/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #275

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #275

Milky Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common&hl=en

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

/ssg/ Rankings: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dESdfv9W4oGxwdahmod5CTgIPKobv-DONSSJP-P5D6Y/edit#gid=0

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKk404l-GGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still better than nothing
(licks OP-picture)

>June 3rd - 4th: Angela, Nerua, Kiki, Dynames, Ravian, Baltheon, Duran

>June 10th - 11th: Elaine, Z001 Veronica, Black Tortoise, Mariel, Vitos, Valkyrja Beth, MX83 Askeladd

no draw rotations or reminders to trigger autist #2

Doing the 10 Story matches daily... I dread those 10 games every day... Oh wait, no! I'll tell you exactly how it goes... So, there's no way I'm playing those dailies without watching something like a Youtube video on the side. My mind's not counting matches. I start doing the Story games... I've been doing them for a while and I start wondering... Maybe I finished the daily already and am doing extra games. For sure, this is the 11th game. So I quit back to main menu and check the achievements page...

Enter the Story/Challenge/Hell Mode 10 time(s) ------ 9/10

Every. Single. Time.

BB, let us queue games. Not just for these dailies but also Swirly and Boss Games.

Milky extracting everyone's stress and tensions after a good match doujin when?

Good.
Kill yourself.
>forgot the reminder to ignore and report shitposting
You fucked up.

Reminder to report reddit copypasta autist and shitposting. We are a pure general.

epic7 when

If you're doing 1-1 for that, and you have a ST giving manager that can get you 20+ past your max ST, use that as a gauge to keep track since you won't regain ST while you're past your max. That way you never overshoot. Usually the best time to do this is when you first open the game, since unless you slept only a few hours and then open the game first thing in the morning, your ST has likely filled up and your managers have probably reset.

I should report them as rule violation?

yes

Found a Meiran in scouts.

Got 2 five stars from draws today.

It's a good day.

Except I only have 200 GP and I grind really, really slow unless I'm willing to give up all my sanity/sleep/blow through all my resources.

Sighs

Great.

Lucy take two, here we go.

>report reddit spam
>get warning
great job, mods

Oh my oh my.
Overall DMG delivery of Baltheon is higher. His speed dif vs striker is higher which make less likely to faill combo with SC(main issues of fails is when striker outspeeds due to random AB start) .
So i have no idea what are you refering for:
-Balth higher DMG delivery
-Balth more DMG/reflex itself
-Balth less chance to faill combo
-Luka more utility

What is not clear here?

"Luka got 15%more crit dmg then balth"- what are trolling why would compare external global buffs?

Oh boy, posted in dead thread

Anyway, I'm 99% sure BB was just doing a fire-and-forget with the censors so they'll never have to go back to it, because they have a reason to believe not enough people actually care for the lewds

Considering there's hardly any lewd fanarts, maybe they're right

>he doesn't make 200 gp daily
>jani is the shiposter
Raid when?

Ardor: Elaine (MSPU/84), Nari, Angela, Lia, Sage, Sharr, Lucius, Roina, Victoria, Jacob, Tyler

Dark: Verister, Patricia, Alkyde, Fontus, Jheet, Lucifer, Zibroi, Vitos, Orses, Lilith, Dale, Asakura, Niarose, Lucid, Ronald, Ravian, Avnore, Malcolm, Lynbell, Gerrard

Light: Isillia, Rasiel, Milky Way, Sky, Black Ivy, Chitose, Hiro, Crocell, Celus, Uriel, Mariel, Muspel, Mikael, Latios

Thunder: Hildegard, Lynia, Cynthia, Veronica, Freyja, Nerua, Guinevere, Griffith, Iggy, Blade, Karpilla, Nikita, Lord Vann, Jury, Lukia, Raklet, Robin, Beta

Whirlwind: Jin, P. Meiran, Kiki, Magnus, Miho, Swimsuit Qiyou, Irre, Silk, Enthia, Beatrice, Neraizel, Irru, Zhen Long, Black Tortoise, Linmay

So I just hit Diamond with my current team. I have lost to every Vonchi team I have come across, and Thunder and Thunder/WW teams have been about 50/50 so far, due to their speed. Is there anything I can do to try and counter these crazy Vonchi teams, or anything I can do to go against the fast frontlines of Thunder and Thunder/WW teams? Should I change my team to be something other than Ardor/Light? I have a pretty good roster to choose from, and am not adverse to doing so, even though I like the potential synergy of my current team. Just trying to make my team/future team more competitive for League to hopefully reach Galaxy one day.

>responding to the shitposter
>only 200

i run a utility vonchi front and the no.1 backlines i hate to go against are ones that stack ca resist. or debuff reflex. the rest are easy pickings. fontus users will go through my line regardless unless i place vonchi in front of them. miho is annoying as well. kiki not so much. just thought i'd pipe in a lil. maybe use miho?

Don't worry, I am already on IRC leaving a message about the spammer. Babydick spammer will get banned soon

My Beatrice carries a +15 SHoT, ww crit, dark crit damage, and thunder receiving pass and is +160, and Luka has a +15 IC, thunder steal, thunder AS and is +160 (and Shura holds SC).

My question is, is there any way for me to increase Beatrice's damage? It seems like my Beatrice is just shooting for peanuts half the time against goalies even with active pass + shoot, and I have to rely on getting a lucky 1v1 after 5 shots (if I'm lucky and co-op doesn't proc and it's not a Lucian) - and the 1v1 crit may not even kill the GK. Is this just a function of the meta, or is there something I'm doing wrong? Most games are me just murdering their midline over and over and over again to get the ball to Beatrice to crit for 500-800.

