PlayStation Vita General 2624 - Just Hanging Out Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Atelier Sophie - Character Introduction 1
youtu.be/5bWUPoZYlR8

>Spike Chunsoft teases brand new PS Vita title
gematsu.com/2016/06/spike-chunsoft-teases-bran

>Dragonlord Returns In Dragon Quest Heroes II’s Series Of Free DLC
archive.is/XNfao

>Dynasty Warriors: Eiketsuden Details Its Rewarding Side-Story System
archive.is/bdmvM

>Fate/Extella Regalia Box for PS Vita Gilgamesh costume DLC changed
gematsu.com/2016/06/fateextella-regalia-box-ps-vita-gilg

>Valkyria Chronicles II Is Finally for Download on PS Vita
dualshockers.com/2016/06/03/valkyria-chronicles-ii

>Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir’s North American Demo is Available
thevitalounge.net/2016/06/02/odin-sphere-leifthrasirs-north-american

>Akiba’s Beat domain registered by XSEED
gematsu.com/2016/06/akibas-beat-domain-regis

>Grand Kingdom LiteDEMO launches next week in the west
gematsu.com/2016/06/grand-kingdom-litedemo

>XSEED Games to publish Shantae: Half-Genie Hero and Exile’s End
gematsu.com/2016/06/xseed-games-publish

>Bandai Namco trademarks A.W. Phoenix Festa in Europe
gematsu.com/2016/06/bandai-namco-trademarks

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/04/sengoku-otome-legend-battle-announced-ps-vita
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/285/1285935/
gematsu.com/2015/03/sword-art-online-lost-song-may-update-to-add-pvp-new-character
twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/738724006694506496
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv264350820
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Persona 3 is a masterpiece!

Why are we STILL here?

1-3 Downwell
4-6 Innocence R
7-9 Geki noire
0 Nothing

Still wondering if this has online multiplayer.

So what are you playing, /vitagen/?

Going to play more IA/VT until Sophie comes next week, probably going to do some more SSS for those easier hard songs. Will be fun, though sometimes these songs are a little bit too long in my opinon.

What was this? I remember seeing this a couple times.

Love

Well it says 2-4 players adhoc so I guess that's a no.

Sengoku Otome ~Legend Battle~

Show us a picture of the SSS's you have so far please.

Sengoku otome: legend battle

The sexiest.

>fifth grade

Trying to get the plat

Oh yeah, this one:
gematsu.com/2016/04/sengoku-otome-legend-battle-announced-ps-vita

Pachinko huh? Does pachinko players really have many Vitas?

I don't know if anyone played it here, but in Hotshots how do you pull off the Rising Shit, Super Spin Top etc?

I do what the game tells me to (up, then down on the dpad) and the shot changes color, but it's not considered one of those shots. I made sure the character had high enough loyalty, so it can't be that

The better question is
How is the pachinko game?

Master class in dreck coveted by people too weeaboo to play anything else.

Is it as annoying as Hearts R?

These three easy ones in hard. Though that short one was really something else since it didn't really allow too many Nices because it was so short. And I just always slipped at stupid moments, luckily this game ahs very fast restart. I'm trying Step up play now to see what that's about.

Loud sounds and things happen. Probably. Just like video games.

Playing some Photo Kano and Kurohyou, which is a Yakuza spinoff for the PSP.

Pretty fun games.

To practice getting good at the harder and faster songs, I reccomend you play bye bye superstar (ばいばいスパースター) or this one on hard to improve yourself. I mean, it looks like you've done everything on normal which I haven't done yet.

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/285/1285935/

I knew about the ad-hoc, which really disappoints me, but that's why I'm wondering if they'll release anything stating they definitely do or do not have online multiplayer.

Yeah I tried your pic related for the first time and results were miserable, C. But after that experience I'm pretty sure that this game won't throw you out no matter how bad you play. The difference between 7 and 8 stars seems to be quite a lot.

