The third /hg/tage is out!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g

Other urls found in this thread:

h2v.online/
halo2vista.com/forums/portal.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for remove eggheads

Firefight will fix nothing.
Oh, shit. I didn't know he finished the picture!

Last time that happened we got a garbled shit OP

It might not fix much, but it'll at least give us something to do that's not WZA or customs.

please god let there be Halo Wars 2 shit at E3

Probably, it's one of the bigger things in their upcoming line-up

I wonder how many maps it will work with. It wouldn't surprise me if it was just Dispatch for now.

I'm hoping it at least launches with three so we have a little bit of variety.

I hope we can kill marines in it.

Waves of marines would be really cool. Maybe get a Sergeant Johnson type commander with a SPNKR Prime

You want a loose hope? They're apparently adding back in the doll from Reach with the cut-content helmet. Just replace marine heads with that helmet, paint 'em grey, and have them be rebels.
But 343 is too lazy for that.

This particular Halsey did everything wrong

That particular Halsey IS everything wrong.
What the fuck is up with that art?

Halo Legends "The Package" artists had no idea how old the character was supposed to be.

Since she's younger than Chief there, guess they also didn't know she created the Spartan program.

That's no excuse for that atrocious art style.
Also, shouldn't Halsey's involvement be one of the first things they know?

Gooks don't care about canon.

Not unreasonable to expect all of the Warzone maps to be included.

They're not modifying the maps at all, it's just a matter of placing enemy spawns.

And all Assault maps are is just moving spawns, changing the time of day, and putting a huge wall to cut off half the map.
Still waiting on the Darkstar assault map.

Hopefully it comes with WZF

Are they really adding the doll back?

I miss Halo alot, haven't seriously played it since 2013. I still have every game but I almost never play it, and somehow I still miss the shit out of it. Don't get the same experience when I throw it in the xbox now though.

What does that mean?

Well they showed golf club at least, so it's a real possibility

It means you don't enjoy the gameplay anymore.

And I'm not even saying Halo ever played that amazingly good, but in 343's titles it just plays worse.

You'ill probably enjoy Halo 5 for the Forge improvements, vastly different aiming and overall physics, but Spartan Abilities are gonna wear on your patience being in every mode and playlist and having to press so many inputs all the time. You're gonna get tired of playing more quickly.

I wish we could get a Johnson with his splaser. I want him to show us what they ladies like.

I really hope there's marine waves, at least on Darkstar

fair enough

I thought it might have something to do with the nostalgia

I miss the world, and the books, and all that. But I just don't feel it when I play it. I try and play them all every once in a while though. All of Bungies Halo games that is

Just give 5 a whirl and try to numb your brain enough to enjoy it

When will they hire competent designers?

freaking kill me how hard was that

come on

Halo has never had more than a handful of good looking helmets

Can you make the forehead more protruding?

Reach would like to have a word with you.

Reach had some pretty bland helmets surrounded by some really good ones.
Problem with 5 is that it's also lacking the really good helmets.

>Halo 6
>armor subtrees like in Reach
>armor customization/ helmets /CIO
>CIO 'Cage' (w/ visor)
>CIO 'Cyberlink' (default)

make it happeeeeeen

I think it's just the angle.

Looks like air assault.

Looks like Mark VI

I didn't know I needed this.

Argus

Eh, I like argus. Has night vision goggle look.

That's why we need both

They need to stop cramming retarded angles and unnecessary details and keep things simple.

whats you sayin? they do everything ok

This looks great

Instant fave

Visors will always look better than retarded robot shit, especially shiny gold ones

Does anyone know how to script timers on objects to move/despawn them at a certain allotted time in forge?

Pls send help

>cant look viewer in the eyes
truly reach was the nam of halo

As soon as we gets the Gears treatment and half of 343 is shitcanned.

Bonnie Ross pink slip when?

Would you a Cortana?

Knowing /hg/ half you traps would rather be doing the poses she is for /hg/ anons

I would a CE or 2 Cortana. Buy I definitely wouldn't a 5.

:^)

Depends on the Cortana

God fucking damn she's ugly now

Why do any Halo Online allow russian f2p weapons in their servers? Clearly if you're nerdy enough to make a server for a russian f2p beta of Halo you should know better, no?

Because everything about dewrito is shit

The duct-taped mouth is still the worst part of the helmet for me.

I just dislike the side bits of the helmet

343i did a fine job with those cut scenes tho

I like it. It kinda reminds me of a Power Ranger helmet.

Any of you goyim see this?

h2v.online/

Been out for a couple months. Halo 2 back online without the GFWL bullshit. I guess they're even going to start fixing H2Vista to make it more like the Xbox version (fixing spawns, etc.)

I wouldn't mind doing lewd poses for a bunch of /hg/ anons

You know me so well

What is it about Halo that attracts sluts?

That's not Halo, just Veeky Forums.

Makes me want to re-install and play.
Even though I'd probably be alone.

I can't help it, I just enjoy being in my proper place.

Community seems fairly active. It's a new project so as word gets out more people should jump on, especially considering you can get everything for free and don't have to fuck around with GFWL

Check it:

halo2vista.com/forums/portal.php

Imagine, /hg/ Halo 2 nights.

Every time I get that urge to play I make an attempt only to have to deal with a 1-4GB update each time and at that point it's not worth waiting for.

I like utility weapons.

But everyone agrees that 343 is wet shit.

i got this game a year after it came out knowing it was panned just to support the franchise. does that make me a tool?

Sadly yes, user.

I love firefight, it's a fun mode and it's perfect to get warmed up to go play warzone

and get destroyed anyway

>that gigantic charging handle
holy fuck

I bought it late as well, I think it was worth it just for H2A and replaying the campaigns in 60 fps.

I had some fun in MP even if I was getting destroyed all the time.

>343, handed one of the titans of current gaming.
>Fucks it up.

It's funny that they fucked up a pillar by trying to make it look like a different pillar

Simply, Respect what is given to you.
>Respect the fact that a Universe has been set up for you, and loved by many.
>Respect the old, when creating the new.
>Respect the Fans and treat them with dignity.

343 is the child that a Grandfather gives his old watch to, and they throw it aside for a Fitbit.

More like they inherited a house and then sold it to buy an apartment in Reno

Why did you overlay lewdignite Shirabe over that

FUCK /HG/! IM GOING BACK TO /V/

;^)

/hg/ is toxic as fuck, people hate eachother and pretend to be friends, even if they arent. /v/ is a lot better t b h f a m

The toxicity can be attributed to roughly 5 people, and most of the drama happens in the discord, not here.
Many of us actually are friends here.

Imagine being Chief in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Cortana, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight armor and horrific holographic monster face. I would totally save the galaxy with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is assassinate another Unggoy in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Chief and not only stand in that chamber while Cortana flaunts her disgusting ideas in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her fat face and shimmering blue skin, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as all the other shipboard AIs tell her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CORTANA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her grotesque butterface contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been killing nothing but a healthy diet of Covenant and Insurrectionists and later alleged Prometheans for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies on Eridanus II. You've never even seen anything this fucking offensive before, and now you swear you can taste the simulated sweat that's emitting from her cheeks as she sucks them in to writhe them suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to stand there and revel in her "ascended (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard to code and debug in the previous months. And then the player reverts to a checkpoint, and you know you could kill every single Warden in this room before the auto-turrets could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Chief. You're not going to lose your chance to save the galaxy over this. Just bear it. Continue hiding your face and bear it.