Official Veeky Forums chat
discord.gg/ays5Szq

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
You have found the right image board ;)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, Yahoo/Google finance, or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
[YouTube] Introduction to Investing and Finance - Lesson 1 by Martin Shkreli (embed)

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr
bizjournals.com/prnewswire/press_releases/2016/08/11/LA66494
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Daily reminder you don't hate anything as bad as Mr. Bill hates Herbalife

wtf I love penny stocks now

Who /NVDA/ here?

who /holdfordividends/ here?

Not only that, but there have been nice 25-30% runs in the weeks following the last few ER's. Hoping for the same this time around too.

last thread cause OP didn't link it

OP jeezus christ

real discord here

r u new here? at least put some effort into OP, wow

FUCK DIS THREAD, migrate to legit thread

That discord is full of unrelated topics, it's a s4s discord, kindly off yourself.

Fug off, this was 1st. No thread wars allowed, Cuckman jones.

Gentlemen,

recruiting for the real, original chatroom again.
(not the discord shit)

add your email and ill invite you in.

[email protected]

sent

Rumor is we could get a ruling in the NVCN lawsuit Monday at 10am est. Could be the next moonshot, if you can act fast. Check it out over the weekend. If we win I suspect it to shoot to .80's real fast, some profit taking and then maybe over a buck.

Currently at .54

harvested :)

NVCN is shpiraling down.

NVCN is worth putting on your watchlist for monday. Courts could easily delay judgement until 2040 to tho...

Another one I'm watching for this week is DRIP or DWTI/UWTI. Looking for 5.30 entry into DRIP before Wednesdays oil reports (10:30 est I think?). Oil has been going down. Last Wednesdays report sucked....over production etc. Some saudi comes out and sais "hey dudes, i'm gonna talk to my bosses and tell them to slow down production...keep investing in oil, i'll be right back..." And oil starts climbing up with cnbc pumping it Thursday and Friday. I think by Wed oil will drop again.

Haha that's fucked up homie

[email protected]

I'm currently an Econ major at a top 25 program, always willing to contribute/learn

sent

[email protected]

7 months on Rh

Get in on MARA Monday, guys.

sent

Harvested :D

m8 ... is this another patent troll? Didn't you guys learn with VHC?

[email protected]

fuck yeah

[email protected]
thanks b0ss

Go away, Noko

You aren't fooling anyone

last week was a roller coaster. I've been slowly increasing my position over past few weeks. .55 avg right now. Monday's the day.

Sent

$YUM

Nah fuck you Charles. If this is that Ryver thing don't join. It's shit

Some upcoming ER's...

Anybody on the $AMD moon mission?

All I want is something that had an after hours earning report on Friday, so I can buy the dip at market open. What are my options?

I suggest you guys go all in on MARA before the end of this session.

[email protected]

GALXF

AUMN

TGD

how far do you think AUMN will drop

No farther than .8. We probably won't see it go below .81.

I'm bull on gold though. If you are too this is a steal. If you aren't, then this is pretty natural and it isn't really a good buy.

what day should i buy it this week

I can't tell you that senpai. Friday typically sees dips. Yellen might fuck gold over mid-week. Or she might make it rise!

I would say .81 and below is a good entry. I'm averaged at a little under .85 and looking for a dollar in a couple weeks. I only have 30% of my port in gold stocks though.

btw GALXF looks really undersold based on the chart, dont know anything about the company though

[email protected]

I thought the three month chart and one month chart looked really good, I expect it to go to .345 from TA alone. Company is very solid, but lithium is always overblown in how profitable it can really be. I wouldn't recommend getting into it. I've just been following the stock for 5 months and haven't ever lost money on it. Got an order in at .31 which is slowly getting filled as weak hands dump.

Used to have guys here shill it everyday, with a general and everything. The first big hit it took because of lithium dipping, they all left. Now I'm probably the only guy who keeps up with it.

what do you think about AUMN's 2nd quarter loss

bizjournals.com/prnewswire/press_releases/2016/08/11/LA66494

acceptable

I'm still interested in them in the short and long term.

lmao

might see it really break support

I'd hold off buying today

The Damn app should have a chat room!!! WTF!!!

When's this bitch opening in AUS?

[email protected]

That's a Blue Chip stock m8

We only deal with memes here

Gimme your email I'll tell you all the stocks to hold for divs

GUYS GUYS GUYS

Renaissance Tech bought almost a million shares of $MGT

We're going to the goddamn cosmos

They do that today?

Care to explain why?

AMD already popped due to earnings.

All Hedge Funds have to report their portfolio every four months (the 13F form). That was from Renaissance's recent 13F. It's a good sign, because they don't waste their time with shit and they base all purchases on complex math and statistics

HOLY SHIT

OHHH SHITTT.

$5 whennn?????

What do you guys think of PSG and AUMN? Both dropped a lot, maybe it's the right time to get in?

Dunno but I had a grand of aumn at 93.
Sold 400$ to buy $meet for the cheap. Gotta stay active but that damn loss Mann grr

[email protected]

>mfw me and one other guy are incognito shills in your chatroom

>Gentlem
[email protected]

I should have shorted HTBX when drake first mentioned it

SAEX MOON MISSION PART 2

Anyone still bagholding TGD?

Bought in at .61 gonna hold until at least .90 or take it to the grave with me

EBIO shot up again due to 3rd party after hours trading when we found out they received $10m in more funding for their new ebi-031 drug

I think a lot of people are they're just afraid to admit.

bought in at same price, looking for a .65 to get out tbqh senpai

Hell yeah I am. Waiting until 1$ to sell.

Why so soon brethren? Keep your hand strong until at least .7

Dang which one of you lunatics is responsible for Neuromama?

>bagholding

Because ive been fucked by memes before
MGT
GEVO
GALE
TGD
I just don't have faith anymore, you could convince me to hold longer, but i don't know...

You would be stupid to sell now

Not a meme. You just bought at the worst time possible. Average down. Gold is going up, so if you really want an exit you can also sell pretty soon for profit.

If anyone here actually did some tucking DD and read the TGD ER and read the announcement about them expanding mining operations, you would all be hanging on like a babies lips on its mother's titty. Now, what's this about MGT?

Agree completely, we all said that people would dump for profits. Like the fucking ATVI ER that happened right before it. These people never learn.

Does anyone here find Alibaba mildly disconcerting?

Didn't MGT skyrocket today? To $5? Don't take my word for it though.. not gonna shill TGD because it's your money but as the above poster indicated always look at the price of gold when trading gold. I read in an article this morning that the devaluation of the USD will raise the value of gold. Don't ask me how they correlate cuz I don't know

MGT is up right now but a lot of people in this thread have lost money on it. It used to be a hot meme and a lot of people bought above $4 just before it crashed.

>Buy HTBX it will be 2.50 today

Wrong img to be shilling it like dat nigga

whats the deal with EBIO, I got out at 5.70

Get in HTBX quick ma niggas, its going to 2.50 today.

I wish it would stop

:/

UVXY going up today srs

YFW DA BEARS WIN DA MARKETB OWL

You guys are dumb as fuck missing out in STEM.

In at .75

Add NAK to your watch list boys up 6% at open

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS MEME

>autism speaks

RIP ur pockets

Don't fall for stem. Only good if u are holding from last week I remember getting shills once or twice.