>bought Legendary pack
>3/4 10+1 draws are fiestas
>Saramir in fourth
>Irru from the box
>Magnus from Mileage

Why do I do this to myself.

I wrote a poem for you /ssg/

Do you have Samone you love?
Samone you hold true?
Because I Noa have one
I Noa love you.
Why do you seem shocked?
Do I Muspel it out?
I find it shocking myself
Ustiel have some doubt.
You're as angelic as Beth
And as holy as Mikael
I would follow you anywhere
Even to hell
And if things became Iggy
And the world turned against us
If your enemies had found you
Then they had Fontus
But you're Sill a little playful
You can tempt me like Lilith
You make me want to shout
"Here we go!" Like Griffith.
are my Duke
You are my Sage
Veronica's got nothing
Cause' you're center stage
You are my Hiro
The Bell of my ball
With you by my side
I'll survive any fall.
When I Lukat you,
I think I can fly
You make me wanna jump
and touch the Sky.
I feel stronger than Hercules
And wiser than Jin
Even if I'm Lucian
I Beta could win
You can make me feel Lucid
And calm my Vivid Fear
Alkyde do anything
As long as you're here
And I'm not half-done
I still Avnore to say
Even when there's a Raklet
I feel like Milky Way
How can you Beatrice amazing?
I love Evylin you are!
I know I can Lia on you
You are my Sharr
You are Shura unique
An Angela from above
Verister anyone else who can
make me feel this in love?
Malcolm you do this
You're Robin my heart.
But I don't really mind
Oh Will I am tired
And running out of time
EVann I'll have to stop
It's getting harder to rhyme.
Like Celus and his chair.
I will build us a Cassiel
Right here on this scene
And in this grand pAlice
You'll be the Death Queen
And all that oppose us
Will do so in Vayne
We will show them the power
Of our affection chain
So Nari we gonna do it?
I'm waiting anxiously for your voice
Sammy your reply
So that I can know of your Choice
But no matter what you say
Know my feelings Von cheat
I'll love you forever
Even if it'll be incomplete.

Your Beatrice lacks pen power; aside from substats she only has 30% on normal shoot and that's not going to hurt any GK these days.

But yes, Beatrice isn't doing well in this meta. In fact she has been going downhill ever since the first pen nerf. It takes 3 front totems now just for her to actually crit, and even then she won't be doing much damage against the like of Lucian + Nerua/DQ. But that would still be ok, if not for the dreading healing buff. Idk what cracks they were on when they did this, but there you have it. Every match against well-invested Lucian feels like an eternity now. Either you take it like a bitch or you switch striker.

Yeah, I used to run Silla for the penetration but like you said, I can't actually crit without the double crit totem =/

Imo, elemental totems furthering elemental disadvantage was a huge mistake. 25% damage reduction/damage taken is already bad enough - 55% or whatever it works out to be (not actually sure of the math here) is just ridiculous. Having a full health Lucian after 6-7 shots because they got off an active heal is just a terrible gameplay experience.

I hope she gets a buff :/ Would running a 4-man like Beatrice|Luka|Shura/Linmay|Guinevere/Silla help her perform a lot better?

I know that Khirel will definitely help, but he's a loooong way away with my 300 DS. The climb is relatively easy (but awful to watch) up until low Galaxy, where my midline no longer has an advantage because they're sporting triple/quadruple legends mid. Good luck on your climb too, and thanks for answering! :)

Edit: I could also embrace her potential in my team as like, a really shitty Kirin lol. Beatrice, Luka, Rudiel, and Neraizel let's go

Fucking reddit piece of shit
Get out of MY /ssg/, everyone here is MY cuck

MILKY EE WHEN?

URIEL BUFF WHEN?

UTILITY STRIKERS BUFF WHEN?

BUG FIX WHEN?

REMOVING CO-OP DEFENSE WHEN?

IMPROVING ELEMENTAL DROP RATES WHEN?

VIRGIL NERF WHEN?

Man, this reminds me of before captchas when v got overrun by bots posting hilarious stuff

>the day when /pol/ had legacy timers and no capthca
that was a dark day

youtube.com/watch?v=wKk404l-GGQ

My body is so ready.

So very, very ready.

(I also hope to see Malcolm again, even though he hogged up a good third of the first trailer. I know, I'm utter trash).

Still, very impressed with the trailer quality, very pleasing color pallete, fairly fluid animation. Vonchi is a 10/10 would bang. And Choi looks too pure for this world, a precious cinnabon who must be protected (Even though he's satanic hellspawn who'll come charging through your mid like a fucking monster truck that's been set on fucking fire. Seriously, he's becoming as bad of an offender as pre-nerf Bell.)

Also, I'm already liking the song much more.

Very good trailer quality overall, except...

Serestiabae, and Bellfu.

Really.

Everyone else looks like sleek, modern, and shiny animu style.

Then you got those two, looking as if they popped out of a Shojo anime from the late 1990s/Early 2000s. I think someone went a little off-model there. :P

You might try using a dark pen stone. Shura doesn't give pen either, might want to replace with Silla.

Give the FC to Luka. Contrary to popular belief, Luka can function without an IC. Especially in a line with Beatrice, thanks to Beato's speed buff stacking on top of Luka's.

