>Fucking hunter's pet growl is on
>Doesn't turn it off
>We kick him
>Replacement is another hunter with pet growl on

cantwakeup.jpg

ZG Tiger
Plagued Proto
ZG Raptor
Sha
Nalak
Galleon

All worth capping, in that order

>Lower level dungeons
>Hunters don't turn off pet when going off cliffs
>Aggros everything

Last three are still obtainable though and fairly easy to farm
I guess it's worth if you have several million, I only have one cap myself

1/2000 chance though, you can farm for years on multiple characters and never get one

Spoken like someone that never farmed them.

They are extremely rare, true, unlike most other mounts, could easily get several caps over years depending on what you're doing rather then farming

Playing tank in general is fucking suffering. I love tanking but all these fucking retards who pull, aggro with their pets or shit like that just piss me off so much. I get so toxic when playing tank in dungeons it's incredible.

As a person who almost refuses to level on a new server as anything but a tank, I have to say that it easily makes me very toxic as well.

Little mistakes that I would do, like when I was dungeon spamming on my warlock and forgot to turn my pet off in Gnomergon, suddenly becomes the worst thing in the world when I'm tanking to a hypocritical degree.

Did a mythic iron docks yesterday. All dps died on the first barrage, trying to outrun it. Thankfully they managed to burst down the orc initially so the healer and me could kill Skulloc (10 minutes)

Invite a healer and a dps with you, instantly have the power to vote kick any shitters.

>Barrage in dungeons

>10 minutes
Holy shit
Dying and running back would've been quicker
Man I feel bad for people doing dungeons without 735+ buddies, killing bosses in like 15 seconds.

nice reading comprehension lmbo

Oh fuck. Sorry.

Soloed the gronn on my monk and DK, I don't know what's with people and Iron Docks.

>Dying and running back would've been quicker
Nah man, I don't want to explain the mechanics only for them to ignore the game-plan and wipe again. Besides, we found out that Skulloc alone was manageable with my self-heals. Disc priest was doing his hadouken dps.

Hi im a girl
Buy me game time
Kthnxbye

Only if you can tell me, how hyped you are for legion. I will buy you game time, depending on your answer.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZRHSS3-weo

Reminder that if you are one of the following:
>Fat
>Retarded
>Ugly
>Poor
>Irish
You're the only ones using a headset instead of a mic at an even Hz and a set of studio monitors for even frequency.

Huns us my gf

>Posts his shitty opinion about HFC
>Hasnt cleared mythic in 2015
lmaoing at you're life

Jesus Christ, why are you still talking about that?

Unless what he said is true and you are too fat to wear a headset, in which case I feel bad for you.

how do you get too fat for a headset?

This is /wowg/ world of warcraft general, no shitposting allowed here please do not shitpost in /wowg/ as it's not allowed. Thank you.

Good, it best always be what I want. Unless I'm not in control then maybe otherwise!

They don't know the mechanics or are confident that their deeps can overcome the mechanics. The same group above popped the cherry bubble on the Enforcers twice. Their dps made that mechanic trivial but not Skulloc's barrage.

It's a common problem late in expansions where everyone can easily get high ilvl gears.

No idea, but that retard has kept talking about an obvious shitpost for like 5 hours.

I guess being called fat really hurt him or something?

if you mean pozy, his face is so fat he can't wear a headset for long periods of time without it getting painful because it's not sitting on his ears properly

>All these fat people who cant wear a headset

fucking disgusting, thank god im not from the fat part of america, aka commiefornia texas or jewyork

I'm going to say something that I think a lot of non-WoW players would strongly agree with.

I would play the absolute shit out of WoW if it didn't have a sub fee.

As of now, I need to buy the base game. That's $20. Not bad. I'd do it in a heart beat.

Then, I'd need to buy the latest X-Pack. That's another $50. Eh... pricy, but fuck it. That's only $10 more than an average $60 when you add in the base game's cost, so cool. I'm in.

Now... $15 a month on top of that.

Here are my bills every month:

>$750 rent
>$160 power
>$50 water
>$90 Car Insurance
>$500 Health Insurance
>$60 Internet

That's an average $1,590 that I gotta pay to live my life.

I make $14.50 an hour. My wife makes $9 an hour. I work 40 hours, she normally averages 20.

