Are there any conspiracy theories that realistically might be true?

Are there any conspiracy theories that realistically might be true?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
guestsofthethirdreich.org/home/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild#Waterloo_legend
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Cosmonauts
youtube.com/watch?v=0w3nsAaOpq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

like fairy tales and dream, nope

Spoken like a true redditor.

I tend to think the JFK assassination was a successful conspiracy, in the sense that there are people responsible for it whose names we will never be able to unequivocally link to it.

Probably a lot if you think about it. Keep in mind that the CIA really did mind-break Ted Kacynzski, a jewish couple gave America's nuclear secrets to the Soviets and half the people involved in making the movie 'The Omen' died during production. The world is full of crazy shit.

Like this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

Agreed that is probably the most probable. Every witness interviewed says there were gunshots that sounded off from different locations

>lol trust the government everyone why would they ever fuck us over

Sure, people in power do whacked out shit to stay in power.

Every asian country has stories of how they fucked up the mongols back in the day. The anal pain must have been fierce for them to invent all these crazy stories of mongol domination.

Allied bombing of supply lines that led to german front lines but also to labor camps caused everyone in the labor camps to starve. Not that it wasn't germany's fault for having seven digits of people stuffed into labor camps, but the winners write history, and we now call them death camps where germany burned up a perfectly usable labor force during a difficult war because they were evil.

For a more recent example, turkey's coup was probably staged, judging by the names of the people rounded up as "potential enemies of the state" and detained(everyone who could possibly be elected against it's current leading party in the country).

Welcome to history, it's mostly bullshit, but bullshit history is as good for learning about the past as accurate history. It might even tell you more at times.

KGB infiltraded US colleges to turn them into leftist indoctrination sites

well this thread didn't take long to turn to shit

t. schlomo shillstein the lizard-jew

JFK was accidentally killed by one of his own guys.

The Cold War never ended

Thats not really a theory, we know pretty well what happened.

See

JFK, 9/11, central banking, MKULTRA, operation northwood, pearl harbor, gulf of tonkin etc

>Allied bombing of supply lines that led to german front lines but also to labor camps caused everyone in the labor camps to starve.

But strangely, not the PoW camps, or at least, not the ones with prisoners from France, Great Britain, or America. The Russians died in droves though.

You're retarded, and

> but the winners write history,

Is blatantly, false, if you stop and think about how the "stab in the back" myth led to the Nazis getting into power in the first place.

9/11 and Jews controlling the West

No, anyone who's weak enough to conspire doesn't have enough power to do what their aims are, historically speaking people have dropped the secrecy once they've gained enough power to be upfront about it.

S T E E L
B E A M S
E
A
M
S

The hip-hop industry being complicit with the prison industrial complex

The same Goldsteins that own the record companies also own the prisons? Good thinking m8

Cia flooded drugs into African American cities so they could fund Central American Guerillas.

The only camps that were considered "death camps" were all under Soviet control after the war. The same Soviets that implemented bolshevism thanks to jewish leadership.

Why would the allies bomb supply lines that go to camps that hold their own people?

Think harder.

The CIA convincing America that it's an inequality of race instead of it being an inequity of class.

Oh, so now this is about the death camps vs the "regular" concentration camps? Well, as you point out, all the death camps were in Poland, far, far away from Allied strategic bombing, which was concentrated in western Germany. So I guess those deaths weren't caused by the RAF and USAAF, huh?

Furthermore, Poland had the highest Jewish population in Europe, which is totally not something the Soviets were doing.

>The same Soviets that implemented bolshevism thanks to jewish leadership.

You mean the Soviets that implemented Bolshevism due to Germans shipping over the Bolsehiks during the last world war, supplying them with weapons, and aiding them against the Whites in the early phases of the Russian civil War? I guess the Jews ran Kaiser Wilhelm's Germany too. Then who did they stab in the backs?

These are bombers that would frequently miss entire cities. And PoW camps were scattered all throughout German controlled territory.

guestsofthethirdreich.org/home/

To suggest that they could specify which camps to bomb and isolate even if they wanted to is absurd.