A Nera/Meiran midlane will pile on even more speed. A Beatrice/Luka front line, buffed by a Meiran pen, should have a speed of roughly 140, on average, or more with stone substats. Beatrice should be hitting something like 250 crit on a normal shoot or 300+ on active, with 200-250% crit damage depending if Meiran got her active off at some point.

BB is getting into habit of nerfing unit lots of people invested in and introduce stronger ones. BB does not want to offer alternatives via recall, and used recall policy as weapon against us.

The recall system is pointless. They can literally decide for themselves who should get recalled. I think the only reason that Robin was recalled was not the fact that he was bad, but that his art was so shitty that users all complained about how ugly he is.

I rather they remove the system entirely. Too many people jumping on current meta because they have the recall system to fall back on. It's what made the old recall with shoshos so awful. The new one helped prevent too much abuse but then Robin got nerfed and everyone traded him for Lucian.

This is why people were happy Kei didn't have a recall back then since 90% of people used him.

>milky ee
Hopefully never
>uriel buff
Hopefully soon
>utility strikers buff
Who? Latios is cancer, Kirin is cancer, Ravian is cancer, what's left? Bora buffs? I'd welcome that
>bug fix
THIS
>removing co-op defense
Hopefully never. It does need a balance though. Maybe only for backline shots to activate sometime?
>improving elemental drop rates when
Waiting for this too
>virgil nerf
Hopefully soon

Recall system is a bonus added by BB. Most games do not have a feature like this. I would be happy with it not existing. There is just one problem:

BB are exploiting this system to make players spend more money in the game. It is just there to make players have a false sense of security so that they waste materials on the meta units hoping for recall when meta changes.

Since they changed the recall system policy, afaik, the only player that got recalled was robin. They can easily do this to players that no one uses so that the system is being used.

They can nerf characters below the 30% threshould, therefore units wont be qualified for recall. This just happened to Lucian. Since a lot of players had lucian, if they qualified him for recall they would lose a lot of potential money, since everyone would just change to isillia or other preferred gk. Furthermore, since Lucian wasn't recalled and with the introduction of IMO, just me speculating, the new cancer goalkeeper (Angela) more players will want to spend crystals to get her to substitute Lucian (she even has the same stone slots).

Tl, Dr; Important; Basically just play like recall system doesnt exist. While following the meta, dont forget that BB isnt obligated to recalling a player due to any kind of nerf, but unless the nerf fits their criteria.

Give up now, autist
/ssg/ isn't dying

The recall system was a mistake.

Give players who owned nerfed players some other form of compensation. GP. Gold. Maybe some crystals and a couple of Littres. Not a 'Get out of Jail Free' card that lets them jump from one broken piece of shit deserving of nerfs right over to the next one.

>/ssg/ isn't dying
is it really an attempt at killing ssg though?
This is the quiet hour anyway because it's weekday and the thread is basically getting autobumped

Meh. The recall system was last used for Robin because his skill didn't work as players assumed it would (crit damage reduction for line. But was really only for him) that made his value drop significantly.

Thus he was legit worth taking a recall for. Lucian was put in line to keep Jin as the best GK because legend and to make S2 GK Angela to go from Dud draw to worthwhile. I'll take it because I don't use Lucian (lol) and because anyone who draws and gets s2 shouldn't be subjected to a dud draw.

Clearly Big Ball wants recall to only be used for royal screw ups (robin) not tweaks (lucian)

If you're smart like a lot of people, you would have back up players, for instance, i have a malcolm but i also use Vbird. i have irre but also have Zibroi. These are not only good for nerf situations, but also match ups.

So where's my Lilith recall?

Remember when they reworked her?

Remember how the recall was so fucking terrible they undid it a few months later and put her back in the hole they found her in?

Oh wait, lolnotS2. So I guess she's gonna be a piece of shit forever, and no recall because lolweweren'tdoingthatyet.

>want to troll
>not creative
>have to steal reddit posts
I never thought it was possible to make the twink look like a good poster but here we are.

Stop calling babydick user an autist, he is simply feeling lonely lately ... and resorting to eddit spam again.

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but the recent post about AP debuff not stacking got me thinking. What if all passive buffs/debuffs, whether it's a totem or only for the player, did not stack, and only the highest one is applied? Many skills would have to be rebalanced for this to really work, but I just want to discuss whether this is a good concept or not. Would the game become more interesting/boring? more confusing/simple? more challenging/easy?

>Interesting/Boring

The game as it is right now is dominated by totem players. Backlines are usually filled with HP and Crit Resist buffs. Midline is always dominated by reflex totems, and the frontline always has Silla and/or Luka. I'm generalizing a bit, but I think that covers about 75% of all the end game teams out there.

I think if these buffs did not stack with each other, we will see a much wider variety of players and/or player combinations. You might still see a lot of Kikis and Magnuses, but since the HP buffs won't stack, it's not absolutely necessary to stack so many HP totems. It may become preferred to run another totem like Avnore who can debuff a variety of different stats. Also, Lucian wouldn't need any HP totems since he has a HP passive already, and he will need other types of totems to compliment him. You'll probably still see a lot of Meta + reflex, since Metatron debuffs reflex, but the third slot has more flexibility. Silla will still be used a lot because her totem is just too good, but if passives don't stack, then she won't be needed with some players like Beatrice or Lucid who have penetration already.

>Confusing/Simple

The game will undoubtly become more confusing, since it will be more difficult to figure out which skill has the priority, but I think this problem can be resolved by modifying the UI. If the in-game player screen indicates which skill is "active", then it shouldn't be too bad

I'll entertain this thought.

