heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Previous thread

Daily reminder that anyone who pays a single shekel to the great Jew B(Lizzard) is a fucking race-traitor

JJ BOYS

EU > NA confirmed

warlock is stupid

DIGITAL ATHLETICS

fifth for reybae

>3-0 grand finals

>double trips OP
wew lad

Doomhammer is a blanced card rockbiter is also a balanced card

rewards were two golden cards, a pack and 285 gold if I remember correctly

the pack had 1 common and 4 rares in it one of which was also golden

lot's of dust from this one

doomhammer is the most egregious non-nerf in hearthstone history

16 damage for 5 (five) mana

>Can be taunted
>Can be oozed
>No one is complaining about double fireball or LeeBoy + POx2 + Faceless

I agree with you.

just play a taunt :^)

It also lets you distribute the damage in two portions. Worse in some situations, amazing in some.

Man, why did Amnesiac lose so easily?

Am I wrong or did he change decks for the finals? I seemed to remember he used Tempo Warrior? Or I could be wrong.

Anyway that was so retarded, feel salty right now as a NA guy.

>Putting your hopes on a guy barely 16 years old

7 mana and you use your face and you the weapon can be destroyed

Great, aggro shitters ruin another professional tournament with noskill topdecks *cringes internally*

>you use your face
it doesnt matter if you only go face though SMOrc

Playing all day still stuck at rank 15. Zoo confirmed for shit deck. Meta shifted.

>7 mana
overload is not the same as mana
I can play the doomhammer on 5 mana on turn 5 (or 4), the fact that the next turn has less mana has nothing to do with the fact that it costed 5 mana to equip the doomhammer. 16 damage will already be done for 5 mana, you are not "spending" extra mana because you may not have been able to use that mana anyways. Imagine for a moment it actually costed 7 mana to equip it how much radically worse the card would be become.

That's why overload cards are powerful and as a result shaman is powerful because it allows you to cheat mana. Overload isn't extra mana tacked on like you feel like it is. It's functionally spending mana from another turn now, and it may not be mana you intended to use then.

Why does shaman have such powerful starts? They spend mana from future turns to play extremely powerful cards now.

>>No one is complaining about double fireball or LeeBoy + POx2 + Faceless
People complain about Leeroy and PO in zoo. Fireball is used in tier 3 decks.

>Why does shaman have such powerful starts? They spend mana from future turns to play extremely powerful cards now.
This used to be shit, until Trogg, more burn (so that Doomhammer became more dangerous since you're already burning the opponent with other cards at the same time) and now a 4 mana 7/7. Remove these 3 cards and overload is shit again.

1st for Pure Skill

>assassin blade is 12 damage for 5 mana without overload
???

Can you post deck?
I might go and do some heroics after I finish this unsuccessful arena run.

I am frustrated by Shaman nowadays because of Hex. I loved Shaman, I did, but then all this aggro stuff came out and it became a nightmare. Hex'ing away a big taunt to hit face for 14 is really frustrating.

>Why does shaman have such powerful starts?
Blizzard gave Shaman great cards 3 sets in a row. Only Naxx didn't have a good Shaman class card.

Nigga got outplayed.

flawless logic, by your logic it's 5 mana do 4 damage but it's not, is it?

it's not 5 mana, it's 7 mana that you don't pay immediatly as is the value of the weapon, you don't get it back immediatly

>want to play c'thun priest
>need to drop 300 dust for 3 rares (doomcaller and 2 darkmenders)
>at 1600 dust, so I could craft Ragnaros instaewd

what do I do /hsg/

Craft Ragnaros instead of a shitty C'thun deck.
Personally, I'd rather play Wild than play C'thun.

>Finally get some time to play
>Test a janky dragon nzoth warrior without BrM cards
>Encounter tryhard netdeck pirate/patron/tempo whatever Warriors
>Golden portraits with Legend or two year old card backs spamming emotes as they crush me
>At Rank 19

For what purpose. I tried taking my decks to Casual and it's even worse there. Very few noobs. Feels like people are just bulldozing with nearly perfect decks

I usually play customs with my friends and do constructed casually, settling around rank 14 or 13. I don't remember the low ranks being this ridiculous before though...what gives?

Just play around it ;^)

>it's 7 mana that you don't pay immediatly
Overload isn't the same as mana. Unfortunately devs don't care about that.

you dont understand is point. At 7 mana it would be played later in the game, which means less impact. Its 5 mana with minor setback on the next turn, IF there is a next turn.

Now you know what I felt when MC came out

There are no decks that I hate more right now than those stupid fucking Yogg-Saron Mages. You know the ones, the niggers who stack 2x Cabalist's Tome, 2x Conjurer etc. and just create a shitload of spells for the entire game.

