PlayStation 4 General #330.5 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Flat vs. fat Edition.

========================================

>XSEED Games to publish Shantae: Half-Genie Hero, Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity, and Exile’s End
gematsu.com/2016/06/xseed-games-publish-shantae-half-genie-hero-touhou-scarlet-curiosity-exiles-end

>The King of Fighters XIV ‘Art of Fighting Team’ gameplay trailer
gematsu.com/2016/06/king-fighters-xiv-art-fighting-team-gameplay-trailer

>Rock of Ages II announced for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
gematsu.com/2016/06/rock-ages-ii-announced-ps4-xbox-one-pc

>Toukiden 2 details and screenshots: Raizou, Shiki, Tenko, and Marionettes, new Oni
gematsu.com/2016/06/toukiden-2-details-screenshots-raizou-shiki-tenko-marionettes-new-oni

>Fate/Extella Japanese limited editions announced
gematsu.com/2016/06/fateextella-japanese-limited-editions-announced

>Ys VIII details Cashew, boss monsters
gematsu.com/2016/06/ys-viii-details-cashew-boss-monsters

>Akiba’s Beat concept trailer
gematsu.com/2016/06/akibas-beat-concept-trailer

>Sega “looking into” Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X for Europe
gematsu.com/2016/06/sega-looking-hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-europe

>Mafia III collector’s edition detailed
gematsu.com/2016/06/mafia-iii-collectors-edition-detailed

>Final Fantasy XV Japanese community questions answered
gematsu.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-xv-main-characters-ages-revealed

>Grand Kingdom second class trailer
gematsu.com/2016/05/grand-kingdom-second-class-trailer

========================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=86014013&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch
youtube.com/watch?v=nBS5HgH5AVU
youtube.com/watch?v=nBgEr07Sq6s
youtube.com/watch?v=YO4Z833om8M
youtube.com/watch?v=1r9NDWKJi1I
youtube.com/watch?v=6_YeqYUS88c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello?

ded

>Get new plat
>Nobody gives a shit
>Just like ps4gen
>All according to keikaku

Patchi a shit desu ne

Would you buy a PS4 for these games ?

>Gravity Rush
>Odin Sphere L
>FF XV
>Witcher III
>Nier Automata

Yes. Mostly just Nier though.

Somebody please post all the leaker posts I missed them and people keep bringing them up.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gravity Rush is a personal all time favourite of mine.
Loved Odin Sphere on PS2, Leifthrasir looks amazing.
FF XV looks great.
Never played Witcher.
I fucking love Yoko Taro games, so absolutely getting Automata.

If I didn't already have a PS4, I'd be buying one for those and some others. So they're good.

If I missed out on Dragon's Crown last gen, could I just play Odin Sphere L as my token Vanillaware game?

tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=86014013&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch

I love you /ps4g/, please stop dying.

I have a theory that the only people who enjoy The Witcher 3 are people who have played 1 and/or 2. So far my only sample pool is me and two other friends.
I played the first two and enjoyed three greatly. My friends started with three and were extremely hyped for it but only made it a few hours into the game. Any other experiences?

Leaker says MS revived it in time for e3 and now this happens.

It can't be. Post these leaks.

Ekim on neogaf.

Maybe you should have asked them why they only got a few hours into the game.

>People on xbox getting messages about a scavenger hunt at e3 involving agent
Leaker was right.

What messages?

When is the next 0.99 sale

Because they didn't care about the events that were taking place. And why would they when they have no idea who these characters are or what world it's all taking place in. You get that from the first two games.

Storyfags, when will they ever learn?

So I don't understand....

With that ps4k announced, should someone that currently does not have a ps4 wait until that one comes out or would buying the current ps4 still be a good idea?

I was thinking of buying one just for one game but now I'm not sure

No, don't die!

If you don't have or plan on getting a 4k tv then it's not really worth it to wait but getting a console for 1 game is kind of dumb.

I'm going to play on my ps4 now!

Well to be fair I was planning on getting a ps4 when final fantasy xv released and to keep busy, I was planning on purchasing uncharted 4 since I've played the last three on the ps3.

Do I need a 4k tv for the ps4 neo to work?

Why did sony make purchasing a console so difficult

If Agent is an Xbox exclusive, I'll never forgive Sony.

>Do I need a 4k tv for the ps4 neo to work?

No idea but it's meant to be played on 4k tvs because nobody buys hdtvs as much and they arent too expensive anymore so they have to try to convince people to blow a bunch of money on 4k tvs

fucking addicted to uncharted 4 mp, in a month tops i will have all hero weapons/attachments unlocked

a shame no levels/shitt leaderbords/no more in detail statistics

Do any of you guys play EDF?

It's not though.
Cause its also on W10.

Wait for steam release.

They couldn't even stop Sony from taking GTAV marketing deal.

Cuck.

Some people speculate Sony traded Agent for the GTAV marketing on PS3/4.

Uncharted's title is mispelled

What are you playing?

YNA's mom.

Does anyone know if Star Ocean 5 gets any LE stuff?

>You just find out Gravity Rush Composer did Alundra and Legend of Legaia music.

Damn....

Thanks for the info

I'll figure out what I'll do soon enough then

And Gunbuster and Diebuster. Kohei Tanaka is fucking amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=nBS5HgH5AVU
youtube.com/watch?v=nBgEr07Sq6s

Gravity Rush has one of my favourite OSTs of all time, and Gun/Diebuster is up there along with it too. This guys stuff is so amazingly atmospheric.

