>Class balance patch notes
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home

>KTERA Updates
tera.nexon.com/events/2016/teaser/Welcome.aspx
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/ktera-03-12-2015-patch-notes/
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/11/18/ktera-19-11-2015-patch-notes/

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter, CasualMeter, ty based crackers for fighting for our freedumbs
forum.teratoday.com/topic/1307-casualmeter-open-source-tera-dps-meter/

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/jiRNfCy7

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/forsakenislandguide

>How do I play 'class'? (incomplete, no plans to finish, somewhat outdated now)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzpfNG37wb-mBR0DDKWfzgIhTS4yN8p7z

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vr2aN2JLUuI?list=PLHMV1IlKaaCDT4GLbq-y2bwbvVRtXt3Nu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tft is a guild comprimised of spergs and retards
prove me wrong

hi comfy

Tera playerbase in a nutshell.

wrong guild
im actually treehouse

Okay just since I knew we were making a new thread -

I'm still in TFT on alts, as is Nep, as is Scythe. We weren't kicked, and if we were, our alts would have been kicked too.
Stop this meme.

TFT are alright. The people there are mostly nice. There's a reason I've been around for 2 years there and still am around there on my alts.

nice try, I'm actually baitposting

i dislike tft but treehouse is way worse lol

>someone dying in a dungeon a lot
>yeah well my class is a lot harder than yours so shut up!!!
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THEN PLAY ANOTHER CLASS, FUCKTARD

What were they playing?

mystic

Post sluts with big tits

In case missed it yesterday

puush.me/DayStar/Gallery

Added some more

I've seen a few

Perfect Thanks for taking the time to do this, too bad I can't masturbate at the moment ;_;7

>Queue for Demokron Factory
>20 mins later and still queueing
>Finally done
>Says in progress already
>Do I dare?
>What the heck, let's try, what's the worst that can happen
>Final boss
>Someone dies on just the beams part 8 times and keeps getting rezzed
>4 people die in one "You will burn!"
>Have 20 adds chasing me and I really suck with inverted controls
>Trying to dodge around them
>Tank is dead and no-one in front of the boss so he gets reflect
>Die
>Let's try again, we can do this, use consumables if you have them
>Yeah I'm going to use a Battle Nostrum!
>Me too!

You're welcome!

>Complaining about IMS

thinking about getting into an mmo, should i pick this one or ff

This is free and has better lolis

Which dress should I waste my fashion coupons on?
I kinda like the fluffy collars but I'm not sure.

the first one!

Yea, the first one

The first one it is then, thanks!

Do I get something for posting them?

I love~ cute elins!

why'd you post a touhou then

A 2hu is fine too

How do I talk in raid?

/i

2hu's are always fine, but is a small Elin okay?
Even Rinnosuke

I want to marry an elin!

tell me

how 2 find guild
how 2 find semi-static

Of course, small elins are adorable!

Take good carry of your elin when you marry one, user!

mystic or priest

So you were one of those two castanics that posted in the nurse outfit. I fapped to you something like two years or a year and three quarters ago.

Mystic is better.
Ease of play is about the same.

Read the last thread. We had a long discussion about it. Start at and work your way through the discussion. A lot of good points get made.

Mystic buffs are so good right now though. Even if you're shit and you do nothing else, just use the right auras and you're still contributing a lot to your group.

Hang out around the portal or in the town and talk to people in /say. Just be yourself and be social. Its also okay to be clear on your experience for the dungeons and be open to asking others questions for help. The idea of static groups is to get better, together.

Mystic

Yes, the pleasure I knowing that I'm cumming to them.

Mystics have a better iframe, dps, party buffs and can heal just as well or slightly lower than priests, but they require a lot more work and harder to play.

Priests are easier to play and have slightly better healing and really better healer when levelling. They're also better in mass PvP, but they don't contribute as much DPS as a mystic and mystics are preferred in skilled parties.

Basically mystic.

All you need to do to be a good support mystic is use your two blue auras, cast volley of curses, use corruption ring off cooldown, use contagion every minute or so, and toss auras at your party when you're not doing anything else. Keeping your party alive has literally never been easier. Glyph vow so it has cooldown reduction and get CDR rolls and you can cast vow once every five minutes. Boom, auto res for the entire party in five minutes. People die and they just get up on their own, you don't have to do shit. Your lock on heal is massive and has like a 1 second cooldown. Boomerang pulse is fucking great too. Oh and your motes feel like fucking burst heals if your party would just PICK THEM UP. The only hard thing about being a mystic is cleansing. That's it. That's all. You can abuse corruption ring (that's your mp regen skill, but it also has the ability to make attacks hit for far less than they should) and tank things that even an actual tank would shy away from. Your auras do like two thirds of party maintenance for you passively. Mana buffs this patch make mana for mystics barely an issue; sometimes I forget to charm and I don't even notice until the boss is nearly dead. You're rarely in combat so you can move quick as fuck. You can even DPS if your team is being slow. Everyone will love you because you'll give them bigger crits.

