mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

Previous

So the link to the lost tapes doesn't require a decryption key now if anyone is interested.

Any one else pissed that quiet isn't that realistical?

I'm pissed this thread is as dead as the franchise.

Yes

Still more people here then in Mgo

What is unrealistical about her ? Apart from the parasites and her inconsistent strenght and her incoherent personality and her clothes.

>tfw i didnt finish the new metal gear because it was too good and i didn't want to be sad.
Fuck off.

I'd rather Stefanie general than autistic Quiet and Venom headcanon general we've been getting for like a month

Th op image is literally Quiet and Venom having a romantic date on a hill.

I forgot about this.
Thanks for reminding me.

What had been talked about is NOT headcanon, she kills herself because Venom abandons her you dimwit.

>there never was any ruse

She climbed the rock face and stood at the top. There, she could see the earth stretching all the way to the horizon. Aah, is this really how big the world is? The sky is so blue it makes me dizzy, and so very high. Its deep blue hue and height tell me of its connection into outer space. Is there truly no place where I belong, not even in this vast world?
'I'll take you there.' Where could it be, Boss? Can I see it from here?
The heat in Quiet's chest grew too much to bear, and she fell to her knees. Her tears ran down her cheeks and to her neck before dripping to her chest. It was time to close her mouth.
"I am Quiet. I am... the absence of words"
Placing her hand to her chest, she apologized to the newly-born children within. Sorry, but I can't let you out of here. You will disappear with me.
Quiet doused herself with the gas tank, and ignited it with Big Boss's lighter.

Everyone agrees that Quiet deserved to be shot in the back by Venom rather than by shitty foxdie(heartbreak) death.
Or did she get what she deserved?

Nobody cared about Quiet and everybody agrees a bullet should have been put in her brain sooner. Getting her to fall in love and then abandon her is also a masterful way to where her heart is broken and she probably kills herself or the DD soldiers killed her.

Me

It's coming, man.

This MGS3 Pachinko, MGS3 time-frame totally relates to Skull Face, it's going to be a flash-back.

It's not ever until somebody says 'it's not over yet!'.

wow, so progressive america

user no

its over

there will never be a chapter 3, there will never be a "real" MGSV

I would but those are honestly pretty ugly sandals.

I hope someone gets rid of the nukes so we can move the fuck on already.

This.
I hope they make a pachinko on motherbase that use mbcoins.
That'd be nice.

SUNLIGHT

DARKNESS

But seriously, what was this guy's fucking problem?

He had a bad childhood.

What was the bad part, the being born in a small village or the foreign soldiers?

The part that made him look like a blue waffle.

This is the damn picture I was looking for, 'zombie Quiet' i brought it up awhile ago.

*kisses*

What do you plan to do with it?

Nobody missed Quiet and her wanting to bang Venom. Everybody was glad to have her go the way she did.

Why? I just wanted to get a look at it once more, I was looking through the archives to no avail.

Everybody missed Quiet and her wanting to cuddle Venom. Everybody was heartbroken to have her go the way she did.

Post rare Quiets.

spooky

Only Quiet was heartbroken to be left the way she was

Quiet was an embarrassment to Venom and Ocelot wiped his mind clean of her when he got back to MB after abandoning her.

Venom was going to stab Quiet at the end of 45 behind the rock, after the soldier walked away, but before the snake bit him, or maybe he was waiting for the other snake to come because he knew there was more than one snake where snakes sleep.

Exactly what I said. Everybody missed her including Kaz.

How to lower enemy preparedness?

and like the snake that Venom is, when he woke up, he decided play dead by not doing anything so he could have her speak and leave.

Nobody missed her, nobody cared what her feelings or final thoughts were

If you're gonna reply to me to contradict what I say, at least provide evidence to support your claim.

It just seems like an odd thing to have searched months for.

Read the guide:
She died alone in the desert.

I recently remembered, first time I saw it was probably november. Haven't seen it since. Til now

And it tore Venom up inside.

Can we post rare Joosts instead?

Go ahead

By making him happy. He got his revenge.

After how happy she made him, it tore him upside to leave her.

Venom made Quiet happy, that's for sure,
after he abandoned her she still loves him,
Venom didn't give a shit though, nobody cared about her.
She died alone, either by suicide or through parasites, maybe was taken slave by another soviet unit and used til she was nothing,
we won't know because Venom didn't care about Quiet.

Really do think the midge ure cover is superior to the bowie original tbqhwy pham.

>You gonna extract HIM?

FUCK YOU KAZ

Quiet was never a diamond dog so she didn't belong anyways.
Sniper Wolf is though, that's why she has a the patch, no diamond though which sucks.

>parasites
I agree with everything else you said, Venom loving Quiet, not being able to live without her, etc. etc.
How her activated parasites would effect her has been puzzling me. She couldn't be zombified because her lungs were fucked. So, they can't be transmissible via birds.
Code Talker only says they replaced her digestive organs. So I don't know if that means that they damaged, not there, there but not functioning, or if parasites can even eat away at them like they do with lungs.