There is no counter play from your end; it's just kill them before RNG grants them enough dice rolls to kill you with spells and other bullshit they or you have no control over. Then, if you manage to make it through the endless stream of bullshit being fired at you and your minions, you have to roll the dice AGAIN and hope that Yogg doesn't completely reset the game state and cost you the win.

I think if there's one deck in the game that's so perfectly captures the spirit of Reddit and le ebin silly stories aspect of Hearthstone it's fucking Yogg Mage and the niggers who play it.

Kill you'reselves soon.

>pic related, typical Yogg Mage player

Does dragon priest need double entomb? Too clunky/not proactive?

2 Death, 1 Entomb

you only need one really, for c'thun

Does Servant of Yogg's spell cast count towards the Yogg counter?

I fucking hate priestfags with a passion, what type of deck will fuck them up the most?

Of course you need to steal back your threats from regular priest

No, because it's battlecry not a spell. It doesn't trigger spell synergy.

I know what deck I'm working towards now.

Last time I checked you couldn't spend 1 more mana (Rockbiter) to do 10 face damage in one turn or 2 extra mana to pull 20 over 2 turns by turns 6 and 7.

At best you assblade into Deadly Poison for 7 per turn and can't hide behind a wall of 0 mana taunts and 4 mana 7/7s while bashing face.

The problem is that Shaman already has an insane toolset for hyper-aggressive play. Dr. 4 plus free 5/5 taunts plus insane removal/stabilization in ED with Hallazeal on top of the Doomhammer is definitely a tad overwhelming

Citing a slow, mediocre Rogue weapon to justify Shaman being too potent is absolutely retarded.

>servant doesn't support his own master
Fucking selfish cunt.

You summon the card on turn 5 without any mana increasing cards used. Therefore it's a 5 mana card.
The 2 "extra" mana are locked away next turn. But that's next turn, not this turn. While you could argue that the total cost is 7 mana, it wouldn't make your case. It's a 5 mana card for 16 damage over the course of 4 turns minimum. The initial cost you pay is too low for what it gives you. The interest you pay later is insignificant for the boost you get that turn. That's why Shaman is so powerful. You get a turn X card X-2 turns earlier. A 6 mana 7-7 isn't some huge thing. Sure, bigger than the average 7 mana minion by 1 stat, but that's it.
However on turn 4 that thing is a beast.

Also you can't look at overload as a price to pay when there are several cards that unlock the crystals while offering the appropriate body/effect for the cost.
If we go by your logic, a 20/20 1 mana minion would be totally okay if it has a "overload 2 mana crystal at the end of your turn" effect. "It doesn't cost 1 mana, it costs 91 mana!"

The mana cost is what limits you on what turn you can play something. The earlier you can play a strong card, the more of an impact it will have.

Not much other than Priest. Priest has 40-50 minimum win percentage against any other decks. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

:^)

assasins blade was actually an extremely powerful card. I played face rogue into top100 legend several times before league of explorers. Why? it had oil and flurry. I would equip the blade on 5, and kill them on 7, just like doomhammer does. those cards were removed, so assassins blade is a lot worse. doomhammer wasn't changed nor was rockbiter . doomhammer is also a supremely good removal weapon because of multiple attacks + druid hero power from finley giving you 2 frostbolts per turn for free almost.

if you've played against shaman since old gods you should admit doomhammer is problematic. half of all the viable decks usually lose on the spot when the doomhammer is equipped.

So Shaman is like Ramp Druid but faster?

Rag. If you wanna priest, wait to get N'Zoth.

cool

Shaman is like Druid who can ramp without losing card advantage

man what was the thought process with midnight drake

Any reason to keep Rafaam or just dust him?

He's fucking Rafaam, the SUPREEEME ARCHAEOLOGIST

Nobody tell anybody about my 100% winrate summoning stone warlock deck

He's a good lego that can work in slow decks or tempo Warrior if you don't have/like Varian.

Name an effective, time efficient deck to ladder with that is not

1) Shaman
2) Warrior
3) Any variation of aggro

Please help. I want to ladder reasonably well but not play any of the above. I was thinking Dragon Priest, Miracle Rogue, or RenoLock maybe?

That card is fantastic in a C'thun druid with Addled Grizzly.

And also no Zoo, forgot to mention as well.

>name a time efficient deck that plays extremely slowly

>time efficient
>not aggro
you have to seriously try harder with the bait, man

Time efficient doesn't necessarily mean "5 minutes or less", I was thinking as long as it's not Control Warrior tier game length then it'd be alright with me.