You have 5 seconds to argue why inequity of class is a bad thing

Zionism

>Pearl Harbor
Care to explain?

I'm making less money.

>For a more recent example, turkey's coup was probably staged
I'm not even a conspiracy theorists, but it seems completely staged to me. The way it down and the supposed reaction and the ongoing political climate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild#Waterloo_legend

Gunshots echo, especially in urban areas. The other shots were echo while Oswald was taking his second shot.

If you purge "African American" from "African American cities" then the conspiracy becomes correct. That is, unless you think LA is an African American city. Protip: It isn't and never was.

Leads to crime and discontent

The NSA overreaching internet surveillence was considered to be Alex Jones, X-Files, Deus Ex tier tinfoil shit before Snowden.

Not him but but from what I've read, Roosevelt knew about the Japanese attack plans in great detail and did fuck all to prevent it in order to cause maximum outrage among the population.

What does LA have to do with anything?

You don't understand. People in COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AREAS each heard gunshots go off by them. That means there were multiple shooters. And for all we know LHO may not have even been one of them, which may be why he was killed off so quickly

I believe that there was no way that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK by himself and was not connected to other organizations or elements in the U.S. that benefited from his death. Even if Oswald wasn't completely aware too many things don't add up.

>Implying a bunch of civilians can accurately tell where hidden gunfire is originating from
>Echoes aren't a thing
I want to believe as much as the next guy, but civilian testimony isn't the most reliable.

>in the U.S.

That's where you're wrong, it wasn't the Americans who killed him.

I also believe that Castro could have had it carried out. Kennedy approved of several assassination attempts. Could have been Castro enacting some revenge. Either way I can't wait for the day that commie bastard kicks the bucket.

The Cubans really were some mad cunts, Cuban agents ignited riots in American cities in the late 60s in order to trigger a race war.

He was rumored to be looking to legalize pot before he left office so we have no idea. It's also highly possible his death was staged to make us hate Cuba. Is there actual proof (other than grainy tv footage) that it was JFK who was killed?

> Roosevelt knew about the Japanese attack plans in great detail

Well this isn't true.

Here's what America knew prior to the attack on Pearl Harbor:

The American Embargo on Japan was significant. The lack of necessary war materials put Japan in an awkward situation where they would need to either discontinue their imperial ambitions or seek new sources supplies elsewhere. Given that Japan seemed not to divert from their imperial plans it was reasonable to believe that they were banking on the second option, which may or may not include an attack on the US who had a presence in the Pacific.

Intercepted Japanese radio traffic seemed to indicate that they were preparing for an attack on America, but nothing concrete in regards to the target was picked up. The most likely target seemed to be the Philippines.

The idea that Japan would sail across the entire Pacific and bomb Hawaii was considered implausible.

Roosevelt was aware of this much. That he personally knew the target and the time of attack, but withheld that information for... reasons (propaganda purposes I guess?) is ridiculous. An attack is an attack. For all Roosevelt cared even a failed attack by the Japanese (who officially declared war simultaneous to the attack anyway) would have been the same casus belli he was after as a successful sneak attack.

>make us hate Cuba

... like we already didn't hate them to death after those bitches almost got us nuked

Are you high?

Lost Cosmonauts theory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Cosmonauts

pic unrelated

Hollywood is filled with pedophiles.

>he thinks that bombers were carrying out precision, laser guided airstrikes on specific train lines and roads
>he thinks that the Allies even knew where all the POW camps were
>he's obviously flipfloping, trying to handwave away why Allied military PoWs and certain nationalities of Allied civilian prisoners fared significantly better than Soviet, Jewish and everyone who was on Hitlers shitlist prisoners, despite being in camps just as connected or disconnected from main supply lines

What things don't add up?

Hitler survived the war an died peacefullu years if not decades later in South America

>realistic

>lol we incinerated the body even though we planned to parade him around Moscow in a cage
They could have at least cut his dick off

And what exactly is unrealistic in that? Officially Stasi digged up and destroyed his corpse and threw it to river in early 70's so we don't have any real evidence that they had it in the first place. and we already know that several high-ranking nazi officials did indeed flee to Argentina.

