/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

filler edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

RIN A SHIT!

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

yuncomics.com/archives/1694922
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rin a shit

This

Chapter 2 out in Korean

yuncomics.com/archives/1694922

Is Bee ded?

no retard

Salad is too cute.
>bet she's a minx in the sack

Bee ded.

No, merely pretending just like he did with Sauce.

And where the fuck is Momo's hand rinnegan in that page?

i think all the girls he has drawn so far look really cute even hinata

>these faces
I thought I'd never miss Kishi's plain art but here we are.

Christ Salad why do you look like a demon

Those aliens and bee actually look really good.
So does kurama and that guy next to naruto, it looks too realistic for the nardo shit though.

She actually looks fine most of the time

Boruto looks good in the top one but the bottom one is awful.

I can't stand her monkey face. She's supposed to be the daughter of two people who are in-universe very pretty.

And she is very pretty when drawn by competent people.

Just be thankful she doesn't have down's syndrome or Snape hair.

This is where the difference will finally show.
DeviantArt/ Pixiv artists each spend upwards of a month on one drawing, while Assistant-kun gets one day to redraw one page until it gets okayed. Not to mention they sure as fuck wouldn't be able to handle the action sequence anywhere near as good as Assistant-kun did with this chapter.

Doujin artists are probaly around his level though.
He'll get better over time as he acclimates to drawing people instead of backgrounds.

Don't worry /nsunsg/

The fanfic tier garbage story is still unacceptable, and I am not reading through the years of horrible monthly 'art' to give the faggot a chance.

That's because Assistant-kun isn't in charcge of the story baka senpai desu

I won't excuse it if it turns out that bad though. The original Nardo plot isn't really even good enough to not be considered fanfic tier garbage either, it just had an interesting enough setting, and maybe characters to fill the gap.

>That's because Assistant-kun isn't in charcge of the story baka senpai desu
I know that, however it does not change the fact that it is intolerably shit. That's a condemnation of the product, not its author.

And yeah, the main story is pretty bad too, but for one thing I got into it when I didn't know any better and now have an irrational fondness for it, but the way it ended was nice.

I am not however prepared to extend the same branch towards something that looks that shit, that possibly kills off the old MC with an edgy new OC, destroys everything and just reeks of awfulness inside and out.
If a fanfiction I opened up started with shit like that, I'd be out of there within two paragraphs. Drastic events are good, but only if they have a proper lead-up to them, not shitty shock value to bait for people's attention.

Lel

If the original story had been about Minato, and the continuation into Naruto's preview had shown Minato dying against COOLESTGUY, I bet you'd be thinking the exact same thing.

It's the journey that matters, and all I really want to put out as an amateur drawfag, is that Assistant-kun isn't the one to blame for how shit it seems so far. He's even shown that he's at the very least capable of drawing good action scenes.

Unless you're actually upset that it isn't some Slice of Life pillowfest.

They have a bad case of sameface/samehair

I don't know about you guys but I think the art actually got better? The faces on this page don't look as downsy to me

>If the original story had been about Minato, and the continuation into Naruto's preview had shown Minato dying against COOLESTGUY
Minato was always too flat to support a series, and I don't know about you, but when I take on a series' legacy the first thing I'd do with it isn't to burn down everything it had built.

Although thank you for pointing out how retarded a repetition, not just a regular violation of the series that is, I never quite considered it in that way.

>the jouney that matters
But most of the journey of Naruto was utter fucking shit and Uchiha edge.

>But most of the journey of Naruto was utter fucking shit and Uchiha edge.

You aren't wrong...

Honestly, if I hadn't invested so much time into it as a child, I wouldn't give two shits about it now.
Wasn't it all basically awful?

The first part was edgy as fuck, but tried to counteract it with awful campy humor., And after that it was either Jesus mode Mary-Sue or Uchiha tryhard edge amped to the max in every chapter.

Why am I here?

I am here because the end and Best Girl winning pleased my inner 15 year old, liked the sort of positive open end the series went out with (even if I wanted Sauce to die) anf Gaiden was a genuinely fun, relatively low powerlevel full of opportunities to laugh at Pinkshit being a cuckolded, pathetic mental wreck.
And because the games are fun.

I never thought it was a feasible expectation that the series would somehow magically sprout a slice of life show with light missions inbetween AFTER a full move dedicated to my favourite ship, so all I wanted was more of the low tier, actual ninja jobs and some world building (with maybe a couple of cute moments every now and then).
I am by all means still disappointed and repulsed by the new shit, so I won't be reading it, but it's not on the grounds that it's not SoL.

