ITT: we rage at stupid people who didn't learn history

ITT: we rage at stupid people who didn't learn history.

>going through Chinatown.
>little street vendors hawking stuff
>one guy is shouting he has antiques
>highlydubious.jpg
>but give it a glance anyway.
>he's got a baseball, with "Martin Luther's" autograph.
>no, no MLK. He's claiming it was signed by Protestant Reformation Martin Luther. When I picked it up, vendor man starts talking about a good choice and the Theses.

Seriously. Who the fuck would make that? How could he think ANYONE would fall for it? The sorts of people who give a damn enough to want Luther's signature would know he never signed a baseball.

lol who cares about history this board is about smug leftists writing obscenely long posts about how much smarter they are than everyone else despite dropping out of community college and being called niggers by edgelord /pol/fags get with the program faggot

>he didn't buy a collector baseball with Martin Luther's fucking autograph on it
how stupid can you be? you'll never get such a good deal twice

>raging

How can one do this who reads?

people buy these things
not only cause they are ignorant but they also want to believe
that's business

>in 1867 mathematician Michel Chasles bought letters of Julius Cesar to Cleopatra and Alexander the great to Aristotle
>All these letters were written in french

You mean

>This board is for uneducated leftists and /pol/fags to sling shit at each other pretending that history enables either of their ideologies as opposed to proving how both are ridiculous

See that's the great thing about history, it makes /pol/acks and leftists butthurt simultaneously.

>>/b/

I can't fucking believe you passed up an autographed martin luther baseball
fucking papist

grr hiss

>be at mun model
>its a ww2 mun model
>be in japanese gabinet
>be yamamoto
>simulation starts in january 1942
>there americans have literally no defenses in the pacific
>in the simulation all IJN forces start out in mainland japan, formosa and philippines
>give the order to my fleets start sailing eastwards
>retarded hirohito vetoes any orders in that regard
>says all IJN forces are to stay in mainland japan harbors
>have to argue with him for the remainder of the simulation that THERE ARE NO FUCKING AMERICANS NOWHERE IN THE PACIFIC
>he's so retarded he says we shouldn't risk leaving mainland japan
>hirohito overules me and orders IJN fleets to stay in the sea of japan for the remainder of the whole war
>guadalcanal, pelileu, wake, midway, even HAWAII IT FUCKING SELF, completely undefended and open to free grabbing because americans were too dumb for some reason
>on the last months of the war they realize that they could just sail to japan and bombard the shit out of our mainland from the east coast
>mfw

Since when does model UN do war games?

When I did Model UN, I always suggested one year they should have done a throwback Model UN like during the Cold War or maybe even Model League of Nations. I always thought that would be cool.

it's so beautiful

Most UN models that I take part in are historic comitees.
>WW2
>Iraq War 2003
>Geneva Conference
>Meiji Restauration
>Congress of Wien
etc

>>going through Chinatown.
there's your problem

Yeah, same here, but at least back when I did them in school, it was always UN UN.

We would even get reminded at the start that

>You are not your countries' senates. You're not allowed to declare war on each other.

They would always say this, but by the end in the Security Council we'd always be threatening to move the fleets in, so many fond memories.

That sounds awesome bro, we always just did current events.

>They would always say this, but by the end in the Security Council we'd always be threatening to move the fleets in, so many fond memories.

We managed to do fun stuff even without it.

I remember one year we got Saudi Arabia, and we dressed up in those traditional robes. Whenever I got bored, I would interrupt things by loudly calling the delegates from the other Muslim nations to prayer meetings, and denounce them as vile blasphemers if they didn't say yes fast enough.

>that one school that chose North Korea and went all out

also they used to encourage us to wear traditional clothing but they banned it my senior year, because one of our guys the year before went full hasidic jew as Israel

That sounds great, I wonder why he got (((shut down)))

Go cool your head.

>ongoing phd in Constantinian Dynasty
>go to Veeky Forums
>"majority of the elite were christian under constantine"
>"empire was >%60 christian under constantine"
>"scholarly christian population surveys are just atheist liberal academic bullshit"