You're fulla shit user

>he's seriously asking why inequity is wrong

Global pedophile rings

>what exactly is unrealistic in that?
Hitler's health for one. He couldn't even keep his left hand still from the palsy(?). Combined with the 15 or so horrible medicines his quack doctor perscribed daily, I wonder if he could have even survived the journey out of Germany.

Isn't that little irony of history, though? Hitler had a shitty doctor that made him deteriorate, but not shitty enough to accidentally kill him.

It wasn't because of palsy, he was on amphetamines and was a nervous wreck.

The amphetamine situation with Hitler has been greatly exaggerated over the years. He wasn't a unhinged addict, rather an already cantankerous individual prescribed a sizable dose.

And the hand absolutely was a result of a degenerative condition, probably Parkinson's.
youtube.com/watch?v=0w3nsAaOpq4

Someone pls refute this this is too spooky.

>The NSA overreaching internet surveillance was considered to be tier tinfoil shit before Snowden.

It still is viewed like that by many common people.

And speaking of surveillance.
Anti-pedo hysteria is designed to justify internet surveillance and loss of individual rights.

Doesn't seem so conspiratorial. We already have global drugs and human trafficking, so why not a market for pedofucks?

yes, most conspiracy theories that don't involve pinning absolutely everything on a silly boogeyman (like the jews, /pol/ plz) through confirmation bias are basically right

There are no large political entities that do not have their own goals separate and apart from those they are supposed to represent, behind closed doors they rarely argue about what is moral and right, they argue about how much risk they are willing to take, whether they want long or short term gain, whether they prioritize fame, money, status, power and so forth. Misinformation is like bread and butter to these people and they are experts far in advance of any of the edgy "master manipulators" here.

MKULTRA, PRISM and such things are only the tip of the iceberg of some very complex organizations.

Germans financing the rise of Bolshevism(together with some American businessmen ) is actually proven by the Sisson Documents,but was largely overlooked because of a massive shift in 20th century politics.

Nazi fanboys overlook this fact because it means the revolution was funded by the German kaiser rather than being a simple Jewish plot and commies overlook it because it means it wasn't a spontaneous revolution of the working class but a plot instigated by a foreign enemy.

I can relate to that. Possibly this is the most clear but secret conspiracy: everyone knows about it, most of the people with reason understand that it is a conspiracy, but we will never know anything about it from the government more than Jim Garrison did for us.

1. Stalin was assassinated by his own government
2. Caesar was assassinated by his own government
3. JFK was assassinated by his own government
4. The MK Ultra experiments on non-US citizens
5. The CIA smuggled drugs into the US to sell
6. The Unit 731 experiments on non-Japanese citizens
7. The Iraq War was an illegal war

Some are "historical facts" and others are "conspiracy theories"

>Stalin was assassinated by his own government

But Stalin WAS the government. Are you saying he committed sudoku?

>The Iraq War was an illegal war

I don't see what's conspiratory about this claim.

Considering that Jews own like 90% of mainstream media I see no reason to NOT believe that they control it.

could you develop this? or are you just joking..

>The Iraq War was an illegal war
This is a fact tho. Any war that is not self defence or decreed by UN security concuil is illegal.

bildenberg/NWO

Your mistake is thinking that 'the Jews' are some single entity that holds secret councils where they all agree on how 'they' are going to control things.

As opposed to just a bunch of self-centered individuals who care about their own, and yes when it comes to promoting they prefer it to be another Jew.

Its just that you think the outlandish ones are the only ones. False flags happen, we know they happen, we just don't know when they happen.

>Some are "historical facts"

Well done KGB.

Yeltsin got checkmated without even realising it.