For starters let's assume skill buffs don't stack. How would this affect players? It'll surely change what the copy and paste team currently looks like but I doubt it would actually offer anything new. For example, let's say a player no longer can stack triple mid reflex totem. So now they have Atk totem, reflex totem, action speed totem, hp totem, defense totem and will just fine a way to incorporate that mixture and then they combine it with totems that give -reflex, -attack etc.

In addition to nonstacking totems, then what about players who provide team wide buffs. Wouldn't they become irrelevant? You either get 3 team wide buff that covers everything you need and 8 other selfish players or you get a buff totem in each position and 8 selfish players.

In the end you can still have a team that's like Striker / Silla / Luka Bell/ Meta/ Beth/ Jin

I mean if we look at it. Since nothing stacks. All I have to do is fill each position with 1 line breaker, 1 buffer, 1 debuffer and i'm done. Literally no need for diversity. We can substitute each player but in the end it's just the same team with different art. Diversity is about different win conditions, goal.

Lastly difficulty in PvE stages right now isn't a problem due to the skills in the PvE. The problems are concepts introduced into the game and tweaks that are bugged as hell. And everything besides raw damage is incredibly weak/nerfed into oblivion. We don't need to make PvE easier. WE NEED TO MAKE OTHER ROUTES VIABLE. A penguin could slap it's way through with an OHKO TEAM on auto.

What is the logical counter to a boss with high hp. Use % damage. What got nerfed? % damage.

What's a counter to healing? A skill that lowers max hp thus less to heal. What got nerfed?

What was a cool skill that got introduced? Long Shot. What doesn't work with the new AI?

If we want diversity, we don't need to kill totems. We need to make other options just as good as raw numbers.

What I envisioned is that since totems can't be stacked, selfish player's skills will indirectly become stronger, but I see your point. Even though the emphasis for mid is on reflex right now, those players doesn't only have a reflex totem, but usually something else with it. Bell - Meta - Beth might still be the go-to, but I think with this change, it makes using selfish players a little more viable. Striker / Silla / Luka Bell/ Meta/ Beth / Silk / Kevin / Kiki/ Jin or close variations of this formation is so good right now that running anything else is clearly suboptimal at best. But I think if totems didn't stack (or at least capped), then some other formations might work just as well. It's very possible that another cookie-cutter team formation will emerge and become "cancer", but maybe not.

Also, the line-ups will still have 1 line breaker, 1 buffer, and 1 debuffer, but I think it's still more diverse than the current meta. When I think diversity, I think having more players that are viable. Right now, there are just so many trash 5* that no one would use except it's their waifu or husbando. I just want more 5* players to become viable choices.

As for PvE, I didn't think this change would help PvE become more interesting. I was simply stating how it would affect it. Making PvE more fun/interesting is a whole other topic.

I'm always for diversity. It's just, the simplest argument to create diversity has always been one point. Make diversity a viable choice. For example, Leah and Tyler are both selfish character. It could be possible to run them if certain conditions were met however, and here's the backbone of all the problems, what kind of win conditions do these characters offer? The main problem with selfish character is that they are in fact too "selfish". The selfish i'm referring to however is the goal. These selfish character literally contributes to any goal. They deal damage, they kill a unit. So what? I can still do that with a totem character.

If a selfish character was powerful as Bell or Anael for example and Bell and Anael were stat nerfed heavily(not realistic but let's just toss the potato here), they might have a condition to be chosen. If we pull this matter to the extreme lets say, we change Leah to be an absolute monster of defender. As long as she has action she will win 90% of her steals. If we create something like that, certainly players might consider running her. Which in turn creates formation that might incorporate her.

But the bottom line is that, it's not that totem are so much better. It's that, there's no reason to run a selfish character. For example let's say Tyler deals massive damage to all Assist & Strikers type. Would that alone be enough? Not really. Because damage alone is a stat every player can output. Almost any character can reach a point where their skills is irrelevant to them killing "X" target. What we want to do is create scenarios where selfish players definitively are better.

For example if Leah kills a unit, she heals another character for x damage. That would make her stand out. That would bring viability despite it being a "selfish" skill because it requires Leah to before the act.

A limit on line de/buffs sounds good to me, but only for these.

If Raklet's passives can't stack her set should be totally reworked. Apply this to almost every player in the game and SS would be an art game where every single player does the same having the same skills.

Hovewer it would be more effective and less confusing to add "caps" to effects IMO. If reflexes can't go higher than 200% of the base value (like AS) there wouldn't be any reason to use mid-lines where everyone has 3000+ reflexes. This would completely change the game affecting not only skills and team compositions but also the team Ace and stone sets.

Thanks for the explanation. You made a very good point. Even with this change, there's nothing that makes those selfish player stand out enough for us to pick them. There are a few selfish players with "special" skills though, like Malcolm and Hildegard who brings something other than just killing "X" target. It would be cool if BB can come up with more of these or like you said, give certain players skills that go beyond what a normal player can do. That would definitely spice the game up.

