Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/ : Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake) - Recruiting
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Cabyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111333h.16233f516a7585.1f2d4f7181.152545
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wrong previous :

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

Greetings Saviors! Have you prepped your goddessfu's big black demon bull today?

Come join us! We have cute traps :3

No we don't

Cryo3Chrono3 or
Pyro1Link2Chrono3?

I kissed a cute chronomancer!

Cryochrono

>those resisting icewalls

hi /pol/. hope you know that /pol/posting is a bannable offense. back to your containment board, retard-kun.

how is that post a whole board?
are you high?

What gear is this chart assuming?

You can only see 2 slot xbow and mana in this screencap.

Superior Kracked Shooter, meme-meme, lv 6 gems, sissel x2, max peta most likely.

Greetings Saviors,

We are planning to temporarily limit new players from accessing Tree of Savior and have currently requested that Valve restrict newer players from downloading the game. Current players will have no problems in accessing the game.

Such restrictions are being implemented so that we can solve issues regarding server stability, client-side lag and other service related problems. The decision was made after serious internal debate on how to best to enhance the gaming experience for current and future players alike.

These restrictions will be put in place as soon as they are implemented by Valve and will be lifted as soon as the issues have been resolved. There will be another announcement as soon as the restrictions are implemented.

Thank you for your continued understanding, cooperation and support for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,
IMC Staff

CryoChrono is a "better" support which is only really better for ET like most memebuilds and outside of that it barely matters.

>muh frost pillar and snow rolling every 3 years

But if you're going support you might as well go Cryo1Link2Chrono3 because Pyro1 seriously doesn't do that much damage outside of Flame Ground.

me too

cryo
no reason in going a half ass support build

Is this the meme build thread?

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111333h.16233f516a7585.1f2d4f7181.152545

Hope you like 10k damage Ice Blasts ; )

Anyone want to do some non-siauliai ~260 missions on Klaipeda?

Why continue playing TOS when Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- comes out in two (2) days?

Doesn't Bridget have a cock?

I'm too low

He's very cute!!!

?

With pass they basically spam frost pillars.

Do gems max at level 6?

no

Are you serious?

>Paladin with his fucking attrib on keeps knocking up linked mobs and breaking it
>tell him to stop
>"I deal more damage than you guys with this on, it's overrall dps gain"
>party with a qs3a3 and crit fencer

what the fuck

let the pally dream, hes probably going monk next, and will spam smite/palm/knife, be sure to remember him.

Are Paladins accepted into parties? I wanna make a Paladin because they look awesome and do some pretty cool things, but every time I've ever partied with one, they seem pretty useless.

>watching my wife play on her cryo
>she plays on a gamepad
>"I wonder if there's a faster way to release all of my icewall at the same time"
>see her put on the tiles one by one
>tell her you can just cast it instantly if you tap the button
>she gets very surprised
>level 232 and she didn't know this

Anyway, what fundamental knowledge that you recently find out you ought to know much earlier?

why does the game keep telling i'm too fast for my own good

misinfo

Actually, related to this. Why does nobody go level 7+ for Gems? Does Gem Roasting just not work on them, or is it that they're prohibitively expensive?

More accepted then monks are both are fine if you actually do your class role. Problem with paladin is theres just not a whole ot of useful things on their skill list.
>smite
>restore
>barrier
>conviction
Turn undead has its uses if you invest the points into it, conversion could be good if the AI wasnt garbage. And resist elements is largely pointless.

>Day 1 of Ramadhan
>can't fast in game

Allah forgive me

19% chance to not take damage from any instance of elemental damage seems okay.

>finally done with Orsha quests

fuck this region

Double tap = straight line, this is shit.

She can just do 2x 720 and cast a decent wall almost instrantly if she's going to pressure.

It gets stupidly expensive that people just leave it at 6.

What should I get Cattly for his birthday?

soft kiss

You got problems with ppl with cocks, mate?

nah, max is 10

gem roast lvl = gem can be roasted. if you roast a L6 gem with L5 skill, there will be some low negativ stats left over.

making higher then L6 gems costs a fuck lot

When is it please respond

I saw a 280 Pyro Linker Psychokino Chrono3. How much of a good build is that?

that's why i said largely pointless. for most the mdef wont help any, and the extra 100 dmg isnt that great either. It's better than conversion, and probably about on par with TU, just because the game loves its demon/mutant mobs almost as much as it loves plants.

I know that feel bro. I don't want to be a cookie cutter archer and I enjoy the hunter playstyle but the class is plagued with problems.

Just dont go for C3 user, and if you did already, well im sorry.

having chrono3 means half your build will always be good

You just can't appreciate their greatness.

Is it possible to make a useful Runecaster? I really like the outfit

Is this dumb nigger a bot or something? He just spent the whole mission running around in a circle not casting any skills.

Why no C3? I already wasted 2 circles on hunter, might as well take growling. At least I'll have PVE aoe CC. At least hunter is good for elite mobs.

>RC
>Useful

No. Most you'll do is be a build of kings RC to be useful every few seconds, everything else you'll be dragging your party down.

Probably

It's a service called powerleveling

My wife thanks you.

>chance to resist damage completely
>bad
it's the stone skin for elemental damage

xp cost and the fact that level 7+ gems can't be roasted fully

Fuck IMC

What are those bunny ears? I don't remember there being straight bunny ears besides the pink ones, but those aren't the pink bunny ears.

How does ranger C3 skills hold up at high levels? are they still worth using?

