Any interesting pro-totalitarian philosophies?

so i have come to the realization that individualism and "freedom" only leads to degeneracy, egoism and social collapse. i think to split the world into several small homogenious nationalistic totalitarian states would be the solution.
a country should be seen as a body. the infrastructure is the organs, the population is the cells and blood, military and police is the muscles and the leader is the brain.
are there any good/interesting books and philosopies on the subject?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plato's_five_regimes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marxism.

>egoism
I wish

but marxism is against nationalism and it's pro degeneracy

The Doctrine of Fascism - Giovanni Gentile & Benito Mussolini

Maoism or non-Jewish Marxism then.

just actually read Marx you imbecile

Plato

Marxism also led to social collapse, but less degeneracy than capitalist democracies. Most marxists are very degenerate and hedonist.

This. Only the best can rule. Huh? Who's the best? The philosophers of course!
t. Aristocles

The answer here is Plato. Just read "Republic." At least it is the answer when he's not touching on forms and the like.

>Other people are having fun and I'm not, so the solution is to stop them.

Your country is a spook.

>he thought the republic was a political work

they prescribe that reading in every political philosophy or science class

Herbert got it right.

Humanity needs one brutal leader with an iron grip (or a short line of succession if necessary), who rules with the single purpose of scattering the species as far throughout the cosmos as possible, to the point that their own rule becomes ineffective due to the size of their empire.

Fascinating mate

you get how its kinda political. . . right?

o_0

>spends pages and pages describing the rise and fall of monarchy, democracy, oligarchy, tyranny as systems
>chapters spent creating the ideal society
>not a political work

Not the whole thing, or the main point, but it still is.

No it's not

You can say it, but it doesn't make it true.

Exactly

Freedom and heterogeneity in a society does in fact lead to problems and Hitler understood this completely. In less than a single generation he was able to nearly perfect the german economy, double the birth rates, increase nationalism, and nearly eradicate daily crime

And what a success he made of it

Does Stirner smoke cigars or cigarettes? It always looks to me like a cigarillo.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plato's_five_regimes
so are we just going to pretend this doesn't exist in the work and keep acting like Republic is solely about forms and epistemology?

If he never invaded Russia they would undoubtedly be the most powerful empire in the world today. Hitler's greed got the best of him

>Herbert
who?

Absolutely wrong

Okay, then, you got me.
We're done here.

Dude, Hitler didn't just invade Russia, he invaded Russia after starting an unwinnable war with the United Kingdom and then when his armies were still fighting in the middle of winter in 41, he declared war on the United States.

Hitler wasn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Frank Herbert, the author of Dune.