Americans exterminated this

>Americans exterminated this

Not completely!

Every generation gets more and more mixed. It's hard to find 100% American Indian people anymore and it's getting harder and harder for them to find partners that aren't mixed at all to make babies with. Sadly the genetic bottleneck caused by their obliteration is probaby not something they can recover from.

A lot of Native American characters in movies are played by Japs :[

>tfw no D&D free Native American bf

>It's hard to find 100% American Indian people anymore

I think it's probably impossible. 500 years is a huge amount of time for genes to disperse. I wouldn't be surprised at all if every single one has some European ancestry.

or... you know... black :x

She was mixed m8. Full native women, like any indigenous race, looks disgusting.

kek sure cuckboy

>using 'indigenous' as a synonym for non-white

retard

Forget the waifu memes. The fact that almost nothing survives of Mississippian culture is the real tragedy.

Can you really blame him? "Native" and "Aboriginal" are used exclusively to refer to the pre-European inhabitants of the New World and Oceania, and the pre-Han headhunter tribes of Taiwan.

You're saying he's retarded for using "indigenous" to describe the Injuns, but would call him a racist if he referred to her by any word but "indigenous" or some other synonym.

any long-isolated gene pool develops it's own weird relentless ugliness. genetic diversity is where it's at.

We have enoughost Latinas for that.. no worries.

>but would call him a racist if he referred to her by any word but "indigenous" or some other synonym.

No I call them 'Indians' and 'Native Americans' and 'Amerindians' interchangably.

processed high sugar foods develop ugliness

being a bunch of guzzoline huffing retards develops ugliness desu

Their hardly exterminated. In Canada you cannot get away from them.

There are also tons of full blooded ones still around, and yes, they are mostly hideous

>Spanish half niggers think they are that

Doesn't seem to have that harsh of an effect on the Europeans that manage to not get fat.

>euros
>eating HFCS engorged foodstuffs
you're thinking of americans

>exterminated

200 years of fighting in dozens of wars on both sides and being evicted from your land multiple times an extermination does not make.

I do mean Americans (of European descent), but this is a Native American thread and I wanted to avoid confusion

Native american

Hispanic

>mixed race men look like raging homomsexuals
Sounds about right

I'd exterminate that, if you know what I mean.

What's wrong with being a homo?

This. She's obviously mixed with a european. Most native women looked like Pretty Nose

t. a 1/128th native american and proud

A wild Avery Brundage appears!

What does sports have to do with anything

Avery Brundage fought against the Olympic boycott when it was to take place in Nazi Germany. Later he was called an anti-Semite and a racist for other shady practices

Delete this

Seemed like a pretty cool guy from skimming his wikipedia

Go to the legacy section.

Also: REEEEEE WIKIPEDIA AS A SOURCE and what not

All I'm seeing in the legacy section is that people hated him for being autistic and tonedeaf, just because he wanted the Olympics to happen no matter what, and something something rhodesia.
Not much about native indians desu
>wikipedia isn't a valid source
please, its pretty much okay to use it in Veeky Forums discussion.

They were savages who cut tendons, gouge eyes, and further mutilated the bodies of their dead enemies after battles because they wanted to make their afterlife as unpleasant as pausible. They could have civilized, the chance was given several times but they resisted the manual civilizing of the new world and paid their price. If they had not resisted they would have integrated and we might all look more mixed today, maybe at least coexist with them. To bad their savage nature wouldn't allow that.

Or maybe they were actually far more advanced than we give them credit for and chose not to partake in the savage practice (in fact far more savage than any of the practices you listed) of cultural appropriation.

1. Not all tribes acted the same
2. The were tribes that tried to coexist with the Americans, but the fed kept on trying to fuck them over, hard

natives, please stop wearing jeans and t-shirts, then i'll think about not wearing feathers on my head

that's not the same thing and if you can't think through the reasons why you're daft

alright, I'm daft

why not

They didn't even have the wheel invented yet. They were cave men only they had teepees.
Might have been taken more seriously if they had invented the wheel.

Looks 100% white to me. I'm starting to suspect a lot of the "native Americans" are downright cosplayers who think being 1/192 Indian makes you a native.

Picrelated is what a pureblood native woman looks like.

I honestly don't think anyone on Veeky Forums genuinely believes in this "cultural appropriation" nonsense meme so I'm going to assume for your own sake that you're just baiting.

Veeky Forums discovers aging: the post.

She's 40 year old in that picture.

Didn't know aging could turn people racially Mongoloid, huh.

Nah man she's mom age, most looked like
No one looked like OPS pic though

>nah man

What are you being "nah" about?

ur not going to try an take my stick r u?

