>Helpful links
pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Rough mapping guide (ignore IIQ advice if it's still in there)
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667259
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1302337/page/1
youtube.com/watch?v=_qvJBFTUBxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Friendly reminder Reddit wins everytime

Poeg never suceeded in making a good build

Poeg will always cry about how they are superior for playing HC while not being able to clear any actual content like Uber Atziri

Also they will play braindead cuck builds like EQ and Discharge while calling SHITCROX XD!

Reposting because I'm so proud of my wife's son

go back to ur bernie subreddit m8

>"Hi, I'd like to buy your item listed for 2.5 ex. Will you take 1 ex?"
>"Hi, I'd like to buy your item listed for 1 chaos. I don't have a chaos, will you take 8 chroms?"
>GGG employees actually defend this

I... you should have told me user, maybe we can hang out and something ^_^

>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free

id take the chromes tbqh

How do I get gud?

Spec into nothing but life and have shit DPS.

Then party grind Gorges until 90 and pat yourself on the back.

who would win in a bar fight?

a sc player or hc player?

depends who goes for the balls, knees, throat, eyes, ears first

sc player wins by default as hc player would never leave his basement and go to a bar

The HC player has already foreseen every possible outcome of the fight, he knows the bar really well, he's scrawny or overweight, sc players are probably already drunk as shit thus he can't react as fast. So the HC player flees the scene thinking he needs to rethink his build.

hc_player has logged out.jpg

okay okay this was pretty good, you win this round hardcuck

HC player for over 10 years here. my senses are so finely attuned that i can actually predict the future. i dare any of you to fight me, but i know none of you will because i can predict the future.

Im coming to beat you up, I'll be there in 4-6 months

More like hc_player_loses10%_of_life.gif

lewd!

*hugs you

You sure didn't predict this! :3

hard cuck shills getting btfo

mathil go die in a surfing accident

i won't see it coming. i can predict 3-5 seconds into the future

*pulls your skirt down*

what now

Not that guy but I like Mathil, he is one of the few content creators that actually go out of the way to make new builds

*blushes and nuzzles your neck*

A-user....

>2 days 12 hours left
>still no patch notes

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667259

notes are out

>pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667259
>ctrl+f
>"frost wall"
>no results

Oro's Flicker Berserker

1. It's already been confirmed Oro's with no other DPS gear (And 210% increased damage from tree) can clear twinned t15 in 5 minutes

2. Berserker makes you invincible

3. thoughts?

>ctrl + f
>"cast on crit" "discharge"
>no results

NO FUCKING WAY

>prophecy looks amazing! it's easily GGG's best league to date!

*pulls you under the covers with me*

oh btw patch notes

yesssssssssss
now delete this

>meta is still voltaxic
Oh boy.

At least they have to pick up Vaal Pact now.

>Emperor's Mastery, a Unique Prismatic Jewel...
>Prismatic Jewel
So what can it roll after bricking and vendoring them for a rare, prismatic jewel?

>biggest noobtrap in poe?

My vote: Slayer
>cull
>overkill leech
Hurrrr

>Tormented Spirits now more strongly want to possess monsters rather than flee from you.

best update from the patch notes

These patch notes are more disappointing then my sex life

I can't play melee because of tormented spirits, i died to them 3 times and I'm sure i will die again, they look to tasty.

Champion was nerfed though.

CI Pathfinder Voltaxic
>new
meta?

They nerfed eq lab enchant at least

>Earthquake
>helmet enchant that no one bothered to get nerfed
>enemies will now use it

RIP Melee meta.

MF.

These patch notes suck cock, there's basically no fucking change. Why the fuck is this the change, I play PoE because it's different every 3-4 months, this will be 6 months in a row of fucking garbage welfare leagues full of awful Clearspeed meme builds. Fuck. I have eight (8) builds planned, I was hoping these notes were gonna throw all of them out the window with changes, why the fuck does this patch suck so much. I don't want Reave and EQ to be the only melee in the game, I don't want Casters to do nothign but Bladefall/Vortex, and I sure as shit don't want to build CoC just to fuckign guarantee end game clear.

>CI CoC Discharge untouched

As overpowered as it is, I've gotten bored of it.

*cuddles with you while we read patch notes :3*

>Fixed a bug where respeccing into CI could rarely kill you.
Woa this looks like a big deal

also those fucking notes are what an user posted last thread and the top part said incomplete

What's the best Voltaxic LA class now?
>Deadeye
Saves you a chain gem and pierce nodes, good damage boost.
>Raider
Movement speed helps with the WB nerf, some nice damage as well and spell dodge as well.
>Assassin
Can reach max crit, and has double poison
>Pathfinder
Saves you a poison gem and gives more movement speed and flask reliability.
>Champion
Still gives you fortify, but you miss out on damage bonuses and the fortify isn't as powerful as before

2h hc slayer
Static strike (55% inc aoe from slayer tree + templar tree) + aoe gem? (conc effect for tough bosses) + multistrike + wed + melee phys + reduced duration.

Great aoe clear because of melee splash, great single target clear because of repeating damage from explosions

Rate?

>Saves you a chain gem
You don't use chain anymore, oops.

