/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

Reminder that SteIIaris has its own general and discussion of the game doesn't go here. Thank you.

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, June 1st:
1215 – Zhongdu (now Beijing), then under the control of the Jurchen ruler Emperor Xuanzong of Jin, is captured by the Mongols under Genghis Khan, ending the Battle of Zhongdu.
1779 – Benedict Arnold, a general in the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War, is court-martialed for malfeasance.
1812 – War of 1812: U.S. President James Madison asks the Congress to declare war on the United Kingdom.
1855 – The American adventurer William Walker conquers Nicaragua.
1879 – Napoléon Eugène, the last dynastic Bonaparte, is killed in the Anglo-Zulu War.

>News
EU4 DD26/05
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-26th-of-may-2016.937696/

CK2 DD 7
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-development-diary-7-get-sicker-and-die-harder.936920/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>EU4 - BDSM
pastebin.com/vYbnKvK2

>>[CK2 - 2.4.5] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.3.3 - 21/03/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How does he do it?

New ck2 dlc when

Script

Who's behind the shitty memes? Is it reddit or just unfunny faggots? Example: some guy last thread responded to the "new thread" post with "this xDxD", why? What fucking failed memery is this?

franz

South German Patriots re-annexed bohemia into austria, which then immediately fell to the commies.

We'd annex bohemia off them but we have too much infamy.

In for HOI IV will be glorious.

We have 3-4 groups dedicated to shitpost this thread so its one of them

Couldn't you puppet austria?

Feels fucking great to be the fucking fucking of Westeros. I have betrothals with all of the great houses except the Lannisters because fuck them.

New as in released, or new as in upcoming?

Is shattered Europe for EU4 any good?
My autism forbids me to play it, but it could make for some really interesting games with differing big players instead of the usual france/spain/russia/ottos map.
On the other hand, playing with only small nations could result in the game being piss easy

Meanwhile, in Europe

>play the Aegon start
>conquer Westeros
>settle down with my sister-wives
>fuck the wife of every vassal once-king, making the eight
>die
>eldest trueborn inherits
>convert to the faith of the seven publicly
>travel westeros, seducing all my sisters in secret, trueborn and bastard both
It's good to be the king.

I think he means upcoming

As the world progressed towards the 18th century, central Europe was in a state of flux.

The Holy Roman Empire was waging a civil war after the unlawful annexation of Prague by Bavaria. The Netherlands were on encroaching on the edge of Paris, as France tried desperately to hold its state together. Britain united under Seymour leadership, and the Teutonic Order and Brandenburg are both going for ebin gross Germanium runs.

The south was somewhat quieter. The Byzantines held the Muslims at bay, and Portugal tended to its colonial holdings in Mexico and the Caribbean.

In Navarra, the king, Daniil I, was able to secure an iron grip on the throne, removing most of the old civil services that had gained power before his ascension. This was not the first occurrence of its kind in Europe - the French and the Bavarian rulers had also made themselves absolute monarchs in their own lands, whilst other nations such as Great Britain and Denmark, along with most of the rest of the HRE, allowed their parliaments to grow strong, and reduce the power of the monarch.

Plagues, then. Probably maybe.

>Teutonic Order

This crusade has gone too far

>play the Aegon start
Literally the easiest thing to do in all of the CK2 mods but comfy as fuck. It's funnier and more awarding to go for Essos instead.

only 5 days and 22 hours until hoi4 comes out

Solano sure was a madman
Is there any movie about Paraguay before the Paraguayan War?

pls preorder

I already did :^)

>foreign attrition
>a extremely
>citizens resident in Paraguay
>who gives a hooch

Do you ever sleep?

>Gain 1 infamy
>Oh my god, I can't believe Paraguay refused to become a puppet of America, what a shosh!

IT'S TIME TO GET ROWDY LADS

Niggers btfo

How are your massive colonial holdings being administered?
Minority rule on a scale never before seen by perhaps the seven or so polish colonial bureaucrats living overseas?

>he doesn't even have a coastline

There are, like, at least fifteen of them.

>labour
>niggers btfo

Europeans are flooding in, that's what matters

Remember that you should liberate the wends of brandenburg
Poland's rightful eastern border is the elbe.

