youtube.com/watch?v=Aj66eoC8ntI
youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPN8xb0aQ0M
implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:BasedSmugleaf/benis_productions#My_Blender_Setup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

benis

*sick bassline*

First for /trash/. We're a real team, with real culture, and we're going to be playing in Autumn.

Sorry you'll be upset with the Trash Man runs wild on you in Winter.

first for horse pussy

wow you can't do anything right can you

and I thought Resolink was an attention whore

>Reso
>fucking Reso
c'mon son there's a whole lot of better examples

filtered

>/trash/
kys, my man.

Who is this tripfag retarded and why is he so butthurt?

nth for Nodo-tan.

To bad. I'm mercing /trash/

You're not a real team until you're verified.
Until then you're just a meme.

>/trash/ still mad that they are a non-board and a non-team

/seinfeld/ in Autumn when

So then i guess that's not the issue then

Pretty sure the file paths are fine since I'm testing it in PES14. But i'll screw around with it some more and see what I can do.

>yfw you're not /soc/, /co/, /trash/ or Anthony Burch

But /soc/ is in elite unlike /a/

Not for long

anime offends me desu

Oh, boo hoo, I won't have your no-fans e-sport ass listening to me.

Literally a non-board with more hits than 2/3 of the teams in the cup, but OK.

>implying /soc/ will make it into winter

Guys please stop this fursecution, or I'll draw my OC murdering yours

I thought you were just baiting cause you were bored, but no, you actually are this anally annihilated. Yiff in hell furfag.

Belgium is bigger than a good portion of yurop too, does that make it a country? :^)

>Waah, why are you upset just because the /merit/ circlejerk won't let a legitimate team play?

>legitimate
the 4cc is for boards
/trash/ is not a board
this isn't hard
please go away

You are loved.

>Not a board
>Our own memes, culture, regular browsers, and generals

K. Go find some 60-day-old thread to jerk off onto.

No

>open Veeky Forums.org
>/trash/ not listed

When will this /trash/ apartheid end?

You're not helping, you're just making us look dumb.

How can anyone in this thread honestly say we aren't trying? We've got kits, rosters, aesthetics, shit that /p/ and Veeky Forums didn't have when they came in and that some teams still don't have.

lol muh safe space

>boards.Veeky Forums.org

Shit argument Mr lifelong /p/ fan.

im really sorry but i have to add another 500 managers to dragongate. i was the entire hitbox chat. i was the /trash/ manager. im sorry everyone.

No one is saying you aren't trying. They are pointing out that /trash/ is not an official board, and thus does not qualify for a cup team.

>We've got kits, rosters, aesthetics, shit that /p/ and Veeky Forums didn't have

So the only thing you're missing is a board, then.

AW SONOFABITCH

It really is /trash/ apartheid. They're not treating us as humans.
They're treating us like trash

Who are you even? You're not one of the /trash/ managers that used to be listed on their page

Honestly, I'm not surprised that nobody from /merit/ has responded to this. They're satisfied just letting other managers fuck with our team page, they're satisfied with the fucking *sick bassline* jokes...

As long as they can keep their circlejerk going who cares about actually representing the boards and memes of Veeky Forums?

*sick bassline*

*sick bassline*

Who are you?

*sick bassline*

*sick bassline*

*sick bassline*

*sick snackpine*

The amount of people that just went *sick bassline* proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Veeky Forums.

The amount of people that just went *sick bassline* proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Veeky Forums.

The amount of people that just went "The amount of people that just went *sick bassline* proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Veeky Forums." proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=5h4R8gmRrU0

Team Comfy

GK - The Void /ffg/
CB - Zamorekt /rsg/
CB - Do Not Buy /kspg/
CB - Tomb Kings /twg/
DMF - Retard Cat /fgog/
DMF - Is This Relic Good? /ffg/
CMF - pls buy stellaris /gsg/
CMF - The Meaty Jongles /wotg/ (Silver)
SS - Cute Anime Girls /vitagen/ (Silver)
SS - Whispers /gerg/ (Gold) (C)
CF - Thok /rsg/ (Gold) (VC)

GK - Artyom I /kspg/
CB - Space Planes /kspg/
CB - Squatting /ffg/
DMF - Joosten General /mgg/
CMF - 9.11 Did Not Happen /wotg/
CF - Wilhelm II /gsg/ (Gold)

>I'm not surprised that nobody from /merit/ has responded to this
________________*sick bassline*____________________

youtube.com/watch?v=4r0dMQkog88

youtube.com/watch?v=Aj66eoC8ntI

Jery get memeball team

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg

Better be anthem if >we play /sega/

Yeah. Fuck this, I'm done. I tried. I tried to get this thread interested in a fun board with good support, and I just get shit on.