>If the original story had been about Minato, and the continuation into Naruto's preview had shown Minato dying against COOLESTGUY, I bet you'd be thinking the exact same thing.

That's not exactly fair because coolest guy was a previously established character connected to Minato. Kawaki is just a donut steel OC edgelord as far as we can tell. It's not like they can introduce Kawaki as a normal guy like Obito and make us like him and care about his bullshit because we know he's evil from the start. The whole thing is a case of "Literally what's the point?" unless they backpedal the flashforward into being a genjutsu or something, but that would make it even more pointless.

>I am by all means still disappointed and repulsed by the new shit, so I won't be reading it, but it's not on the grounds that it's not SoL.
R-Right, so you Say, but it sure sounds like it's purely on the grounds of it not being an SoL about cute ninjas doing cute ninja things.

I mean, it's not like anyone's judging. I'd even say that most people here were hoping for that too.

Also, I just realized how much OC-kun and Bort's tattoos resemble Demifiend's Mantra tattoos. Demon Summoner Bort WHEN?

SOON

Hey, I'm not saying I wouldn't have liked it if happened or if we got Ninja Yotsuba with Himawari, it's just that I never thought it was going to happen.
Entirely, entirely the wrong target audience there.

But I did actually like Part 1 when it was just missions and mercenary shit.

Which is why I enjoy fanfics that do that sort of stuff, bantering and character-building with missions etc. Team 8 may get a lot of credit for its writing, and it definitely deserves most of it, but one thing it didn't get enough was simple missions. The border patrol was nice, but for story reasons it had to have that whole thing with the kidnappers, and the generic D-rankers are all quickly swept over. Give me some nice, functional and necessary missions with that fun team dynamic, you sickly fuck!

>But I did actually like Part 1 when it was just missions and mercenary shit.
That only lasted one mission, you slut.

There was none before, and none after.

and it was the best part

I didn't expect anything other than Dragon Ball GT/Super from this shit, but I can't say I would have been displeased if we'd gotten Ninja Okusan in Hinata + Ninja Yotsuba& in Himawari following the Uzumaki family around.

>The first part was edgy as fuck, but tried to counteract it with awful campy humor

Wave Arc was good edgy, though. Arguably the last time that ninjas acted like ninjas; dark stories about spies and assassins was what was actually expected based upon the premise.

>Wasn't it all basically awful?

A lot of people liked characters such as Rock Lee, who became irrelevant when everything shifted towards the Uchiha-Edgelords (Part I had a large, diverse cast and something for everyone). I don't think I've ever seen a shounen cast a smaller net of appeal; Nips, to a far greater extent than the rest of the world, love the Sauce, but if you don't share that level of admiration Part II offers relatively little for you to care about or to remain invested in. So people dropped the series after Pain as they gradually stopped giving a shit; some returned for NaruHina, which is one of those things Part II had little of but that people actually were invested in, or finished nardo for a sense of completion.

>but that people actually were invested in

By people you mean shipfaggots?

>Arguably the last time that ninjas acted like ninjas;
m8
Aside from Sharkbro's sotry, Arc was the only time that ninjas were ninjas.

Partly, but also, Hinata was one of those non-Sasuke characters that people cared about.

By people you mean waifufags?

So shipfags and Waifufags?
I can't see why /a/ hates it so much if that's the case, it's the same as every other anime.

Kisame, Itachi, Kakashi, and Danzo are the most ninja of ninja.

But most ninja shit, like Itachi Shinden and Shadow of the ANBU actually didn't happen in the manga. Part II was all about the wizards, flashy attacks, ghost samurai, and bigger rasengan.

>liking a female character makes you a waifufag

>Itachi
Was he more ninja before or after the reveal?

Danzo is the ninja-est

Don't forget the homolust

After. Before he was just an edgelord that killed his family for the lulz

How suggestive

It wasn't awful, don't fall to the memes.

>Exposition/Wave Arc: Great
>Chuunin Exams: Good with some real HYPE moments (Lee vs. Gaara, Naruto vs. Neji, Naruto vs. Gaara, Hiruzen vs. Orochimaru/Hashirama/Tobirama)
>Tsunade Arc: Good with an actual hype moment of Naruto learning the Rasengan
>Sasuke Retrieval: Neji and Chouji's fights are some of the best and Naruto vs. Sasuke is still a high point in the series
>Kakashi Gaiden: Great because the series for once is about the best character

Then things take a downturn.