>as well as well
fugg

*tousles your hair and tickles you ;3c*

Looks like there wasnt any item balance except for the chaos conversion stuffs

EQ is better

*Giggles from your tickling..with wide eyes she tries to hold you tighter*

I'm still undecided in what class/ascendancy go for a cyclone build.

*firmly grips your buttocks under the covers and kisses you lightly on the cheek*

I most likely will roll in hardcore with a totem build for my first zero-currency build. Either chieftan or inquisitor. I dont think the quad totem templar meme class works

But it's fucking boring

How so? I prefer survivability on my first character rather than fun. Once I get some merciless dried lake runs I can choose if I want to go some stupid melee build or maybe a caster thingy.

>armor builds usually do 0 damage
i dont even know anymore

>no poison-double dipping nerf
>no CoCk nerf
>no rework of outdated/weak skills
aight, see you in 3 months lads

How can i tell if im doing well in my first hardcore run/build??

*leans her head over your chest..snuggling with you*

I started playing one month ago, tried a SRS necro and got bored mid leveling, I think that i'll like cyclone more, I hope :P .

when you hit level 90 in red maps

when you dont go more than 15 levels below rank 1

/poeg/

Do you prefer offensive or defensive auras/curses? A healthy mix? Build dependant?

I usually go with at least one defensive aura like grace/determination/discipline and fill the rest of my mana with heralds/curses.

Meh, I played dual wield EQ, 2h perma stun EQ last league and a storm call prolif elementalist all to ~85 lvl before quitting.
I don't really have a lot of time to play so i want to go with a decent self planned build. And I've had enough of EQ

*slowly runs my fingers down your back.. and plays with your hair*

Nice! I have high level srs necro on standard, I really love running her through all the content! SRS does kind of blow for leveling. I also have a level 92 cycloner, cyclone is hella op and loads of fun. You're probably gonna have to level with cleave, which is really boring tho

defensive curses > defensive auras > offensive curses

unless it's something that is particularly good for your build (vuln triple dipping bleed builds for example), skip offensive curses

Which defensive curse would you pick for an armour based build?

Assassin wanders are OP as hell now.

Just grab a high crit+high attack speed wand, an added chaos damage gem and you're set.

Get cospri's as well for good measure.

enfeeble > temp chains imo

enfeeble obviously
the only scenario where you pick temp chains over enfeeble is when you have a boosted blasphemy (unlikely for melee) with boosted curse effectiveness (unlikely for melee)

>skip offensive curses
spotted hc faggot

nice one, captain shitcrow

Alright ! I guess i'll give enfeeble & hatred a shot

Offence is way too easy to get, not really worth wasting the one curse my build will have for it.

what happens if you use cast when damage taken > spell > CoC > spell?

*smiles... feeling warm and comfy with you*

Well I saw a high level video of the SRS build and liked it, probably will return to it after or mid league. But still got to decide what class to do cyclone.

I'm kinda looking at something like this

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1302337/page/1

It is good? or are there better builds?, I'm a noobie at this game.

>google
It just works

Assuming CWDT is high level enough to trigger said spells, nothing. Skills cannot be supported by more than 1 trigger, in that case it would disable both of them.

kys

*kysses you*

what is this gay fucking homo shit

I'd love to continue this darling, but we're already triggering the autists in the thread

Either marauder (berserker/juggernaut) or duelist (slayer/champion). I personally love the duelist so I'd go slayer.

Most of the hardcucks here will tell you to not follow a guide. That may be correct in many cases, unless you have little game knowledge about PoE. That build guide is fine to be honest, just don't follow it word for word, read the PoE official wiki and explore various options with your passive tree (plan in advance). Cyclone is easy because its cheap to gear and easy as heck to run. Just get a kaoms primacy axe or any rare 2hander, life, armor and resist gear, and go ham in maps.
At least were talking about the game dood.

Fuck off bully

daijoubu desu ka

I used to think it was esk posting these.

such a disappointment when i learned i was wrong

i miss esk desu

>implying women can be depressed
kys

On the topic of OP builds not getting nerfed, why the fuck is Flicker not getting any attention whilst being overpowered for few seasons straight?

This guy clears T15 twinned map in 4 minutes, with 80 points spent, 9k life, and a FUCKING WHITE ITEM

not to mention your entire gear costs jack shit

vocaroonigger here, im sorry guys, im the one who ruined esk...

>flicker
>overpowered for few seasons straight

Mean people! ..we had our fun, we can continue other day or in other places :3

Yes I'm more inclined to go duelist slayer too, it also seems to have received some massive buffs this patch.

I'm still learning a lot so I like to have a base on where I can guide myself, but I'll try and experiment a bit too!

Thanks for your help, have fun in the next league :)

CI Flicker has been, it was the sole reason that got flicker, melee CI nerfed

then 2h CI duelist build ended up placing 3 out of top 10 with the unholy frenzy build

now in 2016 Oro's Flicker can clear content faster than CoC discharge with

youtube.com/watch?v=_qvJBFTUBxs
Can your "OP" flicker strike clear uber atziri map in 5 minutes? Please answer truthfully. Above is an example of a truly "OP" build.