I hope someone shows up as commissioner in the future that's actually worth what you guys are trying to do, and that we can work together and represent /trash/ like the board deserves. But for now, have fun jerking each other off while less and less people watch every cup.

##IEatGarbage

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPN8xb0aQ0M

FUCK I JUST REALIZED IF MY HRT DOESN'T GET HERE TOMORROW IT'S GOING TO GET HERE ON SATURDAY FOR SURE AND MY FAMILY IS THROWING A MASSIVE GRADUATION PARTY FOR MY STEP BROTHER ALL DAY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

well ralley up your culture and your fans and all that because right now all Im seeing is you crying.

Im gonna tell you the same shit I told Rum Dumpster Albeit my conversation with Rum Dumpster was actually very pleasant.

/trash/ falls in the same grey area that /qa/ does where it's not a listed board as thus /trash/ will NOT have an official team other than the wooden spoon match. However the "real" /trash/ team is eligible to play in many of the invitationals that happen during the off season including friendlies. Hell I'll even hostmode /trash/ exhibition games should anyone from /trash/ feel the desire to stream them. We did not oust the /trash/ management or team in any regard. If anything I'm helping Rum Dumpster stay alert on anything /trash/ can potentially play in. Everyone deserves to have their fun. So go on and keep throwing your shit fit about it despite all that. Because as much you piss and moan about it we're not gonna change our current stance on it.

It's okay. You still have /mlp/ to support

>needing an entire hostage retrieval team to skirt a party
M8...

So I tried to reopen my model in blender and I got this error. Any suggestions?

*sick bassline*

mmm...riding the popularity wave.That should end well.

Trip off cheat you are not useful at the moment.

*sick bassline*

#sickbantz

At least I have a better chance of managing in the 4cc than /trash/ do

Trip back on, Trash Man.

>Any suggestions?
Cry

You seem to have walked into the wrong thread.
But I hope you're able to get through things, user, that sounds stressful.

Fuck off, I released my trip. I'm done.

Wanna manage /lgbt/?

>2.67
If you're using Blenderanon's tools, they are a tad broken on 2.67

For anything else, I'd recommend trying Select all + Ctrl T (Triangulates mesh) and try this method in the webm, might be a rogue vertex

are they actually broken on 2.67?
is that why i can only export hair models and nothing else?

oh man thanks for that, not that user but if I'd known about that trick I coulda fixed some of my >VGL blenders' accessories instead of just deleting them

Yes, use 2.71 for Blenderanon's stuff

implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:BasedSmugleaf/benis_productions#My_Blender_Setup

motherfucker, i've been doing it wrong all this time

Rigtor for /trash/ manager when?

>eah. Fuck this, I'm done. I tried. I tried to get this thread interested in a fun board with good support, and I just get shit on.

GET REKT
E
T

R
E
K
T

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_6_Fantasy_Football

Reminder that the page is now up if anyone wants to play some extra autism.

won them a babby already mate

>If you're using Blenderanon's tools, they are a tad broken on 2.67
gee dangit. That's probably the issue. Oh well I'll give another whack at it some other time. I'm proud I made it this far at least.

Might as well show off what's in the works.

I wantto fuck that robot

what the fuck norml
keep posting

so does most of /toy/

If this is for /toy/ i hope you check the body models for titus

No I'm not getting banned

Go in like the /gif/ funny JAV webms threads I usually lurk/post in those.

Also this is not on topic, post about FF

I'd also recommend that if a model doesn't export, to export your blender mesh as a .obj first
Open up a clean page and re-import the .obj, copy the mesh then import your face/hair models as usual

Sometimes blender can add on special features to meshes that the PES exporter doesn't like, but .objs completely strip them to the barebones
Remember to also use CTRL + J to join your mesh to the hair_2 mesh before exporting

And nice work on that

too late