I don't how bad is Hearts R
But I only need 4 trophies now
>All titles
>Max Level
>All spells with Kongwai
>Low level run

Is this true?

>atlus
>publishing in europe
Probably not.

Don't think so

no

But on the other hand, that bye bye superstar went a lot better than that. Good for my first try at least.

Well I think almost all games that has online mutliplayer announces it right at the start.

Still, I think there are cases where they announce multiplayer later. SAO:LS comes into mind.

gematsu.com/2015/03/sword-art-online-lost-song-may-update-to-add-pvp-new-character

Just wait a couple of months more I guess.

>no Vita
...damn.......

I was watching the famitsu nico stream where spikechun leaked a new vita game, hoping for more info

instead I got the creator of FF getting drunk and ranting about how gaijin smell and he hates shaking hands with fans

twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/738724006694506496

>no vita

With Atlus and Europe I'm ready to believe anything. How can they be so shit at Europe when companies like Idea Factory and NISA can sort this shit out.

Do japs actually love those events? They are boring as fuck

Sounds fantastic.

I don't know what you were expecting. It's not like Japan will get an exclusive Vita P5 release. Just wait until they decide to make an updated version on a handheld

Given Sony's lack of support for the Vita, I'm not expecting a successor to it ;_;

I just browse geha for that, particular since I don't have premium.

I'd be more likely to believe the rumor if it only said Europe. But why would Atlus USA let another company publish their biggest game yet?

Stupid rumor.

>instead I got the creator of FF getting drunk and ranting about how gaijin smell and he hates shaking hands with fans

If I want to buy the Deemo DLCs I need an Asian psn account rifght?, but which one is cheaper (HK, Singa, Malay, Indo)? Where buy asian psn codes?

YNA at its finest

Because they don't know what Europe is, they just complain how hard it is to publish there. Funny that other companies can do it somewhat right but they just can't do anything.

Drinking night~

What are you doing tonight, Vitagen?
Want me to make a Freedom Wars room for those that wanna play?

To be honest, Persona 5 doesn't look that amazing, cutting some corners it could run on vita at ~20 fps

Then again the same applies to other games too, like Hundred Knight, that would fit well on the Vita but NIS will never make a port for it, since fuck the Vita I guess

Water.

I'd definitely hop on FW if you make a lobby since I could use a change in pace.

SAO HF is getting a bit repetitive and I see why I never finished it. Someone rolled for me to complete it, so I might as well.

Yes. HK is probably best for support. Not sure about prices. For AS I only know of Play-Asia. I think they'll mail you the code.

>"Anyone in my position would think they smell."
>"Wash your damn T-shirts!"
>"I don't hate them, I just think they smell."
>"Smelly means smelly! What do you want!"
>"Do I really need to go to E3?"
>"When you shake hands with smelly people 30 or 40 times you begin to feel like it isn't your hand anymore."
>"Like, it's rotting and it'll fall off at any moment."
>"You said I could be honest! This is supposed to be an honest conversation isn't it?!"
>"VR? Stupid."
>"Do a vote; if people think VR is a real thing, I'll make a VR game."
>(vote wins 58 to 41)
>"Fine, I'll make one"
>"I'm serious, I'll add it to Terra Battle 2"
>(Famitsu: "...Did you just announce Terra Battle 2?")
>"Yes, why?"

he was drunk as shit, it was hilarious watching Famitsu's chief editor trying to stop him multiple times

>hate alcohol
>user I bought this really good wine on sale wanna taste it?
>N-no
>CMON user
>O-okay
>now I can't play any games and will fall asleep at 9

What the fuck? How did they even let that guy to the stage if he was that wasted?

Source?

Nothing. Stay at home, eat Takis, drink water and grind some more in HF.

>Freedom Wars
It's been some time since I've last played FW. Host in a couple of hours and maybe I'll join in.

That reminds me, he's supposed to make a console version of Terra Battle so I guess that's the one.