Aliens are real and they are in Area 51.

this user is right, don't have anything to really prove it apart from a basic knowledge of the the complexity that drives human understanding and fear as well as intuition. I think, to most people who approach the topic with an unbiased mind, conspiracy theories - at least those in the mainstream with little evidence to support them - may well just be cover ups for cover ups. TO try and guess what really goes on in the backrooms of some buildings would probably boggle most of us, however at the same time condemning these secret groups as illumanati-esque organisations could be quite an immature move. For all we know it is them keeping the world from falling into pieces. Or it could be them orchestrating its collapse

Inequality is a law. Some people are inherently better than others, others work to be better. Equality is inequality, because you are stepping on the potential of extraordinary men when you force equality.

You don't have to have desperately poor people, that's definitely something we can and should be able to do away with, but it is unethical to force equality. The best man should get the job, should get the girl, should get the prize, should get the house, not the guy whose turn it is in the wheel of equality.

Eradication of poverty should be the real goal heralded by anything progressive, this talk of 'equality' is utter nonse

>the government lies sometimes, therefore my specific nonsense story is true

I'd say now the hysteria is more along the lines of " let's protect our women from dangerous mysoginists gooberg8te " than " dangerous pedos ", that would be more 90's and 00's.

us government helped spread aids

interesting to hear lectures from an ex-kgb propagandist. i forgot his name but it's on youtube. you could say with certainty that the kgb planted ideologues in the west

9/11 was not "planned" by the US government.

However, the towers did not directly collapse because of the planes or melting steel.

Someone had to push a button for a controlled demolition out of fear an uncontrolled one would damage the surrounding buildings and kill more people.

While I am not American and honestly did not research into that topic that much apart from your typical mythbusters documentaries, just imagine something like this becoming public.

Saving 10,000 (or more?) by sacrificing 2,000 seems good on paper, but that guy to push the button will be hated by the families of the 2,000. Just look at the holocaust. Pair that with American superiority complex and you'd literally have another shoa.

hyperbole surrounding the shoah. I wouldn't even care if it wasn't still being redeemed for free submarines and shit.

Bush did 9/11

The problem with this backpedaling way of thinking about inequality is that when things are issued to try and make life better for poor people they are called lazy goodfornuthins who just want handouts.
It is not cramping the potential of your "better people" to help their fellow man.

that's what the uniform solutions result as. it is a very bespoke matter and it is improper and inexact to recommend such things.

What constitutes a "better person" user? What metric do you use to determine if a person is worse than another?

By and large the main factor in your wealth and prospects is where and to whom you were born.

So please explain how being a better person makes you less poor

poors can be poor because their bad with money (impulse control pops up first but plural innate traits can apply) and such things are heredity. I understand how cornerstone tabula rasa is to leftist magical thing, but that model does not predict and should be scrapped.

Really anything related to the Cold War such as the modern art movement being a CIA psyop against the Soviets to try and encourage defectors.

probably this.
but it was inevitable after the world became a global economy
when fiefdoms exists, the power was divided among many fronts and everything was unpredictable as fuck since any ruler could do has he wished and defy everyone he wanted to.

in the 1800's, this changed and it's been like that from more than 200 years now...
the rothschild's for example, literally changed the course of most european countries: in my homeland, if it wasn't for them the whole liberal revolution would have fail in it's tracks due to the lack of funding if they didn't throw tons of money and an english fleet to help out.

and this happens in most parts of the so called democratic powers of today and for some reason this is never mentioned in school and the huge majority of people has no notion of the impact that a few men working in the shadows had worldwide

>The best man should get the job, should get the girl, should get the prize, should get the house, not the guy whose turn it is in the wheel of equality.

this comic seems to be making a strawman.

I would assume (I've never heard it before) that the theory goes that because rap music typically glorifies things like gang and drug culture, the worst elements of black society, that kids become indoctrinated into that mindset and grow up trying to emulate it which then leads them to prison. Prison makes money from having a steady flow of inmates, record companies make money from people buying the music.

That's what I'd assume anyway. It's kind of dumb IMO since most of that gangster/mafioso rap was born more from rappers really being into Scarface and the Godfather mixed with maybe a bit of their life experiences in the ghetto.

pretty sure that would fall under human trafficking.