Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/ : Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
All guilds are full, Either wait for guilds to kick inactives/Wait for someone to roll a templar/roll a templar yourself. You can try to whisper the guild leader if you want to join a guild.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Cabyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
youtube.com/watch?v=uxNTJxAOyr0
youtu.be/MteDTdf0-Dg?t=7m2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

Join us! We have cute traps!

always know your swords

Nth for firewall is good BUT not the best skill ever.

c1 monk, c2 monk, or c3 monk?

Nth for firewall is not good

Nth for firewall is good.

>monk
Might as well go all or nothing.

REPOST
Will draw sketch (or full drawing depending on the level and/or content) requests for anyone who can supply pictures of a party (above 3 people) doing things outside of dungeons (must be stamped with "Cute!" or "Great job!" in chat)

Will draw full drawings for anyone who manages to get me webms or videos of you and/or a party blowing up a boss of above level 125 in less than 7 seconds, same rule as above applies ("Cute!" or "Great job!" as a timestamp).

Willing to make changes (in case you don't like those two words)/ a deal with different things if they are in my interest/if you're reasonable enough.

will deliver all drawings this week (unless I get too many but that's a low chance since barely anyone here parties)
also your footage might be used for a meeting that involves general MMO developers and stockholders in Korea.

c3 monk of course dont you want to be a kung fu legend user ?

>chaplain
>good
>swordies
>good
>qs
>good

Anyone knows how does fire wall and circling interact ?

Nth for firewall is shit BUT not the worst skill ever.

It will gather shitposters.

C2 and pick up PD instead as you don't really gain much from going C3 that you don't already have in C2. You might also get parties if you hide your monk class icon.

Why is everyone so triggered about fire wall all of a sudden?

Well, I got nothing better to do.

I did a webm of me destroying the 200 boss solo with my shinobi, but it's not stamped. Does it count?

Does anybody know how catacombs blade interacts with damage lines/attribute bonuses? Would a chaplain do an extra 492 to plate targets per damage line for example?

Someone posted data and people sperg about why it's not doing MAD DEEPS like an elememe.

If you give it to me and give a screenshot of you on the same character saying one of those timestamp catchphrases + your requests, then sure.

22nd for fire wall is bad due to aoe ratio mechanics and everything else in pyro's kit outclassing it except flare

Alright then here is the webm.

>only 5kk on inventory, this is all the money I made until lv278 if you don't count teleport, repair and shit
>finally decides to max plate and cloth attribute for future deeps
>decides to level every skill attribute to at least 25~30+
>down to 150k
>realize I'll never have this money again because I'm a lazy fuck (and craft shit for myself, but don't even sell the ones I don't need)

Nth for reposting a vid with firewall in action. It's not that bad, you autists just love to overreact.

Mute the video because of the cancerous BGM.
youtube.com/watch?v=uxNTJxAOyr0

C3 monk makes you invincible with iron skin and golden belly shield

Everytime I look at flare I just wonder why such a skill would ever exist.

I don't understand. What was their logic when adding this skill?

I'm wiz3 newbie and I'd like to make enough money for token till weekend ends, what's my best bet - elementalist, sorcerer or necro?
I seem to be chugging potions like crazy lately(in the parties) so prospects seem bleak...

>golden belly shield

IMC can't balance for shit, they tried removing CD on Ice Blast and it became so overpowered they had to nerf it again. Remember this.

user just stop, I actually play Monk.

Did they fix party finder yet?

How the fuck have you hit 278 yet only have 5mil?
I have 2.2 mil minus token costs already at 160 and considering I have hardly grinded, I'd have alot more than 5mil at level 278.

You could say that about 90% of the skills in the game

You should remove the yell ticker up top.

Making money is 99% luck in this game, you won't get much unless you get lucky with drops. I'm team level 29 now and do my dungeons daily on every character, still have never gotten anything better than an Arde Dagger so my total net worth is maybe around 10m max. Meanwhile you see people get drops left and right that only have 1 character, this game doesn't really reward dedication, it's all luck of the draw.

And here is the screen shot.
I changed my shinobi's name from Lewd to best

As for the request, please draw me in a cute way doing cute things with my clones.

Add krivis3 into the build and you can be invincible for 20 secs longer

Sure, but on paper some skills look and sound like they might be useful. Flare is just one of those skills you look at and wonder why would you ever take levels in it.

Doesn't it taunt nearby mobs?

Reminder that Taoist is being moved over from Wizard and being put into the Cleric tree and it will synergize extremely well with Monk as well as allowing you to have your own jiangshi.

youtu.be/MteDTdf0-Dg?t=7m2s

that make sense now

tfw no jiangshi gf

Reference for new Fletcher's for STR:DEX ratios for maximum deeps.

I reccomend getting a little bit of dex because evasion is nice regardless of dps

Just stop already.

I miss my Jiangshi.

g/846704/301464b720/

It does and it's kinda handy at times.

My ant always wanted to become a Fletcher.