Based retard Simpson poster

>100% winrate in RNGstone.
:-DDDDDDD

How's this Dragon'zoth list? Anything you would swap out?

I'm skeptical of Dragonlord. It's pretty greedy, and all I see happening is a CW executing him and brawling away my entire hand.

Makes me salty that they gutted Blade Flurry but didn't touch shit with Doomhammer/Rockbiter despite LoE introducing face shaman and OG's absurdity of 477 and so on.

Hell, considering how much more prevalent Shaman was than Rogue on the ladder last season it's weird that they wouldn't seek to tone it down while shunting Rogue into Deathrattle gimmicks and Miracoli. I honestly thought that the Flurry nerf and Oil cycling meant some new weapon or weapon augment to compensate for the loss of an AoE board clear.

FoK + Thalnos does jack squat vs Zoo/flood decks and Vanish is so costly and equally fucks with your board state.

-salty player who doesn't want to play miracle again for 5 more seasons

I've been meaning to try a list like this out. I agree with cutting the Dragonlord from N'zoth Dragon Priest, it's a Timmy play that at best will win you games that you've already won. There's still plenty of N'zoth value in this list with Chillmaw, Shades, and Curator discoveries.

Cabal is probably a flex slot, personally I like to run 2 or none at all. Not sure what else you could play, though. You could go full green and do 2x Entomb for maximum board protection.

Anyone else struggling to pass rank 15 with zoo this season? Might not be possible?

I just had a "midrange" shaman concede to NewHogger.
After cleaning his board two times, putting doomhammer in the museum, healing myself up the entire game, I played this bad boy.
He hovered over this, then over my upgraded hero power, then over his lone argent squire and a 1/1 totem, then clicked concede.
Niggas be afraid

That is brutal

Why is she so perfect?

>Finally a new card for my Holy Paladin deck
>Some goat monstrosity
Why is this allowed? Human Paladins only please

It's actually fucking beastly in arena

>tfw get no recognition or anything for being half decent at arena
>already know that any efforts from blizzard will probably reward only people who play 20-30+ hours of arena per month, just like in constructed

>call of the wild into call of the wild

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why this cunt gotta fuck up Nzoth

>Hating on cute blue alien gote girls with slender bodies and dainty little hoofs that sacrifice themselves to protect your big burly minions with holy wards

>wanting boring as fuck humans in a high fantasy settling when you can have the above instead

Heretic. I bet you roll Humans in fantasy games too.

>Spellbender only work when they target a minion

WTF I didn't know that

come on user
what does the card say

>playing human

sorry. meant for

>Secret: When an enemy casts a spell on a minion, summon a 1/3 as the new target.

How illiterate are you?

>opponent is a druid whose deck appears to be some misguided janky alarm-o-bot deck with a shitload of nice battlecry leggos (too bad alarm-o-bot does trigger them)
>alarm-o-bot pulls majordomo when he's still on 25+ HP and singlehandedly loses the game for him
I actually feel bad for this guy.

doesn't trigger*

Useless cards are perfect

Goats are the best

let him win

>you have 2 golden alarmo-bots from packs
>Blizzard will never nerf them

>Aggro in games like Age of Empires and Starcraft
>Requires shitload of microing, considered top level skillbased, have to pay attention to EVERY units movement, positioning and health
>Controll in other games
>Build a pretty little wall and mass units for a braindead rush

Meanwhile in Hearthstone
>Aggro
>The most braindead shit ever, you don't have to think twice about ONE thing, hit face, win game
>Controll
>...
>Still fucking braindead

HAHAHAHA, FUCK CONTROLLFAGS, AGGRO ALL DAY!

>Pulling of that perfect drush, leaving the retarded controllfag to pick up the pieces of his economy while you swim in gold

>drushing

epic! I love that shit when I lived with my parents too!

When playing aggro, you have to leverage trading vs pushing damage, predict what answers opponent has in hand and how you can be punished for not trading.
When playing control
>me trade and remove unless I have lethal

"control" decks confirmed more braindead than aggro
t. midrange and combo master race

demarcus: me
drake: hunter with 8 mana

Control fags have never been anything but cucked liberals that choose it because it's the only thing they have control over in their pathetic lives. Feels so good stomping them knowing how much it hurts them.

That OP has written a check that this thread refuses to cash.

fuck

I love control decks but yeah anyone who tries to tell you they are the epitome of card game skill or whatever bullshit they are spewing, you can feel free to disregard everything else that person says because it's a lie.

Not that aggro, or midrange, or combo... or any deck really takes all that much skill, but control is no better or worse in the skill department.

Some guy got it We are in dub-double trip thread