Milky is the B E S T E S T and P U R E S T girl

I think Bigball is going a little overboard on all the crit resist

Don't get me wrong, I was a Silk fanboy before her EE was even announced, but since the recent patch I've seen a lot of people in league (at least in platinum now, it is just the offseason) jumping on the Silk train. With her active and one or two stacks of her passive most GKs can easily reach 200% crit res, which makes pretty much any crit-reliant striker other than William, Leventor, and Vonchi who reach absurd crit rates obsolete (Sharr included, because despite her relative non-reliance on crits she can reach as much crit as William with normal shots). Look at strikers like Beatrice or ahem Uriel, who rely on crits due to their built-in crit damage but are lucky if they reach 270% with their actives (Uriel can only achieve that after multiple stacks of Metatron's Will). Yes, we all got the nerf to William that we wanted, but ironically the increase in number of crit resist options is making it so that we're almost forced to use a select few strikers in order to compete against all the CR stacking.

Also, obligatory "Lucian is basically Jin with a heal and spirit generation" insert here.

Just my thoughts, as always I make these threads not only to rant but to encourage discussion. Let me know if you agree or disagree.

>semen is actually a condensation of men's inner sins and impure feelings
>after cumming, they release it
>milky is actually trying to purify the whole galaxy
PUREST GIRL

Disagree. Sure we can say "Silk" is the new "Nerua" of old. Now CR is going to be a bigger thing than even before. What does this mean? Then it means players should be adapting. Now Sharr, Griffith, Shanti who are raw damage dealer will take the stage. Enemy stacking CR? Smack em' with raw damage duh.

It's only because people try to chase the Meta instead of trying to challenge it do they feel overwhelmed by it.

Unfortunately my investment is in Hiro who kind of relies on Crit haha XD; at least with WoM I can get a lot of crit in...considering running stealing front rather than double passer though since first shots don't really crit well, if I can get 2-3 in then I think Hiro can prob crit pretty reliably. Utility Hiro go

My problem isn't crit resistance stacking, it's that GKs now have everything, not just CR, like my Lucian can prob hit like 50% DR by himself, adding kevin + active block it's insane and that's not even adding Silla, I know it's multiplicative but that goes in to like 70-80% almost consistently(higher on 1st shot) which is what a GK fully invested in DR should have.

On top of this he has like 3k(?) health, and once I drop in Kevin/Silk, a consistent 180-190% crit res w/ upward of 240 if I get silk's active in. Lucian's probably the worst of the bunch but I'm p sure Isillia, Kei, etc. can all reach somewhere around the same number give/take based on their specialty.

Meanwhile my Hiro can barely get 50% pene(More w/ Luka pass but that's like a one use wonder) and still upkeep decent crit, lol what's a space for dribble. Yeah I can probably take all my stone and put them in Dribble/Pene, but then what?? He got one skill not related to crit and 0 utility.

This situation's probably kind of common other than the raw damagers and possibly some utility strikers, which REALLY lowers the viable striker pool since not every striker is built for utility striking but they all take that many shots now anyway.

Crit resist has just became a bigger problem which is what people are complaining about. now they just do both at once, strikers are suffering a whole lot because they just can't upkeep the amount of stats GKs can stack.

Of course we can just all not run strikers but that is a long hard road and I don't think everyone can do it, and I'm p sure that's not how the game's designed to run either.

I kind of see where the argument comes from. I think we were arguing 2 different thing so my bad on that, I didn't understand the thread as a Silk complaints but rather more than CR is getting crazy, which it is when no one gives up anything and still get 200% CR. By itself it's a fine mechanic, I have no problem with Silk since she's a pure CR totem which is how it should be.

I agree with you on the OHKO mentality, and seeing your explanations I see where you are coming from now. I understand that OHKO strikers are just less effective now, with the number of shots needed to kill increasing.

My problem is that our options are getting increasingly limited regarding strikers. I understand the need to adapt, but I still feel that crit stacking should be a viable OPTION, which atm it's not. Our options are decreasing thanks to the GKs getting EVERY STAT they need while strikers do not.

If someone choose a striker option, then they should be getting equal risk-reward depending on what sort of GK they run in to(High crit = easier against low CR, worse against high CR, high potiential damage but high risk, raw dmg= good against high CR, bad against high DR/Def, and less potiential damage per shot but consistent), make it worth and you don't need to fully invest crit anyway to make it work.

Obviously that needed to be changes, but now it's getting underpowered and FAST, because GKs barely moves a finger and all of a sudden 70% strikers can't crit even when stacking full crit, yes we can all go raw damage build but that doesn't make this less of a balancing problem when strikers have literally 1 effective way to be ran at any given time, especially with the wide array of offensive and defensive stats in this game.

I don't deny many people are complaining for the sake of complaining and that meta shift happens,, but I do hope BB do something about the GK balancing regarding HP, DR and crit/CR balance.

Can a mod just ban this guy spamming reddit shit?

Hiro being one of those that is receiving the short end of stick aside is an example of a passing trend.

And yes you are right, people are mostly complaining about CR being a bigger problem is because they feel their windows are getting narrower as the meta drastically shifts away from OHKO. Starting with Hp% Nerf-> Duran/Silla/Verister -> Def Buff -> Max HP nerf -> Kevin/Silk EE.

My point is mostly two things which I suppose I didn't clearly state enough in the original post. One thing, the player base is too quick to whine about a problem without looking for symptoms at a cause leading to the problem which evolves into them chasing a meta. Sure Ravian trend of gravity down died, and everyone that WASN'T using her was relieved. But they never foresaw the change starting ripple effect. Ravian was insanely good at dealing with high def/dr/cr enemies.

If we compare the old Ravian to the current trend of GK, Ravian would infact be a top tier utility striker against the new GKs. With that said, to expect everyone to play utility or to play any specific strategy in any matter is unrealistic. But again what i'm saying is that, there's three ways to look at it.

