/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Servants that are useless in this event edition.

Previous >[Shuten-Doji gacha until 15.6]
- Limited 5* assassin Shuten-Doji
- Event CEs
- 3* Benkei CE: blocks debuffs (1 time) | gourd drops (+1)
- 4* Kiyo CE: +25% damage against males | debuff success rate +12% | gourd drops (+2)
- 5* Tamamo CE: NP gain +20% | gain 3 crit stars every turn | gourd drops (+3)

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America

>[Oni raid event until 15.6]
- Raid boss Berserker Ibaraki
- 5* assassin Shuten-Doji temporarily added to gacha
- Event CEs help to defeat Ibaraki; Ushi can be purchased from the shop, Kintoki is part of the damage reward pool - both can be dropped from 1-3 BP quests
- 5* Ushi CE: Quick cards +10% | upon death: ally Quick cards +10% | damage vs. Ibaraki 100% (self)
- 5* Kintoki CE: NP charge +30% | battle start: +15 stars (1 time) | Party ATK (includes support) +50%
More information can be found @fgo_english
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160531.php

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Siegfried, Spartacus, Stheno, Darius, Memeaxe, Kintoki, Nero, Gilgamesh, Saber Lily, and David have lvl. 10 bonds now
- Stay away from cheatAPK, as damage is being tracked

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/UO2Jh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to hate-fuck Medb-chan!

Xth for "Howdy Germanic servants"

>Okita and Shuten have the same VA

Aoi Yuuki has range. What else is new?

Xth for best archer

Marry me, Mephisto.

Mods seem to delete every Fate thread on /v/ lately, even the ones that are actually about games, such as Extella.

Are they sending a message lately that we only belong here?

This is a containment general. Everyone hates typefags and for good reason.

Medusa should be protected from evil sisters.

Always bet on Mashu

Xth for every-fucking-time

Xth for laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime~

Chuki thread?

Got two of these off my tickets. Stop making me want to drop money on you Shuten, please

>mfw when I realize that Akira Ishida will be drawing lewds from apocrypha

Watch the boss archer supports switch class when it changes over to pursuing or continuous battle.

I want to say the variety would be fun, but it would most likely just screw me over.

You got two Hassasns from tickets?

Whoa, amazing pulls user.

>tfw don't have Scat, Waver, or Jannu for BP3 quest
I have 6 *5s 8 if Bride NP3 counts but only Jack is decent enough for this event.
Not to mention 0 gold lancer.

Dantes tier luck, user.

Lancers already had their fun, it should be our turn now.

I got a whole lot of nothing. Aside from this, which I'm too low level and lacking servants to even begin to know how to use.

For anons who have reached the point where you can farm/reliably clear 3bp barring random 11k crits on the wrong person, are you leaving Ibaraki's hands or killing them ASAP?

No extra NPs and Ibaraki's chance of just spamming her crit debuff is nice on one hand.

On the other, the hands' normal attack tickles and gives a decent amount of NP and giving Ibaraki two attacks is just two chances for Jack/Scat/whoever the DPS is to get double bustered or crit.

25% bonus damage against male enemies. Not all that great since most high level bosses, like the bosses of most events, are female

>/v/ mods delete videogames threads
What else is new?

Nobu a CUTE.

They'll change the class wave when time runs out.

Nice edit, user

I've been running Karna with a backrow of Jeanne, Waver and Waver for turtling. The hands die ASAP and Mashu and Iri keep Karna alive to do 2m-3m damage with luck.

>Not all that great since most high level bosses, like the bosses of most events, are female

It doesn't have to be frequently good if in the situation it's good it's fucking insane, just look at the mashu valentine CE that made Dantes event a complete joke for a lot of people.

I guess I should ascend Robin when Saber hands arrive. My only gold Archers are EMIYA and Atalanta.

Just MVP your magnas

What type of fetishes does Nasu like?

Can ushi be a substitute for black holy grial?

Here.

Over here, /vn/, /a/ and theoretically /vitagen/ and /ps4g/, you should be able to talk about some Fate content in all of them.
No need to go to /v/.

It's not funny user

I love you Gilgamesh!

Seafood. And Takeuchi is a footfag.

No, that's just /v/ being shit as usual.

I'm seriously asking, does it improves the damage?
sumanai

We have already answered this question. Stop posting this.

what happen if I can't finish the battle in 15 turns ? I win or lose ?

There is a full version, senpai.

Yar Har

No more rainbow swords, for the love of Christ

you win, the damage you did also saves in your record.
also, you if you instakill the bitch the damage wont count.

Neither really, you retreat. You keep the DP but you don't get any drops.

>Does 100% damage increase in a fight increase NP damage

Yes. But maybe you really like losing the HP every turn so I'm not stopping you.

non-coloured looks better but the mouth placement is bad in both

Looks like he's emulating Takeuchi

>Google has approved your refund

That was nice. What's the most accounts anyone's ever gone through before they start telling you to fuck off?