This assumes your gear is hot garbage, Dex pulls ahead quite a bit with proper equipment.

Monk's secret technique consists in achieving a well tanned abdomen.

Hey there Shinobi bro. Can you make a webm of you soloing a boss using just auto attacks? I wanna see how it fares against using Sword3's double slash.

Does this mean Monk bullying will stop?

I still don't get this increase from Steady Aim 5. Doesn't the 1.1 modifier come after everything else?

>hot garbage
>Manamana, 2x sissel, Max pentamion, red veris gives, lvl6 green gems factors in

okay, I guess.

Cute.

Even an unupgraded Isbality gets around 600 dmg, this is only assuming 398.

>>As for the request, please draw me in a cute way doing cute things with my clones.
Alright, seemingly as nobody else is responding I'll problably be done with your request in 4 ~ 24 hours depending on how much shit I have to do today.

Yeah, it's just a straight up increase to missile damage.

Also explains why it doesn't buff up melee attacks or poison dota.

>It's another "Paladins don't understand how magic circles work" episode

>people still think rank 8 is coming sometime in the next year, if at all

Doing god's works, user. Are you going to do it for every other circle or you don't want to bother with it anymore?

Show everyone that Wugushi isn't bad if they get their ratios right, or even Sapper, Scout3, m-maybe Hunter or Rogue

Then why is the same after Steady Aim so low? Should be over 4k on the first one, for instance

Is the level 160 grindwall still there if you didn't save cards or has map exploration eased up the pain a little?

>It's another "Misinfo: Who to trust?" episode

>people still think that this game will last until next year.

I'll do it but not today, I used up all my 3 entries.
So basically you want me to AA a boss without using anything else like thrust or spear lunge?

How do you know what skills Taoists have?

Yeah but that's only against Dullahan, I don't know if that ever justifies +15ing an isbality.

I think literally only 5-10 on the server is ever going to get to that point. But if you want me to do it a +15 isbality with 3 lvl6 green gems sure.

>When Shepherds are finally introduced, there will be only one type of dog
>There will never be a St Bernard with a barrel tied around its neck
>Never Ever

It hurts to live.

>Get stuck on yet another infinite loading screen
>It eats up yet another dungeon run

>Isbality
>not S. Kracked shooter

I want one but I'm not sure I can fulfill your request. I don't know what "doing things outside of dungeons" means, all I have is group pictures of waiting for world boss spawns and etc. also no timestamps since all I have is old screenshots.

It's also not something I can post here.

You can re-enter.

The problem with monks lies between the desk & the chair.

NO MONKS will never stop being a thing.

Login, change channel, rejoin group, normally fixes it

Missions and 100% map exploration make it so you don't have to grind until past Rank 7.

It's against demon types, all the world bosses that your DPS is actually relevant on are demons. The other ones it's just a matter of whoever finds them first since they die before your gear and attributes even make a difference when you take into account your staggered arrival. Things other than World Bosses barely matter at all for stat distribution on Fletcher, you wouldn't bring one to those given the choice.

>Missions have no party find option like dungeons

Why

Im solo

They do though.

this is not true if you want to rush your character. sure, if you take 2 weeks to reach r6, fine, do these missions LOL

I'm looking into it, the formula is correct though but you're right, it should be higher.

just usual stuff

Can you be my first friend?

They don't tho,

>nobody wants to fuck me, so i cloned myself

You are both correct, only the first mission takes off.

They do, it's just broken. I thought the dungeon party finder was also broken?

why shinobi is so ugly

Not him, but as less of your physical attack is explained by your str, the smaller would be the difference between the damage yielded by full dex and full str, which would again make reliably critting a better choice

If you derivate the damage formula for dex and str however, I'm quite certain str would have a linear path while dex would give you diminishing returns.

Okay so, there's going to be a maplestory (special invite only) thing in korea which will be followed by your average soon-to-be MMO developer and stockholder meeting, where me and a few other people yearly babble about what you should invest your money into and what gamedevs should mostly do and not do, for the past few years it's been your usual
>koreans shrug every piece of information off and we end up just half-assing everything

Of course the recent years have been some of the flat out worst when it comes to MMOs with the flunks of games such as ArcheAge, Maplestory 2, Tree of Savior and the other korean MMOs which have fallen flat on their faces due to horrible shit mistakes they've made. Due to this we've been warned that we need to have a LOOOOOOONG discussion, and it turns out that we just don't have enough shit to fill the background eyecandy with.

Although a lot of these will provide reasons why the games blow so much ass though.

Why such exact requirements?

Whats so good about the S Krack anyway?

>sword 2

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If the 1.1 is factored at the same time percentage modifiers and enhances are, then it's still wrong. It'd make a minor difference I guess, probably not enough to change the damage rank there.

Ah shit nigga, I forgot to add flat bonus damage increase on the end. It's alright, everything just gets increased by 451 so it doesn't really affect the comparison.

Weapon being used is superior kracked shooter +5 with square enhance, I reverted it to a previous weapon from before because I'm dumb.