If a player wants to stick to their guns, they should look at how to buffer their playstyle against the trend instead of chasing of what's good right now. Two, adapt to the new trend by preparing ahead of time so they don't feel like they are always the one receiving the short stick. Or three, accept that their choice that took so much time is simply less effective in the current meta.

>game discussion is not allowed.
>discordapp.com

I have thought for a while now that Crit/Crit D needs to have some sort of limit. Something where if both Goalie and Striker are maxed out, there is a 50/50 chance of the hit going critical. The only things that get around this are active skills, which should skew the balance one way or the other in order to keep the crit reliant shots and defensive blocks more potent.

well what do you mean? crit rate? or crit resist?

cuz whatever they do to crit rate or crit resist, one or the other will be true....either you can't build enough CR to not be crit, or you will be able to build so much the enemy won't crit....

and before the problem was, that you will be crit no matter what...now the problem is, that you most probably won't be crit...neither is a particularly good design...but I have no clue what they supposed to do with it, other than make it a riskier trade, to trade CR with something else that is essential, so you area ctually sacrificing something for CR

i also do not understand why the meta now is a 4 back such that its so meaty and tanky that a non legend striker wouldn't be able to do dmg...

why dont people start playing a 4 front for more offense to counter the 4 back? either damage build for 1-2hko or utility build so that they cant escape backline

personally i play a 4 utility front in order to counter a 4 back meaty backline, and I dont understand why ppl complain their striker do shyt dmg when they purposely play a 4 meaty back ...and yes my GK gets 2-3hko easily, but what else can I do to kill a 4 meaty back without a legend striker...if doing so increases my chance to win from 0 to 50%, its a good risk to take, rather than shooting forever with no dmg....(also with this line i find dumbkael more annoying than kiki because i can counteratk kiki with no CAR but cant counteratk mikael with CAR wth?)

no offense intended , its a question, why

also, i think death queen's existance is more of why lucian is good....dont you think if every element have their own death queen (and her ace), all GK will also be as tanky as lucian? ._. especially jin and isillia

Don't forget, single draws have a higher chance of drawing 5*s

apparently not the desired kind

ere's an answer for your question: It's too risky and there's too much "what if"

Why is it risky? Because this game is not about having 4 man line automatically allows you to win that line, it's not that simple. Yes i do agree that bringing a 4th totem to your frontline will increase your striker dmg in some situation like bringing a guin to luka vero lev or william line and it will boost their dmg significantly and i bet everyone knows that already but the main problem is not "ooh let me bring 4 man front to counter your 4 man back", the main problem is midline which is completely unrelated to the topic. To perfectly make use of 4 man front, you need to have a strong mid, will you go around and say "hey!! No one can break through my mid" or are you 100% sure that your mid can break through all the time? Can you counter your opponent mid line no matter what they run? Let's not talk about Meta Beth, can you counter something scary known as IC Choi? Ok, what if you can't counter all those? What if you're having elemental disadvantage and your mid lost because of that? What if IC Choi get pass and your opponent run one of those IC Luka SC guin TB William or Lev? See, there's too many what if.

So let's assume that your opponent successfully break through your mid and you run a 4 man back including gk. What will you be running? Triple totem? Who can carry out the ball reliably? I know EC kiki can do that but without EC Kiki? Will you run a guarantee line breaker like Fontus Hildegard? Bell? Hypermax Virgil? So 1X line breaker + 2X Totem. Who be the totem assume that you run "the strongest 5star gk" Lucian excluding Kiki? Magnus + DQ? Your Lucian will only has 150%-160% crit resist, is it enough to stomp beatrice, hiro etc? Ok so, add kevin or nerua to the line, is it enough for your lucian to reliably tank the shots with only one hp totem? What if your opponent also run 4 man front?

Milky is a top tier waify

would drag my balls across my mothers face for the opportunity of buying a raffle ticket to sniff her shitbox, desu.

>posting worst Milky
baka desu senpai
E and Traveler Milky are best Milkys

>want to download SS
>check store
?

>Can a mod just ban this guy

We got a mod in #Veeky Forums to deal with him the other day. It is hard to get him banned because he is spamming with bogus "almost on topic" content copped from reddit.

I am not sure if he is using multiple IPs to have a conversation with himself, or just getting a screen of nothing but (you) as he keeps replying to his own posts, but the mods should be able to identify his posting pattern by now.

I guess it is just too much work for them.

On an unrelated note, I really wish I knew why the autist was doing this. What trigger him to be so angry, and is this reddit spam somehow therapeutic for him?

It just doesn't show up on Droid4x because it thinks the device doesn't support it.
Download the apk elsewhere and then sideload it into Droid4x and it should work.

Wish the mods would just range ban him

usually a device won't see a game cause its not compatible
find an apk

>ban the entire united states

Need your help /ssg/!
>want to combine for a stone
>don't know what should I aim for.
>need EC and PoME
>Need WoM and TW
>need EBM
>need fontus and Battalion
What to do?

I fixed it, it was just some GPS/Localization bullshit

>not just banning the ips in that range

>united states
>when it was confirmed it's an aussie NEET

Who needs Aussies anyways
ban the whole continent

reminder that we are getting raided by discord

I need CG
the rest can go fuck themselves though

So to preface this I’m not jumping to any conclusions but I’m just gonna put facts out and you guys be the Judge.