But it's Altera's

Too much yellowish gold. Love the cape though

Does anything in the Nasuverse actually link Charlemagne and Attilas swords? Because they aren't linked in real life.

After the first one.

They are tho

>Watch the boss archer supports switch class when it changes over to pursuing or continuous battle.

It's not like it matters that much so long as you take them out quickly. I can use Arturia in this just fine by having Dog take out the hands beforehand.

No they aren't. Attila's sword was mistakenly labeled as Charlemagne's in a museum.

Some user asked for this a day or two ago

That is a link.

One single museum calling one sword the other for a few decades doesn't change the fact that they are two completely separate swords with completely separate origins.

It was literally a case of one dude going 'I think this sword was Charlemagnes' and then another dude going 'you dumbass it's Attilas'. And I haven't seen any Fate thing saying the swords are connected either.

Nigga, Vlad has vampire powers because of ye olde time memes. What you just mentioned is exactly what constitutes a link with these things.

>by his side hung Joyeuse, and never was there a sword to match it; its colour changed thirty times a day.
blame history.

It's still a link.

Good.

Yet.
And sometimes misunderstandings come true in the Nasuverse.

That and

>[Charlemagne] was wearing his fine white coat of mail and his helmet with gold-studded stones; by his side hung Joyeuse, and never was there a sword to match it; its colour changed thirty times a day.

I think it can be in the Nasuverse.

the lion of freedom

They obviously are related in nasuverse though, whether you think they should be or not.

Good job user.

Of all the things to say about a sword.

imgur.com/a/UO2Jh

Its a Gozen chapter this month.

Vlad Dracul was connected to Dracula for centuries. Dracula is based on him, that's a totally different situation.

What you have here is two totally different things having one instance in their centuries of existence of one place thinking one was the other. And not that they were really the same, literally a misplaced label. No one at any point thought the two swords were historically connected.

I'm asking because I haven't seen anything about Attila in the Nasuverse that connects her to Charlemagne. As far as I can tell it started outside and is a fan theory.

R07 collab when.

I will whale harder than I did during Okeanos if that were to ever happen.

Playing since first day and I just got my first sumanai. I'm no longer special.

Not soon enough.

>Literally called BB2nd

God damn, America is making my level just shoot the hell up.

Meanwhile I'm getting 1k bond points per battle and yet neither Darius, Kiyohime, not David have even reached halfway through the sixth star yet. The hell.

FUCK this fucking Ibaraki CUNT.
>Np moment, pop dodge on everyone, including Jack
>Bitch uses NP on Jack, after that she rams her with attack

JUST FUCK OFF WHORE. HOPE YOU FUCKING FRY

i no longer have the right to complain about rolling shit when i got jeanne alter but fuck

i want this slutty oni so bad

you sound mad dawg

There is still a link. People think that the sword was the "Sword of God" owned by Attila. People still believe that so there is a link.

Even if wasn't that way in real life, the link is enough. Servants needs NP and is easier for the grail to summon a NP that already exists.

I mean you have gil with everyone's NP and there is 0 historical records of him possessing such things.

Oni's attack has pierce

Have 40 quartz. Do I roll for the casko CE? How many free quartz do you think we'll have before Semiramis is released because I'm saving for her but I really want that casko CE?

>It's a Berserker targets one servant and one shots them episode

This even is garbage

I'm pissed. a lot. I so fucking hate this Oni bitch, it's impossible.

refund then faggot, I blew a 100 on top of my hoarded quartz and refunded it all.

You're waifu is garbage

>Make it through 3BP multiple times
>Always because Mashu steps up her game and takes on the 2nd NP

Mashu is the real MVP of this event and her training paid off.

I want to believe that Shuten Douji is going to be the welfare berserker. The event is long enough for 5 rounds of bossing, and this kind of raid boss is pretty much a mobage staple where you get the boss at the end.

Only thing is, DW's jewish enough to say no and stick her in the gacha as another special snowflake time-limited 5*. "Oh you defeated her! Congratulations, you've earned a one-day rate-up for her :^)"

Its because conceptually he's the king of heroes, since his story is the origin of all stories, as the oldest story. Being the original model of something gives you power, including the power of things that only came after your time since they are dependent on you being the origin.

Vlad Tepes is considered one of the two original models of Dracula, therefore even though he never had powers like this historically, one of his NPs gives him Dracula powers.

>People still believe
They don't. And even before the mistake was corrected it wasn't 'Attila and Charlemagnes swords are connected'.

And Gils shit is well established in the setting. I'm asking for literally anything from the Nasuverse that connects the swords. All I've seen is anons saying they are. Even one sentence that says this isn't just some cooked up fan theory, that's all I've been asking for the whole time.

Ibaraki was already datamined as 4*. She's welfare.

Shuten Douji is the purple one