>Reintroduction/Rescue Gaara: There was a lot of hope for Shippuden here. Sakura could do things. Naruto looked like he'd grown up. Team Guy got to show up.
>Sai & Sasuke: Things start to go downhill. One of the highest peaks of homolust, Sasuke being a monotone edgelord, Naruto basically not being able to do anything despite 3 years of training, Sakura breaking down and crying, and introduction of random new characters instead of focusing on other characters (Team 8 gets written off at the start of this arc). Basically an arc emblematic of everything wrong with the series.
>Kakuzu & Hidan: Actually pretty great. Interesting villains, plenty of Kakashi, Naruto being an actual competent protagonist, Shikamaru mans the fuck up, things look like they're gonna change.
>Chasing Uchiha: A whole lot of pointless nothing. Team 8 shows up so that Kiba can use his nose for one panel and Sasuke warps away in a snake mouth after a decently cool fight.
>Jiraiya vs. Pain: Balls to the wall action and drama. Has the GOAT death in the series.
>Sasuke vs. Itachi: A good fight, but Susano'o gets introduced there and the power levels start to shoot up exponentially and Sasuke starts to go full edge.
>Invasion of Pain: HYPE. CHARACTERS DYING LEFT AND RIGHT. NARUTO BEING POWERFUL. VILLAIN BEATING NARUTO WITH AN ARGUMENT. HINATA CONFESSING. NARUTO LOSING HIS FUCKING MIND. NARUTO FINDS OUT HE'S THE FOURTH'S SON. Oh wait mass res none of it mattered

cont'd

Now things get bad.

>Five Kage Summit: Sasuke goes full OW THE EDGE, Naruto passes out from homolust overload, and Sakura acts like a huge cunt and then a useless bitch in rapid succession. Dark times.
>Taming The Nine-Tails: Actually pretty great. Minato and Kushina's deaths are tragic. Naruto grows up a bit.
>Shinobi World War: Some of the most pointless filler and wasted potential in the series until Madara shows up to save the manga. Itachi pulls out the biggest asspull jutsu of all time.
>Ten Tails: Naruto finally becoming bros with Kurama is good. Obito reveal is pretty hype, though his whole "muh rin" arc makes him kinda lackluster as the puppetmaster of the series. The peak is Naruto and Hinata holding hands.
>Founding of Konoha: The four ex-Hokage have a pretty great dynamic and Sasuke starting to de-edge looked pretty good at the time
>Sage Obito: Some pretty good moments, power of friendship bullshit, nothing too egregious
>Sage Madara: Madara continues to not give a shit about the main characters' plot armor and gets his torso kicked out by Guy.
>Naruto and Sasuke and the Sage of Six Paths: Literally predestination homolust and powers from nowhere
>Kaguya/Black Zetsu: The hundredth and worst "IT WAS ME, NARUTO. IT WAS ME THE WHOLE TIME" twist of the series. Naruto seems more like a secondary character than the protagonist for most of the fight. Kaguya has no personality whatsoever. Reverse Harem is pretty funny though. Obito was the coolest guy.
>Naruto vs. Sasuke: An actually good fight, though Sasuke's Ozymandias-ass plan is ill thought out and the reveal that he was just tsundere the whole time doesn't really make up for him being a blank character for most of the manga. Well, at least he was sorry about it.

he seems to have improved, but his Sasuke is still hilariously bad

>that skirt
Jesus Christ muh dick

You guys can't seriously prefer Madara-lite over Snape redux; it was legitimately awful

He should have kept his wandering bandito cut from The Last

He just doesn't want people looking at his weird alien eyeball all the time. Personally, I'm starting to dig the Snape look because at least it's something different

Gaiden Sasuke > Boruto Sasuke, objectively

I really wish Sauce got a design like Boruto-era Neji.

It doesn't even look like she's wearing any bottoms in this pic.

You opinion is wrong
Look at this autistic fuck
looks like a 30 year old pretending 'he's still got it'

Can't he turn it off like Madara?

Better that than a grease haired fuccboi.

So edgy user

Bandito>>>>Duckbutt(Nobangs)>Duckbutt(Bangs)>>>Full wizard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boyband

Madara couldn't turn it off, he just got different eyes.

I like how the movie and this manga portrays him as a human being instead of Kishi's autism-bot.

Hobo Sauce >>> The rest >>>>>>> Bort Sauce

Kishi wrote the movie, so Kishi consciously made him get over his autism.

That's creepy as fuck
How many failed Obitos did Madara go through?

Eveybody writes Sauce better than Kishi
Same goes for Pink shit, who becomes a million or a billion times better.

It is actually astonishing how much better Sakura is in The Last compared to the rest of the series. If Sakura had been that supportive big sister archetype the entire series she might not be known as pinkshit.