So there's been a trend lately that everyone and their mother is getting Magnus for their backline. It's understandable to see why. Two of the strongest strikers currently available are William (CANCER THAT HE WAS) and Leventor who, after years of Struggling has finally reclaimed his title as God-ventor.

Besides his Elemental Debuffs he has Honorable Vow which is a great totem and the topic of this debate. I feel that when his EE will come (As it's really a matter of time at this point), this skill might be changed to only affect WW players.

Let’s look at his sister totems as a reference (Just realized Magnus is the only guy elemental totems.)

Nerua: The first of the totems to come out and effectively put an end to era of Hiro and Beatrice. Initially Her EE only had the "Thunder only" Tagline but was soon changed so that her previous evolutions would too. So that Your Kei and Issilia couldn't Benefit from Knight's Oath anymore.

Next up Chitose: The season 2 catty has been in the game for a while and people would argue that she is in fact a season one and BB just got lazy and launched her in S2. She didn't really have a totem besides her elemental one But "Road of the wind" was buffed to be used on all light players in the position.

DQ is Ardor’s elemental totem and Man is she good. She was bugged for a bit where her totem could be used in rainbow teams and everyone made a big deal about it (I could see why since BB takes a while with bugs {See: Super play bug}). After it was fixed though, it made sure to only affect ardor players.

Lastly Patricia, Vitos and Beth's Love child (I don't care if the facts say otherwise) Besides her Elemental totem she has a Self-Buff and A totem that explicitly affects Dark players. So to surmise each player has:

When in doubt I combine for the ones with the lest terrible potential outcome.

A dark or thudner combine is 50/50 chance for bitter outcome. With light there are no bad stones unless you count dupes. You may not get exactly what you want, but if you end up with a PoL it is still an outstanding stone for someone.

So why does magnus has to be nerfed and not the more cancerous kiki or duran?

Why is it such a crime for magnus to have 2 rainbow totems but okay for nerua to have 2 rainbow totems and a mono thunder totem?

I use magnus because he is the perfect companion to my kei who lacks a hp buff of his own to prevent him from being one shot by the reduce 70% defense leventor - veronica frontlines. Mono thunder is so op right now and it baffles me why people are so vocal about nerfing one of its counters.

You know whats more popular than Jin?

Lucian

You know the stat that can make any striker hit like wet toilet paper?

Crit res

You know who has a rainbow crit res totem as well as a rainbow decrease damage from certain elements totem?

Nerua

You know who lucian and high crit res nerf into oblivion?

Beatrice and pretty much every non legend striker

You know who people use in top galaxy pvp?

Lucian, nerua, and the heal all damage Virgil! What a coincidence!

Thunder has the best mid as well as a good backline and frontline. But I guess it is fine that beatrice is indirectly nerf every patch with a new crit res totem and crit rate decrease totem every patch. Meanwhile 2 patches ago thunder got the best striker in the game and another 3 25% stat boost totem.

Also what would changing his vow II into mono ww do anyway? He would still be used with jin and kiki. The only goalkeepers that would suffer are light, they lack hp and are easy one shot targets for leventor.

Yes, making him mono ww exclusive would solve a lot of problems BUT I seriously don't think that needs to happen NOW. Reason because Legendary strikers, for light gk user, changing magnus's totem to -WW only- is considered a very huge nerf for those light gk users that runs magnus hoping that it would somewhat counter leventor because let's be real, Lev's first shot nowadays is literally pre patch William. I do understand that Chitose exist but she's more like a mid line player to me and without any defensive totem, i don't think just by running her would automatically make my light gk survive Lev's kick that well. Yes, i do understand that this happened once with Nerua before but atm, it's Lev we're talking about, not one of those Hiro Beatrice and we have a lot of hp totem to choose from back then but now we need someone that gives defensive stat & DR against thunder striker at the same time, without Magnus's hp totem + DR together, it'll be really hard for light gk users to actually survive unless you don't care about them at all.

If BB decided to make magnus a WW exclusive player, they should do it AFTER they release an obtainable light exclusive defender with similar skills or else it'll just be unfair for other elements since WW already has all dem totems.

You acidentally repeated yourself XD.

Anyways, Magnus EE will be backline cancer knowing BB and their trend of creating players that make it seem as if BB has a deep-seated hatred of all non-legendary strikers.

But, he triggers my Neraizel so hard that she gets 30% boost in HP and attack so it's all cool.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

B E S T S T R I K E R
E
S
T

S
T
R
I
K
E
R

go away

they'll see if it does well in japan.
the porn will speak for itself

Guess I'll combine for WW then.
I need a couple ECs, AS wouldn't hurt, and PoME is the only thing that makes my Jin need a Kevin in my backline.

>HyakkiYagyo (Lv.66 | 32/34)

We're currently seeking dedicated high rank members who can login at least once per day. Our club aims to be semi-completive, however due to the lack of decent rewards we have decided to prioritize other aspects of SS, such as the Colosseum and Galaxy League which yield a higher payout. That being said our dedication has not changed and we plan to grow and improve along side the club system.

We use line to chat about recent and future updates, game mechanics, team formations, and more. In addition some of our less important announcements and decisions are solely discussed there, so it’s strongly recommended that you join. We have 2 groups; Chat and Updates.