>#2 are turkroaches
wew

>implying they are not race-mixing with big booty sheboons and BBC kangz

Turks are white

boers are against race mixing

>Colombians in charge of warfare

prove it

>gypsies from the habsburg domains
>turks from the near orient
>arabs from france
>altaics from siberia
>sicilians from italy
>slavs from poland
>paedophiles from the vatican
>celta from britain
>Brazilians from portugal
>herero tribals from the german empire
>more south italians
>and some potato niggers

Boer "purity".

[Heavy breathing]

ayy wtf

(Du)

WHY DOES FUCKING QING HAVE TO BE WAR LEADER I COULD DEMAND SO MUCH WITH THIS WARSCORE

Poles btfo

Really fucking hyped for hoi4

>he allied the Qing

Does anyone know if cucking the usa out of the FRCA blocks them from sphereing SA? I don't want to fight them until I'm ready.

t. Eternal Anglo

Perfect vic2 borders

Aesthetic as absolute fuck

Why is Napoleon's Legacy so good?

All I know is they usually focus on Haiti first, then their neighbours (Texas and Mexico).

mods?

Thank fuck they peaced.

t. Blobber

Noice
Don't ever ally them again

Very nice

when are you going to stop warring and build up your epic liquor empire

>taking Kiev before Wilno
>taking Slovakia at all
wew

remove Kiev and add Lithuania

Give me a (You).

@144038004
Make me.

(no)

What's the best way to go about a Romania game? Start as Moldova, suck up to Russia, and wait until N&I?

Here you go lad

How did you start out? Released from Germany or Russia? Either way impressive tbqf, I guess it is already 1900 though

@144038004
"no."

>60 free prestige for freeing albania without war or any other GP involvement
K

Russia's entire army is fighting japan in the east. It's time to free Lithuania.

I just installed the
>
>
>
mod.

Which member should I play?

prussia

Since it's acceptable to have Lithuania as a sphere or puppet instead of owning it directly, does that mean we'll inherit them from using the decision if we liberate instead of taking the state, or will they remain a sphere?

Fucking finally
How Russified is it by now?

lad..

After being doubly assaulted by Brandenburg and Russia, the Teutonic order lost significant amounts of land in the Beloozero and Prussian regions, as well as releasing parts of Poland.

After this, with the backing of her government, the Duchess of Brandenburg proclaimed herself Queen of the Prussians, and proceeded to exit the Empire, following the example of the Netherlands.

With this, the strongest members remaining within the Empire are Meissen, who control the Austrian region and parts of the Rhineland, Bavaria, who survived a coalition against their taking of Prague, and Avignon, who stretch from Provence to Pisa.

I can feel the grossgermanium happening lads

France :^)

gommunism :)

gonna ask again:
which mods m8?

>pink prussia
God's elongated testicles, why lad?

Wilno is holding up alright. The other areas have it worse.

And does anyone know?

That's one big ERE.

>Roman

Burgundy. Make my helmet go on backwards.

In other news, why is this mod even a thing? It's not like there's any point to le ebin HRE blob.

vobis

Oh, sorry lad. Flap Map, Simple Borders, Typus Orbis Terrarum, CK2 Export.

I'm guessing it's a problem with being a CK2 export, I have a mod that was meant to make them Prussian Blue but it didn't work and I can't be bothered troubleshooting it as it normally works.

They don't have Rome lad :^)

>>>/aargsg/

what is the assimilation event?

(Toi)

the event id meme

r8 my portugay game m8s but pls don't h8

You hovered over the effects, not the requirements.

>I can't be bothered troubleshooting it as it normally works.
t. general sir ian standish monteith hamilton

Inspired by the Prussian exploits in Germany, Daniil I declared for the city of Toulouse, that should rightfully be in Basque control.

After ensuring the loyalties of Portugal and Great Britain, the first battle occurred in Toulouse itself, where the 40 thousand strong entire standing army of Toulouse was wiped out in an outstanding offensive, utilising the volley techniques developed by the Dutch combined with the fast cavalry flanks first used by the French.

Nice blob!

FRCA chimped out and exploded, I bet the USA was behind this

I'd post a gif of a dead guy puking accid on a couch but my mobile's battery is dead so yeah you got away with it this time congratulations

>the same thing that happens literally every game happened
Fuck off back to /r/paradoxplaza, you piece of shit.

Point being that since lithuania doesn't exist, there's no 'inherit lithuania' in the effects. Idk if it would be there if I had a sphered lith.

Doesn't matter, though. I've justified a war to take it.

Wish our glorious legions luck.