/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

rape edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

RIN A SHIT!

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZcVniK4-Zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for rape

second in loving memory of rinfag. RIP in peace.

Third for already dead general

Fourth for Jesus Christ what the fuck

Did you miss when someone posted the link to that a couple threads back?

Xth for more shitty art. This time from 2005. I was 12.

No, but I didn't click the link, because I love myself.

>used name when I didn't mean to
>forgot name when I meant to use it
Life is suffering

>I love myself

Reminder that Veeky Forums is normie central and if you post here you're a normie as well

12 year old Hinata is best Hinata

Well, you're not wrong.

So how many pictures of my asshole do I have to post to prove I'm not a normie?

All of them.

Well as of right now none exist. So I guess I've already posted all 0 of them.

Normie confirmed.

How does it feel to be one of the crowd?

Pretty good now that I think about it, actually.

Being a normie is nowhere near as bad as ACTUAL retards make it out to be.

We get to still be fucking weebs online, but get to avoid the worser aspects of being fully window-licking autistic.

Does being a wageslave also count as normie?

Probably. But I'm also one, and due to BEING a wageslave, I was able to buy a new laptop for myself after two weeks of not-even-really-saving. I don't mind being a wageslaving materialistic piece of shit if it means I get nice things.

And since my boss died several weeks ago, and his brother doesn't want to run the business full time since he's retirement-age, I'm on track to become editor at the end of the year, meaning woo pay bump and woo less people to answer to

Goddamit it's cute... My inner 12-year-old is going crazy.

> tfw I'm pretty certain Hinata was like one of my first crushes

Not the worst choice if you ask me. There was something appealing about her, even if she was underwritten.

Underwritten is the best thing to be if you're a girl in Naruto.

More screentime means more chance to wreck your character, since Kishi can't write females to save his life. It's truly a sin that he can design them so well, but can't do them justice.

>sunday morning
>rain overnight managed to cool things off, at least temporarily
>birds chirping
>brand new nsunsg

feels fucking comfy man

It's good at this point. It's most dead at this time, but I think that's because most shitposters are either asleep or at work.

It is very nice at this time. Even better because it's night for me, so I just unwind, play vidya and keep half an eye on this.

Was a reason ever canonically given for Kakashi wearing the mask, or is it just his design?

Again, you are not wrong.
Also, the more I look at this the more it reminds me of Sealab 2021, and I have mixed feelings about it.

So is Kaguya's teleportation tilt even worth using? I think it would be better if the other person couldn't see where you would be teleporting to.

>13 years ago
>watch Naruto for the first time
>hated Hinata
>thought she was weak and needy
>actually preferred pinkshit
>fastwordward to now
>binge watch/read everything i missed since then

I can't believe how shit my taste was back then. At least highschool me was able to identify Saske as a stupid shitty edgelord at the time

You'd have to be blind, deaf and retarded to not be able to pick Sasuke as an edgy shitlord.

> haha alright tell me about yourselves
> I don't have likes or dislikes
> hopes and dreams are just words
> I have determination to kill someone
> look at me everyone I'm so dark and soulful, to want to kill someone at age 12

Never really liked Sakura. She just was there but had nothing noteworthy to add. No skills, no interesting gimmick, nothing. She honestly could not exist in part 1, and nothing in narrative whould have changed.
Also I never understood the appeal of Sasuke as a character. He was just... bland. Shino and Kiba had less screentime and still managed to be more interesting than him (conceptwise at least).

>that kid that wore a ninja headband to school

> Sasuke was never matched up against Shino because without horrific plot armour, he'd lose
It's great.

I wonder if any of the bile that people write online about the series ever reaches Kishi, and if he ever considers any of it, or just puts his fingers in his ears and goes 'la la la my series is perfect Uchiha are the strongest in the Leaf la la la'

Opposite for me
I don't dislike Hinata at all, but I'm way past the point of looking for any more

I also hate the Jesus duo
This series needed more stupid sexy Kakashi

Also, as much as I like Naruto as a character, I really think he should have lost to Kiba during their match. The fart was not funny. I hate that Naruto was written as the "Idiot Hero". I can dig that he is unpredictable, or (let's say) street smart, but it could be shown in much more constructive way than what we had.