Don't fucking make a priest. It's not worth it right now. All you get as a priest are more varied heals, and buffs that can be gotten from a buffbot. The people clamoring about party survival and calling priests a safer healer aren't thinking about the benefits that come with faster runs due to everyone critting constantly, or the safety net that comes with automatically resurrecting the entire party whether the mystic is alive or not thanks to vow. Being the cushy safe healer was supposed to be what priests offered. Mystics can do that now, alongside providing massive DPS boosts.

Talk about what?

thanks guys, i'll make a mystic

>mystics are harder to play than priests
When will this meme end? Both classes are piss easy to play and have similar roles in a group, but mystic's endurance debuff has double the time of a priest's and you don't even aim to use it. Mystic's version of energy stars has 100% uptime as a passive and therefore can't be dodged by iframes or staggered out of like a priest's energy stars. Priests have to drop what they're doing and lose mana resurrecting and rebuffing a fallen party member while mystics can vow them at the start of the fight and they just res on their own. Glyphed correctly, they can effectively vow their entire party in five minutes. You said yourself that they have a better iframe, and the dps boosts they provide mean fights are over quicker, so they have less headaches in general. Every change to mystic this patch has allowed them to do much much less. I hate to say that one is harder than the other since they're both simple as all get out, but mystic is objectively the easier healer class right now. Hell, you're never even in combat unless you get hit a lot.

Mystich as a worse iframe, it's super short, so if you're locked on (like with lasers) you have to time it really well.
Priests is fairly short too, but it's something like twice as long still.

Maybe it's down to personal preference, but I think priest's heals are easier to do than mystic's and I think mystics has more to manage in my opinion.

But yes, anyone thinking about healing should make mystic for this patch, because it's barely a contest in PvE.

so is comfy a new vg guild or whats happened

For lasers, assuming you're talking about SS, just watch his fist. Coming off a priest, teleport jaunt made me nearly cream my pants from how much easier it was to utilize than fucking backstep. Like, holy shit, at verno's burn phase on my priest, to use backstep I have to turn the camera away from the boss to iframe the coming shockwave, so I can't even see the tell. I had to count shit down in my head like a psychic. On mystic I just teleport jaunt forward when I see him slam his hands down. A guy made a video of himself dying to lasers in hard mode on his priest because of how bad backstep is.

Like, I don't think either class is especially difficult to play. Again, just throwing that out there. But all you people saying mystic is harder -- do you REALLY think the majority of the community, a community that can't even equip the right crystals or even dodge basic mechanics, would switch to mystic if it were so much harder to play, just to they could bust their ass for 700k/s in slaughter gear?

Their iframes have similar durations. If there's a difference, it's negligible.

>would switch to mystic if it were so much harder to play, just to they could bust their ass for 700k/s in slaughter gear?
Yes, that's literally why people are playing mystic. It's plain better, but it's iframe is worse, for most things.

Sun kisses restored. Also blue eyes, because I could. Glowing blue eyes, because I'm not very good at this. I'll probably try to match them to the outfit later.

Which PVP server for ERP

Did you? can you prove it?

wew lad wat r u doing

>Elin with freckles.

Ew.

MT

I read parts of the previous thread and I would like to give some insight on TFT tryharding. statics, and what not since I grouped with all the 'statics' that existed whenever I would play. I think.

I'd say to you that if you want to do serious content with serious TFT's(or our affiliates), you should also be really serious. That means trying really hard to be on top. Be online a lot and keep in touch with who you want to group with at the times they want to group. Basically be social, capped-ish in gear, and excel at your class. The number one reason people bitch about not being in the static pool is because they're not needed, which is a valid reason to not inviting you, like be real. The reason for that would be that there's someone better than you out there. So if you want to be invited just get better than them in whichever ways you can.

Or start your own group. This is hard to do probably because you and whoever else just aren't trying hard enough. You're lazy or unmotivated and just want to be carried, which is cool to want but good luck with that. TFT used to carry people through content to better them as players but this game is old now, it's not fun to do this after a point. So if nobody is being carried(this isn't even the case right now since the game is easy to progress in) it's because of that.

So basically just get good and good things will come 2 u. Then you can carry people, but you probably won't because it's not even fun. Clearing things doesn't feel like much of an accomplishment anymore. It's just a grind. And when you grind you want efficiency.

>The reason for that would be that there's someone better than you out there. So if you want to be invited just get better than them in whichever ways you can.
That's not exactly how things work.
You play with people you like, as long as they are good enough. Just because somebody is good doesn't mean they're fun to play with.