>Club Information

Requirements: Rank 80+ • Team Ability S+ • Active 5+ days per week

Practice Field: Lv.6 (Increase Basic Stats by 10) • Shop: Lv.6 (Increase Match Gold by 30%) • Meeting Room: Lv.2 (Get 10,000 Free Gold (Check-in Reward) )

>Wan't to Join?
You can reply to this post or contact me on Line (ID: kamoike) with you IGN • Rank • TA

The new AI can take actions based on its damage simulations, which is a nice improvement over taking action based on raw hp and dribble/steal stats. However, because it uses expected value to determine simulated damage for penetrations, it could cause players to suicide even more often than before if they don't crit.

For example, let's say a Patricia has 100/200 hp, 99 dribble, 10% crit chance, and 50% crit dmg, while the enemy Rudiel has 100/100 hp and 70 steal, 80% crit chance, and 50% crit damage. Furthermore, for simplicity, let's ignore the 30% DR that all players get when penetrating/stealing.

Patricia's expected damage = (99 * 1.5 * .1) + (99 * (1 - .1)) = 104.

Rudiel's expected damage = (70 * 1.5 * .8) + (70 * (1 - .8)) = 98

104 is greater than Rudiel's 100 hp, so Patricia thinks she has a chance and decides to penetrates, but she unfortunately doesn't crit (only 10% crit chance) and deals 99 damage. Rudiel does crit for 70*1.5=105 damage, killing Patricia.

In the old AI, Patricia would have passed.

Luckily, this edge case can be solved by just making sure your penetrating player has 100% net crit chance vs the enemy at all times.

Need a friend with ace that isn't Silla or Metatron because I have a lot of them. -__-

Name: Gerect.

Ace: Bell 5spu 83+

I'm so conflicted this morning. I need help again :(. I wanted to go mono thunder but I'm wondering if I should go thunder/ww. My thunder players are Lynia,Lukia,Vann,Nerua, Beta, Iggy, Cynthia, Veronica, Freyja, Hildegard, Nute and Luka. My WW players are Irru, Irre, Zhen Long, Qiyou, V.Bird, Kiki, Kirin, Beatrice, Neraziel, Silk, Saramir and Miho. For Unique stones I have glabaris, Silent Cold and Preys Sentence. Today as you know we get a free pick ticket today. So Do I snag Raklet and hold out for Vann EE? If so I feel my CM is lacking as Beta is my best option. If I should go thunder/ww then I can pick up P.Meiran or Linmay or a dupe? And then to top it off my only fully superb players are Shu and Sharr(have several other ardor as well including lucian). And sharr ofc can't take advantage of my newly obtained Glabaris. Idk. I feel as though I should not be stressing so hard over a mobile game lol. I've got like 8-12 of each element 5* players. I want to do either mono or dual element. I'm just not sure which path to take but I'd like to make use of my uniques as they're significantly better than non unique.

I'm switching between lvl 50 Elizabeth and my maxed Meiran if that's ok with you.

I have an MSPU/EE Elaine at +84, skilled at 3/5/5/5 since people I know who are using her are using her passives in CoT matches for back line. Her stones are not the greatest but sits at 1363 Reflex in Formation screen, and has 81 Action Speed. Send a request if you want.

IGN: Kiriyama0

Who's better for a poorfag ww backline of color?
Nerua or Kevin?

Who is your breakout player?

Khirel.

Nerua then. She can protect your GK and make your Khirel 90% CAR.

Kevins rose debuff the frontline to make them easier to pen through but Khirel tears through them naturally. Only reflex can stop him, and only a CAR failure lets reflex stop him.

Hello! Club Snowlight is looking for new members.

We are a laid back bunch of people just trying to have a good time and enjoy the game, we have no requisites whatsoever besides being active and checking-in daily, join us if you are looking for a place to chat with other players or have a break from the usual "Go meta or go home!"

At the moment we are a lvl 27 club and we offer the following: 60 ST per check-in 20,000 gold per check-in +6% match gold +4 stats We are planning to focus on ST and stats as we level up, feel free to apply directly in-game or reply here.

Fuck there are some weird teams out there.

Is this some kind of PvE team the guy accidentally left on?

Not enough dark players in your team so it's kinda hard to randomly choose a dark player for you. Who's your support? I personally vote Yuri or guin. Yuri because you can run her instead of Shura in colo to increase lucid one shot potential. Guin because lucid already has lots of crit, giving her extra crit dmg and pen power is a nice thing to do.

Eventually you will definitely need silk for her ace (really good for metatron and zibroi) or saramir (decent, but doesnt have an EE). Silk is in a really good spot right now, so i'd suggest her. For a WW/Dark comp, you'll want to look for (in terms of priority): Morgana, Meiran, Dale, Malcolm. Morgana for zibroi's affection chain, meiran for more reflex mid, Dale because he's an awesome Dark player, and malcolm as a backline penetrator.

For your front line, you have a few options. You can go more one shot with silla/luka, or you could run a more utility machine gun line with Zhen Long/Linmay. Both work rather well, and you wouldn't be wrong to do either.

I swear this spammer is a bot, or just someone really really fucking autistic
>changes IPs every little while
>posts things that don't even make sense cause of the lack of context

Well for now you should really focus on what kind of hybrid you really want, earlier you mentioned that you feel pretty good about your team, then you say you want to go Ardor/WW.

You could transition from Ardor/Dark to Ardor/WW since you only have 3 dark players, you can replace Dale and Shura while still keeping Metatron, since she's a legend she can do fine on her own even with an ace affecting her. Keep Lucius there since he's much stronger than V-Bird, and replace Dale with a totem like Linmay or Qiyou, and replace Shura with Neraizel or Nari, I would go with Nari since she also gives crit on pass like Shura.