What?
The bugs drain him, until CS mark activates, and then it's GG for Shino. That's only in part one though.

Part 2 Sauce pares him at any point in time.

Once you factor in Kishi plot armor all it means is that Shino lost in a genjutsu and was never in a position to fight at all.

Ditto, hey. To me it was pretty much the first (or near-first) of a long line of asspulls that resulted in Kishimoto getting too carried away with the strength of the opponent and having an 'Oh shit, hang out, how will the protagonist actually win?' moment.

>Nardo
>street smart
Pick one
He is consistently shown to be next level dumb in everything until he became buddha

> CS activates
> the bugs are now hyped up on Natural Energy-imbued chakra
This is not a winning scenario for Sasuke. Especially since that he'd be in immense pain when the Seal activates because he'd be critically low on chakra due to bugs.

Bugs turn to stone
They don't have the CS to filter it like Sauce or training to manually filter it like Nardo.

Granted.

Although the alternative is the bugs simply drain his normal chakra until he either drops unconscious or draws on the Cursed Seal, which - since there no normal chakra to swap with - just causes immense pain to the point where Shino could safely fight defensively until Sasuke just drops.

Even in the battle at the Valley of the End when he goes Level 2 he wasn't drained of chakra, and so was able to sustain L2 without crazy pain.

>Went to clock out after wageslaving was done
>Swipe my badge
>"Happy Birthday"
>I hadn't received any message or mail about it at all and had forgotten
>Only the machine knew

Sheeeeeeeeiiit

Happy birthday, user.

If I had a picture of Naruto being told it was his birthday on my phone, I'd post it. But I don't.

The entire time I was working I kept remembering Pain tripping and calling introducing himself as god.
So I probably had a stupid grin on my face all night.

With the way it was presented in the series I agree. However, I blame it on the author and editors who took the "Idiot Hero" aspect of the character up to eleven. He was smart, the first battle with Zabuza showed that he could come up with the plan on the fly. Or the scene where he came back to save Inari and his Mother because he saw a boar cut with the sword, and realized that something must be going on. Book smart he was not, but his instincts were top notch, but were criminally underused in favor of "naruto does something random lol, and gets hit by sakura, ha 10/10 comedy" .

I always wondered how Naruto could communicate to Sasuke the plan of 'Alright, so I'm gonna charge Zabuza with Shadow Clones, but we'll get knocked back, so I'll transform myself into a Demon Wind Shuriken. I'll have one of my Clones throw myself to you, at which point you'll spin around and draw a second one, obscuring me. You'll then throw the REAL shuriken, followed by me in the blind spot of the first. Zabuza will likely grab the first one and jump over the second, allowing me to attack him from behind, forcing him to free Kakashi!' without a single word.

Some will say "Asspull". Some might say "Power of Friendship" (although I will be damned if Sasuke and Naruto were really friends. No indication of that whatsoever if you ask me). There might be voices mumbling something about homolust or somesuch. All we know, is that we will never know for sure.

It's almost certainly 'asspull'. In the FIRST FUCKING ARC Kishimoto couldn't think of a coherent way to get his two main characters to work together apart from a convoluted plan they couldn't have POSSIBLY worked out together without talking.

That's what I said. For the whole manga run I could not get why we are forced to believe those too are best buddies. Every single character, that is not Sasuke (or Sakura to some extent), is a better friend to Naruto. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. It's not that I hate the SS duo, not really, but for them to make believeable team and friends with Nardo they should have been written differently

They didn't have to even be written differently, just have more canon missions of them working together and - for lack of a better term - bonding. Like when Sasuke helped Naruto stagger home from the tree-climbing exercise, and they stumbled in at like fucking midnight, Naruto's arm draped over Sasuke's shoulder, both exhausted as fuck, but both grinning because they both mastered the training together.

