"Yes hello Pajeet...

>"Yes hello Pajeet, my laptop hasn't come 2 days since the tracking has said it's been delivered! Is there anything you can do? Refund my method of payment? Thank you pajeet, yes xxxx are the last 4 digits of my credit card! Thank you Pajeet have a nice day!"

>"Yes hello nimirum, my nimirum hasn't come 2 days since the transacrion has said it's been delivered! Is there anything you can do? Refund my method of payment? Thank you pajeet, yes xxxx are the last 4 digits of my Bitcoin referral address! Thank you Pajeet have a nice day!"

>"Yes hello Pajeet, my Palcomix comic 'Tails & Cream 2' hasn't come since 2 days since the tracking has said it's been delivered! Is there anything you can do? Refund my method of payment? Thank you Pajeet, yes xxx-xxx-xxxx is my social security number! Thank you pajeet have a nice day!"

wat

>"Yes hello Pajeet, my fuckmaster 9000 hasn't come 2 days since the tracking has said it's been delivered! Is there anything you can do? Refund my method of payment? Thank you pajeet, yes xxxx are the last 4 digits of my credit card! Thank you Pajeet have a nice day!"

>"Yes hello Pajeet, OP faggot hasn't come 2 days since the tracking has said it's been delivered! Is there anything you can do? Refund my method of payment? Thank you pajeet, yes xxxx are the last 4 digits of my credit card! Thank you Pajeet have a nice day!"

Enjoy prison

I never undestood this concept that if you have somebodys social security number in the USA you can fuck up their life. Never heard of anything like that in good old germany.

I wonder if German women were fucked harder by Americans or Russians? Was your grandma split east-west for 40 years?

Refugees more

>sell to russians
>russians sell it to immigrants
>immigrants can get job
>tell employer not to charge you income tax on paystubs
>you now have to pay the tax on your dollars, and theirs.

This is just one example

Top kek what a shit system. No other security measures? Can you guess at random based on the format? Get one from a workplace?

t. Britain

lol, nobody goes to prison for this

keep coping low T moralfag

I really want some amerifat security nr to get Robinhood

USPS takes mail fraud very seriously. They have their own federal investigators that look into this shit.

IF they didn't get insurance on the package, the company will make a claim with USPS, and USPS sends investigators to check. OP will get caught.

They're required to do this even with claims for simple letters, and they'll stop at NOTHING until they find out who's committing the fraud.

You're more likely to get away with theft by going to Best Buy, picking up a laptop, and walking out of the store.

Don't know about UPS and Fedex though.

>Investigators to check

Check what exactly

He read something on Reddit and formed a grand process and story around it. You can tell because he opened with it and then then gave very vague explanations without details.

Pay him no mind.

Like there's nothing for them to investigate, if they even care that is

There's multiple links where something could've gone wrong
>Employee didn't pack it at fulfillment center
>Driver stole it
>Stranger stole it off porch
>Customer received package but said he didn't (theft)

blaming the customer would be the last one, and impossible to prove because either 4 could lie

Sure, go ahead and try it then. OP is a criminal mastermind, its not like the USPS and the laptop seller deal with these types of schemes every single day.

>Employee didn't pack it at fulfillment center
Packages are weighed at every stop in the shipping process, they'd write this possibility off immediately.

>Driver stole it
A driver wouldn't risk their job for your $300 laptop. The USPS won't accuse one of their own either. Mail trucks are equipped with cameras. This would be the last thing they'd consider.

> Stranger stole it off porch.
As soon as the package has been marked as delivered, its no longer the USPS or the company's responsibility. You'd have no recourse.

alright you guys are probably going to think I'm lying but here is my story:

my father has been a thief all of his life, gotten fired from multiple jobs from stealing. he has gotten fired from usps for stealing letters at christmas, then somehow got hired at fedex, and got fired for stealing packages from there.

he was caught from usps because they fucking set him up. they know where he was stealing the letters from, apparently a specific person would get some kind of gift cards or something every couple weeks and my dad knew about it, so he would just lift the envolope every once in a while. one day he lifted the envolope and it literally said on it "we got you". he was fired and his name was put in the news paper.

when he got fired from fedex, he stole MUCH more, but the consequences were a lot lighter.. they didn't put his name in the newspaper or anything and he even got unemployment lel

I'm guessing usps was so gay because it's a union?

>You'd have no recourse

Other than the fact that you tell them it didn't come and they refund you?

>Go ahead and try this
already have. Enjoying it very much :)