Story quest left me at lvl64 @77% how would I level from here?

Does race choice still matter for PVP hitbox/speed/reach wise? I don't care too much about animations being hard to notice like with poppy sorcs but I don't want to play a fucking elin because they were pretty much the metagame only choice for PVP back at launch.

That's why I also said to be social. You can be fun and get groups but if you're good and you're fun, you could just replace someone else. Totally cuck them out of that party, depending on the group.

When there are limited spots, there is competition. A testament to that is that there isn't even a set static in TFT, we've always outsourced and had backups or whatever and even the most popular fluffies have been left out of groups.

Kill teraliths southwest of highwatch or do a dungeon.

It matters less but there's still quirks.

do vanguards if you have any left
or run sabex/catacomb dungeon

Probably will opt for dungeon since i'm a priest and killing enemies is not fun since i'm weak as hell and get juggled like its tekken.

Is the dungeon hard or would it be okay going in blind? I really don't want to watch some stupid video poorly explaining mechanics but I will if I have to.

can we call people in dump

dumpies?

its a level 63 dungeon
you'll end up getting a level 65 and killing each boss in like 20 seconds
don't worry

They're braindead easy and you have to do them for glyphs.

Thanks! Good to hear.

>You will never be able to go back to when Bastion was always busy 24/7 and people openly talked to one another about doing dungeons and roleplaying

I dislike change. I really wish I could go back to that. Highwatch isn't the same at all

Dumplings, please

Degenerates

What about dumpsters?

youtu.be/Vr2aN2JLUuI?list=PLHMV1IlKaaCDT4GLbq-y2bwbvVRtXt3Nu

highwatch is bad, the music and environmental sounds suck, and walrus doesn't even idle there.

what's the point.

Would using the old steadfast items be good for WHNM?

NO, WE ARE DUMPIES NOW

Fuck off, I'm not dumpie

sorry dumpies and flufflings

>Basically be social, capped-ish in gear, and excel at your class.
2 of those are only accomplished BY doing content.

I wonder if this person is on MT.

Eyes fixed. Hoor lipstick removed.

>Elin with freckles.
>Ew.

Go stick your head in a pig. I'm obviously a cheetah Elin.

>Tfw someone clones me

I'm not sure if it's because they think my character is cute or ugly, but it's a nice feeling

it's tumblr, everyone knows that CH/TR are the designated servers for that community

Personally I just pick random names I recognize among the mass of Veeky Forums guild names I see near their little hang out.

Is the glyph of restoration on ninja's death blossom worth it? Does it count if I hit one enemy with multiple blades (aka stand on top of a boss)?

No, you only hit the enemy once when the blades go out and once when they come back.
And no, it really isn't worth it outside of maybe solo stuff early on and possibly pvp.

what's your point

>If you want parties you should be social, decently well geared, and being good at your class
>Said to people complaining about having a hard time getting runs of stuff that might gear them up or help them improve at those classes
Gee, I wonder what my point is?

HAHAHAHA, HHHHHHHHHHHHH
I can't stop laugh

Post your dead favorite terag person AND your dead most hated terag person NOW NOW NOW.

Best: Ultima
Worst: Can't remember the name but they were an avatarfag zerker. Started with H I think

let's make Ninjas in Tempest Reach and clone Birdheals

You don't need a group to gear up or to get good. I was specifically talking about the hard content you need good groups for.

Can anyone join Dump?

As long as you know the password which is handed out anyway

Just write "Veeky Forums" on your application

>You don't need a group to gear up
Yes, you really do.
Even doing the fucking i397 dungeons is a pain in the ass because the healer and tank tend to be full on retarded and the DPS can't DPS worth a shit. I flat out refuse to pug/ims shit like Wonderholme.
As for getting good, that's limited in part.
You can learn the fight and learn your rotation well as a dps, but that relies on having a good tank and healer who can keep you from having to break off as much.
Similar on a tank, you're more likely to get worn down and die if the healer is being shit and the dps is slow as fuck.
And healing is flat out fucking infuriating if the dps can't avoid stupid damage and the tank is bad at positioning.

You're just a whiny bad. You don't even have to do 397 dungeons for anything.

>You're just a whiny bad.
I freely fucking admit I'm bad at this game, but when I'm watching tanks die to dumb things, hold bosses with their back ends on top of damage pools, healers running around doing fuck all and letting someone slowly die, and when I watch my shitty ass outdps people with +15 starfall weapons with my shitty gear by 100-200k/s, there's a fucking problem.

>You don't even have to do 397 dungeons for anything.
Yeah, maybe if you already had a full starfall set and money to start your imperator/conflag shit without issue.

Fuck yeah! I got to 65 for the first time ever! And I managed to only fall on like two dicks on my way there! Downright proud of myself~