But post-edge Sasuke is one of the better characters of the series

Nah. Kishi only wrote the Gaiden, and he was a mega autist. Kodachi and Kishi both wrote the movie, and he seems human. And Kodachi is writing the manga, where he seems human.

>Sasuke gets Madara's hairdo
>Nardo gets Obito's

All that is missing is Sakura getting Kaguya's

Kishi actually wrote the whole Bort movie, he is the credited screenwriter.

Didn't all the SN shit tip you off?

>Sakura
>not Hinata

Kodachi is a madman
If he had written Gaiden too, then there's a pretty good chance that Sakura would really be Cuckura

>Hinata or Sakura getting any Kaguya related POTTERY
Sickening
Seriously never ever even imply it
The forced POTTERY between the homolust transcendants was already bad enough

But she didn't even meet her

I can't believe I don't have any Nardo related gagging lolis
Even then I'd need a million crammed into one picture to show you how you're posts make me feel

No, what we need is for Bort and Salad's kid to have horns and be named Kaguya.

>blonde kaguya
I back it

The pottery bullshit demands that they have twin boys, a Nardo clone that acts like Sauce and a Sauce clone that acts like Nardo.

Extra bonus if they name them Indra and Ashura

>Naruto is Indra's reincarnation
>Hinata is Hamura's successor, the Byakugan Princess
>Their marriage is some freaky genderbent transmigrant uncle fetish shit
>Bort and Salad wanna fuck because they remind each other of their dads, who were homolusting reincarnated brocons
Jesus Christ this shit got kinky.

>Still mentioning that fanfic.
You're making my blood pressure rise.

I find it funny that I got heat for criticizing this story yet this goober gets a free pass with whoring it out in his posts.
>"But it's spoiler tagged!"
It's still there, it's just covered with black boxes. You can still read it if you put your mouse over it.

No, they first have Kaguya, who then marries a literally who and spawns two kids, one with Sharingan and the other with Byakugan and the cycle just repeats.

doujins when?

>the Byakugan Princess
No matter how much time passes, that still sounds like fan-fiction tier bullshit

I really missed you

I hope you know you're always welcome here

So does 99% of shit in this series
>Mangekyou Sharingan, especially Susano'o
>Izanami
>Izanagi
>Sage Mode
>Indra and Asura
>Ten Tails
>Kaguya in general
>Black Zetsu

I could go on but you get the point. Byakugan Princess is right at home with the nonsense in this series.

>Implying Hinatafags care.
Muh Hyuga Goddess! *Masturbates*

Ayylien POTTERY was a mistake, yeah
But you can't fix a mistake by repeating it
That just makes things worse

You're implying we need MORE nonsense. Should Sakura be the descended of Hagoromo's and Hamura's long lost sister at this point?

These niggas were direct decedents of the Sage of the Six Paths. Even before they obtained the 9 tails chakra and without the sacred tools they were still fucking god tier. Was it ever confirmed who killed them?

At this point she might as well be a secret Senjew

I thought they died in battle with Tobirama.

chapter out on NS.

>god tier

Oh definitely. Just like Hiruzen. And Hanzo. Very strong performances. Very impressive feats. Certainly not mid Kage level at best.

How can Ass-istant be so good and so bad in the same fucking page.

ded

Did you miss the last thread? She was originally a civilian princess in the concept art stage. Then she was the heiress to the main branch of the hyuuga. She was always kind of Princess-like

He's an amateur, which means his consistency's all over the place. At least we see he has potential.

Have you actually not watched the movie?

We literally know almost nothing about the actual story. The fillers shared on here were never confirmed to be legit.

For like the squillionth time, it's never confirmed that Ginkaku and Kinkaku were part of the Kinkaku Force. It's also never confirmed how they died, since Kishimoto loves keeping shit vague.

>All this dead
Is everyone posting on /a/ or something?

That's not the same thing. Hinata is the heir to one of the oldest clans with a bloodline limit that can be traced back to Kaguya herself. Sakura is not an heir to any clan and has no real backstory.

Triggered again, eh?

>Hinata is the heir
Was.

>She was originally a civilian princess in the concept art stage
She just looks like a normie girl, hardly a princess, besides Hiruzen was a dog in those sketches, that still wouldn't make it ok if suddenly dog ayyliens from the dog planet declared Konohamaru the duke of dogs or if he started humping people's legs.

>Then she was the heiress to the main branch of the hyuuga
And Itachi was the heir to an even more important clan, that doesn't mean that we should be calling him the sharingan prince.