I am so fucking god damn happy he was confirmed returning for GR2.

Killzone Shadowfall. I actually really like it as a casual shooter, mostly just because the setting of the game and the story compared to the other killzones. Or maybe I've just drank too much today already.

Yeah, I knew he did those and GGundam. Never really though about who did the music for those games till I replayed them.

youtube.com/watch?v=YO4Z833om8M

Slogging through Nights of Azure so I can say I finished it

>Japan only
>no Fiore fig

I hate LEs with figures in them. They always increase the price by a ridiculous amount and look like ass.

Thinking about getting some exclusives, what's worth it?

I already have:
>UC1-4
>J-Stars

Games I want to get:
>Project Diva X
>DJMax Respect
>JJBA: Eyes of Heaven
>EDF
>Odin Sphere
>Gravity Rush Remastered
>Godzilla (I know it's shit)
>DQ Heroes (which version is superior, PS4 or PC?)

oh, I have Bloodborne too

youtube.com/watch?v=1r9NDWKJi1I

Odin Sphere and Gravity Rush.

>Thinking about getting some exclusives
>Project Diva X
>EDF
>Odin Sphere
>Gravity Rush Remastered
>DQ Heroes

Oh user.

e-exclusive to Sony

Who is this smug bitch?

Former JAV queen Anri Okita

M$ shill LIAR like those silent hills "xbone exclusive leaks"

It is not fucking possible you idiot

Only the last theee.

Calm down bro. I'm sure Agent will be unveiled at Sony's e3 this time, 9th year's the charm.

There would have been an easy way for Sony to put a stop on all this bullshit.

If they had aggressively reduced the price down to 300 dollars and 250 dollars sooner, the PS4 sales would have raped the Xbox sales so hard that all the other publishers would hesitate to even think about not releasing games on the PS4.

Any exclusives lost is Sony's own fault for mismanagement.

Doesn't this mean it might still be exclusive? Unless It wasn't extended by Sony I mean.

EDF will likely end up on PC and DQH isn't Exclusive in any way.

Cuck.

Silent hills source was ROOSTER TEETH. The Agent rumors are the neogaf "trusted aka leaked in the past" source. Why don't you understand this?

You're expecting Xseed to not cuck the playstation games from Sony like they love to do? Really?

What did they leak in the past?

Titanfall, Deadrising 3, Scalebound, getting rid of kinect, probably more last gen.

>complains about getting cucked
>bought a non-nintendo console

Wew lad.

Nintendrones get cucked every time 3rd parties avoid the Wii U like the plague though, which is a monthly thing.

At least they don't constantly lose games like we do.

Yeah they do, each time a 3rd party avoids you like the plague, you lost a game.

The anal wrecking has just happened to Nintendo so many times, their fans have become desensitize to it.

They don't lose games when they don't get them in the first place. You need to have gotten it in order to have lost it. What exclusives they do get, they keep.

It's the same thing. But you've just cucked yourself into believing it's better to not have those games in the first place.

Real talk time: Would people here actually be upset when Agent comes out as MS exclusive? We never even knew what the game was.

>it's the same thing

Similar at the end result? Arguable. However, they are not identical from start to finish. You can't lose aomething if you never had it to begin with. You can't get cucked by chad if you never had a gf or wife in the first place.

No. Western games are shit.

And leaked your mom being a whore. Now go and masturbate to him cuck

>We never even knew what the game was.
It's always annoying when people hype up games they know nothing about.

It's like you're supposed to be hyped because they tell you to, and it's like you're supposed to be angry you didn't get the game you know nothing about, because they tell you to get angry.

Fuck off.

This analogy doesn't do you any favour.

Because the Chad fucked your girlfriend and Wife long before you ever had the chance to meet her, and you never met her because he fucked her too hard.

And also Rockstar Games are usually shit
The only game they made that wasn't pure garbage outside of gta was red dead
Max Payne 3, LA Noire etc were all shit

That analogy ia fucking retarded. You can't get cucked by chad just because he fucked some girl. If ahe isn't your gf, her getting fucked by chad and his 10 inch cock isn't you getting cucked.

You got cucked, because that girl would have become your girlfriend and wife if that Chad hadn't fucked her senseless that day.

tbH I never heard of Agent outside of ps4g in my life

>ask for info
>get info
Why are you upset?

LA Noire sucked.

I wouldn't, but I feel bad for pink anime girl poster.

yeah that's what I said dummy

Yea we did, or did you never read the game informer articles about it when it was announced?

Then you said it in a piss poor manner because that's not how it sounds when I read your post.

Can't wait to spot you fucking m$ shills when your pitty overlord shit the bed and THERE WILL NOT BE AGENT ON SHITBOX. Kill yourself now so you don't have to wait till next monday.

I could always buy an Xbox later on if I REALLY want to play the game, but the only thing that worries me is the torrent of shitposting we will endure for it.

It doesn't matter; Rockstar Games is a massive developer with a lengthy catalog of respected titles--a PlayStation exclusive from them would've been a huge deal, even if you don't like their games.

But most people today wouldn't care about the fact that Agent was supposed to be a PS3 exclusive, because it hasn't been mentioned outside of the financial calls and two ex-developer leaks. People would just have general complaints about it not being on PS4/PC (if the user saying it'll be on Windows 10 is half-right). Like Red Dead Redemption not being on PC.

Any insider news/leak in these generals getting posted lately regarding E3?

youtube.com/watch?v=6_YeqYUS88c

Well at least the game exists, right?