WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE KEEP BUYING STOCKS. DON'T THEY REALIZE IT'S GOING TO CRASH?

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE KEEP BUYING STOCKS. DON'T THEY REALIZE IT'S GOING TO CRASH?

Other urls found in this thread:

valuewalk.com/2016/08/marc-faber-stock-crash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit, I have this hidden knowled when the market is going to crash. If hadn't made this thread I would have never posted and informed all the other anons that the market will crash next thursday for sure.

Yes, they probably do, but they think it will happen later than you expect.

>Average stock "expert" advice

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE KEEP THINKING ITS GOING TO CRASH, DONT THEY KNOW STOCKS ARE THE BEST LONG TERM INVESTMENT?

No seriously, we're fucked.

Who do people keep spending money? Don't they know it'll eventually be worthless?

>Unironically believing that the equity markets aren't overheated
I don't really care as long as I'm not the one holding the bag of shit in the end.

markets are now a function of government monetary policy, they do not reflect the performance of the economy anymore

Why won't the autismal near zero rates rise already? Are they withholding because they know it'll fuck up poor people who got enticed by cheap money like the last time, leading to bail-ins and bail outs all over again?

I've lost all faith in the Fed. Yellen is just a weakling who doesn't want to piss off the government and bankers by raising the rates.

Or maybe she's in a bind because raising rates will destabilize the economy

Why will it crash? And what should we buy instead?

Banks would love higher rates. Part of the reasons why banking stock is underperforming is near zero rates.

Who benefits from zero rates if it's not the banks (well the borrower obviously but excluding him)? Lenders who do not keep the loans and their mortgage brokers? Are we closing in on another 2008?

the government desperately wants people to spend. unfortunately, human beings aren't reacting like the economists graphs said they should. everyone is, in fact, saving!

>negative interest rates? you mean I lose money for saving? wait... FUCK, I'M LOSING MONEY!!! SAVE SAVE SAVE!!!

everyone has jumped on stocks because, surprise surprise, they offer the highest returns right now, even considering the risk of the stock market

can you blame anyone? not even ten years ago there were predatory programs in place to encourage people to spend like niggers. and now that it's actually the better choice to spend and take loans, people are gun shy.

>0% interest car loans? i'm not falling for that one again!

That makes sense in the USA, but I was wondering if there's another 2008-esque debt bubble forming due to the zero rates elsewhere. Even 2008 couldn't eradicate all chumps from the world. In fact, real estate is horribly overpriced already in Sweden, UK, Australia, the Eurozone and Canada.

Will it be another housing bubble that breaks the camel's back or something else?

The current Western real estate market is a result of foreign investing. Chinese, Russians, Arabs, etc. are using Western real estate as a way to keep their money safe.

And not only do the houses hold their value, but people need to live in London, San Francisco, Vancouver, etc., so the investors can make bank from renting at extraordinary prices.

This is like the early 1920' when everyone was predicting doom and gloom due to WW1 then the roaring 20's happened and they got BTFO

And it's not just USA. The interest rate manipulation is failing in Japan (Abenomics) and Germany, among other places.

it can happen 1-7 years from now.
if it happens in one year you are fucked if you buy if it happens in 7 you are fucked if you don't.
there i explained it all for you dummy ass nigger.

You mean that time the Fed put off a recession for a decade with expansionist monetary policy and the house of cards came crashing down in history's biggest clusterfuck?

If everyone is saving, then what is all of these reports on Americans saving less then their international piers?

And why is the stock market hitting new highs if everyone is saving money?

>what is all of these reports on Americans saving less then their international piers?
americans are getting poor on average
their rich getting insanely rich the 99% have about tenth of the net worth of a few generations before.

I don't think the stock market directly correlates with the economy anymore desu senpai.

Almost every stock is somewhat manipulated by MM at this point and there are probably far more people overall who are invested in the stock market as more and more people realize it's not only accessible by the very wealthy and there are countless apps and easy ways to invest at this point.

Because rates are artificially low due to the fed you're seeing shit return on bonds. Pension and other funds need to earn enough return on investments so they're taking the risk and turning to stocks so that they can meet their targets. Bonds ain't worth shit if you plan on holding to maturity and that won't change until rates go up, which they won't because then the Fed is publicly acknowledging that Americans should actually be saving. Instead theyre throwing out 0℅ to the banks for some increase the velocity of money bullshit

that statement doesn't make any sense. Monetary policy is conducted by independent institutions, at least in the developed world.

>everyone is, in fact, saving!
more like everybody doesn't have any money anymore because it is almost all sucked in in the hands of the 1%

Markets may cap in a few years since the us has less growth than defecit, and s&p/dow are artificially high due to brexit. Playing the game with a good system and taking a small loss with a good exit (buying gold 1 month before currency volatility) is better than not playing the game and making a slightly better guess (still subject to chance) as to how markets will perform.

You can outperform indexfags by playing market volatility, earnings and market demand. It just takes a lot more risk and time.

just as someone who has to serve rich people all day, no one has been buying anything for a few months now. It's going on in a few sectors, just a heads up.

I really do believe a huge market decline is happening sooner than later.

I'll listen to Marc Faber desu

valuewalk.com/2016/08/marc-faber-stock-crash/

>bought NVDA stock 2 weeks ago
>already up 8%
>bought FB stock before earnings
>up 5%

Enjoy earning your .05% annual interest on your bank account faggot

>Be Brit
>stockup on random blue chips the Friday after
>30% gains since
it's hilarious that I've made money from Brexit to me because everybody else (my age) seems to be panicking about how horrible it all is.

Ride the waves of volatility baby.

Because inflation is more likely to sky-rocket than stocks crashing. And stocks retain value after a hyperinflation event.

You're a fucking retard. You haven't made money because the £ has gone down by the same amount your stocks have gone up by.

>Owning individual stocks for any purpose
>Not getting a fee-free margin account for derivatives/forex trading or at the very least one for safely trading futures and bonds
What's wrong with you? Seriously. Why the - fuck - would you EVER own an individual stock in 2016? Get an MRI-scan my friend, because something's wrong in there.

lol

Inflation would actually be good because then you can raise the interest rates organically.

And his peers had the same 30% loss WITHOUT the 30% gain to counter. He's the smart one, you're a retard.

>Saving
There's not a middle class anymore. There's just not have anything to spend.
Why the fuck wouldn't they save? What good reason is there for putting yourself in debt?

theyve been saying that every day for the past 7 years

>Monetary policy is conducted by independent institutions, at least in the developed world

Kek

Why don't you idiots invest in bitcoins already?

its 2 years till the crash, stop worrying. our jews will make us some more debt and derivatives to burn

Just because they are idiots doesnt mean they are complete retards.

You?

LEL

im heavily leveraged on all kinds of us indecies. dow jones is heading to 30k in two years.

>spending money now because it will be worthless in the future
whats wrong with that