Has the world seen a leader as larger-than-life as Genghis Khan following his death? I don't think so

Has the world seen a leader as larger-than-life as Genghis Khan following his death? I don't think so.

Stalin/Mao/Hitler :^)

Vive l'empereur!

thats because you have literally an entire country full of his offspring

all 3 of these guys were proxyed by mother england to do work and placate the world through forfeits

>you will never conquer the eurasian landmass with your army of faithful steppe warriors on horseback

j u s t

Terrible post

Suleiman the Magnificent
Frederick the Great
Catherine the Great
Queen Victoria of England
Adolf Hitler

Kublai Khan

Only Hitler fits on that list. No one outside of their country or origin/sphere of influence that isn't a scholar gives a shit about any of the rest. Everyone knows Hitler, and almost everyone knows Genghis.

Nope

B-but Hitler kind of ruined mother England too..

This, Hitler is unironically the most famous man ever

Timur?

Real choices are Hitler, Lenin, Alexander, Julius Cesar, Qin Shi Huang, Ghandi, George Washington. Most of these people became such famous figures because it served regimes that came after.

Your average normie in America probably has no idea who Timur is, or at least none that I know.

I said since his death, which eliminates Alexander, Julius Caesar, and Qin Shi Huang.

Gandhi wasn't a military leader, and George Washington more or less shares the whole "father of the nation" title with the all the Founding Fathers.

I guess I'd go with

Donald J. Trump, Jr.
Oh, wait--it's only 2016

>It's a Marco solves everything episode

Good show, desu senpai

People dont know Catherine or Victoria?

Brits and anyone with a small grasp on colonial history knows Victoria. Catherine isn't very well known to normies

>horsefucker
and
>fat queen

It is annoying when he gets too much screen time. Benedict Wong is so fucking great as Kublai though.