Forcing people to come be a part of your society is completely different from people choosing to wear clothes associated with one. Also the government forcefully claiming control of the land you live on is not "cultural integration", it's just the government fucking people over like they do to everyone today.

and what do land claims have to do with ""cultural appropriation"" retardation?

>mfw libcucks have gone from "there is no race, everyone is the same" rhetoric to "you can't wear a stupid garb of a different ethnic group"

Regardless of whether this particular guy ITT is a troll, there are genuinely people out there who believe this shit.

Did King Phillip of Macedon appropriate Greek culture?

I didn't know you could get a full genetic analysis from one black and white image, you must be Sherlock Holmes or something.

Genuine fucking newspapers print this garbage.
Here in canada, one of our national newspapers had a print piece about how white people wearing kimono's was "approprating japanese culture", despite the japanese themselves welcoming people wearing them.
Its unbelievable.

I meant to say appropriation, and my point was that it wasn't just cultural appropriation, they outright robbed them.

Well of course I'd agreee with you there, although there's been some progress in Canada towards reversing that. What I won't agree with is how people wearing an article of clothing or dancing to a song from your culture could be seen as harmful in anyway.

Actually never mind I fucked up, I didn't realize what the fuck they were talking about, I was confused from it going from "they're savages" to "cultural appropriation", I honestly don't understand why the conversation went in that direction.

Yeah, honestly I'd say it's not much different than something like "ye olde pub", although "ye" is wrong and whatnot. I wasn't sure where the whole cultural appropriation thing came from.

Glasses - invented in Italy
Tie - invented in Croatia
Suit - invented in England
Pants - invented by Scythians

Natives, stop appropriating European culture please.

>suit- invented by a gay
FTFY
Stop appropriating LGBQ culture

>LGBQ

hmmm.. delicious.

Go out sometime. Some people age faster than others, today we have access to wide range of cosmetics, make-up and most importantly - free time that could be used for exercises and the like - that allow us to slow aging down but many 40 y o women already look worse than her(because fat and didn't care about themselves) or will look worse than her in few years(because decades of fucking up their skin with make-up and excessive sunbathing).

My new least favorite race

>omg these guys are so gay!!
>looks in mirror and cries

I was hinting at her clear non-European race rather than her age or ugliness. Here's a fat middle aged ugly white woman, still looks nothing alike.

Here's a pureblood native American.

Delete

As a Canadian First Nations aboriginal, I was gonna join this thread but \holy shit\ I'd just get trodden over Veeky Forums please stop becoming pol

That looks like what happens when you decrease the height of an image but not the width so you can fit text under.

You were comparing a young women to an old one, I provided a picture of a young one

Just a bit of banter mi amigo.

>\holy shit\
What did he mean by this

>Canadians
This thread is about native AMERICANS

Well, are you full blooded? Are you ugly?

Really this was the only way this thread was going to go. She was mixed and implied his head off, he blamed America. How else could this have gone

Why did Native Americans have such fucking amasing cheekbones
Is it like northern Europeans and jawlines?
What caused this?

Evolution doesn't have foresight.

>claiming the land
They shouldve invented laws then
S H I N Y B E A D S

don't forget to spend a months salary on a wedding ring

>selling huge swathes of land to foreigners for shiny marbles
>buying something culturally significant for the love of your life without jeopardising your country and people
Wew

>understanding that trade for land use was a permanent thing rather than temporary.

not making the conditions of the trade clear, sure hope you don't do this.

Plenty of Native tribes knew what land ownership was. Not every tribe was the same y'know.

why tho, why not breed with them an absorb some of their superior genetics

yea I do know that, but it wasn't land ownership defined in the same way as Europeans did, obviously it can't be changed now, but it was a complete culture clash.

>superior genetics

Their entire population is a genetic bottleneck.

All natives in both north and south america are descended from about 70 people.

Some Creoles were absolutely gorgeous though.

Them cheekbones
>tfw no purebred creole gf thanks imperialism

you just know

The book 1491 hinted at another colonization in South America. And I found a study saying similar things.

It were either Aboriginals or Polynesians that colonized South America.

1491 talked about people who looked different but the Brazilians I think exterminated them all.

>why not breed with them
We did.

But yea, this is what made Amerindians so vulnerable to disease.

>It's hard to find 100% American Indian people anymore
bullshit

you've never been to north dakota or new mexco

>easy!
>you just have to go to North Dakota or New Mexico
>easy

>Natives cannot be cute! REEE

is that a native or a 1/16th "native"