It really bothers me that you can't turn voices off. It was the first thing I looked for in the options.

okay

"I'm looking forward to meeting to new recruits boss"
"if you kill a child the mission is over"
"he's coming to"
"snake! SNAKE!"

NICE SANDALS

Funny how nobody cares about Quiet.

Do FOB infiltration get more fun the higher level you go? Do you guys steal shit or just make your way to the center?

D-Dogs forced Quiet out into afghanistan under Venoms orders so it would break her heart, but she still loves him, so she didn't speak and tried to get herself killed but got captured instead. And yet still didn't speak for who knows how long they kept her prisoner, day in, day out. Until he came to finish the job and kill her.

Punished "Venom" Snake (and by extension Big Boss "The Man Who Sold the World"), Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot, Skull Face, Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller, Old Diné "Code Talker", Flaming Buffalo, D-Dog "DD", Dr. "Huey" Emmerich, myself and many others care about her.

Nobody
Cares
About
Quiet

The torture scene proves it.

Abandoning her proves it
Her theme implies it as well.

The torture scene and her leaving Snake heartbroken proved that everybody cared about her.

Quiet got what she deserved anyways.
Whatever horrible affliction, pain, sorrow that she suffered after Venom abandoned her, she died knowing nobody cares.

>flowers of a brighter past
>They bloom so free beneath the sun

YOU JUST KNOW ;_; all 3 holes
you can even hear the slight cry in her voice. ;_;

Punished "Venom" Snake aka Ahab, John Jack "Naked Snake" Ishmael Doe "Big Boss", Adamska "Revolver 'Shalashaska' Ocelot", Skull Face, Pequod, Hell Master McDonell Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller, Old Diné "Code Talker", Flaming Buffalo, Creeping Buzzard, D-Dog "DD", Dr. "Huey" Emmerich, Dr. "Para-Medic" Clark, Alexandra Pikrammenos, R.N., Metal Gear Sahelanthropus, A 78, E 28, B 49, The Sorrow, Old "Devil" Boy, Johnny "Johnny" Johnny, Sniper Wolf, Frank "Gray Fox" Jaeger, Colonel Roy Campbell, David "Solid Snake", Eli "Liquid Snake" -A Youth who Curses his Fate-, myself and coutless others all cared about the female XOF Assassin/Vanguard Sharpshooter known as Sniper "Quiet.

That picture is cute.

Bump.

They get worse since defenders can choose mine and camera placement.

Nobody cared about Quiet

(You) do.

Nobody
Cared
About
Quiet

As
Much
As
Venom
Did

Why is the blood spatter stuff so low res?

Live if you ever have blood on your face during a cutscene you can see it's just small square textures reapplied over and over.

It looks really bad.

Nobody cared at all what happened to Quiet. Not a single character. Npt a single character had personal love for Quiet.

Venom, Code Talker and maybe Ocelot to an extent, cared about her. I don't know why you're still trying to bait us with that meme.

*Not a single character cared/cares

Code Talker cared about her the most.
That's because she was a special creation in his eyes only but made by someone else, nobody else cared in any way.

I don't know why they even bothered with it. It triggers me to no end and I'd always switch back and forth on camos or call in rain just to get it off as soon as possible.

Venom cared about her the most.

By that logic, Skull Face cared about her. Code Talker regret creating the parasites and wanted to help anyone afflicted with them.

After Ocelot left the room after Quiets torture, Venom stood next to Kaz as if to tell Quiet, "I'm Kazs man, bitch."
And when she wouldn't go, Venom had her planned kidnapped by either Kaz or Ocelot and had her handed to the soviets, he went to kill her, Ocelot/Kaz planted the snakes
Kaz/Ocelot called in the sandstorm and the big ass army after the tank battle, Snake knew that guy would come to that rock as planned, and the snakes were out there by the rock (he clearly saw that one snake) either to shoot Quiet in Venoms arms or shoot the snake.
etc.
Venom woke up to Quiet over him not speaking or moving so she could speak and then abandon her.

Nobody cared at all since they all dump her in afghanistan because she is nothing to them.

>implying Kaz or Venom like men
Venom liked women, and he liked Quiet. Venom was a merciful person who grew attached to Quiet (if you chose not to shoot her).

Ocelot brainwashed Venom to forget Quiet ever existed so that he would never return to afghanistan .

That's plausible.

No, Quiet was the only attached one, which is why she stays on the helicopter because Quiet thought Snake thought it was love at first sight, but it is Ocelot that saves her.

Quiet and Venom are nothing alike.

Not plausible, true.
Quiet was still alive and curable but Venom wanted to make sure she would suffer before she died.

>implying Venom liked Kaz
Sure, he felt bad for him at first. But like anyone with a brain, he quickly got annoyed with his "I got le phantom pain" shit and took every opportunity make him feel like an idiot. Extracting Quiet, bringing kids to mother base, not shooting Skull Face when he was down, let Huey free, etc.

Venom has the most love for Kaz but we just don't see how he shows it because they head inside to celebrate capturing Sally, and after getting rid of Quiet, Venom and Kaz probably get dirtier.