I actually like to think Sasuke mastered it first and still hung around to help Naruto, but let's face it, that probably wouldn't have happened because Kishimoto has trouble writing real friendships when it comes to his MCs

So I guess it comes full circle to the point - Kishi had some good ideas, but because he could not write them properly, or because some higher ups wanted him to take a different route, we ended up with a lot of asspulls and not believeable friendships. And than they wrote theselves into the corner with stupid powerlevels. Goddammit Japan!

That's pretty much the long and short of it, yeah. Imagine Kishimoto's art with a writer that actually knew what they were doing.

Well, imagine Kishimoto's art before Shounen Jump started rushing him, anyway.

This is from 2014-2015 tho.

Design and "what's under that mask" joke.
Kinda like Edd from Ed, Edd & Eddy

Actually I did not have a problem with artstyle shift. It still was great, with some weaker spots here and there, but nothing that would hurt the eyes.

I like the fanfic theory of the Hyuuga having latent skill in perception and reading body language - even without the Byakugan active - and so Kakashi, being paranoid - started wearing it so that no Hyuuga could tell what he was thinking from subtle visual cues.

I mostly meant at the end of the war arc, where the detail dropped RIGHT off because SJ wanted Naruto done and dusted by chapter 700.

>dat pic
sauce?

h-happy birthday user

He appears to be surprisingly well informed of Naruto's perception, and is actually aware of Naruto's popularity abroad.

>Kishimoto wanted to raise Sakura's popularity and decided that the primary barrier to this was that she needed to be drawn more beautifully

Although the conclusions Kishimoto comes to are truly misdirected. Kishimoto is sort of like that.

I think Kishi simply lacks any real understanding of humanity.
If whatever conspiracy theorists learned of his existence, he'd rapidly become Exhibit A in their evidence of weird reptilians living among us.

> I wanted to write Sakura more 'realistically'
> the girl who is abused by the guy she wants
> is nearly murdered by him twice
> is tricked into THINKING her murdered her SO HARD she passes out
> leaves her as a single mother for over a decade, without so much as checking it
Kishimoto...cannot have met many women.

Also
> partway through the story
> so at least 250+ chapters in
> still not sure of the direction of the series
> considers swapping the entire lead female MC
Whoo boy

______Yes____

Aiight, I'm out /nsunsg/. Seeya in six hours or so.

Cya mate, take care

Thos eyes

Meh, I have seen worse than that

Himawari to the rescue!

>page 10

>No post in more than 1 hour
>2 posts on the same subject in less than 20 seconds

deadgen

The same subject being the aversion of the whimpering death of the general due to nothing to discuss is hardly surprising.

I like yellow rasengan. Fuck SP, desu

ramadan soon
what are you planning to do /nsunsg/?

>Tripfag
No fuck off, this general is dead enough it doesn't need to turn into /ksg/

forgot to turn it off lel

I'm gonna filter you just to make sure, you should still kill yourself though.

I'd like to see more naruto characters drawn in either hanna-barbera or venture bros style

Draw pictures of Muhammad fucking pigs, eat bacon during the daytime and burn several copies of the Qur- [THIS POST HAS BEEN TERMINATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION'S DECREES AGAINST HATE SPEECH]

Hey I like the turkroach user. He's been here for a long time and recommended I read a bride's story. Good Manga, btw turkanon

I don't care what you like, tripfags and namefags are cancerous and so are you.

>implying i care
i post here mostly here without a trip so you gonna see my posts either way
Thanks
Read Shoukoku no Altair if you are into fantasy historical stuff

>You're gonna see my posts
You're gonna see me in a minute and then no one will ever see any of your posts again.

sasuke pls

youtube.com/watch?v=YZcVniK4-Zk

>Sasuke
Sasuke couldn't even lift a finger to me, you will die just like him.

We're gonna build a wall to keep the spics out then we're gonna fuckin gas ya

uhh

Nth for I want to addict the neps to anal!

I wanna gas izami or whatever her name is

>unlimited rebar summoning

why is this such a common jutsu for edgelords?

>rinnegan gives you fucking mega man cannon powers.
who thought this was a good idea ?