Growlings AoE is completely pitiful, doesnt work on bosses anymore, which is no suprise as that was broken. Also fear doesnt effect players. Not to mention that, suprise it can be bugged to the point the pet will not cancel out of it if you walk far enough away. So enjoy 10 minutes of useless, intentionally unresponsive pet. Oh and also, like any silence AoE, mobs can just run out of it when in low health, really helpful.

The only reason you take C2 hunter over say scout, or even fletcher, is to max out snatch/retreive/rush. It;s just a waste of a circle.

Meant for

If you're talking about Kirito then yes he will do jack shit during missions and will sometimes pick fights

No. You use spiral once and the boss dies before you use it a second time.

>What RC could be
Setup based class, shit by itself or without proper setup, amazing with a party to help.
>What it is
Precast buffs and have only one spell since Justice isn't holy and destruction is worse than any aoe multihit.

>tfw building an archer2 hunter scout3.
Okay build? I just want my hats.
I don't like ranger, QS or sapper. Kind of loving hunter even with the bugs.

They could at the very least let me buy the costume

sounds extremely autistic, I wonder why he even bothers playing the game still.

Let's discuss Fencer c2:

Swordsman 1 [ok]
Peltasta 1 [ok]
Highlander 2 [ok].

R5: Highlander 3 x Corsair.

Things to consider:

Highlander 3: Skyliner 10, Skull Swing (armor break).

Armor break seems awesome and extra damage to meme not so memelyner too! But since Attaque Coquille already removes enemies defense to piercing attacks from fencer so it's not a really big deal, but it's still awesome for the Lunge -> Crosscut +Skyliner combo.
Corsair c1: PvP. Lv 5 flag is kinda meh at 5 but still is something, also helps with the tanking job via attribute (Unity). Hook + Hauling for minigames and Dust Devil is...so-so. Also, extra cute costume.

I'm totally into corsair c1 over highlander c3 but I'm more concerned with the actual losses of not getting highlander c3.

Discuss, /tosg/.

How do you guys make money besides lucky dungeon drops?

Hunter's a fine 1-2 circle class. 2 if you're aiming for PVP as retreive is basically a 2nd, non bugged coursing without the crit increase. Though its also bugged in different ways.

RMT.

same way bots make silver to sell - grind

If I want to make a hunter, what skills are most essential?
Can anyone give me a rundown of their skills please?

I wanna make a cute hunter scout falcon

Cool. I thought I missed a lot not going C3 hunter since I heard great things about Growling.

Erp with brs in monkey language

you put 1 point into everything except rush/snatch/retreive, those 3 you get as close to maxing as you can. Hounding/pointing are basically just ways to change the AI, Praise is an alrightish buff and helps refresh the pets HP since it wont do so otherwise.

It was in beta, and if the AoE was a bit wider, it could be pretty nice. But its small AoE just ruins it for me personally, specially when the pet can do absolutely nothing the entire time

Growling is still amazing if you have something like a Cryo3 or a Peltasta that can gather a load of mobs together.
Level 5 Growling virtually disables the mobs permanently, but the range is shit, like Zombify-tier, maybe slightly larger. So yeah, it's a great skill when the situation is right, I believe it can be amazing in ET too.

Does the 217 dungeon give decent exp or am I going to struggle to rank 7 the way I'm struggling from 214 to 217 with no cards and no more quests available?

Thanks senpai

Just truffle for 4 hours nigga

nope

quest or grind

The biggest detriment to growling is just placing the damn pet properly, if it simply ran to attack whatever you hit and actually stayed there, yeah planting growling could be useful, even with its shit AoE. Still would prefer its AoE to be say World tree with attribute size, that or allow the hunter to move it around slightly when its in growling mode.

If you are brave, explore level 230 maps and beyond for cards. I fully explored Maven Abbey and Rasvoy Lake when I was 210 because fuck truffles.

The easiest way to move a Growling pet is to use the dismiss/recall button in the pet interface.
When you dismiss it, the Growling effect remains in the last place the pet was at. When you recall the pet, the Growling effect moves to your new location.

So always immediately after casting Growling where you want, dismiss the pet. The recall button will then be off cooldown when you next need it. It's extra work, but it works wonders.

Impossible!

always choose the cute option

Don't put points into praise or pointing. At all. 1 coursing, 1 hounding to fix your pet AI if it's bugged in a dungeon as well as for pvp against stealth, rest into snatch retrieve rush. Although rush is shit but you don't have anything else to drop points in.

Can't you just rushdog then immediately use growling when it makes contact with the mob?

How is Scout's Flu Flu? Isn't that the same status effect as Growling? Why I see people put 0 points in it?

I forgot about that i assume to be a bug, will keep that in mind, thanks user.
Pointing ill give was a mistake, but praise isnt bad for just 1 point investment for the mov speed buff and as a health refresher since the game doesnt tell you at all what the pets health is at.

you can and its what i usually did, however sometimes the pet would just rubber band back to me or some other mob just as i hit growling, so now its just growling at 1 mob or next to me. Granted that's more lag than anything but its still shit.

New costumes/hair colors/eye colors when???

You can, but then it's stuck in Growling until you move 200 something units away from the pet or use the trick I mentioned.
Moving away every time you want to relocate the pet is annoying and sometimes impractical.

>mfw just bought 2 (two) tokens 700k each
>planning on buying 2 (two) more tomorrow for the same price or lower if I'm lucky
>this sensation of risk and loss because IMC might find a way to give free TP only to the ones bought from TP shop