That means I'm making $580 a week and she's making around $180.

Combined, that's $760 a week, and that comes out to an average of $3,040 a month.

So, in conclusion, I'm financially alright, but a video game just made me create a summery of my financial situation in order to figure out if I can play it or not.

That's fucked up.

Wow tokens, garrison gold bla bla bla

stop responding to the new forced meme you fucking retards

I know, but my point is this: A video game should not make me question whether I can afford to play it every month.

boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/ESmktVzXOO4qWOcz0hVhRg/
College loans are not our problem. Vote Bernie Sanders.

New copypasta? I hope so, because if it's serious kill yourself you fucking braindead normie.
>14.50 and 9 an hour
Holy fucking shit you're the lowest tier of normie too.

How do you get too fat to wear a fuckin headset lmao? Their double chin gets in the way?

>Then, I'd need to buy the latest X-Pack

no you don't, they rolled WoD into the battle chest about a month back

Play the trial like me. I've been playing this shit since cataclysm. I subbed when I felt like it but most of my time on this game was spent on my lvl 20. Just do pvp and shit.

What all can you do at level 20?

Dungeons (it's always the same 6 dungeons but it's not that different than endgame when you think about it), BGs, arenas. I also like to collect pets, achievements and other random shit.

Do you have structured PvP? Can you go around all of the main cities and hang out?

What about races?

ask pozy

he said he was too fat to wear a headset comfortably

All races and classes available except for DKs for obvious reasons. You can go literally anywhere in the game, since WoD was added to battlechest you can even go to Draenor if you get a mage to tele you.

Isn't starter edition pvp kinda dead due to them being in the 20-29 bracket? I tried it out and simply got steamrolled by the lvl 29s. Your gear gets scaled up but they have access to extra skills you don't have.

A bit true right now but if you roll a good class and get all BiS gears you will stand a chance. In Legion I heard it will get a lot better.

which /wowg/ hottie do you want to fuck?

why was mop the best expansion

I want to impregnate pretendfallaa.

because it was your first xpac you furry shitter

false, i started late wotlk

vjera and lynris

jocelyn and her big fat tiddies

>WTS alani mount 80k
>WTS alani mount 200k

holy fuck these cunts in groupfinder are so delusional

How do you sell it if they fixed the tagging?

>x-Ragnaros has joined the raid group

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

lynris, fallaa or lynya

What?! Those sound like fucking absurdly good prices, are you sure you didn't mean WTB?

im not sure what they have done with the tagging, but when i used to sell it id just invite the seller to the group and kill alani, and pass on the mount to them

rofl

they usually go for 20k at most, maybe 30k if you take inflation into account

What's the best way to make gold fast for someone who only just returned to the game for WoD? My garrisons aren't even level 3 and I'm not sure if it's worth sinking the gold to upgrade them with only 3 months left of the expansion.

belf warriors look kinda cool

youtube.com/watch?v=7NqHymhqTWk

Wow really? I thought the shards we're still uber rare and hard to farm though. I guess it's just due to botting. God damn I'll definitely be buying one then

kys

I don't think they are rare. It's just you can plow the place right now. I was getting them at around 1 per hour.

nah its not too hard. i heard that blizzard may have applied a stealth nerf to the drop rate of shards, which may be true, but i cant really confirm since the drop rate seems about the same. honestly its harder to farm them now without being a druid since they dont agro like they did at lvl 90

some players will pay an absurd amount just to avoid 10-12 hours of pure grinding though

why are you being rude?

>tfw finishing valanyr on all healers this week
Too bad I was already deep into it when I realized in Legion you would timewalk with your artifact.

>$500 Health Insurance
Nigga what? There's your problem

Will femorcs ever be this cute, wauwjee?

more please
also fat femgob butts

god bless you femgob butt king

cute gob

fucking kys

yw
leveling her without looms, taking my time. just hit unguro

hey guys

reddit is talking about us again
get out REEEEE

What happened to Jalopy? Did he kill himself after getting banned for botting?

what do you mean?

apparently someone screencapped the wagecuck post

pee pee poo poo peepeepoopoo

but why are people browsing reddit to confirm that they're talking about us?
idgi
why does it matter?

>browsing to confirm
Come on now, the discord had 200 redditors. It's probably some tourist that got baited.

most of the posts in this thread are redditors you fucking idiot