Trying to motivate myself to finish Cold Steel, but instead I'm downloading Miku pics on Pixiv

It's weird. I hate Miku (and love Luka) but I've been downloading a shit ton of illustrations of her to fap to.

Did you get grounded?
How are you gonna play your Vita if you do silly stuff and your guardian finds out?

It was actually my mom. I cant hold my liquir despite being 26

Oh I know. It's just that Atlus has already announced their platforms (PS3 and PS4), so there's no use clinging onto the idea that they'll port P5 to the Vita.

In due time, I'm sure we'll get a portable P5, just not on the Vita.

Fuck Sony for letting the Vita die ;_;

Vita... means.... l....li.....

Wait for P5 Platinum just like P4 golden.

they went almost 3 hours past overtime because the head of Enterbrain showed up as a surprise guest, and they were drinking the whole time

>secretary asks which wine bottle he wants
>"Both."
>"but which--"
>"BOOOOTH"

he also insulted Idei (former CEO of Sony) and called Kutaragi an idiot

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv264350820

it's over

if his drunken ranting is to be believed, it's going to be multiplat

this was literally 45 seconds before the broadcast ended (or was cut off) so take it as you will

Should a prinny ever be that chilled out?

But user, it'll take 4 years for that.

I'll just order P5 for the PS3, 'cause fuck the PS4. I've lost all hype for TLG and FFXV, and Nier Automata is nowhere in sight. There's Bloodborne, but I'm currently burnt out of Souls games.

;_;

I wonder who'll he fire to apologize for it

Why are there two threads?

Well I'm browsing 2ch instead but indeed they also commented about the smelly gaijin topic. 外人くさい. What an absolute madman. They also mention E3 as well so it sounds legit.

Terra Battle console version is an official target they set up.

Sounds good. Last interview they still had no idea what to do at all.

the other one lacked fresh news

He likes to live dangerously.

Someone made a thread early with a Nep that should be removed & didn't update the OP with new news so this one was made eventually.

Because nepfags, mergists, and a retard decided it was a good idea to make the thread and then keep it alive after the better one replaced it.

Quick, someone post "that" image
You know the one I mean

Why does he sell poison but not daggers to coat with it? How strong is are his poisons?

i miss you guys

i miss vita games

but i promise i wont miss u *pulls trigger*

>Implying you need a dagger when you have one of the strongest weapons in the world

A vagina?

But what about his other customers? Does he expect them to drink the poison themselves or just chuck it into the mouth of whatever they're fighting? If he does expect it to be used for suicide then he should reconsider because what kind of shop survived if your customers only go there to kill themselves afterwards?

>"When you shake hands with smelly people 30 or 40 times you begin to feel like it isn't your hand anymore."
I'm dying here

But the Netherlands are full of people that are already dead. The shopkeep himself got sent down there after he died.

>new bot in the Vitagen discord
>just spend hours asking for hentai and 8balling things
This is fun.

>the Netherlands are full of people that are already dead

Rude, they are still alive.

We're out of new games
Why are we still here

kiss

His last words before the segment ended were "I'll erase Famitsu (if they report on this)" so I think you have your answer

I liked this line too:
"Don't make me play 'retro games'. You know I'll just get bored, go 'ahh kusoge,' and toss all of them after 5 minutes. I'm going to make a lot of enemies tonight if I do."

He entered the smelly gaijin tangent by saying that before FF8, he was glad that his games were popular overseas.

(Hamamura) "Every time I see you shaking hands with someone, you have that look in your eyes like 'save meeeeee'"

>Lost Planet 2 was never released
CAPCOOOOOOM

This one?

That's not where eels go

How is that even supposed to feel good anyway, with all the fins and scales

>That's not where eels go
are eels not food?

Don't ask me. You can literally use cockroaches to cream pies for interrogations.

Eels are for putting them into a bowl full of water, warm it up, and then let them eat all the dead skin cells and bacteria off of your feet to make them look new and healthy