Have $10,000 dollers

>Have $10,000 dollers
>$6,298 in credit card debt

how much of the $10,00 should I use on credit card debt and how should invest?

thnx

All of it. Unless you think your investments will grant you more than 19.99% ROI, in this case, none of it, except minimum payment of course.

Pay debnts

Why even have a credit card just use debit if you are a MORON

all of it

also why are you using credit cards? the only thing they are to be used for is to build a credit score

If you have the cash to spare, all of it. Knocking out the interest alone will save you money in the long run - and starting with 4K to invest with is a decent amount of capital, too

All of it.

And if you didn't know that right away, then you'll fall for the dumbest investment suggestion given to you in this thread and disregard any good ones.

none of it and buy bitcoin m8

20% roi is insane. I would be able to live like a king forever off just interests with that.

to buy things I need

use cash you dip, or debit

the interest alone

but I dont always have cash

wat is debit?

Debit is a card that ties directly to a checking account. When you put your $20 purchase on a debit card, it comes right out of your checking account at the bank. This is different than a credit card, where your $20 purchase goes to the credit card company, who then asks for repayment at the end of your billing cycle and charges interest on the amount if you decide not to. You need money in your account for your debit card to work, but other than that it's a complete replacement for carrying cash.

All of it

Either right now, or apply for a card with a 0% APR balance transfer promo, and pay it off before the promo ends.

I suggest you just pay the entire balance right now, since you have the cash.

hmmmm

why didnt I know about thus

Because you're a fucking underage retard

>I have high interest debt
>and money to pay it off with
>What do I do?
What the fuck do you think? You don't have $10k by the way, you have $3702 (decreasing).

Always pay your debts first. Don't even get into it unless it's for a house or business. Don't buy your fucking car on debt, and for god's sake don't use credit cards to actually get you into debt.

wew

I think he's american. They typically use credit cards with reckless abandon. It's so that when they buy lots of milkshakes, Big Macs and lard, they don't have to face each individual bill as it comes in but rather gets one big big blurb at the end of the month. Much more convenient than having 23 receipts from each of those fast-food joints. They have quite a lot of them, you know.

Pay off the debt dammit

Invest when you have more space in your economy

Are people really this retarded? This has to be a troll right?

BAITTT!!!

pay it all off, as soon as you can. I've been trying to work down a couple thousand in credit card debt for ages. trust, user.

invest in some glasses so you can read how stupid you sound

buy a used car for 16,000 dollars.

This is a simple mathematical question. How much is the interest of your credit card? Let's say it's 25 %. Will you be able to invest and make at least 25 %?

If the answer is no, which is is, then you should pay off your credit card.

Too much hurr, not enough durrr

what's the worse thing that could happen if you dont pay it?

not good at math