Creationism vs Evolution

Which one is more likely to spark racism in society?

What do either have to do with racism?

evolution

creationism posits we're all equal in the eyes of god because he created us all equal and out of his image

evolution recognizes that different organisms develop different genetics and those differences in genetics can be seen as inferior or superior

How do you explain Christians justifying black subjugation on the basis that they were "descendants of Ham?"

>creationism posits we're all equal in the eyes of god because he created us all equal and out of his image
is god asian or black, or is he white with a white beard

just like zeus

>god has a shape or form which mortal eyes are capable of beholding

well he has a gender for starters

>those differences in genetics can be seen as inferior or superior

Those difference are more fit or less fit for the creature ecological niche. There's no such thing as inferior or superior.

Only Ham wasn't the one that was cursed, it was Canaaan, Ham himself is mentioned to be blessed, and his other children (Cush, Mizraim and Phut) are the ones that went into Africa according to the Bible.

Please don't run your mouth on stuff you have no knowledge of

As you said, some creatures are inferior or superior depending on the environment. In a European dominated world, they would be considered inferior

>Vultures are better suited for eating carrion than humans. Therefore we are not a superior species.

Well, we're not. We couldn't survive the way they do on what they survive. Superior or inferior is a subjective value judgement that has no basis in objective reality.

Frankly, I think the idea that we're the apex of nature to be patently absurd. Ants have us beat silly when it comes to being the dominant life-form that will outlast us.

>creationism posits we're all equal in the eyes of god because he created us all equal and out of his image

Huh! Whodathunk general theism posits pc Christian theology!

We are the apex of nature because we hunt the other apex predators

I guess creationism makes sense when you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

Christians are stupid

What do you want me to say

M8 I don't believe at all in creatonism I'm just pointing out that in the modern world, where abstract thinking plays a large part, the white and asian man would excel while the african one wouldn't

masculine/feminine duality is not really gender

neither white nor asian nor african is homogenous groups, genetically speaking

clarify

>There's no such thing as inferior or superior.

There's organisms with higher levels of tesosterone than others. So if you are trying to find the organism with the most testosterone you would say that organism is superior in testosterone to other organisms

it literally is

lol no

Could just as easily say that God created some races inferior to serve others. In fact, that's what they did say.

>gender (n.) identification as male/masculine, female/feminine or something else, and association with a (social) role or set of behavioral and cultural traits, clothing, etc typically associated with one sex

*The races that are traditionally considered Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid* is a bit too long.

Basically people that live in these areas and allows for suitable alleles to mutate

Only that would be heretical, since the only people God created were Adam and Eve, so he can't create inferior races

lol..........

*cringe*

Genetics are not seen as inferior or superior - nor their numbers tell that.

As a Christian I take 1 - 11 in Genesis as an allegory - It can't be literal.

Adam even means humanity and Eve life...
Then there's a talking snake.

The story is just a way for Moses to integrate some laws into the Jewish culture.

For example "marry a women" is justified by the fact that God made - MAN and WOMAN in His image, so they have to go together.